Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers

"Oh my god what did you do to her?"

"Oh nothing. Only some just deserts."

"How long does it last?"

"I dunno, usually about a minute or so." She chuckled.

I heard laughing, but for the life of me couldn't figure out what was funny. It didn't matter, I didn't care. My head rolled back and a long exhale escaped my throat as the room around me faded away, replaced warmth and wetness and a hypnotic pumping motion. Up and down, up and down. Slowly I began to feel a pressure building, but rather than the familiar swell of a wave growing inside of me, it was distinct, tight and condensed, like a spring about to be sprung.

All at once it was upon me, and a spike of pleasure burst forth from between my legs, flowing up through the impossible cock and spasming again and again as the wonderful tenseness peaked several times.

Then it was all gone, the confusing sensations disappearing as quick as they'd arrived, leaving me feeling slightly empty in a room with two girls looking down at me in amusement.

Sam clapped half-heartedly, "Well, I think she's had enough. Emma?"

"Bullshit! She hasn't even-"

Sam halted her with a cutting look. I've got to figure out how she did that with my face later.

"Fiiiine. I'll find Bran and put you two back."

"And fix my boobs."

"And fix your boobs."

"And undo the hypnosis."

"What do I look like a spell dispenser?" She huffed, walking away towards the staircase in search of where the magic book had gotten off to.

Sam sat down in front of me, both of us enamored by the oddity of sitting across from oneself.

"So" She finally said, "how'd you like it?"

I took a second to respond, taking a deep breath before lining up my thoughts, "Holy shit."

"Hah. Yeah, pretty great."

"And you gave that up?"

She scoffed, "If you would kindly remember my old self, with my game I wasn't exactly getting blowjobs like that every day of the week."

I laughed, "Good point. You could probably get as much as you wanted now though. Hot damn." I gave my current body another once-over. From the hips to her lips to her tits, even just her skin was built for sex, "Well, maybe not so much blowjobs anymore."

We shared a laugh, followed by an awkward silence. After a long time a question simmered in my brain until it practically burst out of me.

"Why didn't you ask me?"

"What?"

"All this time, even all through high school you liked me and you never asked me out. How come?"

For the first time I got to watch myself blush, "Y-yeah. I- I just... When did you-?"

"I've known for a while Sam. Why didn't you ever...?"

"I don't know, I didn't want- I mean we were such good friends and I really liked hanging out with you and if, maybe if you knew it'd make things weird for you and I didn't want that. Why fuck up the one good thing I had, you know?"

I thought for a while, contemplating her words, then looked up at her, "Well, ask me now."

"What?"

"Ask me."

"I don't-"

"Ask me."

Her body language shifted. She seemed so defenseless, like something was about to hit her and she couldn't stop it. She struggled for what felt like a long time to get the words out.

"O-oh, umm. Julie, do you, uh, like me?"

"Ask me one more time."

"Come on, quit messing with me!"

"Oooooone more time~."

"Fine! Do you like me?"

"Yes, you big idiot. I like you."

Her eyes went wide and I watched my face get as red as I'd ever seen it.

"Now it's your turn." I leaned forward, egging her on, "You say it."

"Um, Julie, I like you." She let out an enormous pent up breath after the words left her mouth.

"There. I like you, you like me. We like each other. Doesn't that feel better?"

"But I thought you were straight!"

"Well I was. And even when you got turned into a girl, I wasn't going to stop liking you just because you were girl-shaped. You're still you. And then last night happened, and suddenly liking you made liking your new body so much more fun, and now..." I dropped my voice to a whisper, "Between you and me I'm not going to have Emma change me back." My voice raised again, relieved that I'd finally said it out loud, "I'm not going back so I can be with you. And if that makes me a big fat lesbian, then so be it!"

She laughed, her eyes watering with what I hoped was happiness, "Then I guess that makes me one too!"

I leaned close to her and kissed her hard, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close. After several tongue-filled seconds we broke the kiss and hugged in earnest, almost as if trying to push ourselves into one big happy person.

When the moment finally ended we returned to our spots on the floor, just looking at each other with big goofy grins on our faces and laughing for no reason.

Her face relaxed a bit, but the smile never leaving, "You know, I still have that hypnosis spell on my body..."

"What, trying to find an excuse to give me another blowjob?"

"Two on the first date? I think that's pushing it a little, don't you?"

We both laughed, "You know, you could always-"

Emma strode back into the room, looking like she'd just run all around The House, "Alright, I have no idea where that little bastard went, so I can't put you two back yet."

"What little bastard?" Bran's voice called from what sounded like just a few feet away. For the first time I notice that Bran had been there the entire time, watching camouflaged among the other books on a nearby shelf.

I nearly choked, "You- You were- You saw-"

His voice was as controlled as ever, like someone critiquing an expensive meal, "I've got to say, you guys never fail to entertain."

Emma looked confused, "Why? What'd I miss?"

Sam and I shot each other a little smile before she responded, "Nothin'. Just gave her a few more commands."

"Did one of them involve smiling like an idiot or did you two do it while I was gone?"

I chuckled, "Oh just shut up and put us back in our bodies. These things are damn heavy."

After several minutes of shining blue light and spell-flinging, everyone ended up back in their original bodies with their original sized boobs and their original degree of being hypnotized, that last one being none whatsoever.

Sam was gently cupping herself, apparently glad to be rid of the monsters from the previous night, "There, now we're back to normal Emma can spend the rest of the day scheming of how to fuck with us tomorrow."

I thought it was funny, but Emma, not so much, "Hey! I resent that! It's not always me."

"Oh?" I said, "Who else is it that can read the sentient spellbook full of sex magic?"

She shrunk back a little, "Okay maybe it's always me. But someone has to keep things interesting around here."

"Well I have had enough interesting for one morning," Sam said, stretching her arms above her head, "and I have quite the Netflix que waiting for me, so I think-"

"We're being watched." Brans voice was low and serious. I'd never even heard his tone like this before.

"What-"

"Shh, just keep talking. Try and look natural. They're outside the south window by the hedges."

Curiosity got the better of me. Out of reflex I turned towards the window in time to see a black-cloaked figure dart into the hedge maze.

"Shit!" I cried, heading towards the backdoor.

"Just stop." Bran said loudly, catching me before I made it to the door, "You won't catch them from here."

"What do they want?" I was breathing heavy from that quick dose of adrenaline.

Emma chimed in, "More importantly, what did they see? Did they see Bran?"

"Oh shit." I ran my hands through my hair subconsciously, "Oh shit oh shit oh shit."

"Maybe they didn't see anything?" Sam said hopefully.

"Or maybe they're on their way to the fucking ministry of magic to turn us in for being unregistered hedge witches or some shit." Emma half-shouted, "We don't know what they saw!"

"Calm down." Brans voice reverberated off the walls, forcing silence upon the room, "There's no way to know what they did or didn't see. Until we know who they are or what they want, we should be more careful, stay away from the windows at least."

I added, "Don't you think that's just being a little paranoid? They probably don't even know what they saw."

"Paranoid? We don't know what kind of access they have to magic. If they can do even basic scans of the house and realize we have no defensive wards set they could just bust in and steal me." I recognized fear in his last two words, "We should lay off the spells, at least for a few days."

"Whaaat?" Emma whined, "But I was gonna turn Julie into a bimbo later!" She was clearly not happy about losing her new favorite toy.

Sam spoke up to drop in her two cents, "Bran's the expert on this stuff. If he says no magic then no magic."

"I tend to agree, even if I wasn't thirty minutes away from being bimbofied."

Emma grumbled, "Fine. Guess I'll just go watch TV or something." She slunk down the hall towards her room.

Bran's eye shifted between me and Sam awkwardly before he muttered, "I've got to go do, some... things." before darting out of the room, leaving a spectral blue trail of mist behind him.

We looked at each other for a few seconds before Sam shrugged, "Wanna make out?"

Shop Girl

Shit, they saw me. I leapt behind one of the massive hedge walls, but the damage had been done. I pulled back my hood, revealing my half-shaved head and curved horns. I pulled out the small rounded stone wrapped with a band of runic symbols from within one of my deep pockets. Tapping it twice with a finger, the symbols glowed, opening the connection.

"Hello? Master?"

"What? Oh, where'd I put that- Ah! There you are."

I huffed, "Why can't we just use cell phones? These conveyance stones are on their last leg."

"Oh you know I don't trust them. People can listen to you through those things! Did you find them?"

"Yes, and they definitely know about him. The blond girl can definitely use him."

"I figured as much. And the other?"

"Don't know. I don't think so."

"Ah well. Keep watch on them Anna, I don't want anything to happen before I'm ready to meet with him again."

"Yes master."

"I told you not-" I tapped the stone, extinguishing the lights behind the glowing symbols.

"Sometimes I just don't know what you're thinking, old man." I looked back at the house, pulling my hood back up and thinking of the girls. I sighed, "At least you've been interesting. Try and stay in one piece for a few more days, eh?"

Chapter 11

Julie

It had been several days since the last spellful shenanigans had occurred, mostly due to the tense atmosphere that had invaded The House since we'd been seen. I could tell that Emma wasn't taking it well as she barged into my room. She was having a hard time since being separated from her new favorite toy.

"I'm going crazy here Jules! Can we just have a little fun? One liiiiiittle spell?" She blinked her biggest puppy dog eyes at me as I spun my computer chair away from the clickbait article I'd been reading to face her.

"You know we can't. Bran said we shouldn't, and I tend to take ancient book wizards seriously when they say things."

"Like when he said those mega boobs from earlier really matched your eyes?"

I laughed, "Okay, so he's a horndog ancient wizard book. He's still probably right. Who know what kind of trouble we might be in?"

"Trouble shmubble. One person saw us. They were probably stumbling around in the woods tripping on acid anyway. Come oooon, I know you better than that, you're feeling it too!"

I was feeling it. It was starting to get stale around here, and I was so ready for more magic to happen that I was practically humming with excitement that we might get to do more. But my logical side won out.

"Alright, go talk to Bran. If he says it's okay, we'll do stuff."

"YES! Yes! On it!" And like that she was out of my room.

It wasn't two minutes later when she popped her head into my room again, "Bran says yes, but on the condition that he gets to do something to both of us afterwards."

The idea of Bran getting to pick what to do with us was not exactly an appealing one, but I was starting to get so eager that consequences seemed far away at this point. Hell, he probably planned this so he could set up that condition in the first place.

"Alright, I'm in. But if we're doing this, we're going to do it with some style."

Sam

I was spending the afternoon in style, lounging around on my bed with my laptop shopping for clothes. While I still only had a few pieces of clothing that were actually mine, and I had yet to tackle the rocket science of the American bra size system, I was actually doing pretty well shopping for clothes. Julie had assured me that they had enough money lying around, and that I could just order what I wanted online and send back whatever didn't fit.

I was currently wearing just a big T-shirt and a pair of panties. I figured if I got to be in the same room as a girl for the rest of my life, I didn't really mind how much she wasn't wearing, especially a bra. Ech. The shirt was another thing on loan from Julie, but I was particularly proud of the panties I had bought. I just loved the feeling of the softness nestled up against my privates, like it was constantly hugging me.

I leaned back from my computer, running my hands over the tops of my smooth thighs before coming up into a big stretch, pushing my boobs out into the air, letting the light from my window cascade over me.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I jumped slightly at the sound of banging coming from my door, "Just a second!" I scrambled out of bed and pulled on a pair of loose pajama pants before heading over to answer.

When I opened it there was no one there, but on the floor in front of my door was a folded letter, covered in colored hearts and read in big swirly letters "FOR SAMANTHA"

"Isn't this house a little under-occupied to have secret admirers?" I snickered, picking it up. As I unwrapped it a small pink card fluttered out of the folds and onto the floor, which I picked up with my other hand. The letter which was embroidered with vines and roses was written in the same swirling letters, and a poem that filled the entire page.

"Julie and I have devised a treat,

A scavenger hunt that you can beat!

If you find the last card without succumbing,

(That means when you can't stop cumming!)

We'll become your slaves for the rest of the day,

But 'til then you'll be ours, okay?"

I read it once more before folding it up and slipping it into my pocket, "Can't stop cumming"? I muttered as I flipped the small pink card over in my hand. In the same swirling text it read,

"It gets worse over time"

Before I got to think about what the clue meant I was filled with the unmistakable sensation of magic tingling through my body. I quickly looked down the hall, trying to see if Emma had jumped out from behind a wall to cast something at me, but didn't see anyone.

"Gets worse over time..." I said out loud, going over each individual word in my head and thinking about what it could mean. Time was probably the main clue. Over time? A clock? My memories flashed back to the big grandfather clock in the library we'd joked about earlier. That had to be it; the clue was on top of the clock!

I started to get excited as I headed down the stairs, they really went all out for this! My nipples dragged pleasantly against the inside of my shirt as I bounced down the stairs, they were really acting up today!

After heading down the hall and entering the high-ceilinged entrance to the library, I made a B-line to the big clock against the far wall. I realized I wasn't actually tall enough to reach it, so I dragged a chair away from a stray desk to stand on. Carefully climbing onto the chair and leaning against the wall, I reached my arm as high as I could, my wrist curling over the top of the huge wooden structure before finding purchase on paper. Aha!

I climbed down with the pink card in my hand, holding it in the air triumphantly. I quickly scanned the words to find the next clue.

"You're such a fat ass"

"Rude. Woah!" The tingles of magic rushed through me again, this time flowing straight towards my bottom, and with no secret to what they were doing. I felt the waistband of my pajama pants stretch and slide up my waist as fat swelled into my ass until it looked like the booty of a ghetto goddess. Even looking behind me was enough to see how much it had grown, I was huge!

I reached my hands behind me, each one gripping a round cheek and hefting its weight. I relished in the feeling, it even felt more sensitive than normal! "Damn..."

Wait a minute, the card did this. Does that mean each card will do something different? What did the first one do? I reached into my pocket and pulled out the first card, reading it again.

"It gets worse over time."

This definitely did something to me, I felt the tingles earlier! But what... My nipples caught my attention, as they were standing at attention, poking through the front of my shirt. I was feeling a little randy, even my ass had felt better when I'd grabbed it.

"Maybe..." I tenderly slid a hand down my waistband and prodded at my panties. I stifled a groan. That did not used to feel that good! Wait, the letter! "When you can't stop cumming"! I'm just going to get more and more sensitive until I can't even move?! An image of me orgasming helplessly in the middle of a room for no reason dropped a pit into my stomach. Another image of a ticking clock crystallized in my mind, suddenly making this game a lot more exciting.

With newfound urgency I began to focus on the clue. It had to mean food right? I made an about face and headed towards the kitchen, distracted by the abundance of ass jiggling along behind me as I made my way there.

As I stepped onto the tile floor I began to unceremoniously dig through the contents of the kitchen. I checked the refrigerator, the freezer, the cabinets, the pantry... Aha! Deep in the mountain of junk food was another pink card, slipped into the opening of a Twinkies box. I pulled it out to read it.

"With each new clue you'll need a bigger one"

"A bigger clue? What? I don't- Oh." I stopped talking as I felt another wave of tingles fill my chest, swirling behind my nipples as my boobs pressed against the shirt I'd borrowed from Julie. They had grown a little, how much I couldn't quite say, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I reached my hands up to cup the new masses, but in hindsight that was a bad idea.

For the next few minutes I was lost, groping myself and pinching my nipples, the only thing stopping me from slipping a hand down my pants was the succulent flesh on my chest that needed attention. The sensitivity was getting worse, always promising more and more pleasure if I would just give up this stupid hunt and touch myself.

A sudden surge of willpower tore me from my near-masturbation session, "NO!" I shook my head, tearing my hands away from myself, "FOCUS!"

The bigger boobs weren't that bad, not that I'd needed that amount of inspection to grasp that, "You'll need a bigger one... Well it made my boobs bigger. A bra? Probably! But who's bra? They wouldn't have..."

The idea stuck in my head. This had to be it. I jiggled up the stairs, holding my chest fiercely with both arms to stop them slapping against me, though nothing stopped my ass from rolling this way and that with my hips. I swung open the door to my room, making my way to my drawers and trying to remember where I'd put what.

Finally finding my bra drawer, which was very sad and empty, I started digging through the few that I just hadn't managed to send back to the store yet, all of them made for chests much smaller than mine. At the very bottom of the pile was the tiniest one of all, a little pink thing with a little pink card paper-clipped to a cup.

swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers
1...1213141516...20