Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers

The spell hit me, and my chest returned to my normal measurements in a matter of seconds, making the shirt I had on feel a lot bigger than it had. I hadn't gotten Emma to agree to anything I've ever said that fast before. Thinking I should threaten her massive porn stash more often, I decided to see how far I could push this.

"Almost." I said, flashing a grin as a plan formed in my head "I require penance!"

"Huh?" She said, while Bran's eye just dashed back and forth between the two of us.

"Cast a spell on yourself. Something just as humiliating as that one, then we're square."

"Fine," she said with a smirk "Here. Pick one." She slid bran across the island towards me, knowing full well that I couldn't read the markings inside.

"Hey!" Bran shouted, "No pushing!"

"Oh no, you're not getting out that easy. Bran gets to pick."

Emma's face visibly fell, "Uhh"

"Yep." I patted the book on the table, "Go on man, do your worst."

"Oh goody~" He said with delight as the pages began to turn, "Eenie Meenie Miney..." The book fell open and one spell on the page glowed a little brighter than the others, "Mo." With his magic he slid himself over the island to face Emma with the spell open in front of her, "C'mon Emma, turnabout is fair play. This is one of my favorites, you'll just LOVE it!"

She took a look at the page, and a look of disgust crossed her face, meaning Bran must have picked out a good one, "Oh COME ON! You can't be serious!"

I just looked at her with an expression that ensured her of my seriousness, even though I had no idea what was about to happen to her.

"Ugh, fine. How long?"

"An hour. At least."

"Err, one sec." She turned around to the assorted breakfast foods cooking in the pan and dumped them onto a plate beside the stove before turning it off, "There, now we won't burn the house down. Enjoy your breakfast." Her tone did not imply that she meant it, "Bran, set up that spell with an hour duration."

"You got it." He said, the pages beginning to turn through each other, crafting a new spell. When it was complete, it shone brightly on a half-full page of other, slightly less new spells, "Ready to go!"

I nodded my head at the open page, and Emma took a deep breath, "See you in an hour I guess." She said, and with a look like she was about to drink something foul, she pointed a hand at herself and placed the other on the spell.

The bright blue flash of magic engulfed her body, and within seconds I could see her start to change. Her body began to reshape dramatically, the first noticeable thing being her hips, which completely altered her usual stick-like silhouette by billowing outward into huge child-bearing hips. Her waist shrank nearly as much as her hips had grown, giving her an unrealistic hourglass figure. Apparently the spell was causing her clothes to change along with her, because rather than rip the jean shorts she was wearing, they altered themselves into a pair of pink panties tightly wrapped around her figure. Her features had altered slightly, but it couldn't mask the displeasure on her face as she looked down at her new form, "Oh come on! I look like a... A... Oh~"

Her lips had swollen up, and appear to have covered themselves in some very pink lip gloss. Her hair, which was already a bright blonde, was fading into a whiter, bleached-blond color. It extended down her back until it was swishing against her ass, which had also swollen into the bubble butt of a ghetto goddess, "My head feels... Fuzzy..."

The rest of her outfit changed before her chest did, her comfortable tshirt shifting into a tight tube top, only to become much more so as a spectacular pair of breasts surged into them, nearly causing it to snap open. In the back of my mind I noticed that she must have gotten rid of the other six nipples last night.

Seeming as though the spell had completed, Emma stood as a parody of the female form, looking completely over-sexed and empty-headed. Her voice came out high pitched and breathy "It's like, really hot in here! And it's so hard to think..." She squished her thighs together and squirmed on the spot, "And my body's like, silly looking! Everything's all jiggly!"

"I'll say." Bran commented, his eye darting up and down her changed form.

Honestly I felt a little bad. Just those boobs were almost enough of a punishment without all of that other ridiculousness, but damn.

"What did you do to her?" I asked, unable to take my eyes off the squirming mass of girl before me.

"Classic bimbo spell. Skimpy clothes, low IQ, high libido. The works."

"Uh huh." I said, still staring, "Is she awake in there?"

"Basically, though nothing will really come out like she wants it to."

Emma looked perplexed, though in her new state that was almost a constant, "Like, whaddaya mean, sweety?" She paused a second, then her face did its best to give off an angry expression, which was difficult with her currently adorable features, "Wait, how come I'm like, talkin' all funny? Quit it!"

Bran chuckled at her frustration "Pretty great, huh?"

"And it only lasts an hour, right? I feel like she may have gotten the short end of the revenge stick here."

"I may or may not have made the duration six hours."

"WHAT!?" I shouted, finally taking my eyes off Emma.

"Huh? My body's gonna be all sexy for six hours?! That's like, a whole day!"

"I figured she's been giving you a hard time, might as well get even. I know she's the only one that can use my spells, but that doesn't mean we can't be the ones messing with her every now and then."

I wasn't expecting that, "Huh. Well, thanks for the sentiment." I said, running my eyes back over Emma's drastically changed body, "But now what are we gonna do?"

"Ooh! I know! We can ask her questions and laugh at her stupid responses like Siri! Hey Emma, what's 6 times 6?"

"Umms, sixty six? Right? Right! Yeah! I'm good at math!" She thrust her fists into the air, causing her breasts to perform the minor miracle of staying in that tube top through a massive amount of jiggling.

"Heh. That's pretty... Funny..." I said, not quite able to take my eyes from those amazing boobs.

"Or we can start her body up to mess with her, check this out! Hey Emma, whatever you do, don't think about a big juicy cock in your mouth."

"Bran!" I shouted at him.

"Mhhm" Emma's eyes glazed over for a moment, and one of her fingers had found its way between her lips before she snapped out of it, "H-hey! That's no fair!"

"Well I can see you two are gonna have tons of fun together. I'm gonna go explore this labyrinth of a house you guys have while you and the new Emma get acquainted." And with that the book floated off down the hallway, leaving me alone in a room with bimbo-Emma.

"Well damn, sorry Ems, I didn't think he was gonna-"

"Umms, I kinda need to go..." Emma said hurriedly, squirming in place and looking up at me as if I had to give her permission "You know, alone stuffs."

"Uhh, right. Go ahead."

"Kaythanksbye!" She squeaked as she bounced off to her room with an ass like Jello.

Emma

"Stupid book!" I said, shutting my door and stomping angrily into my room. Being angry only added more fuel to my frustration, as every stubborn footfall sent my altered body into fits of haphazard bouncing.

"Stupid Julie!" I slid open my panty/sock drawer and reached my arm deep into its depths, pulling out an object and spinning back around to my bed. The heat had been building since the spell had started, and it was only getting worse. Every few seconds another wave of arousal pulsed out from between my legs through the rest of my ludicrously proportioned form. I collapsed backwards onto my bed and tugged my panties halfway down my thighs, shoving my hand between my legs.

"I am like, SO gonna get her back fooOOHhh~" My speech and thoughts disintegrated as the tip of the vibrator came into contact with my throbbing sex, and every muscle started twisting out of my control trying to get closer to the source of the pleasure. Every second was filled with delicious vibrations, and those seconds became minutes, and those minutes became hours.

And so began my single longest masturbation session ever.

SOME TIME LATER

Julie

Bran found me in my natural habitat, on the couch with my laptop watching something stupid on Netflix. The only deviation from my normal routine was that I was wearing headphones, but even with them on it was hard to ignore the moaning and occasional screaming coming from behind Emma's closed door. I slid them off my head as he floated in.

"Think you may have gone a little overboard on the libido this time?"

"For your information, the spell is working exactly to specification. How was I supposed to know you two weren't even going to do anything with it?"

"Oh my god Emma and I are NOT having sex."

"Well then it's pretty damn inconvenient that you two happen to have found the greatest tool for sex ever crafted by man, huh?" He plopped himself on the rim of the couch, reminding me of a cat.

"A bit egotistical eh?" I said, over another one of Emma's particularly loud moans.

"What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of my GENIUS."

"Chh." I slid my headphones back over my head, but shortly after heard something in the background that I hadn't heard in hours.

Silence.

I removed them again to hear Emma stomping down the hallway.

"This ought to be good." Bran chuckled.

Emma rounded the corner looking like a lot of things, but mostly angry. Her hair was tousled nest, and her entire body was covered in a shiny sheen of sweat. Her ridiculous bimbo body was gone, but the transformation that had changed her clothes hadn't changed them back, leaving her in a pair of panties that were just barely small enough not to fall off her thin hips and a completely empty tube top.

"You." She held one finger ominously towards my face, "Dead."

Without another word Emma stormed towards the couch, grabbed Bran, then immediately spun around back towards her room as Bran hollered back, "OOOH YOU GON' GET IT!"

I called to her down the hallway, "Hey! Bran was the one who-"

"DEAD!" she called back, an absolute brick wall.

I heard her door slam, and then there was silence once more. Apparently whatever she was planning for me was going to take a while, because fifteen minutes later she still hadn't come out, or even another mindless hour of Netflix after that. If her plan was to get me riled up worrying about it, it wasn't going to work. Much.

I fell asleep that night with my door locked.

Emma

I slid open the metal latch and turned back to Bran "Are you sure we have all the prep spells ready?"

"Uhh, yeah. Are you sure you want to do this? It might be going a little far for her. After all it was me who-"

"Oh relax, I'm not actually mad at her. I had more orgasms yesterday than I could even COUNT! Besides, this little back and forth is turning out to be a lot of fun!" After a second I added, "So until you have a physical form I can fuck with, she gets to be the target."

After some nervous laughter, Bran opened up to the pages we'd prepared beforehand, and we started casting them through the two-way mirror.

Julie

As soon as I woke up I scanned my body for changes. Phew, nothing new to report, apparently all it takes to avoid an angry, freshly-minted sorceress is a locked door. I gathered up some clean clothes and a fresh towel and headed towards the bathroom.

Slowly opening my door as not to make any noise, I stuck my head out and checked down both hallways. Coast clear. With my bundle of clothing I quickly darted across the hall to the bathroom, which sat directly across from my room, part of the reason I picked that one out of all the other rooms in The House. I started the water in the shower and took of my night clothes, giving it some time to heat up.

Emma

Bran and I were discussing the ins and outs of enchanted text creation when we heard the water start running. We both stopped talking and looked at each other.

His great gleaming eye looked up at me from his place on the desk, "Do you want to start it now?"

I gave a little smile, "Nah, give her a few more minutes." My smile got a little wider, "Let her get comfortable."

Julie

It's amazing how you can feel so productive and ready to get your day started, and then the moment hot water hits your back...

I let out a long sigh, stretching my neck this way and that as the refreshing stream fell over me, "God bless whoever invented hot water." I just stood there for a few minutes taking in the relaxation before I started actually cleaning myself. I lathered up the body wash as I started to think about the first thing I should check off on my to-do list, besides the seemingly obvious "apologize to Emma". I was going to try and avoid whatever punishment she had obviously been planning for me.

"It was kind of her fault anyway." I said lazily as I scrubbed the soap onto my skin, "She gave me those huge boobs." I looked down at my normal pair, going ahead and soaping them up while I was at it, "They were fucking absurd. I'd like to see her try to walk with those enormous... soft... Ah..." I took a little intake of breath as my palms brushed passed my nipples... A few times...

I couldn't get those ridiculous tits out of my head! The way they tugged at my chest, always bouncing at the slightest movement... I squeezed my chest together, trying to remember what they were like hard enough to feel them in my hands again. While my hands were working on my breasts, my wrist brushed passed something.

"Ah~! The hell?" Whatever it was felt way too sensitive. The tit-play ceased and I looked down passed the girls to again find another pair of nipples just on the bottom of my ribcage. I had caught them pretty early, as they only had a small amount of flesh built up behind them so far, but I could clearly see them gaining mass by the second.

"God damn it Emma." I went through a couple of options in my head, and decided that the best one was just to finish my shower and get back to the sanctuary of my room. Never let them see you sweat, right? I grabbed the shampoo to start washing my hair as the two new boobs gained size. I could actually feel them getting heavier if I concentrated hard enough, straining just a little harder on my chest each time I took a breath as I washed my hair.

And then I felt something else. When I had gone to wash behind my ears, I had found a lot more ear than normal, "What the fuck?" They felt huge, at least as big as my hand, and they sloped downwards away from my head. I took a few steps out of the shower to go glance in the mirror.

"Cow ears?" They were right there on my head, plain as day. They even had the mottled black and white patterning on the back of them, while the insides were a soft, almost transparent pink. I looked back down at the progress of the new pair, which had almost reached the size of my originals by now, "Of course it would be cow ears. Well come on, is that all you got Emma? Boobs and ea-AH!" I let out a little yelp as I felt something slap my leg.

I spun around to see what it was, but all I saw was a grey blur speed out of my sight as I turned. Spinning the other way had the same results, until I saw enough of its shape to infer what it was. Reaching behind me with both hands I felt my fingers come into contact with my tail. It sent shivers up my spine, which was basically what it was an extension of anyway. I brought it around to my front as much as I could to inspect it, and it was covered in the same pattern as my ears, ending in a black tuft.

"Well I guess she gets style points for the whole set, hah." The loud hiss of running water reminded me I still had a shower running, and I figured the worst was over with. I was going to finish my shower god damn it.

I hopped back over the rim of the tub, my tail freaking me out a little when it ran right into it. I couldn't really flex it at all, but it would give the occasional twitch and flop over to one side of my body, then return to its relaxed perch of hanging above my ass. I hastily rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and had just finished up rinsing out the conditioner when I felt them. Two little had nubs were sticking out of my forehead. She gave me horns too.

"Okay, whatever, shower over, I'm getting back to my room before I grow and udder." I turned off the water and wrapped the towel around my chest (Which had a lot more sensitive spots than I was used to) and swung the bathroom door open, letting the warm mist billow into the hall. I half-ran into the hallway towards my door.

But of course Emma was standing there with Bran already.

"Well don't you look all nice and clean?" She said, a pranksters smile on her face "Say, something looks different. Did you change your hair?"

My tail flicked once against the back of the towel. Stay strong Julie. Defiance! "Cow transformations? Really? Is this another thing about me insulting your teeny tiny raisin-boobs again? Because I haven't even done that in like, two days."

Bran put on a boxing announcers voice, "Ooh! And Emma takes one to the stomach!"

She had winced at the comment, but her face quickly brought back a smile "I'd probably be mad at that if you weren't about to pop out of your towel."

"But she responds with a quick jab and a right hook! Julie's against the ropes!"

She was right. The damn towel had started tightening as soon as I'd put it on, making me think that once the lower boobs had caught up, both pairs had started growing in overtime. I kept my hands clenched tightly to the top of the towel, "Yeah, well, only boy cows have horns, you dingus."

"An uppercut! This is anyone's fight folks!"

Emma shrugged and smirked, nodding over towards Bran floating in the air next to her, "That could be arranged."

Even Bran was silent as we stared each other down, but this was a war of attrition, and for me it was a losing battle, as it was slowly becoming impossible for the towel to wrap all the way around me and my ballooning chest.

"Well? That all you got?" I said, as my tail flicked again, this time poking through the hole in the back and slapping my leg.

She looked down at her watch, then back up at me, "How about this, you ask me to turn you back, and I will."

I squinted at her. What was she playing? "For real for real?"

"For real." I didn't trust the look on her face one bit.

"Uhh, okay. Please turn MAUUOOOO-." I slapped one hand over my mouth as the offending sound erupted from it, making it much harder to hold the towel in place with just one.

Emma burst out laughing as I stood there struggling to maintain decency.

I uncovered my mouth to yell at her, but the only thing that escaped my throat was another loud mooing sound, which only redoubled her laughter.

Damn these boobs were getting big. It was getting hard just to stand at this point, the combined mass of all four of the slowly growing tits was probably almost as much as those bean bag chairs she stuck me with yesterday by now. Deciding that further attempts at speech were futile, I staggered around her towards my door, keeping the towel as much in place as I could. She didn't try to stop me, but she got a very clear view of my tail end as I opened the door and shoved myself through, trying to open the door as little as possible in case she wanted to follow me through. I slammed it behind me.

She called through the door, "You can run Bessy! But you can't hide!" She then spoke in a normal tone to Bran, which I could still hear through the door "Get it? Hide? It's a cow pun."

"Expertly delivered." He said as the sound of her footsteps made their way down the hall.

After I had made it through the door, the towel had practically exploded off of me as I fell to my hands and knees. I lay there on the floor for several moments, trying to get my bearings. At least I didn't feel my boobs growing anymore. I tried (quite unsuccessfully) to sit up and figured out why. Each boob was bigger than my head, and if they had gotten any bigger I would have started running out of room on my chest!

swogrider
swogrider
139 Followers
1...45678...20