Codex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, it didn't seem like I was quite capable of getting into any position other than on my hands and knees. It was like trying to stand on your tippy toes. Maybe you could for a few seconds, but it was just too much strain. The position left the four huge milk jugs swinging below me, nearly dragging against the carpet. Wait... I supported my weight with my left hand and brought my right down to a boob, squeezing the nearest nipple.

"MOOOooohhh~" The lustful moan had burst forth from my throat as soon as I'd squeezed the thick nub, quickly followed by a milky stream spraying the carpet below me with a white mist. As soon as the flow had started my body was suffused with a deep sense of fulfillment, and it wanted more. I needed to be milked. I squeezed again and another throaty moo escaped me, as well as another fresh blast of milk which hit the floor with enough force to cover my chest in little droplets.

My tits had become so sensitive that even brushing up against a teat would bring another unwanted moo to my lips. And that's what they were now, teats. Teats on my Udders. I no longer had the willpower to fight against it, and I no longer cared. I let my weight fall on my shoulders, sticking my tail in the air as each of my hands found a teat and squeezed.

There was no two ways about it. I came. Hard. I mooed my lungs out as my hands started working on autopilot, squeezing and kneading my breasts with vigor. They milked and milked me, and I came and came, and when my breasts were empty they found another pair and started it all over.

When I woke up I was lying face down on my milk-soaked carpet, my body back to normal. I dragged myself over to my bed and fell unconscious once more.

When I woke up for the second time I had a thick blanket placed over me. I rolled over to find a tray on my nightstand, with a tall glass of chocolate milk and a note placed neatly on top of it. I reached out from under the warm covers and read the note.

"There. NOW we're even.

P.S. Bran thinks your mooing is super cute."

I put the note back on the tray, took a sip of the chocolate milk (I really hope she just bought this) and pulled the blanket back over myself, falling asleep for the third time that day feeling undeniably comfortable, and unavoidably satisfied.

Chapter 5

Julie

"No fuckin' way."

"Well I can't say I'm really surprised."

"But it was right here!"

A few days after the whole "cow" incident, Emma and I had decided it was a good idea to go back to the magic shop at The Mall to see if shop girl had forgotten to give us any kind of (sorely needed) instruction manual. Or a warning label.

But lo and behold, when we get there we find the Kitty's Cupcakes and the Little Ice Cream Balls shops crammed right up next to each other, like there had never even been a plot where the magic shop once stood.

"It was right there!" Emma repeated as we drove back to The House.

"Well what did you expect?" I was a little concerned that the shop had up and vanished on us, but I figured we still had the book (We'd given Bran charge of the house while we were gone), so it wasn't like we were completely cut off from our new magical world.

"I expect buildings to stay in the same god damned place!" She sounded like she was starting up a rant, "That's got to be horrible for business! How would they even- Hey, who's that?"

As we pulled up the circle to park, Emma had spotted a boy walking away from our door.

"Sam?" I said quietly to myself before opening the door and yelling to him, "YO SAMMY! OVER HERE!"

The thin ginger boy visibly jumped as he turned to see me, and a small smile pierced his gloomy face. He was looking a little worse for wear. His clothing was dirty and ripped in a few places, and he was lugging around an overly stuffed backpack, of which one of the shoulder straps had snapped off.

I knew Sammy back from before I was living with Emma, back when I was stuffed into the tiny apartment my mom could afford and still had to go to school. My mom wasn't really the nurturing type. I guess you could call her parenting style laissez faire, in that she really didn't give a fuck about me.

Anyway, Sam kind of had the opposite problem with his dad, super strict, so we kind of bonded over that. I'd still known Emma at this point, but we hadn't become besties yet.

"Hey Julie!" Damn his voice had gotten deeper, "I knocked but you guys weren't there. I was about to leave-"

I ran up to him and gave him an overly violent hug, "Look at this guy! Pretending it hasn't been like a year since the last time he saw us. Get inside." I started pushing him towards the door, "Now! Scoot!"

"Ah! Uh, hi Emma!" He said over his shoulder as I hurried him inside.

"Yo." She responded casually. Emma and Sammy never really clicked, but they weren't enemies or anything.

After I'd gotten him through the threshold I quickly turned back to whisper at Emma, "Find Bran, don't let Sammy see him."

"On it." She whispered back as she slid through the door after me.

Sam, meanwhile, had been craning his neck to look at the ceiling, "Damn, I always forget how fucking big this place is."

"Yup. So what brings you to our neck of the woods?" I tried to keep him focused on the conversation as I see Emma sneaking off up the stairs.

"Uhh, funny story. I got kicked out."

"What?!" Sammy had apparently not been getting along very well in my absence.

"Yeah. My dad "Found out" I was gay," He made the little air quotes with his fingers, "and that was it. I was out."

"Hah!" The laugh jumped out of me without my permission, "That's ridiculous! I've heard you talk about boobs before, you love girls!" A memory pops into my head of the two of us judging the asses on the girls playing volleyball during gym.

"Yeah, well, I know you know I do. But there was..."

He seemed to be having a difficult time getting the words out, "What was it man? You know we're cool."

He lowered his voice, maybe afraid Emma was listening, "He found some girls clothes in my room. Uhh, mine." His voice was dripping in shame, "And you know him, there's no talking to him when he gets like that."

"Oh. So you- Got it. No judgment. I won't tell Ems if you don't want me to."

"Thanks." He smiled at me, "Which leads me into my next point," he said, bringing his voice back up to normal volume, "think I could stay here for a few days?"

A grin broke out on my face, "EMMA!" I shouted up the stairs, "SLUMBER PARTY!"

We both heard her rallying call echo from upstairs, "WOO!"

Emma

Julie, her friend and I spent the rest of the day and the majority of the night watching bad kung foo movies on the living room couch while the two of them reminisced, laughing at remembered moments I wasn't really there for. Whatever, I'm glad they're having a good time.

I had a hard time getting Bran to stay in one of the rooms upstairs during all this, so I kind of had to promise he'd get to pick a spell to use later. I told him I didn't really care, but that was a straight up lie. After the last spell he picked out for me with I was thrilled at the idea.

Around three in the morning Julie had passed out about half way through one of the movies, and it was pretty obvious little Sammy was right behind her.

"Psst. Jules. You're drooling."

"Whmm? Oh. Okay, yeah. Actual sleep time. Sammy, you're free to sleep in any room in The House."

He was already splayed out face down across the couch, "I'm good. Seeyatomorrohh..."

I turned off the lights and the TV, and Julie and I went back to our rooms to get some actual sleep. Or at least Julie did.

I waited about fifteen minutes to make sure they were both good and unconscious before creeping up the main stairs to the room I left Bran in.

"Well it's about damn time." He said as I slid through the door, "I've got a hell of a spell picked out for you when-"

"Sure sure. Later. But about tonight, are you ready for some mischief?"

A pause, "I'm listening."

Sam

This was by far the comfiest couch I've ever slept on. The back of my mind wondered how I wasn't completely asleep on such a perfect cloud-like couch. I rolled over, but my body shifted oddly in places.

"Hmm?" The noise of my own groan sounded strange in my ears. I rolled onto my back and lifted my head to see the very obvious bumps of rather large breasts on my chest. That answers that; I am still asleep. I lifted my arms up to grope them as I often did in dreams like these. They never lasted very long, so I've learned to enjoy the time I had. They filled my hands so well. Weird, they were usually smaller. But god, they were so soft and nice. They felt so good!

As I tossed and turned on the incredibly comfy couch I felt long hair brush past my face. I love it when they're vivid like this. I let out a soft gasp, and it even sounded like a girls voice! Not wanting to waste the full experience of such a strong dream, I let one of my hands slide down between my legs to try out the new equipment. This was always my favorite part, when I'm searching for my sweet spot, and my finger first slides across my-

"EMMA! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" The half scream half whisper jolted me out of my haze. I sat up a little more, and to my surprise the breasts sat up with me. Not quite awake yet. Be quiet Julie, I don't want to wake up yet!

"Just having a little fun. He certainly seemed to be enjoying it." I looked past the couch to see Emma holding a rather large book, squatting in the doorframe on the edge of the living room.

"Are you insane? You can't just-" Julie's voice faded to the back of my mind as I looked down at myself again. They were still there. I could even see my hips were bigger. My hands roamed about, checking this area and that and always finding something soft and inviting. Julie's voice came back into focus when I heard her say the words "Change him back, now!"

"NO!" I had shouted it, but a heavenly voice had trumpeted from my mouth instead, sounding to me like the saddest thing in the world. Emma and Julie both looked up at me in silence, "I don't want to wake up yet." The girls feathery voice said again, as I curled forward, trying to hold on to this body before it was ripped away from me again. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes, and the girl sounded like she was crying, "I don't want to wake up yet."

There wasn't any more shouting for a while, just the comforting blackness of sleep.

The next thing I remember is bright sunlight glaring through my closed eyes. I rolled into the couch to escape the rays, but my body still felt...

I shot up like a bullet, and waves of red hair cascaded down my shoulders, tickling the sides of my face. The body was still there. The boobs were certainly still there, and Julie was sitting on the one spot on the couch I hadn't filled while I slept, holding her hands out towards me like she was trying to calm down a scared animal.

"Sam." She said cautiously, "Are you okay? You still in there?"

I stared at her blankly, "I'm still..." My hand jumped to my throat as the same angels' voice tickled my ears, "I'm still..." I looked back down at myself, this time letting my brain get used to the sound of my voice. My voice!

I leaped towards Julie and hugged her as tight as I could "Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!" I was crying. I didn't care.

"Oh sure, give her all the credit." Emma was standing behind the couch, with the same book under her arm.

"You?"

"Aww yeah, you know it!"

"Her Idea of a practical joke." Julie said, "She expected you to do something along the lines of "What the fuck, where's my dick?! Oh my god boobs!" she'd laugh at you, and then she'd turn you back."

I puzzled for a second, "How did-"

"Magic book." Emma said curtly.

Julie elbowed Emma, "Which we were supposed to be keeping a secret."

A few more seconds of puzzling followed. Julie must have gotten worried at my silence because she started speaking in a reassuring voice, "If you want, we can totally change you ba-"

"NO!" I sputtered, a lot louder than I meant to, "I mean, no. I don't want to. I never want to go back. I'm happy! I mean... At least for a few days." It took a while for me to get what I wanted to say into words, but they waited, "I've always dreamed about this. I've always wanted this! And now-" I looked back down at myself, gently cupping my chest with my hands, "Oh, uh. Julie, can I still stay here for a while?"

Her face went from concerned to a shining smile in a second, "Of course you can you big-boobed idiot." She gave me a love tap on the shoulder.

Emma cried out behind us, "Yeah, what gives with that, anyway?! Of the three of us the one with the biggest tits is a boy? Where the fuck is justice?"

A voice suddenly piped up from the book under her arm, "You still promised me a spell, maybe you'll get some later."

Julie responded to my alarmed expression, "Also the magic book is alive. Say hi Bran."

The book responded in its' low tone, "Hi Bran."

"Uhh, hi." I was feeling a little crowded, "Can I go find a room or something? I kind a need to-"

"Sure, go ahead." Julie said. I feel like she understood why I wanted to be alone, "Anything on the top floor is free, and then most of the stuff on the bottom levels except me and Ems rooms, which are there" She pointed down the hallway, "and waaaaaay down there."

I got up from the couch, "I think I'm gonna get one upstairs, thanks. And thanks again." I gave Julie a swift hug, "Thank you."

"Sure man, uh, girl. Woman. Samantha?"

She half-laughed, "That sounds so weird. Just keep calling me Sam."

"Easy enough to remember, I guess."

As I walked off towards the stairs I heard Emma saying something about a new guinea pig.

Let me tell you, you can fantasize about what it's like to be a girl every day for twenty years, but nothing prepares you for the way boobs try to bounce into your face every time you use a flight of stairs. Once I got to the long hall of rooms on either side, I picked the first one to the right of the stairs and swiftly closed the door behind me. It was roomy, and only had a few things in it, a bed, a full length mirror, hell, it even had its own bathroom.

Whatever, I'll have time to settle in later, right now I needed to settle in. I pulled off my clothes, trying my best not to look at myself and spoil the surprise as I approached the tall mirror. I guess they'd changed along with my body because they would have been ripped in a lot of strange places had they not. The cool air swam past my body in brand new places and I let the goose bumps crawl over my skin, raising the hairs on my arms and tightening my nipples.

Alright. The big reveal. I opened my eyes to see the mirror, "Woahh..." The soft voice escaped me once more as I stared in awe at the figure before me. She was absolutely gorgeous, even with her lips pulled open in a stupid slack-jawed stare. When I looked into my eyes, I could still see little shades of my old face through the new features, which calmed me down a little. I was still me.

My body was something else, a curvy hourglass topped with a big bouncy helping of tit. They were probably around Ds if my guessing was right, maybe even a little bigger, and they were capped with puffy pink nipples, standing turgid against the air. I squeezed them in my hands again and a warm shiver spread throughout my body from the one place I hadn't inspected yet. I just couldn't get over how smooth and soft everything was, like living inside a big heated silk pillow.

My hand reached down to the space between my rounded thighs, barely even brushing against the sensitive skin, "Ahh." My voice was pulled from my lungs as I let one of my fingers explore, "Wow. And here is supposed to b-! HHhhhaaa~" I swayed on the spot as my finger oh-so-briefly drifted past my clit, "Hah. Damn."

I nearly jumped out of my skin as three swift knocks came from behind the door to the room. I shoved some of my clothes back on and peeked outside, not finding anyone. Instead, on the ground was a velvet pillow with a folded note on top. I picked the note up to read it, and underneath it was an incredibly pink vibrator. I felt my face start to go red as I read the note.

"Think of it as a house warming present. Don't worry, it's new. Julie says I have to give you at least a three day grace period before we start using more spells on you, but that's only if you want. Things are about to get a lot weirder around here. Enjoy your new best friend~.

-Emma

P.S. The WiFi password is JULIESUXDIX"

I quickly grabbed the pillow from out of the hallway and into my room, carefully taking the strange pink thing from it with a kind of reverence. There was a little knob on the bottom you could turn, and as soon as I did it stared vibrating violently. Even with it only being in my hand I could feel it shaking parts of me all over my body.

Needless to say it was love at first touch.

Chapter 6

Emma

There are many telltale signs of desperation in this world. Drinking out of a bowl because you're out of clean cups, scouring the "recommended" section on Netflix, becoming so bored that you've decided to read an actual book, but you know you've hit rock bottom when you've gone all the way to the 50th page of google search results and still come up with nothing.

"God!" I shouted, pushing my rolling chair away from the desk in frustration, "Magic sex shop, Teleporting magic shop, magic sex teleport store, nothing but a bunch of sex toy sites and some weird-ass trekky porn! What do you WANT from me Google?!"

It was already two in the morning and I'd gotten nowhere on my hunt to find out what the hell was going on. Julie had already spent a few nights in a row in the deeper parts of the internet and had pretty much given up on finding any kind of explanation, a gift horse and all that, but of the many differences between us, persistence was definitely something I had over her.

I leaned back in my chair and sighed, "There's got to be some kind of meaning behind this, they don't just give out possessed magical tomes on the street."

I jumped a little as a thump came from behind my door. A second thump followed before it slowly swung open, the little brown book with the crystal eye slowly floating in.

"Oh, hi again." I said hesitantly, watching as it- he drifted over to my bed and carefully balanced himself on it, "Come right on in why don't you."

"Thanks, I will." He just sat there, his eye glaring at me.

After a short stare-down I spoke up, "Something I can help you with?"

"Maybe you think there's something I could help you with." He said, his eye falling on the screen where my latest search reads Magic book eye on cover.

"Oh. Yeah." I said, caught, "I just, isn't this at all weird? I mean, you of all people should know. You're a book for crying out loud."

"True, but you don't-"

"If you say don't judge a book by its cover I'll smack you."

He gave a hearty laugh that sounded like it was echoing from inside a much larger room, "Funny. I was going to say maybe you're asking the right questions, but in the wrong place."

I stared at him for a moment before I understood, "You? You know where the shop went?!" I stood up from my chair excitedly.

"Woah, calm down. How about I answer your question with another question. Would you like to play a game?"

My shoulders dropped, "Is that question ever followed by something good? Alright, hit me."

His eye was still looking up at me, its blue light glowing faintly from within, "You get to ask me any questions you like, but for each question you cast a spell of my choosing on yourself."

1...56789...20