Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
138 Followers

Suddenly she stopped and laughed, "Wait, I have an idea. Excuse me." She said, grabbing one of my hands and letting my left breast fall, my right still being pushed up by the other. She rearranged my arm until I was holding my hand out in front of my face pointing at the ceiling with one finger.

She held my hand in both of hers, like she was holding a prized jewel, and looked right into my eyes.

She let out another giggle, "You're gonna love this. This finger is now your most sensitive erogenous zone." I felt a strange tingle flutter up my arm from my finger, but other than that didn't feel anything. Then, giving me a mischievous look, she very slowly pursed her lips and blew a cool breath of air over it.

My immobilization was the only thing preventing the moan I so much wanted to release. Everything from the knuckle up was swarming with even the most acute sensations, my mind grasping at anything that it could perceive as touch.

She inched her head the slightest bit forward and pressed her lips against the side of my finger. Instantly I was reminded of the sensations I used to receive from my penis, but as if they were multiplied a hundred times. She extended her tongue and gave a long, slow lick up the side of my formerly normal digit, and my mind screamed.

Mercifully or torturously, I couldn't tell which, she completely engulfed my finger all the way up to the knuckle in her warm, wet mouth. I had never had a blowjob as a guy, but I can't imagine it being better than this. It was like she had taken my entire consciousness into her mouth and was swirling her tongue around it, playing with it as she pleased.

The sensations she was making me feel may have been fake, but I could feel myself building towards a very real orgasm as her lips slid up and down the length of my finger, looking me straight in the eyes all the time.

Right as I was nearing the point of no return, she released my finger, now completely drenched in a shiny gloss of her saliva, "You can talk now."

"AAAaauhhhhh~" I sighed deeply, letting out the pent up moans my throat hadn't been able to express, "Oh my god. That was... I can't..."

"Pretty good huh." She gave my finger a quick peck of a kiss, "Anyway, it's time for the main event! Your finger is back to normal." I didn't have time for the relief to wash over me before she said, "Your entire body is twice as sensitive to pleasure."

She leaned in close to my ear, even her breath against my skin was sending sparks all throughout my body, "And now that you've seen what my tongue can do..."

She moved slowly downwards, giving me little kisses on my neck, my collarbone, my breasts... I couldn't control my moans as they escaped my throat in time with her ministrations.

"Now I want you to promise you're not going to try and escape if I let you move, okay?"

The promise of being able to ride the sensations in my own body was something I couldn't refuse, "Yes, yes! Please!"

"That's the kind of begging I like to hear. Unfreeze."

As soon as she said it I fell backwards onto the soft sheets of her bed, feeling them with so much more keenly with my sensitive skin. With me sufficiently incapacitated, her lips continued their downward journey, moving from my breasts, down my stomach, lower... lower...

Her tongue made contact with my clit and I nearly came right then.

"Woah now... You're not getting off that easy. Pun intended. You can't cum until I tell you to."

I gasped at her command as her head dove back down between my legs to continue her work, immediately turning me into a quivering moaning mess. She licked and lapped, sending me sensations that I would never have been able to imagine.

Coming up for air, she kept one hand gently massaging my nethers as she spoke, "So, better than a vibrator?"

"Oh my god yes." I spat out instantly, causing her to laugh.

"Well it's about to get a lot better." She flashed a wicked smile, "You feel a tongue licking between your legs."

The sensation was immediate, and once more the wave grew under me as the impossibly slippery tongue rolled over my most intimate place. I rolled backwards onto the bed.

"OH! Fuck... That feels so real... Oh..." I was out of words. Julie wasn't.

"Of course this is all happening in your head, but why on earth should that mean that it isn't real?" She was joking with me, just like we used to. There was something comforting about that, "Anyway, real is good, but unreal is better. You feel four more tongues licking along with the first one."

As the already gratifying tongue quintupled its sensation I squealed with delight. It was almost too much to stand. I began to reach my hands down to add to the sensation, no longer caring about what I looked like or who was there, but Julie caught my arms and held them above my head, straddling my hips with hers as she stared into my eyes.

"I want to watch it happen." She said, still looking at me, "I want you to look into my eyes as it happens, okay?"

I nodded vigorously. The wave had returned, and felt as if it was a hairs' breadth away from crashing at any second.

As the five tongues lapped greedily at my pussy, pressing themselves into me, sucking on my clit, I felt like I was slowly slipping into madness. My brain briefly shot back to Bran's story and I felt a new level of empathy for him.

"Shhh." She said, her hair dangling just above my face as I thrashed under her, my movements causing even her breasts to jiggle with my fury.

"Please... Please..." I begged, putting as much need into my eyes as I could, not able to express my anguish with words.

She looked deeply into my eyes, deeper than anyone ever cared to, and I saw something. I don't know what it was, a flicker of... Compassion? Lust? It reminded me of the sparks that flew from the spellbook and I wasn't sure if it was a good thing. It was there for a split second but I was sure at that moment that I had seen Julie's soul. The following moment was just as intimate, but a lot more gratifying.

With the voice of an angel she spoke, "Cum."

At last the wave crashed over me, around me, through me. It took me deeper into the ocean of pleasure than I'd ever cared to dive, and then took me further. My body didn't feel like it was supposed to be capable of this level of sensation as it squirmed and writhed with the pulses and jolts of sensation, Julie's hands holding me all the way.

And then I realized it wasn't, and sunk like a rock into unconsciousness.

Chapter 10

Julie

I awoke to a scuffling outside of my door. I sat up slowly, trying not to wake the slumbering form of Sam beside me. Just looking at the curve of her hip under the covers made me feel all warm inside. She was so adorable, the way she conked out last night after she came once. I would have woken her up but she looked so serene like that.

The scuffling noise repeated itself, instead sounding more like an intentional knocking.

"Shh!" I carefully extracted myself from the covers and pulled on one of my overly large T shirts. It was probably Emma dicking around with Bran again, and I usually end up naked when that happens anyway.

"What is it? Oh, hi Bran." Bran floated a few feet off the floor and looked up at me with his crystal eye. The scuffling must have been him attempting to knock.

"Emma requests your presence."

"Umm okay. Is there a reason she sent up her butler to fetch me instead of walking up here herself?"

"You'll see in a minute. She's back to normal size now, anyway." With that he floated off down the hall towards the library.

"Oh. Good then." I followed him down the hall. When we arrived at the library my jaw dropped.

"Bran?! What the hell?! I thought you put her back to normal!"

"I said she was normal size." He corrected matter-of-factly.

Yeah, Emma was back to normal size. But the "actual size" boobs that we'd stuck on her miniaturized form last night had scaled back up with her, causing her breasts to now take up most of the space in the room. The gag that I'd stuck her with was still there, as well as the handcuffs, preventing her from doing much else besides shout muffled threats and struggle against the massive weights anchoring her to the floor. One of her breasts nearly reached to the entrance, and her huge nipple was almost the size of my head! The temptation to press myself against them was very real.

"No more ball gag or handcuffs!" I ordered, and Emma quickly wiped the drool from her mouth as the restrains dissolved into bluish mist.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU BRAN. YOU'RE GONNA BE BIRD CAGE LINER WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" She placed her hands on top of the colossal breasts and addressed me, "When he was done sticking all those vibrators in me, he fucking made me real sized again, but then he floated away and left me like this." She gestured down at the elephants in the room.

I would be lying if I said that wasn't god damned hilarious.

"Damn, Bran, you really got her!" I laughed, placing my hand on the side of one giant boob. It was so warm...

"Hey! Hands off the merchandise! And if you wouldn't mind grabbing Bran so I can change myself back, then strangle him."

I looked at Bran, who floated away from me, ready to book it if I decided to obey, but I had other plans.

"Nah." I smiled at her.

"Nah? C'mon Jules, help me out!"

"I think I'm due a little payback first. Be right back."

I turned around and headed towards the stairs as I ignored her shouted threats of future transformations. I could deal with those later, this was gonna be so worth it.

I opened my door quietly, sitting down next to Sam on the bed and shaking her gently on the shoulder.

"Whauh?"

"Shh. I have a bit of a task for you, and I super-duper promise that I will make it up to you, but first I need to give you a few commands.

Emma

I can't believe she just left me here. The worst part wasn't the giant tits anchoring me to the floor. Okay, that was the worst part, but just as bad was the itch on my nipple all the way across my room that I had no possible way of scratching.

I heard footsteps thudding down the stairs, and I was getting ready to verbally tear Julie a new one when Sam rounded the corner instead, still topless and sporting those huge boobs (Like I was one to talk).

"Oh, hey! You think you could go grab Bran for me? I'm in a bit of... What are you doing?"

Sam hadn't stopped walking towards me until she'd gotten to my boobs, which she immediately started parting like the great boob sea with her hands to the best of her ability, crawling into my cleavage like it was a fun-house at chuck-e-cheese.

"Ah! Quit it!"

"I'm sorry Emma, it's not me!" She said sympathetically, about in the center of my breasts by this point, still advancing.

"Well I command you to stop it and get out of my boobs!"

"Can't do anything until I finish!" She said, very close to me now.

"Finish what?!" I said confused, that is until she dove down into my cleavage and started squirming around under my great weights towards my legs.

Then it clicked. I was so going to kill Julie.

Sam finished her voyage all the way through until she arrived between my legs, where she promptly shoved her mouth into my crotch and started licking like there was no tomorrow.

"Uhhnn~! Fuck... She is... So... Deaddhh~" Maybe it was Julie's command, or maybe she was just naturally talented, but Sam knew how to eat some serious pussy. She had me squirming and mewling until my legs buckled completely, leaving me supported only by the giant boobs that kept me rooted in the first place.

One minute turned into two, then two into five, and five to ten. I lost track after that, my only focus was on finally getting off to end this torture. But it was like she could sense me, and as soon as I thought I was about to burst she would recede, only to build me up again and again, until one time when my heat was too much, and I crested over the edge of a monumental orgasm through sheer willpower, squeezing her face between my thighs with every last ounce of strength in my body.

Sam crawled out from between my legs until she stood behind me, gasping for breath and wiping her mouth.

"S-sorry... I'll go get Bran."

And with that she sped off, leaving me a haggard, post-orgasm mess, still anchored to the floor by my mountainous mounds.

I heard a clapping sound from somewhere in front of me, and perked my head up to see Julie leaning against the door frame giving me a round of applause.

"Bravo! Encore!"

"Eat me!" I spat, trying to compose myself the best I could in my position.

"Looks like Sam beat me to it."

"When did you get mischievous all of a sudden?"

"If you can't stand the heat... Or the pot calling the kettle black, or some other idiomatic phrase meaning you started it" She stuck her tongue out at me.

Just then Sam was walking, with great trouble, back into the room, with Bran squirming in her grip.

"I won't go! You can't make me! She's gonna shred me!"

"Yo! Bran! All is forgiven if you let me cast something real quick!"

At that he broke free of Sam's grasp and flew towards me, perching himself on top of my boobs.

"Why didn't you say so? What'll it be?"

I whispered him the spell and hurriedly watched him flip through his pages before finally falling upon my vengeance. I had no idea why Julie was still there watching me, as she probably should've known better.

"Why are you just standing there? Have you figured out that you can't run from me?"

She shrugged and smiled, "Do what you must, I have already won." She laughed off her cliché phrase, "I got to watch the hottest girl I know eat out the most annoying one till she screamed. I think I can die happy."

"Well I guess it's your funeral then." And with that I flung the spell at her.

Julie

As the spell hit me the world shifted beneath me. Suddenly everything was floating far away in a mass of shifting colors and light. Then in an instant my feet were back on the floor, but everything felt off.

My entire body was proportioned strangely, and my center of gravity had changed. I staggered about out of balance, and felt that my hips must have also been wider.

"What did you..." That wasn't my voice, but I recognized it. It was like an angels...

I looked down to find two huge breasts, completely bared, hanging from my chest like a pair of bowling balls. I quickly covered them and looked around the room frantically until I what I saw confirmed my suspicions.

I saw myself, or someone that looked like me, groping themselves up and down in the doorframe. When they looked at me their expression said everything I needed to know. I had switched bodies with Sam! Suddenly I regretted not changing her boobs back the night before.

I looked around and spotted Emma, who had, while I was disoriented, spelled herself back to normal.

"Now what should I do with you... Sit. Stay."

My body followed her words immediately, and suddenly I was on the floor. Shit! That stupid hypnotism thing was on me now!

"Good dog." Emma looked up at 'me', "Sorry I had to bring you in on this Sam, I'll give you your body back when Julie's learned her lesson, k?"

"Just remember it's my body you're messing with!" I heard my voice shout. It was strange hearing it from outside my own body.

"Gotcha." Emma assured her, "Since it is though, you have anything you want to do to her? She did just force you to... do that other thing."

My body walked over and squatted next to me, "That she did. God, those boobs are huge! We've gotta put those things back to a human's size."

"Sure sure, we'll put them back to normal after we're done here, but no matter what you're still the biggest of the three of us."

Sam looked down at the pair of breasts she was currently borrowing from me and cupped them with her hands, "Yeah, I guess so. Still, Julie's are nice for their size." My boobs were barely a handful, but it was so strange seeing how they looked from this angle.

"Hey!" I shouted suddenly, again surprised by my voice not coming out as my own, "Hands off! Those are mine!" It was painfully clear how little power I had in this situation, but I still had to have some self-respect, even if "myself" was standing over me playing with her boobs.

"And those are mine!" Sam responded, nodding towards the huge masses on my chest, "Even if they're still super-sized. Now play with them while I think of something fun for you to do."

It seems my hands liked listening to her more than they did me, so they reached up to squeeze my boobs like good little soldiers following orders, causing me to let out a high pitched squeak. Hers were much more sensitive than mine, and my hands were being relentless. My thighs idly rubbed together as a low heat started simmering inside me. Was she really this easy to turn on? No wonder she spent most of her time in her room.

Sam chuckled as Emma watched on in amusement, "Alright, get up and do some jumping jacks! I want to see those things really bouncing!"

And bounce they did. Unable to disobey, soon Sam's body was hopping up and down, her funbags slapping against my chin on every jump.

"Hehehe, stick out your tongue! Bark like a dog! Tell us a secret!"

Still jumping in place, my mouth executed the humiliating commands without remorse, "Nahh! Ruff, ruff! This is making me really horny!" I gasped at the words coming out of me, feeling my face redden. Traitor!

Emma broke out into laughter at the confession, but Sam was somehow still composed enough to continue mocking me as I jumped in place, "Hah! This is so fun! No wonder you enjoyed yourself so much last night."

Emma stopped laughing abruptly, "What happened last night?"

"Don't worry about it. Julie, you can stop jumping."

I leaned over, putting my hands on my knees as I breathed heavily, recovering from my unexpected workout. I nearly fell over from the extra weight on my chest. Sam strode over to me, somehow already comfortable enough in my body to add a sensual sway to my hips as she walked, "Oh, you like it do you? Following orders?"

I stood up, red faced and not wanting to incur her wrath further. I looked at her speechless.

She leaned forward, whispering into my ear so as Emma couldn't hear, "Last night was really special. I'm having a lot of fun, but I want to make sure you are too. Nod if you want me to keep going."

Well, this was my chance, the moment to stand up for myself and pick up all the shattered pieces of my dignity off the floor, the time to show them that I wasn't just some plaything at their disposal.

My blush deepened as I gave her a shallow nod. Fuck.

Her smile widened. I swallowed. "Good girl. You know, last night was the first time I'd been eaten out. I think I should return the favor." She giggled gleefully, then leaned further into me, her arms grasping my shoulders lightly as her hot breath entered my ear, "It feels like you're getting your cock sucked."

I gasped. I didn't even have time to run the sentence through my brain and figure out it didn't make sense before the sensations started attacking me.

Somehow, up to this point I had been the only resident of The House that hadn't experienced having a dick at one point or another, and while I can't say how this might compare to the real thing, I can say that it felt really really good.

Sam had said something as she backed away to watch the show, but I hadn't even noticed. My entire body seemed to be sucked of any intent to move as the entire world zeroed in between my legs. I could feel it, thick and ridged and pulsing with potential pleasure. Every lick and movement of the impossible mouth across its surface sent sparks up my spine, exploding like fireworks in my mind.

I slid gracelessly onto the floor, my hands roaming between my legs and finding nothing out of the ordinary, no dick or someone's head in order to stop their ministrations or force them down further. Words coming from somewhere in the room floated through the back of my mind, unimportant and impossible to understand.

swogrider
swogrider
138 Followers
1...1112131415...20