Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary felt like a shit, but then again, another part of him felt energized. A weight lifted off him. He was going to a woman who loved him and loved the size of his cock. That Lori hadn't put up a big fight was a major relief to him. Now he had to go into the kitchen and try and explain to his son why he was leaving.

Chapter 7.

"Oh my God! Dad! You scared me!" Abby pulled her fingers out of her still throbbing pussy. She closed her legs and crossed her arms over her breasts.

I guess throwing myself onto the floor on the other side of the bed and out of sight would be a bit over dramatic she told herself. But what could she do? Her father had caught her cold, masturbating and coming to his personal porn videos.

John was equally perplexed. He'd come home a day early and had let himself into the house. He'd heard the familiar voice of Susan coming from his bedroom and had immediately realized that someone (who else but his daughter?) was playing the video of him having sex with Susan. He walked up to his bedroom door and looked in to see, much to his surprise, his daughter, Abby, naked, masturbating and, obviously, in the throes of orgasm... while his video of him fucking his ex-girlfriend, Susan, in the ass was playing on his flat screen TV. What did that mean? John wasn't sure but he had a pretty good idea what it might mean, what he hoped it might mean.

John could feel his big cock reacting to the scene before him and its implications by getting hard. He turned to face his totally mortified daughter. "You like watching me having sex, Abby?"

Caught, like a rat, in a trap, Abby thought, then she chuckled out loud. The chuckle became full on laughter.

Am I hysterical? Control yourself girl, Abby told herself.

"You caught me, Dad," Abby said, staring directly at her father. She took a deep breath and let it out. The truth, she told herself. Tell him the truth and see what happens. He doesn't seemed shocked or, or outraged.

"I've had a crush on you since I was a pre-teen, Daddy," Abby told her father.

John's body shook involuntarily. Abby had a crush on him?

"You mean... uh, you mean..." John couldn't quite get it out, asking his daughter if she meant that she felt sexual about him like he did her. It was too outrageous... and too much to hope for.

I'm thinking about having sex with my daughter and hoping that she wants the same thing, he thought. That's incest! I don't care. If she doesn't care, that is... then... well then...

"I mean, Daddy, that I'm sexually attracted to you and..." she paused, "and, well, I want to be your, uh, lover." There! She'd said it. What would her dad do now, kick her out of the house? Somehow, she didn't think so.

John couldn't believe what his daughter was telling him... but his cock surely did as it continued to get harder in his pants.

Abby noticed the large lump that was in her father's jeans and smiled a coy little smile.

"Really?" John asked, not believing that his daughter felt the same way as he did. "You don't think that's... uh, well... wrong? You know, perverted?"

Abby felt in control now. She knew that her father and her were on the same page sexually. She got up off the bed and walked over to him to stand close to him, well within his personal space. She looked up into his eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?" she asked boldly. "Because I want to fuck you." She noticed the change that came over her father's face, the obvious lust that showed in his eyes.

"Daddy, I've researched this... this incest thing. It's not unusual between a father and daughter who've been separated, maybe not seeing each other very often like what happened with us. Yeah, it's incest, but you know what, I don't give a damn, Daddy. I want to have sex with you. I want to have sex with you in the worst way."

Abby threw her arms around her father's neck and, while pressing her naked body against his, planted a big, wet kiss on his mouth.

John, who had been more than quite aware of his young, beautiful daughter's naked body, her nipples—hard, erect nipples—almost touching his shirt, was taken aback by Abby's assertive move. But his surprise only lasted a split second before his mouth opened to hers and his arms wrapped around her to pull her tightly against his body as his tongue, and hers, began a primordial kissing dance.

Abby slid one hand down to feel her father's big, swollen cock in his jeans... and moaned as she made contact with that wonderfully large man meat.

John, still not believing what was happening, pulled his mouth away from his daughter's. "Abby." He stopped and groaned as his daughter's hand squeezed his nearly fully erect cock, which was flat down against his right thigh.

"Abby," he began again. "I'm... I'm bigger than most men... "

"I know, Daddy," Abby said with a little laugh, then she kissed her father again, wanting to taste him some more, wanting to suck his essence into her mouth. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest and she knew that she and her father would be lovers soon.

"Oh Daddy," Abby said, her lips barely brushing his, "I love you."

John's cock got even harder hearing his daughter's words. He kissed her passionately and she responded in kind.

"No, darling, I mean I'm a lot bigger than most men... And a lot of women... well, they... they can't take it... or don't want to even try. So..."

Abby shut her father up with a kiss as she pressed her body against his, rubbing her tits and hips against him, as his hands ran up and down her naked back.

"I know, Daddy. I watched three of your videos... and I've got my hand on you. But..." Abby pulled her mouth away from her father's and looked him in the eyes. She smiled, then grinned, then laughed. "I've had a lot of practice with cucumbers, Daddy, very big cucumbers."

"Whoa! Seriously, Abby!" John wanted to get out of his jeans and let his cock free. He was getting too hard for it to be trapped where it was. The thought of his sweet, young daughter fucking herself with cucumbers, "very big cucumbers," was mentally setting his libido on fire.

"Yeah, Daddy, seriously. But I don't think any of them were quite as big as your cock." Abby said.

John swallowed. Abby slid down to her knees. She unbuckled her father's belt, undid the button on his jeans, unzipped them, then pulled his jeans and his boxer briefs almost down to his knees in one determined effort. Her father's very hard cock swung free and slapped her in the face.

Abby gasped at the sight of her father's huge cock for two reasons. First, because it was her father's cock she was now staring down the barrel of, and second, because it really was so damned big, not just long, but very thick too. She instantly fell in love with it. A shiver of anticipation ran though her body as she imagined what it was going to feel like to have this big cock filling her pussy and fucking it. She would be stretched to the max and that thought made Abby shiver with delightful sexual anticipation.

Abby grabbed her father's huge cock with both hands and immediately slipped her mouth over its swollen cock head. She began sucking on his cock, taking it as deep as she could, which, because of its size, wasn't very deep. Her lips were stretched tightly around his girth and she thought of how her pussy lips would be equally stretched. She moaned as she kept sucking on, as well as firmly stroking, her father's thick shaft.

John, nearly in a state of shock, just stood there looking down at his lovely young daughter sucking on his cock. It was such an unbelievable surprise and such a turn-on, he felt like he would be able to come soon, very soon indeed. But he didn't want to do that... Or did he?

"My God, Abby!" John said. "If you keep that up you're going to make me come." But he did nothing to stop her.

Abby pulled her mouth off her father's cock and looked up at him, smiling. "That's okay, Daddy, I've had boys come in my mouth... I even swallow." With that, she went back to sucking his cock.

John groaned with intense pleasure, partly from the purely physical sensation of his daughter's hot, wet mouth on his cock and partly from the fact that it was his daughter who was sucking his cock. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes as he groaned again. She'd told him that it was okay to let it go.

What Abby had said, combined with her wonderful sucking mouth and stroking hands, brought John to the cusp of orgasm sooner than was normal for him. He was so turned on, now, by the fact that he was going to come in his daughter's mouth, with her explicit permission, that there was no way to stop it from happening. Not that he wanted to.

"Oh God! Abby, darling! I'm coming, I'm coming, Abby! Oh yessssss!" John grunted and hissed through straining vocal chords and between clenched teeth. His cock began to twitch and throb, shooting thick gobs of his hot, sticky cum into his daughter's sucking mouth, one spasm after another. It had been three days since his last orgasm and his semen volume was large.

Abby, busy with stroking, sucking, and swallowing—possibly the most cum she'd ever swallowed—was so sexually excited that she almost achieved orgasm herself merely from the realization of what she'd done.

She'd done it! She told herself. She was having sex with her father! Sure it was just sucking his cock for now, but she knew that this wouldn't be the end of it. She would get to actually make love with him, to feel his body over hers as his huge cock fucked her. She'd sucked her father's cock and was filled with a sense of great happiness and fulfillment even as she was still swallowing the last of his cum and feeling the last twitches of his cock as his orgasm faded. And, even though he had cum so much, she hadn't spilled a drop. But then, her lips were so tightly stretched around his cock that none of his cum could slip past them.

John sighed a great sigh and his body relaxed. He looked down into his daughter's upturned face and her wide open and, oh so beautiful, dark brown eyes, so like his own. His body shuddered involuntarily as Abby sucked her mouth firmly over and off of his cock head. She grinned up at him, ran her right hand up and down his shaft a couple of times and lovingly kissed and lightly sucked the end of his cock, slurping up a bit of residual cum that was oozing out.

"Wow, Daddy, that was wonderful!"

John laughed and dropped to his knees. "Wonderful? Yeah, but I was on the benefit end of that transaction, Abby, not you."

"Doesn't matter. I enjoyed sucking your cock so much, Daddy, and having you come in my mouth. I was so turned on and my pussy got so wet that I almost came. I mean, I felt like... like if I had just touched my pussy then I would have gone off."

"Well then, Abby, we're going to have to do something about that, aren't we? I want to lick your pussy, darling, right here on the carpet. I want to make you come with my mouth just like you did for me." John embraced his daughter and gave her a long and loving kiss.

"Abby, you're going to have to educate me more about why we both have these sexual feelings for each other. But that can wait until later."

John stood up and began quickly undressing. Abby laid back on the carpet gently rubbing the fingertips of her right hand around and around on her pussy while the thumb and forefinger of her left hand pinched and tugged on her left nipple. She watched her father's somewhat flaccid, but still long and thick, cock bounce around while he shed his boots, then jeans and boxer briefs, then shirt, and finally his socks. Not only did Abby think her father was a handsome man facially, but she thought his lean and athletic-looking body was yummy.

As her father's last sock came off, Abby spread her legs, bent them at the knees, placed her feet flat on the carpet, then let her legs splay wide apart. John kneeled between them and leaned forward over his daughter's body, supporting himself on straight arms, before lowering himself down to kiss her on the mouth.

"Thank you for sucking my cock. That really was quite wonderful."

"You're welcome, Daddy. I really did enjoy doing it." Abby gave her father a sweet kiss.

After pulling his lips slowly from his daughter's lovely mouth, John shifted his body and lowered his head to take her right nipple, all hard and erect, between his teeth and bit down gently at first, but with increasing pressure to see if Abby liked it and how much biting pressure she could take, knowing some women like this kind of nipple-play.

"Ahh! Yes, Daddy!" Abby gasped. Her body shuddered. How did he know, she wondered?

"You like that, then?" John asked.

"Mmm-hmm. I like it a lot. If you do it just right and long enough... well, I can come."

John grinned at his daughter. "Really? Then we'll have to explore that option. But not now. I want to get down and see if your pussy tastes as sweet as your mouth, darling." But first he released her nipple from his teeth and sucked on it firmly for a couple of seconds, making his daughter moan with pleasure again.

John slid down and lowered himself to his belly and positioned himself with his forearms under her thighs and his hands wrapped over the top of them. He smelled his daughter's pussy. It smelled like a healthy, clean, and sexually aroused woman. He loved that smell and lightly rubbed his nose up and down on her labia before he began licking and sucking on her pussy directly.

"Ohhh, Daddy!" Abby sighed. She'd had one boy do this to her and Beth, of course, had licked her pussy many times, as she had licked Beth's. As good as that had felt, this felt even better and it was ten times more exciting to her because this was her father who was doing it.

Abby braced herself up on her elbows, the better to see her dad so skillfully making oral love to her pussy. He looked up at her and winked. Abby grinned and lay back down on the carpet.

"Oh Daddy, your mouth, your tongue, they feel so good."

And then it was quiet except for the sound of Abby's breathing and moaning and gasping, as well as the wet sounds of her father's mouth on her pussy.

John soon had to shift his hips. His cock was getting very hard very fast. Here he was, unbelievably to him, licking his daughter's pussy—and a sweet-tasting pussy it was. First she'd sucked his cock and let him come in her mouth, and swallowed. Now he was going to make her come with his mouth. After that... after that the image in his mind really excited him: the sight of his huge hard cock entering his daughter's tight little pussy and fucking it.

John decided to test his daughter a little more since she was obviously very aroused and producing copious amounts of vaginal lubrication. Using that along with his saliva, he got his forefinger wet and pressed it against her tight little puckered asshole, which was already wet from his saliva and her pussy juice dripping down on it. He pressed his finger firmly against Abby's anal sphincter and gently pushed it inside the first inch or so.

Abby gasped. She'd never had anyone do that to her, not even Beth. Her mind immediately thought of the last video she'd been watching when her father surprised her. It was of his ex-girlfriend, Susan, being fucked in the ass by her father. That excited her, but she also wondered, a little fearfully, if her father wanted to fuck her in the ass, too.

Her father began fucking his finger in and out of her asshole a couple of inches, pulling it all the way out before plunging it back in. It felt good to Abby in a strange sort of way. She relaxed and let herself feel how good her father's mouth felt as is worked over her pussy and how good it felt to have his finger fucking her asshole. And then she thought of how terribly erotic it had been to see her father's huge cock fucking Susan in the ass.

"Ahhhhh!" Abby cried out loudly. "Oh Daddy!" And then her hips were humping against her father's sucking mouth. She arched her back, pressing her shoulders and head into the carpet, and her body was shuddering from one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever experienced in her life. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she kept crying as intense pulses of orgasmic pleasure shot though her body.

John pulled his mouth away from his daughter's pussy and pulled his finger from her asshole. He moved up over Abby and embraced her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on strongly.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy!" She cried out again then her mouth found his and they were kissing a deep, wet, passionate kiss.

A few moments later John pulled his lips from his daughter's. She was breathing deeply and her eyes were closed.

Abby's eyes flew open and she gave her father a huge grin. "Wow! That was fantastic. And, Dad, I've never had anyone, you know, finger my asshole. I was kind of afraid and kind of turned on and kind of thinking about you and Susan and how freaky but erotic it was to see you, well, you know... to see your big cock fucking her ass. And then I came. And, oh boy, did I come!"

John grinned, too, then gave his daughter a quick, sweet kiss. He pushed back up to his knees then stood up. "Come on, baby," he held his hands out to his daughter to help her up off the floor. Let's go take a shower together, then I want to make love to you properly.

"Ooo, Daddy!" Abby said as she hugged him tightly.

Chapter 8.

When Lori came out of the bedroom, Gary was sitting in the living room. Just sitting with a sad look on his face.

"Okay then, Gary," she said, "I'm going out. I'll be gone for three or four hours. That should be long enough, right?'

Gary looked up at his wife and just nodded.

"Mom!" Noah yelled from the kitchen. "I'm coming with you."

Noah strode into the living room and didn't look at his dad. Lori could see the hurt in her son's eyes.

"Let's go," she said simply.

Lori and her son walked back into the kitchen, through the laundry room and out the door to the garage and her Lexus SUV. Gary heard the garage door going up, his wife's car starting up, then turned his head to look out the front window to see his wife, his son in the passenger seat, backing out of the drive and taking off down the street. He sighed. He felt a sadness. He'd hated to hurt Lori and Noah and was worried that his son would never talk to him again. But then he felt the sadness, the heaviness lift. He thought about Hannah and living with her in Singapore.

"Okay," he said out loud. "I'm a shit, but Lori was a shit for fucking huge cucumbers. How was I supposed to accept the fact that she really wanted a man with a big cock? And Noah's 18 and..."

Gary sighed and shook his head then went into the bedroom to begin packing everything he would take back with him to Singapore. It would be more than he could take on the airplane but he would have it shipped. He couldn't take his BMW. The cost would be prohibitive. He would leave it to Noah. Hopefully, that would help how Noah felt about him. Maybe, he thought, somehow, in some way, Lori could tactfully explain why this divorce was happening.

"The man's an asshole!" Noah bellowed as soon as he and his mother were driving away from the house.

"That's enough, young man!" Lori said.

"But Mom—"

"No, listen to me, Noah. I told you that your father had a small dick. Well, it seems like he figured out that I've been fucking big cucumbers when he's away. It hurt him. It hurt him deeply. It hurt him for years but he never said anything. That makes me the asshole." Lori was starting to cry now.

Lori pulled over to the curb. She took a couple of deep breaths. "You'll have to drive now, Noah," she said in a shaky voice.

Mother and son got out of the car and exchanged positions.

"Where to, Mom?" Noah asked, worried about his mother who was now crying openly.

"I... I don't know. I... I don't care. Just drive. Anywhere. Just drive, Noah, please." Lori laid her head back on the headrest and closed her eyes. She was done crying for now."

1...56789...23