Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did they get into my room to do this?" I confusedly mused, snapping the paper clip off and reading the note.

"Look but don't touch"

A little wave of tingling flowed into my chest again, my boobs growing another centimeter or so outwards before the tingling dispersed into the rest of my body, finally vanishing altogether.

I puzzled and puzzled, inspecting myself to see what it had done to me for about a minute before I decided I'd just find out later. I need to focus on the next clue, I'm on a time limit here! Normally that phrase is about strippers, but I don't think we have a pole in The House... Maybe- The gallery!

The gallery was a room set up on a far side of The House, full of all kinds of relics and antiques from around the world. It had suits of armor, African masks, ancient pottery, you name it, all sealed in big glass cases, but when Emma's uncle had died the keys were lost. Nobody had been able to get to them since.

I jiggled back down the stairs, thinking of all the terrible things I was going to do to Emma and Julie if I won this stupid game. After another half-sprint down a hallway, and realizing that any hope of running cross country I had was dashed, I came into the dusty room full of expensive-looking historical artifacts. I scanned each exhibit up and down before finally finding another note.

It was tapped to the glass in front of some kind of fertility statue, all boobs and belly and hips carved into stone.

"What gets wetter the more it dries?"

I knew this one! A towel! Wait, there were dozens of bathrooms in The House. The laundry room maybe? I sat there ruminating as my boobs swelled past yet another cup size. It was becoming much more difficult to think as my increasingly sensitive nipples dragged against the shirt, which was quickly coming down to its last legs, now showing off a great deal of my midriff as it was pulled upwards.

I decided that the laundry room was my best bet, so I turned around to head towards the other side of the house, taking one step before freezing on the spot, "Hhnn!" In my excitement of actually knowing the answer to the clue, I hadn't thought about what it had done to me. When I took that first step towards the laundry room, it had sent the lips of my suddenly soaked pussy sliding past each other, attacking me with an unexpected burst of pleasure between my legs.

My hands went on autopilot, knowing immediately what to do, one reaching up to tease a stiff nipple while the other was geared to slide under my waistband and jill myself silly.

But they stopped. I looked down at my treacherous hands, on hovering an inch away from my expanded chest, the other had its fingers right up against my waistband but refused to enter. I whimpered as I tried every permutation of hand to erogenous zone I could think of, but some kind of force was preventing me from touching myself! Shit, the other card!

"Look but don't touch. Mother fucker." I said out loud with ice in my voice and a furnace in my pants. I probably should thank them for that one as I was about to lose on the spot, but right at this moment the only thing I could feel was frustration. It was at this moment that I decided I had to win, if only to torture those two for this unforgivable crime.

With newfound purpose I strode down the hall as carefully as I could, though no method of movement could completely cease the sensations emanating from my dripping snatch.

I had reached the main entrance to The House when I realized that I didn't even know where the laundry room was. I looked at each of the halls that sprouted out from the enormous room, all of them practically identical. That's when I noticed something; in the center of the delicately woven carpet was another pink card. This couldn't be the next clue!

I leaned down to pick it up, though for some reason I bent at the waist, sticking my giant ass out for the world to see.

"One hint, at a cost"

Of course there was a cost, why would anything be easy. To my surprise the tingles again fluttered into my breasts, adding another cup size onto my already over-sized rack. They were already past melons, and were easily coming up to head-sized.

"Oh come! That wasn't even a clue!" I shouted to the empty room, only sighing when I received no response. Grumbling, I tucked the paper away in my growing collection of papers and picked a hallway at random, determined to find the next actual clue.

The ever-growing sensitivity was beginning to grind away at me. I shivered as a drop of my lust rolled down the inside of my leg. Even the feeling of my clothes brushing up against my skin was beginning to tease me into higher and higher arousal. Every step sent my over indulgent proportions into jiggling fits, as well as slide my overly lubricated lower lips against each other. I was almost at the end of the hall. I was so close!

Step, squish, jiggle

Step, squish, jiggle

Just a few... More... Steps! "HNN! AHH! AHHN!"

I came with a thunderous finality, stumbling into the wall and sliding down it as I experienced the aftershocks of an earth shattering orgasm, "Hhnn... ahh... hahh..." As I took my time to recover, somehow I decided to write this off as a victory. At least I wasn't cumming continuously yet, right? I hadn't lost yet!

I slowly stood up, bracing myself against the wall. I started laughing, "I'M KEEPING COUNT! YOU HEAR THAT! YOU TWO ARE GOING TO GET TWICE AS MANY ORGASMS AS ME MINIMUM! BY THE TIME I-" I stopped my shouting in my tracks. Right in front of me, on the other side of the wall I had collapsed onto, was an open door, and inside that open door was the most beautiful big white box I had ever seen.

A washing machine! Somehow in my orgasmic stumbling I had made it to the laundry room! On wobbly legs I walked in, checking every nook and cranny for something small and pink. I even dug through a few piles of dirty clothes I wish I hadn't had to. My search paid off however, as inside one of the dryers was a towel folded into a swan, and tucked into its wing was another pink card!

Man those towel swans were cool, I've got to remember to ask them how to do those. I pulled the card out from its wing.

"A bird in the hand is worth..."

"Two in the bush, right? What could that- Ahh!" I was suddenly struck with an overwhelming pleasure between my legs. I felt familiar spark of magic, but this time it was more than that, the feel of flesh sliding against flesh overlapping the tingling. Another burst of sensation sent me to my knees, my mind reeling with a tidal wave of pleasure signals. I stuffed a hand down my pants to investigate, or at least I tried, before it stopped right at my pants again. The muscles in my belly were jumping hectically, almost like I was about to... to... "UUHHHNN~"

Another orgasm forced itself upon me with the force of a freight train, and through it I could feel my flesh being twisted and manipulated as easily as clay. Before the aftershocks had even ended, I shoved my thumbs under my waistband and tugged my pants and panties down around my thighs, eager to see what was happening.

I stared in awe at the new arrangement between my legs. In the gap between my thighs I stared at two pairs of lips side by side, each one sporting its own engorged clitoris, and each dripping a deluge of juices down my thighs. I shivered as even the doubled sensation of air blowing across them was nearly too much for me.

"I have... two vaginas..." I stared for several more moments, just looking at the two lines where my now complicated labia met, "How does that even work...?" I muttered, sending a hand down to investigate before it was blocked again by the other spell, "Damnit." I muttered, pulling my panties back on and standing up, "And I had finally gotten used to one."

Alright, focus, I can freak out about how weird this is later. What the hell does the clue mean? We don't have a pet bird, do we? No, don't be stupid. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Bushes. The hedge maze! Oh god, they're making me go outside? What if someone sees me?

Throwing my worries over my shoulder, I headed towards the back door that lead to the stone path outside that finally lead to the hedge maze. It was just to the left before entering the library.

These boobs were making it increasingly hard to see the ground, and having two twats squishing against each other between my legs were making my nipples increasingly hard. I had to keep stopping every dozen or so steps to keep myself from cumming, and I even failed once on the way there, practically sending a waterfall down my legs. I hope they didn't care too much about the carpet.

I made it to the door a in just a few minutes, and apparently they were taking it easy on me, because the note was taped right to the door, "How the hell are they doing this? I know I wouldn't have missed that on my first pass through the library." In a miraculous feat, I made it to the door without having another orgasm and plucked the card off the door.

"The better to fuck you with my dear"

That couldn't be good. Another dose of extra boob alerted me to the new changes, again focusing on my crotch. Bracing against a wall, I was able to remain standing through the torrent of pleasure that pulsed through my twin pussies. When it finally subsided, I didn't need to pull down my pants to tell what had happened.

The spell that had given me a giant ass had already made my pajama pants tighter, and now the front of them, dark from my unnatural juices, was clinging to the biggest camel toe I had ever seen. The bulge sticking out in front of me would leave onlookers completely clear of my gender (If the giant tits hadn't already done that), because both pairs of lips were clearly visible through the soaked material.

"Holy... Whatever, no time. Have to win." I racked my brain for anything that this clue could mean. After thinking it over, the only thing that came to mind was the dildo Emma had given me. Well, the already showed me that they could put clues in my room.

The journey back up the stairs was an arduous one, and I had a feeling they knew that sending me up and down the stairs was going to spur my body onto new highs of bouncing and spontaneous orgasms. I already looked like some fifteen year olds wet dream, and I was only getting more obscene with every new clue. If there were too many more I didn't have much hope in winning.

After only cumming twice on the way, I made it to my room, lifting my pillow to find my old friend there, placed neatly on top of another pink card.

"Going up?"

Damn it. I was really hoping that was the last one. I quickly decided it was a good idea to retire my shirt, as my tits attempted to stretch it into shredded oblivion. I pulled it up over my head, the resulting of sensation of nipple against cloth making short work of my endurance. I climaxed on the spot as my massive breasts wobbled against my now hidden ribs.

I turned to leave my room, but suddenly realized a problem as I nearly brained myself on the top of the doorframe. I was growing! Everywhere! I panicked as my eye line swiftly rose above the doorframe.

A line of pain burned around my hips as my panties dug into my flesh. I pulled them down as fast as I could, revealing the ridiculousness that was my ludicrously swollen and doubled pussy.

Ducking down under the doorframe and heading for somewhere with a higher ceiling, I stumbled down the stairs. My feet were now too big for each step, which sent me sliding on my ass down a couple. By the time I'd reached the bottom, mine had expanded to fill the space between the wall and the bannister. I must have been ten feet tall!

I hurriedly dislodged myself, refusing to succumb to the sensations that pelted me from every direction. I was already too big for any of the doors, and I knew that crawling down a hallway would be foolish and leave me trapped as I expanded into it. I crouched on the floor, trying my best to reduce myself and not to break anything.

How big was I now? Fifteen feet? Twenty? I must have weighed hundreds of pounds. It was like I was in a shrinking dollhouse, and I could tell that I was still growing by the slowly sliding carpet beneath me. How much longer was it supposed to keep going? Was I going to explode through the top of The House? The ceiling was fast approaching, and I recoiled as the chandelier knocked against my head.

I readjusted myself to sit, but even that was enough to send my bulging pussies sliding against each other, and me into an uncontrollable orgasm. My back arched, and I fell backwards onto the floor with a sickeningly loud thud. Without even giving me a chance to recover I climaxed again, writhing and squirming as my body's sensitivity drove me to unbelievable heights.

This was it. I had lost. I peaked again and again, my screams filling the halls of The House with my ecstatic melody. My arms and legs were starting to brush against the walls, and if I extended a leg I was sure it would fly through the front door. I opened my eyes, seeing how little space was left in the room as every huge part of me twisted in pleasure.

While my addled mind swam in glorious, unending rapture, my eyes opened for long enough to notice something. Balanced precariously on top of the chandelier, was a small pink card. This had to be the last one! I tried to remain still, waiting for the waves of euphoria to ebb, but they refused, crashing through my body again and again. It had to end now! I reached my shaky arm up around a mountainous, quivering breast, and between my thumb and forefinger grasped the miniscule square of paper. Clenching my teeth through unending climaxes, I squinted my eyes to read.

"Congratulations! You Win!"

At last the bliss plateaued. I felt the carpet slide against my skin in the opposite direction, and the ceiling grew farther away by the second. I'd done it. I'd won! I didn't even need their stupid hint! I lay back, breathing heavy and clutching the final card between my fingers. My myriad of changes slowly reversed themselves, my expanded breasts, ass and snatch returning to their normal sizes, as well as cause me a great deal of distraction as my pussies fused back together into one.

I gingerly placed my fingers against my exhausted entrance, glad that my sensitivity was back to normal, my appreciation growing when I realize that I could touch it at all. I lay there for several minutes, gleaming with sweat and completely naked in the middle of the entrance hall, catching my breath.

I looked up as the front door swung open with a bang, Emma marching in and beaming at me with Bran floating at her side, "Have a good day?"

I let my head fall back to stare at the ceiling once more, strangely appreciative that it was so far away. I chuckled to her, smiling, "Fuck you. And yes, I had an awesome day." I looked around again. Julie, who was usually attached to Emma at the hip, was nowhere in sight, "Where's Julie?"

Emma was looking around the room as if searching for something, "Where'd your clothes go?"

"They're upstairs. Where's Julie?" I repeated, confused.

"One sec." Emma said, marching past me and up the stairs, leaving me to continue my relaxation. When she returned she was holding my dripping panties, which sent a blush into my face.

"Hey! Put that back where you found it, you don't know where it's been."

"OH yes I do." She said, placing it on the floor some feet away from me and gesturing to Bran, who opened himself up in front of her. With a flash of blue light the panties were gone, replaced by a very naked Julie, laying spread eagle on the floor with a grin on her face, her entire body slick with what was definitely not sweat.

"You have a good time Jules?" Emma snickered, nudging her with an elbow, then grimacing, wiping her elbow against her pants.

She didn't respond, only nodding with that same grin plastered across her face. I slowly put the pieces together in my head, feeling the blood rush into my face.

"I-! You were-!?" The whole day replayed in my head, this time imagining Julie being pressed against my crotch as I came again and again.

"It was Bran's idea." She said, her voice a little raspy.

Emma cut in, "We both promised him he could do something to us so we could set this whole thing up."

"And he turned Julie into my panties?!" I said incredulously.

"Admittedly I didn't like the idea at first." She rolled her head over to look at me, still smiling, "What can I say? It grew on me."

My blush deepened as I looked to Bran, who had strangely stayed silent this whole time, "What'd you do to Emma?"

He nodded in her direction, "Go on Emma, show her."

"Ugh, fine." Emma begrudgingly pulled down her pants for a moment, long enough for me to see that there was nothing there, just smooth skin like a Barbie doll.

He laughed, "Julie gets fun and Emma gets none." He hovered onto the floor, placing himself between me and Julie. Emma frowned as she ran her fingers over her once sensitive place before pulling her pants back up.

Suddenly aware of my nakedness, I sat up and covered myself with my hands, eliciting a laugh from Julie.

"What?"

"Nothin'. I've just seen a lot of you today, and covering yourself isn't really putting a dent in it."

Emma laughed with her, and I remembered the first card. To the victor go the spoils, "Hey, you're my slaves now! No laughing at me."

Julie got up, covering herself with her arms as she headed for her room, "We'll start your slave day tomorrow, I need a shower."

I shrunk back a little, but if I was going to be in charge of someone, I might as well start now. "No you fuckin' don't! Get back over here. Bran, give Emma the obedience spell. I beat your game, so your twenty-four hours of being my bitches starts now."

Julie turned and looked at me surprised, then impressed. Emma started clapping, "Look who finally grew a pair! Who knew? Bran?"

"Right here." He said, holding an open page out for Emma to read, "The one on the bottom left."

"Yeah yeah, I see it." Emma answered annoyed before turning to me, "You want me first or Julie, mistress?" She added lavishly, laughing.

Her last word sent a certain warmth through me. I had never thought of myself as any kind of dom, but I think I could get used to it, "No need to be a smart ass. Julie first."

The flowing blue energy overtook Julie's naked form before flowing into me as well. Emma repeated the process with herself, and just like that, for the first time I had two slaves.

"Okay, we're good here, right? I can go take a shower now?"

"No! Well, sure. But only because I told you to! Go take a shower, then get back here!"

Julie laughed at me again. This "getting taken seriously" thing was hard. She marched away towards the bathroom by her room shouting back at me mockingly, "Thank you mistress~"

Emma stifled a chuckle, but I turned on her, "Oh, you think that's funny? Go upstairs and pick out a few of your favorite toys, then bring them to me. We're going to need them, I'm just getting started."

Emma took off mechanically in the other direction, surprised at her body not following her orders, "Oh! Legs are moving! Alright then! I'll be back in a second, I guess!"

I called out to Bran, who was starting to follow Emma down the hall, "Bran! You stay here."

"I'm not your slave you dingus."

"No," I said, "But you get to give me ideas."

After a pause he floated over to me, "I'm listening."

This was going to be a fun afternoon.

Chapter 12

Emma

My body marched down the hall towards the room to retrieve my toys, dragging me along for the ride. After opening my door, it started going through the motions to get to my stash, using a seemingly discarded dime to unscrew a hatch on the side of my dresser, which opened to reveal a key, which would unlock the chest in the back of my closet that held my massive collection.

1...1314151617...20