Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers

My heart dropped into my stomach and I laughed nervously, "Hehehe, yeah..."

"Remember the morning after we had come back from the shop? I woke up with..." She didn't finish. Instead, a huge pair of breasts billowed out from her, well my, well her but it looked like my, chest. The shirt I was wearing that she had copied did not have the capacity for such ample amounts of boob, and all but exploded into strips of cloth that fell to the ground around us as the giant things swung into place on 'my' Ill-sized frame. She just looked down at them and smiled. Somehow she didn't have any problems standing. It was so strange seeing myself at this angle with those giants.

"And then a few days after that..." 'My' body changed again, the breasts shrinking, but not by much. Another pair swelled out from below the first and assumed the same not-as-completely-ridiculous-but-still-impossible size. Little steams of white liquid started leaking from each of 'my' four swollen nipples as a pair of cow-like horns sprouted from my doppelganger's head, as well as her ears flaring out into floppy cow ears.

Ever since we had found the book I had been the one calling the shots, casting the spells, transforming other people. But now that I saw my own body being changed in such ways a strange feeling started bubbling up from my gut. I realized that Julie hadn't broken eye contact with me for a while.

"And then, after what you did to Sam..." In another ripple of change the cow-like features were gone, as well as the four giant breasts, but 'my' abdomen quickly swelled outwards into that of a soon to be mother full to bursting. Julie splayed her hands across 'my' incredibly distended stomach, and giggled. She giggled.

"There are so many things you haven't experienced yet..." In a final ripple of confounding light Julie was her fully-clothed self again, leaving me standing in shock with what I was sure was a new kind of arousal for me, "Don't worry about it too much though!" Her speech jumped back to being overly cheery in an instant, in jarring contrast to the foreboding tones in her voice from moments before, "Of course I wouldn't do any of that to you! We're friends!"

I let out a sigh, followed by more nervous laughter, "Hah, o-of course not..."

"That's right, because of course that would be plagiarism."

I froze, "So..."

"So I'm going to come up with a bunch of all-new stuff, just for you! Because that's what friends do."

I started walking backwards out of the kitchen, "Great. Cool. I, uh, forgot I had a... thing..." At this point I gave up diplomacy and bolted around the corner towards my room. I swung the door open and threw myself inside, locking it behind me as fast as my fumbling fingers could manage.

I sat with my back against the door catching my breath before hearing Julie laughing with mirth all the way from the kitchen. It stopped for a moment, and I heard her shout, "Oh, and you can have these back!"

I felt two little sharp points of tension appear on my chest, and looking down my collar confirmed the return of my nipples. I reached up my shirt to tug on them reassuringly, "Oh I missed you babies, I won't ever- Oohhh~!"

Yeah, she had returned them, but she must have bumped up the sensitivity at least ten times normal, because one little pinch on each of them nearly had me cumming like a little slut in less than a second. I took a few deep breaths and made a point to pull my hands away from my chest, now feeling the rough cotton brushing up against them much more intensely than before.

I sighed, whispering to myself, "This is going to get much worse before it gets better, isn't it?"

Without even having heard her footsteps, Julie's voice resounded clearly through the door as if she was talking directly into my ear, "Yep."

swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers