Cock Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began kissing her cunt softly.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her head went back.

She had imagined her grandfathers mouth sucking her pussy for the longest time and as soon as his lips made contact with her steaming hole she exploded.

"Baby," she moaned in ecstasy as she burst.

As he kissed all over her pussy, with a free hand he unbuttoned her thin blouse. Once opened the blouse he began running his hand across her flat chest. His cock was throbbing as he felt the flattest chest he had ever touched.

"Oh fuck," she moaned over and over as her grandfathers hand running over her flat chest and tiny nipples had her squirming in the leather seat.

The heels of her pumps were each dug into the seat. This kept her from sliding over as her grandfathers mouth began exploring her pussy.

He spent the next fifteen minutes running his gifted tongue through the center of her long fuck-folds. He started at the top of her pussy, right below her clit then worked his way down through the length of her burning cunt.

'Such a long cunt,' he thought to himself as he was thrilled at the thought of how she would take his huge cock.

"Grandfather...you've got me so fucked-up," she moaned as his mouth worked her cunt in ways that even her black Principal didn't.

Right after she said that he grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back. This exposed her tiny asshole to his burning eyes.

A second later he began using the tip of his tongue on the rim of her puckered asshole rim.

"Oh fuck...so hot," she groaned.

She was groaning and panting hard from the sensations that were flying through her tiny asshole. The wetter she became the more he inserted his tongue.

A minute later his tongue was completely buried in her ass.

"Oh fuck...gonna cum again," she hissed as her ass exploded all over her grandfathers mouth.

As she was deep in orgasmic bliss her grandfather began circling his tongue around the insides of her asshole. His mouth had talents she never experienced before, even more than her skilled black Principal.

"Oh fuck...what are you fucking doing to me lover," she gasped as she bit her lower lip.

His tongue began to widen its pattern inside her tight asshole until she screamed out that she was cumming again. As her ass squirted love nectar over his tongue her asshole began to pucker around it.

It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before and as she came her eyes rolled back inside her head as her asshole opened and closed around her grandfathers probing tongue.

After her mind-blowing, five minute orgasm her grandfather leaned forward and he began sucking her tiny nipples. As he sucked each nipple he had his thumb in her pussy and his index finger in her asshole.

"Oh fuck baby," she groaned out loud as multiple sensations shot through her body.

"Such beautiful tits," he growled as his cock was as hard as steel.

"Oh God, I'm so flat," she moaned. "nothing like that bitch,Nellie's huge tits grandfather."

"Flat chest and tiny tits," he moaned, " so sexy," he said before taking a nipple between his lips.

She was delirious and could not believe how skilled her eighty eight grandfather was at fucking. She remembered how she was with her black Principal, but even though she loved their fuck, it was more about how turned-on he was to her.

With her black Principal it was all about knowing she drove him crazy. During their wild fuck he kept telling her how she was the best fuck he ever had and that he wanted her all the time. This turned her on like crazy. The thought that she was a better fuck than all her girlfriends and the other girls in her school and their moms drove her crazy.

But even during their weekend fuck all she could think about was her dashing grandfather and how bad she wanted to fuck him. She kept thinking about how they danced on her birthday and that she felt what she knew was a gargantuan cock in his pants a cock even bigger than her black Principals cock.

Her mind kept racing as she thought about how his hands caressed her ass as he held her close, and him whispering in her ear about how sexy she was.

As her grandfather ate her pussy his hands would run across her flat chest then down her tapered legs right to the top of her high heel pumps. She had never felt so turned-on. His touch was driving her insane.

When he put each of her long pussy lips between his lips and began running up and down the six inch folds she was delirious.

"Oh fuck baby...waited so long for this," she moaned in ecstasy as her pussy exploded over and over from the intense intimacy of having her grandfather's mouth eating her teenage pussy.

For him it was pure intoxication. Eating his granddaughters pussy, with her delicious taste had all his senses working. He loved eating a teenager's pussy and making them erupt over and over, but this was unlike any experience he ever had. Knowing it was his granddaughters cunt he was tasting had his senses on over-load.

'Waited so long to eat this pussy,' he thought to himself as his mouth kissed all over it and as his tongue swirled between her incredibly-long lips.

With her hands on the back of his head as she groaned intensely it made him effort to really turn her on. He was completely confident about his oral skills, as every teen exploded numerous times while he ate them out with his accomplished tongue.

As she exploded he locked his mouth on her hard clit and began kissing it softly. After each kiss he would pause for about ten seconds before kissing the large, engorged bud.

"Oh fuck lover," she purred as her grandfather drove her insane with his slow tease.

He kissed her clit this way for over fifteen minutes. Each time hips lips made contact with her puffed-out knob she withered and moaned deeply.

"Lover...fuckin me up...so fucked up," she grumbled as her clit reached the breaking- point.

As if he had timed it to a science he began sucking the throbbing knob between his lips and within her pussy exploded into a thunderous cum.

"Oh baby," she wailed over and over.

As her body was shaking from the sensations that ran through her she put her hands were behind his head to make sure he wasn't going to stop sucking her big clit. Of course he had no intention of stopping as he knew his technique for sucking a teens pussy could easily get them off at least five times.

From one shattering orgasm through the next his mouth stayed locked on her hard, throbbing clit. After the second thunderous orgasm he inserted two fingers into her deep cunt.

"Oh fuck...fuck baby," she wailed as her pussy went ballistic and exploded.

During the third orgasm he did something to her that sent her into orbit. He inserted his thumb in her pussy then inserted his index finger into her asshole. This was far too much stimulation as her body convulsed and squirmed on the leather seat.

"Lover," she wailed as her eyes rolled inside her head.

Her grandfather began sucking her clit hard while he plunged his thumb and finger into her wet, exposed holes. She knew then that her grandfather was a master at fucking and that he had skills that went beyond her black Principals.

After cumming for the tenth time he instantly pulled out and sat beside her and began kissing her passionately and tenderly. As his tongue made love to hers his hands were running through her hair. It was the way he knew how to calm all the teens he fucked before they got into hours of fucking.

The kiss lasted half an hour and during that time her hands were busy stroking his massive cock up and down and in a sexy twisting motion. She knew by his deep breathing and the way his huge, hanging ball shaft began drawing --up into his shaft that he was going to cum again.

This turned her on like crazy as she couldn't believe that his giant cock could actually cum for a fifth time in that time. Feeling the pre-cum flow out of his huge piss-slit and broke-off from their hot kissing and leaned forward than put her mouth to his huge crown.

"Emily...what you do to me baby," he moaned as she began drinking his pre-cum in preparation for what she expected to be another huge load.

Her instincts were correct and for the next five minutes endless blasts of hot sperm shot into her waiting mouth. The euphoric feeling of her grandfathers giant cock shooting-off in her mouth triggered her pussy hot pussy once again into a wild cum.

The second he stopped cumming she continued pumping his giant shaft with both hands as she kept her mouth anchored to the huge grapefruit-sized head. She knew from the steel-like hardness of his massive shaft and from his commanding her before that he would need to cum again.

"Emily, that's perfect baby," he groaned deeply.

Taking her mouth off his huge cockhead for a second she looked at him devilishly and said, " Gonna load again baby?"

With a look of scorn on his face he didn't say a word. He put his hand behind her head and pushed her down to his twitching cockhead.

'God he knows exactly what he wants,' she thought to herself breathlessly as her mouth locked onto his piss-slit.

Not more than two minutes later his giant balls were drawn up into his shaft and he exploded again in a hot load that was so powerful it made her cum along with him.

After this sixth time cumming his massive cock finally began to soften.

Pulling her to him they locked in a lovers kiss that had a mixture of his cum combined with the taste of her cigarette breath. During this kiss there was the most intense intimacy between grandfather and granddaughter as their tongues entwined in a sexy lovers dance.

"Happy birthday baby," he said looking into her soft, blue eyes.

"Oh God...best birthday present ever," she moaned as she continued stroking his long, tub-like cock.

Even in a flaccid state it was gigantic.

"Oh fuck, you're so huge," she groaned as they kissed hard and she rubbed her palm across the biggest cock she had ever seen, bigger even than her black Principal.

"So sexy," he said glancing over her body and at the sight of her high heel pumps.

"God I can't wait to have this huge cock inside of me," she groaned hotly after their kiss.

"Baby... as I said, this entire year has been simply painful for me as I counted-down three hundred and sixty five days to fuck you," he said looking into her eyes as she stroked his huge,tumescent cock.

"Oh God grandfather...I wanna be yours so bad," she purred.

They kissed hotly for twenty minutes before he picked-up the internal phone and told the driver to bring them to the boutique.

Arriving at the boutique they continued kissing for another ten minutes before leaving the limousine. The kiss they were in was so deep it filled the air around them with moans of passionate lust. The age difference of seventy years between them only added to the fire that was coursing through them.

TO BE CONTINUED...