Cock Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

As she imagined her grandfathers giant cock fucking into her, her pussy exploded, leaving a large wet-spot on the leather seat. She no longer had to worry about his girlfriend, Nellie.

She wasn't an obstacle anymore as her grandfather told her they were finished and that she was moving into his bed. In the past whenever the older widow was around her she had to pretend to like her, even though inside she resented the fact that her grandfather was involved with her.

When the limousine arrived at her grandfathers hospital he stepped out of his Mercedes. As he walked to the limousine, Emily's heart began to race. Seeing her distinguished grandfather dressed in a very expensive Italian suit and the way it fitted his tight frame turned her on like crazy.

Opening the door he took in the sight of her and instantly felt his massive cock throb in his pants. Seeing her dressed in her school-girl uniform in a sinfully-short pleated skirt and white blouse with black high heel pumps caused his thirteen inch cock to balloon out in his pants an make a prominent impression. The sight of her being braless also caused his monster cock to rage.

The sight did not go unnoticed as, Emily starred for a few seconds and to his pleasant surprise shot him a sly grin. The sight of her shiny braces made him even harder.

"So sexy," he said taking in the sight of her, as his mind raced about thoughts of fucking her.

"Oh god, and look how handsome you are grandfather," she said as her eyes immediately drifted back to the bulge that pressed obscenely against his pants.

Closing the door he said with eyes drifting over her body, "High heels and braless?" he said in a deep voice as he took in the sight of his granddaughters ultra-flat chest with the tiniest pair of nipples he'd ever seen. " and such a short skirt," he added as massive cock bulged at the sight of her stunning, tapered legs. "Not exactly the school uniform I've seen you in every day," he said as his giant cock throbbed in his pants.

"I wanted to turn you on," she said biting her lower lip.

"Well you certainly have achieved that," he said as they both looked down at his gigantic bulge.

Within seconds they were kissing. It was a lovers kiss, the furthest thing from being grandfather and granddaughter. With his hand behind her head and hers running through his full head of silver hair their tongues explored each other's as their groans filled the air. This sexy kiss lasted fifteen minutes and had her pussy snapping and firing-off like firecrackers.

After the kiss he gazed at her body. Her non-existent tits drove him mad with lust.

"So flat," he said gazing at her boy-like chest before running his hand across her transparent blouse.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she instantly threw her head back from her grandfathers palm running across her tiny nipples.

"Very sexy, Emily," he said as he felt the slightest tips of her nipples.

As he took in the sight of his granddaughter her eyes were fixed on his bulging cock. It looked like a massive log wedged in his pants. She had no doubt he was even bigger than her black Principal.

"God, that is a gigantic cock," she said as her finger-nail traveled along his inseam to the top of his knee.

"That it is, Emily," he said with confidence, " and its big for you baby," he sneered and within seconds they were kissing again.

As they kissed his hands were cupping her ass and spreading her cheeks apart. During the kiss he could taste what he knew was cigarette breath.

'High heel pumps to school. Braless and an extremely short skirt and a smoker too...it appears that my innocent granddaughter is not as innocent as I believed. Wonderful!" he thought to himself as his huge cock began to rage at that thought.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she broke-off from their kiss because of the sensations running through her body from the thrill of her grandfather playing with her ass and exposing her wetness.

"Pumps," he said as he looked over her body "... Braless...an extremely short skirt, much too short for school regulations," he said then added with a grin, " and a smoker too?"

Suddenly a sudden twinge of guilt came over her as she realized her grandfather only had a very sweet and innocent image of her, as he had always said that when she was with him.

"I'm sorry grandfather," she said in a soft, apologetic voice.

"You know what I think about all this?" he said with a stern voice looking into her eyes with a serious look.

"I'm not sure," she said in an uncertain voice as to how he would react to this image he was unaware of and that she smoked.

"I think its very sexy baby."

"Really," she said in a throaty voice as she instantly got turned on knowing he approved, especially of her smoking.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he sneered as he scanned her body before going back into a deep kiss.

As their tongues continued to entwine and explore each other's he reached down into her and pushed it the side and ran a finger through her pussy lips.

"Umm so wet, Emily," he said kissing her neck.

"Oh god I've been wet for you for so long grandfather...SO FUCKING LONG!" she groaned as her pussy instantly exploded on his probing finger.

After she came they continued kissing for fifteen minutes. There was so much passion in his kiss that her pussy came three times.

'Fuck. This is so much more intense then it was with Mr. Styles,' she thought to herself as her body tensed-up and exploded for the tenth time.

Everything about their kiss was pure sex. Her being his granddaughter. Him being seventy years older than her. Her being braless with the tiniest pair of tits and the flattest chest and wearing a pair of black high heel pumps with her school uniform and him having a massive cock all made for an explosive pairing.

"I've gotta suck you. Suck all over this huge-ass cock" she groaned as her hand ran over his enormous bulge.

"Yes baby." He groaned as he sat back and took in the sight of her braless nipples then her long, sexy crossed legs and her black pumps that showed her high arches in her feet as she unzipped his pants.

First she unbuttoned his shirt. The sight of his incredibly tight chest had her breathing fast and panting.

"I remember seeing you in the iron-man competition and couldn't get over how incredibly-in-shape you are grandfather."

When his shirt was unbuttoned they kissed hard for a few minutes as her hand ran across his tight chest. She was burning-up from the feeling of his defined stomach.

'Fuck. Eighty eight years old and in such amazing shape,' she thought to herself as their tongues wound around each other's feverously.

"Now this big-ass cock," she groaned as she broke- off from their hot kiss and began unbuckling his pants.

"Yes baby," he hissed as his granddaughter began pulling down his pants.

As she pulled his pants down she could not believe the massive size of her grandfather. In the confines of his pants it had resembled the outline of a giant log.

"So fucking huge," she said in disbelief as she traced a finger along the freakish length.

"Take it out," he demanded.

"Fuck yeah," she said then grinned slyly at him, than meeting his tongue for a naughty kiss.

The sexy tongue flicking lasted two minutes. It was so sexy kissing him this way that it was hard to break-away.

As each inch was revealed she saw these freakish, giant purplish looking veins run across his elastic looking shaft.

"Fuck...as big as a fucking tree-trunk," she groaned.

"Oh fuck," he growled tossing his head back.

As she pulled his pants down she began kissing the exposed part of his massive cock.

"Emily baby," he groaned as he watched his granddaughter kiss his shaft then use her tongue to lick what was exposed.

"On baby," she purred as her tongue slithered over the elastic quality of skin that covered his hard flesh.

As, she continued to pull down his pants and kiss and lick her grandfathers massive cock she was in a state of disbelief and shock of his freakish size.

'Fuck. So much bigger than Mr. Styles,' she thought to herself in astonishment as his cock sprang forward right before his pants went over his knee.

"Oh my God," she said in a shocked voice as she watched her grandfathers log-like cock begin to breath and throb.

It was the most terrifying sight she had ever seen as she watched it swell to unbelievable dimensions. As it ballooned out it began snaking up his chest to his tight pectoral muscles.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as she watched in disbelief of seeing something so huge grown before her eyes.

For a few minutes she just took in the sight of her grandfathers freakish cock. As her eyes gazed over his gargantuan manhood she uttered the words 'Oh-My-God' as she took in the sight of his gigantic ball-sac.

Her grandfathers balls weren't only enormous in size; resembling two grapefruits, his giant sac hung down off the seat and nearly touched the carpet floor.

"Of fuck... such a huge pair of balls," she groaned. "Fuck look at them hang down," she groaned in disbelief.

"Emily baby," he groaned as she cupped his giant sac in her open palms.

"Fucking ball sacs weigh a ton," she said looking up at him devilishly.

"Ahhh," groaned as he threw his head back.

"Lots of load for me grandfather," she groaned s she kneaded his huge sac in her palm.

"Baby," he groaned as she leaned down and began kissing his huge sac.

"Huge balls," she moaned as she cupped one in the palm of her hand.

"Suck each one baby," he said in a voice that had authority to it. " Suck each one with your beautiful mouth.

Looking up at him slyly showing him her shiny braces she was so happy to hear her grandfather tell her what he wanted. Her weekend with her black Principle was filled with his commanding her to do things to his cock. In addition to him having a huge cock, she absolutely loved that part.

"Anything you want lover," she said slyly, "anything you want."

"That's good, because your grandfather is going to want a lot from you sexy," he said in a deep voice before he commanded her to suck his huge nuts.

As he commanded she began sucking each nut into her mouth. They were so enormous she had to stretch her jaw to the point of almost snapping so the she could suck and nurse it with her mouth.

"Ah yes...wonderful," her grandfather groaned with his head thrown back as his sexy granddaughter nursed each of his prized bull-sized nuts.

With each one she would bath each ball in her hot saliva then use her tongue to circle the huge orb.

All boyfriends in the past had these tiny-little marbles for balls. Her black Principle was the first to have a pair of large balls, but even his didn't come close to comparing to the size of her grandfathers enormous grapefruit sized- balls.

"Beautiful baby...that's absolutely perfect," her grandfather said in a deep voice as he watched her every move.

For the next half hour she worshiped her grandfathers giant balls. Her mouth and tongue were pure heaven to her eighty eight year old grandfather. His moans and telling her how incredible her mouth was drove her wild with craving to please him.

Almost as if on cue he pulled her up to him and they kissed. It was a lovers kiss that had each of them moaning in a low voice. The next twenty minutes were devoted to the sexiest kissing; tongues entwined as their groans of lust filled the limo. Their kiss was so intimate her wet pussy was firing-off every few minutes.

During their kiss she was pumping his massive cock as it ran up his tight, defined chest. As she pumped it she was in absolute disbelief at the enormity of his cock.

'So fucking huge,' she thought to herself as she knew her grandfathers cock dwarfed her black Principals.

With each long stroke his massive balls pulled up into his shaft. With every stroke all she kept thinking about was what her grandfathers massive shaft was going to feel like in her pussy. She knew her pussy could handle her black Principals big cock, but her grandfathers cock was so much bigger, both in length and in width.

'God. What's this huge fucking cock going to do to me,' she thought to herself excitedly. As she sat beside him she lifted his freakish cock in both hands.

"Such a heavy cock," she said in a throaty voice.

"Oh fuck," he said as he closed his eyes and threw his head back, loving the feel of his eighteen year old granddaughters on his massive shaft.

"God, you don't know how bad I want you in my pussy," she said as she marveled its enormous size.

"Your grandfathers going to enjoy reshaping your fuck-hole baby."

She couldn't believe her ears as her grandfather talked in a way she had never heard before. She knew then that it was because of his private-life she had no idea of. The fucking he did every night with a different teen. And all the time she thought it was because of the widow, Nelly.

"Oh fuck. I can't wait to wrap my pussy around you...make love to this fucking huge-ass cock," she purred.

"Oh yes, how I waited," he moaned as her hands lifted his massive shaft as she kissed the wide crown.

"All year baby?" she said slyly as she kissed his enormous cockhead than flicked her tongue across the head like a rattle-snake.

"Oh fuck," he growled as he threw his head back.

Just the feel of her soft hands on his massive cock sent shock-waves through his body.

"You want me to suck it?" she said then kissed his lips softly.

"Oh, Emily...oh fuck baby," he groaned.

"Oh God, I can't believe how fucking huge this cock is," she moaned in disbelief as she stroked it up and down slowly.

"Oh fuck," he growled.

"I want to make you load so bad," she groaned as she took his monster cock in both hands.

"Suck it," he snarled as he became impatient for his granddaughters mouth.

Once again she grinned at him slyly.

"Umm grandfather. You know exactly what you want, don't you baby?" she said before kissing his lips softly. "You waited all year for me to finally turn eighteen so that I could suck and fuck this huge-assed cock, didn't you baby?"

"SUCK IT!" he ordered as his patience ran out.

It sounded like a loud command, but it was more because he was going insane to have his granddaughters mouth on his cock.

"I'm gonna drain you lover...every ounce of cum," she said in a throaty voice as their tongues came out and thrashed at each other's for a few minutes.

"Emily," he groaned as her hands began to stoke his manhood up and down with both outstretched hands.

"You're gonna load so hard for me baby," she said in a voice he did not recognize as she pumped his giant cock.

"Emily," he groaned as her hands continued to pump his giant shaft.

Seeing her fingers barley go around a quarter of his thickness was a thrilling sight for both of them.

"Such a huge-ass cock," she groaned, seeing it dwarf her hands.

"Baby," he moaned at the sight of her pumping.

"That's right grandfather. Im gonna pump this huge-ass cock until you load hard," she groaned as she looked into his eyes.

He could not believe he was hearing his innocent granddaughter use such graphic language, but it turned him on in the most uninhibited way.

They began kissing as she continued to worship his manhood by pumping it with her stretched-out palms. She could not get over his massive size as her hands could barely wrap around a quarter of his log-like girth. Her black principals cock was huge, but her grandfathers was absolutely gargantuan!

After ten minutes she broke-away from their passionate kiss.

"I've gotta suck this huge-ass cock," she groaned before kissing him on the lips then going down as she began licking up and down his gigantic shaft.

"Emily," he groaned... "so nice baby."

He watched fixedly as his granddaughters wild tongue slithered up his huge, thick shaft to his baseball-sized cockhead. Every few minutes she would pull her mouth off of his monstrous sized cock and just gaze at it as she held it up straight in the air.

"So fucking huge," she'd say in disbelief as she gripped his shockingly-huge cock at the base and stared at it in astonishment before slithering her tongue up and down his towering shaft

"Oh fuck," he groaned each time her tongue made contact with his shaft.

"Ummm," were the sounds of her groaning that filled the air as her hands pumped his colossal shaft while her tongue flicked over his length.

"Oh fuck. Waited so long," he groaned as his massive cock was being rewarded for the months of waiting for her to turn eighteen.

He was so worked-up by this point that pre-cum began flowing from his pulsing piss-slit like an open faucet. Her mouth was instantly drawn to his flow of the clear liquid and she began drinking it.

"Ummm," she groaned as her grandfathers liquid flowed into her hungry mouth.

Her groans told him she was absolutely loving the taste of his pre-seed.

"Oh baby," he groaned deeply as his sexy granddaughter took his pre-cum onto her tongue and began swallowing it.

The need to kiss was desperate on both their parts and as her mouth came off his enormous crown she met his mouth as if it was a planned meeting. Their tongues instantly wrapped around each others as lust filled both of them.

The kiss was pure passion, with their groans of lust filling the air around them. As they explored each others mouths her hand continued to stroke his pulsing shaft. They were lovers now. This went way beyond being grandfather and granddaughter.

To anyone watching the torrid kiss between the just turned eighteen year old and the eighty eight year old man would have thought immoral.

The seventy year age difference between them was certainly sinful, but her being dressed in her school uniform with a skirt so short it nearly showed her ass cheeks and wearing a pair of high heel pumps and being braless made it even more depraved. But, to them the kiss they shared was based on a sexual attraction like no other.

As they were locked in a lovers kiss the pre-cum that flowed from his open piss-slit poured through her palms like an open faucet and lubricated the vast maze of wide veins and elastic flesh on his giant shaft. Her stroking action had his enormous dick pulsing rapidly.

Wanting to tease his massive cock and coat every inch of his massive shaft with his flowing pre-cum she twisted her palm at the base then twisted it in a cork-screw motion as her hand went up his gigantic shaft.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he watched her pump him.

"Big-ass cock getting ready to load baby?" she said in a hot breath.

"Oh fuck," he groaned as he closed his eyes and threw his head back.

Once she reached his cockhead she twisted her palm the opposite way and with the back of her palm twisted back down to the thick base.

She could tell by his deep moans and his flowing pre-cum that his huge cock was going to explode. Having blown so many loads of cum out of her black Principals cock over their weekend fuck, she knew all the signs of when her grandfathers monster cock would burst.

"Load for me baby," she said in a sexy, throaty voice as she looked into his eyes after breaking away from their hot kiss.

"Emily," he groaned in a deep voice that told her he was very close.

"I'm gonna drink every drop of cum from this huge-ass cock grandfather," she said as she looked into his eyes.

"Oh baby," he said closing his eyes as his monstrous cock began to pulse and expand to unbelievable dimensions.

"Oh fuck...can barely hold this huge-ass cock," she said in disbelief.

"Thought about you doing this so many times," he groaned in a deep voice which made her whimper.

"Let me drink your load lover," she groaned as his cock began to expand to dimensions she could not comprehend.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers