Cock Star Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily," he groaned and just as he said it her mouth went to his giant cockhead.

This was something he'd thought about a million times, and always when a teen was sucking and pumping his huge cock.

Within seconds his gigantic cock was discharging ropes of cum into her waiting, starving mouth. His cockhead was so huge she could only get her mouth over his spurting piss-slit.

The instant his hot cum hit the back of her throat her pussy burst. Lust filled the air in the isolation of the limousine. Even though they were grandfather and granddaughter and seventy years apart in age they were now two lovers who were desperate to please each other.

Each burst of her grandfathers load filled her mouth. She could not get over how powerful and how much cum could spurt out in a single burst. She was swallowing fast with each surge. Drinking her grandfathers powerful cum was the most delicious thing she ever experienced.

"Baby," he groaned as his monstrous cock kept erupting into her sexy mouth.

With every blast he watched intently as she kept swallowing his hot seed. As he continued to cum he kept plunging his fingers into her burning fuck-hole as he looked down and took in the sight of her wearing a pair of high heel pumps.

"So fucking sexy," he growled as his monstrous cock continued to fire rope after rope of cum into her hungry mouth.

After having swallowed for the twentieth time she wondered if he's ever stop.

'So much fucking cum...so much more than Mr. Styles,' she thought to herself as blast after blast continued shooting from his giant cock.

After what seemed like five minutes had passed his cum finally began to trail-off. After shooting a massive load his giant cock continued to pulse and stayed amazingly hard.

This thrilled the eighteen year old beyond words as she had wondered if her grandfather had the type of stamina that her black Principal had.

Suddenly she was caught off guard when her grandfather commanded, "Stroke it!"

Emily looked up at him with surprise, because she had never heard her grandfather talk in that tone of voice.

"I said stroke baby. Can't you see I'm not fucking finished," he snarled as his massive cock was as hard as steel still.

"Another load stored-up inside this huge-ass cock baby?" she asked in a throaty voice as she began stroking the giant shaft in her outstretched palms.

"A lot more sexy," he said in a deep voice.

She was electrified that he stayed rock-hard and that he could recover so fast after such a powerful load and to be ready to cum again. What she was going to learn was that he could easily cum four to five times in a row.

"That's it sexy, pump your grandfathers big cock, " he commanded. "Pump it, lick it, suck it," he roared.

For the next five minutes the teen granddaughter pumped her lovers massive shaft and with each stroke marveled how hard his cock was, especially after just cumming so powerfully.

Emily would quickly learn that her eighty eight year old grandfather had amazing recovery; quicker even than her black Principal.

"Can't believe how hard you are baby," she groaned before licking along the top of his giant shaft.

"Ahh yes," he groaned, " your hands and mouth are wonderful."

As his granddaughter pumped and licked his massive cock he thought of the constant times he thought about her while he was fucking a new teen.

After five minutes she began to feel his giant cock swell and pulse. She heard his breathing get deeper and deeper. She knew he was about to burst again.

"Oh fuck. Load for me baby. I wanna drink every drop of your hot load," she said in a throaty voice.

"Get it," he snarled as his huge piss slit began leaking a steady flow of pre-cum as his giant balls began drawing-up into his shaft.

Emily reacted instantly by opening her mouth wide and putting it over the pulsing slit.

"Drink me baby," he snarled as his giant cock began spurting blast after blast into his granddaughters waiting mouth.

The instant his spurting cum hit the back of her mouth it sent a shock-wave deep into her pussy which triggered an intense orgasm inside her.

"Ummm, she groaned as her pussy came.

"Pump it," he snarled, " fucking pump it!" he barked in a loud, stern voice that made her shiver with excitement as she had never heard her grandfather be so demanding.

"Oh baby," she moaned and instantly obeyed his command as she quickly began running both hands up and down his freakish cock as cum powerfully spurted out of his huge cockhead.

Her pumping his giant shaft made his cum shoot with the force of a firehose.

For the next minute ropes of cum shot into her waiting mouth. With every blast she would swallow fast in order to not gag.

'Fuck can he cum," she thought to herself in amazement.

"Oh fuck," he groaned loudly as blast after blast continued to shoot from his serpent-sized cock into the teen grandaughters hungry mouth.

As she drank his delicious seed she continued to pump him with absolute lust for him having a gargantuan cock.

As cum continued to flow-up from his giant balls to his huge cockhead she could feel the powerful surge against the palms of her hands. This drove her insane, as she had never felt anything like this.

After swallowing what had to be twenty powerful blasts of cum his cock finally waned, but to her astonishment still stayed rock-hard and enormous.

Her lust for him having such a huge cock had her eagerly licking and kissing all over his massive shaft, from his colossal hanging balls to his grapefruit- sized cockhead.

"Yes baby," he groaned as he watched his sexy granddaughter lick and kiss his giant manhood.

Her wonder for her grandfather having such a gigantic cock and her lust to please him was pure worship. He found this with every teen he fucked. It was as if they were in a spell to please his monstrous cock. Sucking and pumping her grandfathers massive cock was something she knew she could do for hours on end.

"Im gonna dress up so sexy and spend an entire day just sucking your massive cock,' she said in a lusty voice as she marveled his freakish size.

"Emily...oh baby," her grandfather groaned softly as he watched his granddaughter curled-up on the seat worshiping his giant manhood.

"Im gonna suck it all day," she moaned as she took in the sight of his gigantic cock before beginning a series of soft kisses up and down the endless shaft.

"Oh baby," he groaned, "so sexy."

"Two huge loads, and still fucking huge," she groaned excitedly as her hands continued to pump him in long, loving strokes.

What she didn't know was that her eighty eight year old grandfather could have easily pooped another load as he always shot four loads back-to-back when he fucked a teen at his private apartment.

His reputation for fucking a young teens pussy and staying rock hard after each powerful load spread like wild-fire amongst all the High School interns and daughters and granddaughters of employees at his hospital.

His reputation for cumming, than staying rock-hard as he continued to fuck until he drained four or even five huge loads into their stretched-out and battered pussies was conversation as teens talked in amazement about the eighty eight year old with the monstrous cock.

A typical sight would be the eighty eight year old standing behind a sexy teen with her hands anchored to the back of a sofa and the backs of her feet lifting out the backs of her high heel pumps as his hands gripped her garter straps while driving his massive cock into her young teenage pussy.

During two sold hours of fucking his massive cock would burst four to five times as there overstuffed teenage pussy's easily came twenty to thirty times.

Although very few teens could take more than a quarter of his thunderous cock, they always had the most explosive orgasms as he was firing-off inside them.

Some were known to nearly blacking-out from the incredible over- stimulation that shot through their bodies as his cum filled every inch of their tight, teenage cunts.

There would be a number of times for his sexy granddaughter to experience what hundreds of teens her age have, but right then he wanted to get back to her body. The sight of her wearing a pair of classic high heel pumps with her ultra-short pleated school skirt and being braless had him going insane.

The need to kiss became great again for both grandfather and granddaughter and she moved- up beside him and they locked in a passionate kiss that had their tongues exploring each others for twenty minutes minutes.

His hands could not resist the attraction to her ultra-flat chest and immediately began running his open hand across the front of her blouse.

"Oh fuck," she moaned breaking away from the passionate kiss and throwing her head back in ecstasy.

"Sensitive sexy?" he said in a deep voice.

"Fuck...you keep doing that and you're gonna make me cum lover," she moaned.

She went back to kissing him and not more than twenty seconds later her pussy exploded in a violent cum that had her entire body shaking. All from his amazing touch.

Just as she was cumming he brought his hand around and went up into her school-skirt and pushed her tiny thong to the side and inserted two fingers into her burring wetness.

"Oh fuck," she wined as she was thrilled her grandfather was taking her.

Her black Principal controlled all the action, but she wasn't certain how her grandfather would fuck her. What, Emily didn't realize was that her grandfather fucked constantly too.

The distinguished eighty eight year old had a reputation amongst all student nurses in the hospital that literally waited in line for a chance to fuck the Presidents legendary monster cock.

"So wet sexy, he said in a deep voice that had experience in it as his fingers probed her fuck --walls.

With her hands pumping his colossal manhood her pussy was dripping over her granfathers probing fingers.

"Oh baby," she moaned in a thrilled voice as her grandfather skillfully finger-fucked her steamy hole.

"Such a sexy cunt," he said before kissing her hard.

Suddenly her pussy snapped in the same way it did with her black Principal.

Breaking away from their hot kiss he said, "Interesting," he said in a voice that seemed to know what her pussy could do. "So my sexy granddaughter has a snapping pussy?" he said more as a knowing fact than surprise.

Looking up at him she grinned slyly.

"You know what that is grandfather?" she said grinning devilishly.

"Emily, your eighty eight year old grandfather has had a lot of teenage pussy wrapped around my big cock," he said with authority.

"Grandfather," she said in a surprised voice as she continued to grin.

"Baby, your grandfather by all appearances is a pillar in the community... yes, but only by appearances that I must maintain," he emphasized as he fingered her hot teenage pussy," but my private life is exactly that...very private."

"While you were with, Nellie?"

"Yes, Emily, especially while I was with her."

"Grandfather," she said in a sly voice.

"Yes, as I mentioned, the widow Nellie and I never fucked or for that matter never did we more than kiss each other on the cheek when saying hello, or goodbye.

Having her by my side at events has created a wonderful illusion for me, as prominent individuals see us as a couple, but each time my driver drops her off is when my private life really begins.

She was so turned on by her grandfather, especially now that she knew he only fucked young teens and that the older widow was only a diversion.

She would have been impressed seeing her grandfather slamming his giant cock into teenage daughters, granddaughters or teens of board members and doctors in the hospital. In his private apartment each night with a different teen and sometimes two and three at a time.

She would have been impressed; as were every teen on his incredible sex-drive. Not only was he was in peek physical condition, but his staying-power to fuck for hours at a time and to cum multiple times in a night were legendary. That fact, and having a monstrous cock had teens lining-up for miles to fuck him.

It would always have a little build-up as he would take a sexy teen out to dinner at his private country club. During the intimate dinner there would always be some touching and even some kissing.

There was never any mystery as to where it would lead to, because the teen was always there knowing the stories about the distinguished hospital President.

After dinner the limousine always had them kissing hard and playing with each other. This was when he got to see the sexy lingerie they wore. He was always pleased to see a young teenage girl dressed in stockings attached to garters and classic high heel pumps. He had no doubt that word traveled fast amongst the talkative teens about what he liked.

This sexy time of kissing was also the time each teen got to feel his massive cock. Most, of course were terrified by the enormity of his cock, as none have ever felt anything so immense in size. Arriving at his private apartment near the hospital they would fuck all night.

All the time, Emily thought that he was spending the night with the widow and he was fucking a girl her own age.

"Oh fuck grandfather," she groaned as his fingers continued to explore her tight pussy.

"Yes, Emily, my attraction has always been to teenage girls," he said with confidence.

"Wow grandfather," she grinned slyly showing him her shiny braces, "I had no idea."

"Yes, eighteen is an absolute perfect age," he said as he took in the sight of her pale ass and tapered legs and her classic pumps as he continued fingering her tight pussy. "Eighteen, and with experience," he said in a deep voice as his fingers explored her pussy.

"God, I've fucked, but all I ever wanted was to fuck you baby," she cried-out as her pussy erupted around his fingers.

"And now you're finally eighteen," he said in a voice that wanted her. "Yes," he said then paused and with authority in his voice said, "this year has been a heelish wait."

"Really baby?" she said slyly.

"Yes. To the extent of marking days on the calendar," he said sternly as he continued to finger her wet pussy.

As he said it he drove his two fingers into her burring wetness.

"Oh fuck," she wailed as her pussy began to suction his fingers.

"That's it," he snarled," cum sexy...show your grandfather how your wonderful snapping pussy is going to suck on my big cock while I'm fucking this beautiful, wet cunt," he said in a commanding voice that had her squirting all over the leather seat of the limousine.

"Oh fuck," she wailed, turned on by her grandfathers talk and his plunging fingers and his assertiveness.

"Oh grandfather," she moaned as he pulled out his fingers from her dripping pussy.

"Taste your young sweet cunt, sexy," he said with a firmness that caused her to tremble as he brought his fingers to her mouth.

"Umm," she moaned thrilled that he was in control.

After tasting herself he pulled her up to him and they kissed with the deepest passion for half an hour. As their tongues entwined their moans of lust filled the air and added a very sexy quality to the depraved scene. They had been in the limousine for over two hours. Time stood still for them.

After kissing hotly her grandfather had her lie back while he went to his knees.

"Time to see and taste you, Emily," he said as he unzipped the side of short skirt.

Lifting her sexy ass she watched her grandfather remove her skirt. As he pulled it off her legs he kissed the front of her soaked thong. He could see the outline of what he knew were very long lips.

'Long fuck lips," he thought to himself as he knew how magnificent they would feel when finally wrapped around his wide shaft.

His favorite teenage pussy's were ones that had the longest fuck lips. They always seemed to thrill his monstrous cock the best. 'This is absolutely wonderful.' He thought to himself as he took hold of her tiny thong and pulled it off her ass and reveled the longest pair of fuck-lips he had ever seen.

'Hundreds of teens and its my own granddaughter that has the longest pair of fuck-lips I have ever seen,' he thought to himself fiendishly as he imagined them wrapped around and massaging his huge cock with every deep stroke.

"Look at this beautiful cunt," he groaned as he steered at his granddaughters delicious pussy.

"Oh fuck grandfather," she moaned.

"Such beautifully long lips," he said as he traced a finger through the center of her long folds.

"Oh fuck, I can't wait to have them wrapped around your huge cock," she moaned in a hot breath.

"Oh yes," he growled as his index finger ad ran down the long canal through the center of her long, wide folds.

"Oh fuck," she yelped as her grandfathers finger went through the center of her six inch long folds.

"Amazing pussy lips," he said in a deep voice as his finger went along her walls.

She remembered how her black Principal went crazy over her long pussy lips and could see her grandfather was having the same reaction.

What she didn't know was that both her black Principal and her grandfather loved a teen with long pussy lips. The sensation of long lips wrapping their huge cocks gave each of them the most incredible massaging stimulation as they fucked deep into the young teenage pussies they were fucking that night.

"Oh fuck, you're driving me so fucking crazy baby." She moaned.

"Such long, beautiful pussy lips, Emily."

"Oh fuck lover," she moaned as her pussy began drawing his finger inside.

"Already sucking me," he said in a somewhat surprised voice.

"Wait till that huge-ass cock is inside me baby," she groaned.

"Oh yes," he echoed again as he looked at her perfect cunt and imagined his enormous cock sliding through her long fuck lips as he reached the back of her burning cunt..

He then pulled her long fuck lips apart and gazed at his granddaughters openness.

"Such a perfect cunt," he growled in a deep voice.

Emily was going crazy by her grandfathers language. She had never in her life heard her distinguished grandfather use such vulgar words. It was turning her on like crazy.

Leaning forward he began kissing her. Their mouths instantly locked as their tongues whisked across each other's. As they hungrily kissed his finger was busy fucking into her dripping-wet pussy. The instant he inserted a second finger her pussy burst in a squirting cum.

As her pussy squirted it began that amazing sensation of clamping-down on his fingers and began the wild snapping sensation.

Breaking-away from their passionate kiss he went down and began sending his tongue through the long folds of his granddaughters cunt.

'What a beautiful pussy she has,' he thought to himself as tongue went from the long walls of each of her folds.

"Grandfather," she groaned in ecstasy as she put her hands on the back of his head to guide him into eighteen year old pussy.

He began by lifting her ankles and putting her pumps on the edge of the leather seat. This gave him total access to her cunt.

"High heels," he said with a sly grin.

"Just to turn you on," she grinned back.

"Sexy baby," he said as his hands went around her ankles.

"Such a beautiful cunt baby," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh baby," she moaned excitedly.

For the next few minutes he gazed --over every inch of her pussy with special interest to her incredibly-long pussy lips.

'Look at these long fuck lips...such a long pair of lips,' he thought to himself as he thought about how they would wrap his massive thirteen inch shaft.

The way he was gazing at her exposed pussy made her know that he had lots of experience in fucking and it made her think of all the teens at his hospital he had fucked.