Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Internet porn was fine, but the real thing was so much better. About this time both Abby and Beth lost their virginity to boys they were dating. Once they recovered, so to speak, from losing their hymens, they liked that too, but continued to be lovers, deciding that they were naturally bisexual girls. Like Beth said, "Why not enjoy the best of both worlds." And they did, every chance they got, with their boyfriends and with each other.

But it was Abby who came up the idea of using cucumbers as dildoes. Beth's eyes lit up when Abby told her and then showed her the one she'd just purchased at the nearest grocery store. Beth's parents were not expected home for a couple of hours. Abby washed the cucumber and dried it. It was about 8 inches long and kind of skinny.

Abby had Beth undress and get on her bed and spread her legs. Beth did this willingly, giggling as she did. Abby then began licking her best friend's pussy and, after a while, she began rubbing the end of the cucumber between her friend's wet labia. Beth was excited by this new game they were playing and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

Finally, Abby began pushing the end of the cucumber into Beth's pussy. It went in slowly but smoothly. Beth gasped and moaned at the feeling of getting her pussy filled and fucked with Abby's mouth working around her clitoris at the same time. It was heavenly.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Abby. Oh God! That feels amazing. Your mouth and the cucumber. Ooooo!"

Abby then began to fuck Beth's pussy harder, gripping the end of the cucumber firmly and shoving it quickly in and out of her friend's vagina while still sucking and licking on and around her clitoris. It wasn't long after that that Beth, nearly screaming, had one of the best orgasms of her young life.

After some cuddling and kissing and caressing, giving Beth a chance to recover, it was Abby's turn to get fucked with the cucumber. It was such a heavenly feeling to have her pussy being fucked and her clitoris being stimulated by Beth's mouth that it didn't take her long before she, too, was having a fantastic orgasm.

Later, both Abby and Beth agreed that sometime, someday, they would have to find the right man and take turns licking each other's pussy while he fucked it.

The next week Beth provided the cucumber, only it was thicker than the one Abby had bought. Then Abby bought one that was even bigger. Then both girls began buying the biggest cucumbers they could find on those days that they had agreed to have, as they called it, a cucumber fuck. They still had boyfriends and they still had sex with them, but they both eagerly anticipated their next cucumber fuck.

Abby finally made it past the passengers-only section of the airport and there was her father. Her heart skipped a beat. God he's handsome, she thought. John had a big grin on his face as he quickly approached Abby.

John Mackenzie, 38 years old, six feet tall, 180 pounds of lean muscle, got a lot of admiring looks from various women streaming past. He had light brown hair with natural blonde streaks from the sun, warm, dark brown eyes, much like Abby's, a strong nose and chin, and a bright dimpled smile. He was handsome, but not too handsome, not a pretty boy by any means. He was wearing his signature look: cowboy boots, jeans, and a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up twice, the two top buttons undone.

Today was Sunday but that was pretty much how he dressed even for work, except he would add a sports jacket. He never wore a tie or a suit. He ran his own Internet security business, was an extraordinary IT guy, and did consulting for anyone who could pay his fee.

"Abby, my darling daughter," John said as he embraced her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Damn! he thought, she's getting better looking every year. He wondered if he should see a shrink regarding his sexual fantasies about his daughter. It wasn't like he was fixated on her to the exclusion of others. No way. He had a rich and varied sexual imagination, as well as sex life. But from time-to-time he definitely allowed himself a full on fantasy about having sex with his daughter every way he could.

"Hi Daddy," Abby said, returning the hug and enjoying it. She wanted to kiss her father on the mouth to see what that felt like but of course, that might be problematic so she restrained herself.

"I hope that my deciding to come to River City and go to River City U. isn't a big problem for you," Abby said as they headed for the baggage claim. This had all been hashed out a long time ago but Abby wanted to see her dad's reaction in real time and not through an email or telephone call.

"Oh hell no, Abby," John said. "I'm thrilled, ecstatic, looking forward to living with my baby girl on a long term, regular basis." John stopped speaking and stopped walking and grabbed Abby's hand. "I guess what I'm trying to say, darling, is that I'm really, really glad that you're here."

Abby could hear the emotion in her father's voice and see his eyes get just a bit misty.

She felt a surge of joy and felt that her eyes might get misty, too, so she pulled her father to her for another big hug.

John embraced Abby strongly, loving the feeling of his daughter pressing her body hard against his, smelling her perfume, feeling her breasts smash against his chest. Automatically he got that warm feeling in his groin signaling his cock beginning to fill with blood. Damn, he thought, this is no time to get a stiffie. How would I ever explain that to Abby?

After picking up her bags, all five of them since John had told her to bring everything she wanted and he'd pay the baggage fee, John and Abby lugged the luggage to the short term parking and loaded the bags into his SUV.

"Sweetheart," John said after he'd paid for the parking and they were on the freeway heading into town, "I hope you don't mind too much but I have to fly to Seattle tomorrow and I won't be back until Wednesday night. It's something that just came up."

"It's okay, Dad," Abby said.

"Are you sure, Abby? I mean, you just got here and I have to go running off for a few days. I could cancel—"

"No, Dad," Abby interrupted. "It's your business. It's your life. What would you do if I'd been living here for the last year or so?"

John looked over at his daughter.

"Seriously, Dad, what would you do?"

"Well, I would... but Abby, this is different. You just arrived and—"

"Dad, I'll be okay. I'm a big girl now. You do have food in the house, yes?"

John laughed. "Yes, darling. I'm not one of those helpless bachelors. I can cook and I clean and I even make the bed and mow the lawn. So, yeah, there's food in the house and you'll have the use of this car. I'll be taking a taxi to and from the airport.

John lived on a quiet, tree-lined street in one of the nicer parts of town. It wasn't a huge house but it was two storied. There were two bedrooms upstairs with a full bath. The master bedroom, with full bath, was downstairs along with the kitchen and the formal living room and office that fronted the street. There was also a half bath downstairs and an addition behind the kitchen that was the informal living room, or family room.

After they got Abby's luggage up to her room, a spacious and bright room with two large windows looking out over the verdant street, Abby and her father went down to the kitchen.

"You want something to drink, Abby?" John asked. "Wine, beer, tea, coffee...?"

"Dad, I'm only 18," Abby replied, slightly shocked but smiling.

"And you're old enough to learn to drink responsibly, dear. I don't want you to drink outside of this house, and I don't want you to get drunk, but a glass or two of wine or whatever is fine. Okay?

"Now," he continued before she could answer, "are you hungry?" It was almost two o'clock and the dinner he'd planned wouldn't be ready until six.

"Yeah, I am, just a little. I had a snack before boarding the plane, but it wasn't much," Abby admitted. "And, uh, I guess I'll take you up on that drink." She looked at her father to see if he'd been serious.

John went to the refrigerator to get a wedge of Gouda cheese. "What would you like?" he asked as he opened the refrigerator door.

"Uh, beer. Beer would be fine." Actually, the only alcoholic beverage Abby had ever had was beer. Her mother didn't allow any alcohol in her house. But Abby, as most teenagers, had been to several un-chaperoned high school parties. Beer had been the most common drink. She hadn't liked it at first, but by the time she'd had her third or fourth one—not all at the same time at one party—she'd developed a taste for it.

"I hope you like Miller Lite," John said. "I know it's not a cool microbrew but I like it and it's the only beer I have in the 'fridge."

"That's fine, Dad," Abby said.

"Bottle or do you want a glass?"

"Bottle's fine."

John twisted the top off a bottle of beer and handed it to his daughter. Then he got one for himself. He sliced some cheese, arranging them on a plate, then went to the pantry and got a box of water crackers and put a row of them on the plate, too. He deftly set the plate down in front of his daughter.

She was sitting on a stool at the peninsula in the small but adequate kitchen. He came around the end of the peninsula with his beer and sat on the other stool, beside her.

"It's not much, darling, but I don't want to fill you up. I'm making roast chicken for dinner."

Abby smiled. "This will be fine, Dad." Fill me up, she thought. I've love to have you fill me up. Fill my pussy up with your cock.

Thinking such thoughts with her father sitting right beside her, sipping on his beer, excited Abby. She almost blushed and she felt that pleasant, warm feeling of her pussy getting just a little wet.

John had his own secret thought. Yeah, sweet daughter of mine, I'd love to fill you up... your pussy, that is, with my cock... not to mention how I'd loved to lick and suck on your pussy, too... and have you suck my dick. Okay John, that's enough now, he told himself. Control yourself. But thinking these overtly sexual thoughts about his daughter, as perverted as they were, especially with her sitting next to him, was giving him the pleasant, warm feeling of his cock in the early stages of sexual arousal. Just like when she'd given him the second, strong, full body hug at the airport.

I just might really have to go see a shrink about my perversion, John thought. Or, he told himself, with an internal smile, I could just wait until Abby is a therapist and then go see her. Oh yeah!

Abby had told her father that the reason she wanted to come to River City and go to River City U., besides being able to live with him, was that River City U. had a really good psychology department, which they did, and she wanted to study psychology and become a therapist. She hadn't said sex therapist, however, just therapist.

There were plenty of schools with good psychology departments that Abby could have attended. So, the real reason she chose River City U. was to be close to her father, to live with him. Not just because he was her father and hadn't been in her life all that much. No, Abby knew she had a love for him that wasn't appropriate for a father-daughter relationship but she didn't care. She wanted to see if, somehow, some way, she and her father might become lovers. That fantasy was with her at night before going to sleep, and upon waking each morning, and in her mind several times a day.

Chapter 5.

Monday morning Abby had seen her father off, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, wanting to give him a real kiss. After fixing herself breakfast, she'd gotten completely unpacked and organized in her room. After that she'd explored the house, seeing where everything was. The washer and dryer were in the two-car garage, along with the SUV and her father's classic Corvette. He hadn't offered to let her drive it so she guessed it was pretty special to him. She took a walk around the neighborhood, heard some kids playing in a couple of backyards but other than that didn't see anyone. It was early afternoon and most people were still at work. Back in the house, she watched some TV, read for a while, made herself an early supper, watched TV again until 10 p.m. then went to bed.

By Tuesday afternoon, Abby was just a little bored. She didn't have to show up at River City U. until Friday. She went into her father's bedroom and briefly lay down on his bed. She could smell his scent and that made her horny. She got up, smiling wickedly and undressed completely, shorts, panties, and T-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, having decided to go around the house without one to see how it affected her father when he got home, not that she had big tits, but, still, her nipples could get hard and show through her T-shirt, hopefully titillating her father.

At 5'6" tall and 123 pounds, Abby had a bra size of 34B, not huge, but not tiny either. Her areolae were dark and the size of silver dollars with thick nipples that, erect, stood out when she was aroused. Her nipples were quite sensitive, too. She'd found this out from making love with Beth, not with her boyfriend, who tended to go straight for her pussy with his hard cock.

When Beth realized just how sensitive Abby's nipples were she was just a little jealous because hers weren't. It felt good to have Abby lick and suck and bite on her breasts and nipples but that was all, it just felt good. However, when she did that to Abby, Abby really liked it and had Beth do it more and more. Eventually, Beth got Abby to the point of orgasm merely from sucking, biting, and pinching her nipples. That had amazed both girls and Beth, once she accepted the fact that her best friend had such sensitive nipples, practiced getting her off that way.

Now, Abby, naked, pulled down the bedspread a bit to expose her father's pillows. She lay back down on his bed and turned her head to sniff his pillows to get more of his scent. She felt wonderfully wicked doing this and began to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples. Her pussy was starting to get wet.

Abby kept massaging and pinching her left breast and nipple as her right hand reached down to begin rubbing her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined her father naked, with a hard cock. The fact that she'd never seen him naked or with a hard cock didn't matter. She filled in the details to her satisfaction.

Abby got deep into her fantasy, pinching her nipples, first one then the other, and rubbing her pussy, which was now very wet indeed.

"Yes, Daddy," Abby whispered. "Lick my pussy. Yes, Daddy, put your big cock in me. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me!"

It only took Abby a few minutes of this before she was gasping and heaving her naked body around on top of her father's bed. The thumb and forefinger of her left hand were pinching her left nipple fiercely, pulling it, stretching it. At the same time the fingers of her right hand were pinching and tugging on her clitoris and she was coming and coming and coming.

Abby's orgasm faded and she felt very relaxed. She sighed deeply then brought her wet fingers from her pussy to her mouth where she sucked each one individually. Oh how I wish, she thought, that I didn't have to fantasize and that daddy would want to fuck me. Her body gave one last delicious shiver at that thought.

"Okay, Abby," she said out loud. "Can't stay here forever." She got up and fixed the bedspread, then put on her clothes.

Her father had a big screen TV in his bedroom. Not as big as the one in the family room, but big enough. It was sitting on a low cabinet. Abby had looked through the movies that he had bought and paid for in the family room. There weren't that many and most of them were old titles. She figured he probably used Netflix.

Abby sat cross-legged on the floor in front of the low cabinet and opened both doors. They swung out to the right and left so she had to scoot back a bit. Immediately, she saw the titles of porn movies. There were probably a couple dozen of them. Abby laughed. Well, she thought, that was to be expected, right?

Then she noticed some clear plastic disc containers containing videodiscs. She picked up the first one. It had the name Ann on it. The next one said Emily, then there was Susan followed by Vicky. In all, there were ten such discs.

Abby grinned. Dad's a freak, she told herself. I'll bet these are home sex videos. Then she frowned. Ten different women. He's getting laid a lot. Why would he even be interested in me?

She sighed and shrugged. "Come on, Abby," she said out loud. "It was a long shot at best that he would feel the same way about you that you do about him."

Abby grinned again. Oh well, she told herself, I might as well see what he looks like naked, with a hard cock, and fucking.

Abby laughed out loud. "Oh Abby, you're a naughty, naughty girl."

The disc player was on the cabinet, below the TV. She found the controller, turned on the TV, opened the disc player and inserted the disc. She got up and sat on the bottom edge of her father's bed and pressed the "play" button.

"Oh my god!" Abby said immediately. The video started right away with a very large cock, but seriously, a very large cock, fucking a woman's pussy from behind. It was a POV video. Her father must have been taking it with his cell phone. But could that be her father's cock? It was huge! It had to be his. Whose else could it be?

Abby sat there, fascinated. The woman was on her knees and elbows and her pussy was filled, stretched by her father's big cock pushing and pulling in and out it. Abby could see the slick wetness of the woman's vaginal lubrication as her father's cock slid out. She could hear the woman moaning and saying things like "Oh God! Oh yes! Oh John, your cock feels so good."

Hearing her father's name removed any doubt from Abby's mind as to whom the huge cock belonged to.

Then Abby heard her father speaking. "You want to suck my cock, Annie?"

"Yeah, baby," came Annie's response. She pulled her hips forward pulling her pussy completely off John's cock.

Abby gasped again when she got a good look at just how long and thick her father's cock was. It was bigger than most of the big cocks that Beth and she used to laugh and shriek about watching porn and ask each other, "Would you fuck THAT!" Of course, that was before big cucumbers became a principle part of their sexual fun.

On the video, Annie quickly turned her body around. She was a cute, blue-eyed blonde with short hair probably just a few years younger than her dad. Abby watch as Annie slid her mouth over her father's swollen cock head and take as much of the shaft into her mouth as she could. Her lips were stretched tightly as she began sucking John's big cock, moving her mouth up and down on it.

This went on for a few seconds and Abby could hear her father groaning with pleasure. Then the camera moved and went out of focus and Abby could hear her father tell Annie to get on her back. The camera angle swung back down and refocused. Annie was now on her back and her thighs were spread wide. The focus was close up and Abby watched as her father carefully slid his huge cock back into Annie's pussy. It was amazing to watch Annie's pussy take her father's cock, swallowing nearly all of it's length on its initial entry, before her father began fucking Annie with long, smooth strokes. Now Annie was groaning and moaning with pleasure again.

As John began fucking Annie again, Abby dimly could hear herself panting as she rubbed her own pussy through her shorts, so totally turned on and wet.

She looked at the TV screen and the action on it and wondered if she could take her father's cock. Then she remembered the cucumber fucks that Beth and she had so pleasurably shared. Her father's cock was as big, maybe even a bit bigger than any cucumber they had fucked. Abby got a fluttery feeling in her stomach. Her father's hard cock was so damned big... and beautiful. Oh how she wanted to feel it filling her pussy and fucking her... with her dad's lean, masculine body over her, smelling him, tasting him, kissing him.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...34567...23