Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
138 Followers

I grinned at him. Of course that's where this was going. I kind of wanted Julie here for this kind of interrogation, but I figured whatever spells he had planned were far from innocent, and I didn't really want her here for that, "I see through your game you perv, but I still need information. I'll play your game, but with one condition. Everything gets undone before anyone else sees me."

"Deal." Somehow I felt him smile at me, then he slid backwards to make room for me on the bed, "Alright, shoot. First one's a freebie."

I plopped myself down on the foot of the bed, making him bounce on the other side, "Where is the magic shop now?" I said without hesitation.

"Don't know." He said flatly, "Could be anywhere by now."

"Oh come on, it doesn't count if you don't know the answer!"

"That was your freebie. Next question." He was stonewalling me. Whatever, it didn't matter what he was going do to me, tonight I was gonna LEARN some shit.

"Okay then, before you got sucked into the book, you were still human right?"

"What kind of a stupid question- Yes I was human." He restrained himself.

"So wizards are still-"

"Ut tut tut! Your turn." He said, flipping his pages open and presenting me with a page full of spells, one sticking out to me in particular.

"Really? The boob spell again?" He nudged himself towards me silently. I sighed, putting my hand to the page, "Fine. This is barely anything anyway."

"The night is young." He said in a low tone that sent a chill up my spine.

With my hand on the spell, I let the magic flow up through my arm and into me, letting it change me. The tingles started in my nipples and I could feel a growing sensation ease in behind them. A few seconds later a modest pair of boobs stood proud on my chest, only confined by my loose T shirt.

They were probably only a C cup or so, but on me they felt huge. I wasn't going to give Bran the satisfaction, so I resisted the urge to grab the new additions, trying my best to ignore them altogether, "Alright, there. So how did you learn magic?"

"The same way everyone who is born with The Gift does. You find out what specialization you're suited for, then you train as an apprentice under a master with similar talents."

Was he going to be this tight-lipped with every answer? I need to be more specific with my questions if I'm going to get anything out of him.

After much flipping he presented me with another spell, "I think this one will do nicely."

I glanced over it, understanding that it was some sort of clothing modification spell. I didn't intend on examining every detail of every spell he wanted me to cast, we'd be here all night. I just let it flow through me like the first one without giving it much thought.

I felt fabric sliding over my nipples, sending shivers through me, and my loose T shirt very quickly became much less so. The hem retracted upwards until I could feel the air on my abdomen and lower back, and the collar did the reverse until my cleavage (Hah! I actually had cleavage!) was framed in an incredibly low V neck. The full effect left the tiny garment clinging to my skin like plastic wrap, taking extra care to emphasize my now hard nipples.

"So first I get boobs and now I have to show them off. I take it you're a breast man?" I laughed.

"You got that right, sister. Your turn again." His pages started to turn rapidly.

"Hey! That wasn't my question."

His pages slowly stopped, then started again in the other direction, "Oh fine, but it was still a question, so I'll give you a light one." He pushed another open page towards me with a spell to change my fingernails.

I grumbled, touching the spell and absorbing the magic until the hand on the page had a full set of high-sheen manicured nails with bright pink polish. I grimaced at them, wiggling my fingers in front of my face, "Nails this color should be illegal." I mused, "I think you're just trying to turn me into a bimbo again." I grinned at him, careful that my words were arranged in a statement.

"Well you pulled it off so well the first time." He said in his snarkiest voice, "Now ask your next question, puny mortal, lest I become bored with you."

I laughed, all the things I've been wondering about for the past few days swirling around in my head, "So what was your magic specialization?" I quickly wondered if I could figure out what mine was, but didn't want to waste a question on it.

He made a sound like a sigh, "There wasn't an official title for what I was good at, but for the sake of the council's precious "registration system" I was filed as a dualist in Human-Based Transmogrification and Eros Level Manipulation."

I paused. The council? Eros level manipulation? Like a hydra every answered question seemed to grow ten more. My pondering was interrupted by another page shoved into my face. Impatient to ask another question, I let the magic flow into me without even reading it.

I felt a tingling in my lips not unlike the feeling in my chest from a few minutes ago. I brushed a shiny manicured nail across my bottom lip, "Ohh!" I gasped, pulling my finger back at once. Not only did they get bigger, they got a hell of a lot more sensitive.

"Fu- uck." I struggled to say, just the sensation of talking almost becoming too distracting to focus on a question, "Okay." I said, trying to move my mouth as little as possible "How long were- mmh~ fuck!- how long were you in that magic shop as a book?"

He was obviously enjoying whatever he'd done to my lips, but he didn't show it in his voice, "Just a few decades. I like that color on you by the way."

What? I turned to face a full length mirror that was propped up on my wall, and couldn't you have guessed it, the bee-stung clit-lips on my face were the same shade of bright pink as my nails.

"You're evil." I brought my fingers up to my mouth but resisted the urge to touch them.

"Guilty. And this is for you." He presented me with another spell as per our deal, and I cast it without much thought. The same tingling from before filled my chest once more, but the amount of growth that followed was much greater this time. The tight T shirt grew much tighter as the weight on my ribs increased, blowing through cup sizes like I was in a beach ball inflating contest.

When their growth finally slowed they barely fit in the shirt, but it didn't stop them from showing themselves off in the low cut V one bit. They had to be as big as my head by now, but it was hard to tell from so up close. To my slight frame they looked truly ridiculous.

"Really? Again?" I crossed my arms over them the best I could but it only helped to present their mass further.

"There was nothing in our terms that said I couldn't cast the same spell twice." After a pause he added "If you ask me those could still use another shot." My mind shot back to a vision of the huge pair I had cast on Julie, except instead of her it was me wobbling down the halls with a boob in each arm.

"Whatever." My train of thought was briefly interrupted again by my overly sensitive lips, but I somehow managed to keep my mind clear enough to ask him something semi-intelligent, "You said you lived in a village a long time ago, but you said you were only in the shop for decades. Julie and I weren't the first ones to open you when you were like this, were- ah... were we?" I nearly managed to get the whole thought out before gasping for breath.

"You're paying attention. And yes, there were others. A boy from my village was the first, who found me shortly after I... got stuck. He was delighted to find out he was a wizard as he could read my spells, and he ran the whole gamut of lechery I had to provide. Giving himself a giant schlong, making himself irresistible to the ladies, even giving the other side of the fence a try for a few days and rubbing herself silly."

"But he developed a habit that got him into trouble, sneaking into girls houses and "enhancing" them while they were asleep. He ran into a similar situation with the townspeople that I had, except he didn't have a magic book to save him."

He got quiet for a moment. I was surprised he had spoken for so long in the first place, but I wasn't about to stop him.

"Then there were two girls, not unlike you and Julie, except by some strange luck they could both use my magic. They barely used me, but the last time they did they had an argument over some boy. They nearly ripped me to pieces flinging spells at each other, and by the time they finished they'd each turned the other into a wanton whore. Weren't enough IQ points between the two of them to recognize much else besides a dick."

"Sheesh. Not a lot of good things happen to people who find you, huh?"

"I've started to recognize that pattern, yes." He sighed, then his tone lightened up, "But you two are smart cookies, you should be able to keep yourselves out of trouble."

I cast the next spell he presented to me, and nothing felt particularly strange except for the residual tingles of magic. I thought about asking what he'd done, but knowing him it would mean another spell, and I didn't want to start down that slippery slope.

"If you still want to, I'll let you ask a few more questions."

"What? We were just getting to the good stuff!"

"Maybe, but I'm not sure you can keep up with me."

"Hah! Bullshit! I can keep up with whatever twisted spells you can think of as long as I keep getting answers!" I pursed my lips together, causing me to squeeze my legs together. I have to let him know who's boss!

He scoffed, "Fine. Ask your questions, and if you're still capable of asking more after those I'll stay and we can play this game all night."

That couldn't mean anything good. A brief voice of reason fluttered through the back of my mind, telling me to quit while I was ahead. Strangely enough it sounded like Julie.

"Hmm, what's stopping you from just finding another wizard to get you unstuck?"

He let out a grunt, "If someone saw my work, they'd steal its design and call it their own! You're looking at some of the most magically intricate spellcrafting in the world inside these pages!"

"No one else can cast sex spells?"

"No, no one else can create new spells as easily! It would take a skilled magician several weeks to craft one of the spells that this tome could do in seconds! You don't know because you've never dealt with base magic, all ley lines and arcane utterances and complex finger movements, it's madness! In this book I've made a sham of it all! But in this state I have no way to defend my work, and it would surely be stolen."

"Bummer."

"My sentiments exactly. Now here, enjoy."

After casting the spell he presented to me, my scalp started to tingle, and I felt something brushing against my back. I pulled my hair from over my shoulder, and right there in my hands I watched it change. My normally straight hair was starting to curl, and would have been getting shorter had not more and more of its length started to tumble down my shoulders from my head. Even the color started to change, my blond locks growing less and less vibrant, starting to look like it had been bleached a hundred times over.

"God, you like 'em trashy."

"I just have to complete the look. You're turn, soon-to-be-bimbo."

"Yeah, yeah. Alright, here's one. You were born what, a few hundred years ago? Why don't you talk in old English or something?"

"You mean why am I so hip to the lingo you kids use nowadays? Maybe I'm just that much of a cool cat."

I shot a sarcastic glance at him, "That's not an answer."

"Alright, cool your jets ya jive turkey, I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down, daddio."

"Please stop."

He laughed, "Fine. I wasn't just blacked out the whole time I was in storage. I was connected to the collective unconscious of every person within a few miles."

"You were reading people's minds?"

"It wasn't quite like that. More like watching a really big TV with every channel on at once, one big picture of everything going on near where I was being kept."

"Was that more or less boring than being blacked out would have been?"

He hovered a little before falling back down, simulating a shrug, "It had its benefits. I could tap into the power lines when they first started putting them up. I couldn't really do anything with them though until phones becoming a nationwide thing. I could listen in on much more that way, and after that it went the same way with television and the internet."

"No fuckin' way. You were plugged into the internet the whole time? No wonder you're so fucked up." I laughed.

"Like I said, it had its upsides. And that was like four questions. So speaking of how I talk, let's start with this."

"What? At least half of those were rhetorical." I placed my hand on the spell as I haggled with Bran and let its influence wash over me, though strangely I didn't feel the odd tingling feeling that magic usually brings.

"Then we'll call it two. How you feeling, cupcake?"

Who the fuck you callin' cupcake? "Hey! Like, please don't call me that, 'kay?"

What. The fuck. Of course Bran had already started laughing as I held my hand up to my mouth to prevent any more vapid drivel from coming out. I sounded like a mindless, sexed-up valley girl.

"Hahaha, god that never gets old. Hey, how do you feel about those breasts I gave you now?"

Oh you mean the ridiculous watermelons you shoved in my shirt you bottom shelf romance novel? "Oh! I just love my new boobies! They're so big and bouncy!"

Note to self. Murder Bran. I wrapped my hands tightly around my mouth and gave him a death stare.

"And what are your opinions on penis?"

This time I was determined to say nothing, but I couldn't stop myself, the bimbo living behind my tongue taking control of my hands for just long enough to get out whatever she had to say.

"Ohmigod! I like, totally love cock! 'Specially when I can get it in my mouth, or between my jiggly titties! It tastes soooo good!"

I tried to cut Bran off of his laughing fit, but every word that came out of my mouth just have him more ammunition.

Hey genius, how the hell am I supposed to ask questions like this? "Umms, thinking about words is soooo hard now. How am I gonna ask you stuffs?" God, my voice was so sickeningly sweet it could give any unfortunate bystander diabetes.

His laughter pulled to a close, "Oh I don't think you'll need to worry about talking too much pretty soon." He put another spell in front of me, "I think this will do nicely. All of your other changes should be gone by morning, as per our agreement."

I brought my hand to the page, letting the spell flow into me, "Hey, how come you're leaving, huh? Come back, sweetie!" After the spell had been cast my body started moving on its own, leaning back on the bed and sliding my thumbs under my underwear, pulling it down to my ankles.

I watched him float towards the door, "If you're still conscious after this one, come find me and we'll keep going. Nighty night sweetie!" And with that he slid out the door.

I couldn't focus on that though, because at the same time my head sped towards my crotch, my lips hitting my cunt as easily as touching two fingers together. His last spell must have made me more flexible!

Unfortunately I didn't have time to enjoy my realization, as my mouth began eating out my crotch with the eagerness of a college lesbian. My lips sucked kissed against my sensitive flesh as my legs brought themselves up automatically to entwine behind my head, locking me into position. At last I saw the true evil of making my lips this sensitive. It felt as if I was having sex with myself, my body becoming a feedback loop of pleasure.

I moaned into myself, squirming and wriggling to escape this forced bliss, though the vibrations of my cries on helped to intensify my sensations. I lost myself in them, not sure which parts of me were which, and then not caring because they all felt like heaven. An orgasm, forceful and strong pulsed through me, but I could tell it wouldn't be the last. Time became a very far away concept, only knowing it was there through the flowing and ebbing of pleasure.

At one point I realized I had lost consciousness, only waking up to find that the spell had still not lifted, and I was still curled into a writhing ball of pussy-licking goodness. With one last muffled scream coupled with a toe-curling orgasm, I drifted back into blackness.

Chapter 7

Sam

The first day as a girl went by pretty much as expected, me furiously masturbating alone in my room with the best gift I'd gotten in ages sliding into my new parts. Maybe it was because everything was exciting and new, but I was so damn horny I didn't ever feel like doing anything else. Every body-clenching orgasm just built up one after another, over and over again until couldn't think straight, my hand moving automatically between my legs fueling the next one.

The next day I woke up early as hell, the window in my room sending only the faintest streams of light in from the far away street lights. The second thing I noticed (besides the cold puddle of girl-juice between my legs) was that I was ravenous. I rolled out of bed, again admiring how my own chest rolled around after me, and began fumbling around my new room until I realized I hadn't brought my backpack up with me during my hasty exit.

I gathered up one of the clean sheets that I'd kicked off the bed the day before and tried wrapping it around my chest like girls are supposed to do with towels. It just felt too weird, and it still drug on the floor anyway, so I draped it over my shoulders and opened the door quietly, trying to make as little noise as possible. I had no idea what time it was but it couldn't have been later than 6:00, and to wake someone up that early is just unholy.

I slunk down the stairs with the blanket brushing against the floor behind me in search of food, making my way towards where I think I remember the kitchen was. Finding a cabinet full of condiments and snack foods (do these girls live on nothing but take out?) I settled for a pop-tart and quickly scarfed it down, sating my hunger. The house somehow didn't feel as it should have, with its wide hallways and empty rooms seemingly stretching in the dark, all I could feel here was safe.

Strangely enough it didn't feel like I was in someone else's body like I've seen it described in a hundred terrible TG stories on the internet. Everything moved just like it used to, though with some weight moving around in places it didn't used to, I still felt like it was me.

As I made my way back to the living room where I'd left my pack, I heard muffled footsteps, almost sounding like they were walking down the empty hallway. They stopped a bit past the living room where a suit of armor was displayed in a glass case, and not a second later was the slow creaking of hinges echoing through the room. The large rectangle of glass was opening away from the wall, revealing some kind of door!

Out of some sort of weird necessity I ducked down behind the couch, hearing the now much clearer footsteps pattering through the hall towards me as the glass case slid back into place.

As Emma passed the couch and my terrible hiding spot, then froze, doing a double take.

"AH!" She visibly jumped, and the large book (Bran?) she was holding fell to the ground with a loud *CLAP*. She spoke with deep breaths as she clutched at her heart, "Jesus Sam you scared the hell outa' me! What are you..." She slowly looked back to where the suit of armor had returned to its position then back to me. I had clearly just seen something I shouldn't have.

A faint glow flickered from between the pages of the book on the ground as it slowly floated a few feet from the ground, supporting itself, "RUDE." Bran said loudly. He had some serious sass.

swogrider
swogrider
138 Followers
1...678910...20