Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Abby nearly swooned at the thought. Seducing her father now became priority number one. She didn't know how she was going to do it, but if an opportunity presented itself she would jump on it.

She quickly stripped off her shorts and panties then sat there on the end or her father's bed watching the rest of the video. Her left hand pinched and tugged and rubbed on her clitoris. The first three fingers of her right hand fucked in and out of her pussy. She pictured herself in the place of Annie with her father fucking her. And then she came... a great shuddering, gasping, hunching forward, eyes squeezed shut orgasm.

Abby smiled. Two orgasms fantasizing about her father. Should I try for a third? Hell yes, she told herself.

The next video up was of Emily. Abby took off her T-shirt and got herself comfortable at the top of the bed, propping herself up on two of the four pillows on her father's king-sized bed before starting the video. Emily was a pretty, longhaired brunette with small breasts, much like Abby's. That reassured Abby regarding if and when—a big if and a big when—she could ever seduce her father. The video was much like the previous one, except for one part where Abby's father got on his back and Emily, in a squatting position, impaled herself on his huge cock.

John had focused close and it was immensely fascinating and ever so erotic to Abby to see Emily's pussy stretched as she slowly lowered her pussy down over her father's thick, long cock. Emily took every inch of it and Abby gasped in amazement, then began pinching her nipples and rubbing her pussy again.

She got close to coming watching her father and Emily fucking, but not quite. Still, it felt good and was ever so much fun to stimulate herself while watching her father fucking Emily.

Next came Susan. Again, this video started out immediately with John's big cock penetrating Susan, who, like Ann, began the video on her knees and elbows. It took Abby a second or two before realizing that this time, rather that fucking Susan's pussy, her father's big cock was fucking her asshole.

Abby gasped and stopped frigging her pussy for a couple of seconds. She watched as her father took his cock all the way out of Susan's anus, watched it go from gaping open to closed up, watched as her father carefully shoved his thickness back through Susan's tight little butthole.

Abby began using both hands on her pussy as she had done before. She'd seen anal sex on the Internet, of course. She and Beth laughed and shrieked about it when a big cock was fucking some porn actress' butthole, especially if it was a big black cock. They both talked about it and came to the conclusion that no regular woman would do that. But here was her father, with a cock every bit as big, bigger even, than any they had seen watching porn, fucking a woman in the ass with it.

It was mesmerizing to see Susan taking her father's huge cock in her ass and to hear her moaning and groaning and saying things like, "Oh, I love it. Oh, John, you fuck my ass so good."

Abby was turned on to the max that a... a—what? A non-porn star... a regular woman could and would let her father fuck her in the ass with his huge cock. She'd never thought about anal sex with her father. But here was evidence that he must like it. Could I do that? Abby wondered, as she rubbed her clit and finger-fucked her pussy.

Abby was getting close to orgasm again watching this anal action and then she heard her father crying out, saying he was about to come, Susan encouraging him, the camera moving, going out of focus and her father grunting and groaning and Susan crying out that she, too, was coming. And then the camera was focused on Susan's ass again as her father pulled his cock out of it. Abby watched his cum dripping out of Susan's gaping ass and that's all it took. Abby was coming once again, gasping and gritting her teeth as a beautiful orgasm bloomed and took over her body.

"Yeah, Susan was a big anal freak," John Mackenzie remarked from the doorway of his bedroom.

Abby shrieked.

Chapter 6.

The radio clicked on and Gary Donovan slowly woke up to the sound soft music. This is how he woke up every morning when he was in Hannah Laurent's condo. Hannah was close behind him now. He could feel her warmth and hear her gentle breathing. It always took her a minute or two longer to wake up than him. Gary didn't move, loving the warmth of Hannah's petite body partially curled up behind him, hearing her breathing.

Gary was flying back to the United States today. He'd come to a decision nearly three months ago but had only told Hannah the day he'd arrived in Singapore this time. They had celebrated by going to their favorite restaurant and then, at her condo, sharing a bottle of champagne and making love.

Hannah wasn't her given name. She was French-Vietnamese. Her father was French and her mother Vietnamese. Her mother had given her the name Ha.nh Phu'c, Vietnamese for blessing from above. But working with a lot of English speaking people—English being the lingua franca of Singapore, especially in the business world—Ms. Laurent decided to call herself Hannah.

As many Eurasian women are, Hannah was quite good looking, as well as being petite. She stood five feet tall in her bare feet and didn't weight more than ninety-five pounds soaking wet. She had long, straight hair that was almost black but for the deep auburn highlights. She had a delightful womanly body and her 32C breasts looked perfect on her. A cute nose and small Cupid's bow mouth went well with her high cheekbones and hazel eyes. She also had a petite pussy. Pink on the inside, rimmed with neat labia of a dark hue. In the modern style, she kept her genital area free of hair.

Gary turned over and slipped an arm over Hannah's bare shoulder. He kissed her on the tip of her nose. "Rise and shine, my love," he whispered, not really wanting to wake her up, loving to look at her asleep and relaxed. He felt his cock begin to get hard.

Hannah's eyes fluttered open. She smiled at Gary, then sat up, exposing her lovely body and bare breasts. She frowned ever so slightly. "Are you sure about your decision?"

"Absolutely, Hannah. I've been thinking about it, about you and me, since the last time I was here."

That had been three months ago. Francois Laurent, Hannah's father, owned the third largest printing company in Singapore. He'd offered Gary a permanent position at that time as manager of the printing presses. The offer came with a bigger salary than Gary was making now and, of course, no more flying all round the world. That aspect of the job appealed to Gary even more than the larger salary. Gary had told Francois Laurent that he would give it some serious thought.

Francois was no fool. He knew that Gary Donovan and his daughter had fallen in love. He also knew that Gary was married, but he didn't see that as a major obstacle. Husbands had divorced their wives for lesser reasons. He also knew, from talking to his daughter, all was not well with Gary's marriage although, if she knew the exact cause, she wouldn't tell him.

When Gary was sent back to Singapore again three months later, although to a competitor of Francois Laurent's, he called Francois before he left the U.S. to set up an appointment with him. When the two men met Gary asked Francois if the job offer was still open. It was and Gary took it. The two men shook hands on it and had a glass of good French Cognac.

Francois discreetly asked Gary how his wife was taking the news. To which Gary had replied that, unfortunately, his marriage was having problems, had been having problems for some time, and that he and his wife had agreed to an amicable divorce. The fact that he had yet to mention to Lori that he was going to take this job, let alone that he wanted a divorce, was of no concern to Francois, Gary told himself.

Now was the day that he was flying back to the U.S. to quit his present job and to confront Lori with his decisions. He had told Francois, and Hannah, that he would be back in one month. Gary didn't know how Lori was going to take this news. He didn't want to hurt her, of course. He did love her, but not so ardently as he thought he would after nineteen years of marriage. Besides, he knew that Lori absolutely hated the tropics and he hoped that would help ease any pain she might feel.

Hannah smiled when Gary told her that he was absolutely sure of his decision. He had told her of his strong suspicions of his wife masturbating with very large cucumbers; how when they had first met Lori had showed him her collection of very large dildoes; how that almost ended their relationship right then; but also of how Lori got rid of the dildos and never mentioned them again.

To Hannah, Gary's cock was perfect. It fit her pussy just fine. She couldn't imagine fucking a huge cucumber or a man with a cock that size. Sure, women had babies, but that was different. No, she loved Gary's cock just the size it was and, during the three years that they had known each other, she had come to love Gary. She was sure he loved her too.

Hannah looked over Gary's shoulder to see what time it was. "How about a blow job before I have to take you to the airport?"

Gary grinned. His cock had gotten hard and Hannah's hand had discovered it beneath the sheet.

"How about we fuck and I take a taxi to the airport so you won't be late to work?"

Hannah could show up late if she wanted to. She worked for her father at the printing company. She was CFO of the business.

"No, lover, I want to take your essence in my mouth, to relish it, to swallow it. It will make me want you even more. And one more month is going to be a long time."

Gary grinned again and shrugged, threw back the sheet and lay back on the pillows. This was another thing that he loved about Hannah. Unlike Lori, who almost begrudgingly allowed him to come in her mouth, and to swallow, Hannah truly enjoyed doing it. She called it his essence and said it made her want him even more.

Hannah leaned up to give Gary a quick kiss on the mouth, then moved down and slid her mouth over his hard cock and began giving him another wonderful blow job. Just a few minutes later Gary was groaning out his pleasure as his cock shot several thick wads of his semen into Hannah's lovely, sucking mouth. She swallowed it all and kept sucking until she was sure he was done, then sat up on her knees and smiled at him.

Gary reached for Hannah. "I love you so very much, Hannah," he said before kissing her deeply and affectionately, pulling her petite body down over his and loving the feeling of it.

* * * *

"Lori, I'm home," Gary called out as he came in through the front door. It was Saturday morning, 10 a.m., so he expected her to be home... and Noah, too.

"Shit!" Lori cried out in a strained whisper. Gary was a day early and she and Noah were having a late morning fuck.

"Damn!" Noah cried out, also in a strained whisper. He pulled his big hard cock out of his mother's pussy, making a wet sucking sound, jumped out of bed, gathered up his clothes and shoes he'd take off the night before and bolted for his room, only to stop, realizing his room was upstairs and that if he went out the door he would run into his dad.

Lori was at the bedroom window opening it, pushing the screen out. "Here! Here! Noah!"

Noah turned and ran for the window, nearly diving though it.

"Put the screen back in place!" Lori said in a strained, quiet voice as she closed the window. She didn't know what Noah was going to do or how he was going to get back in the house. It was summertime and hot in River City so they always kept their windows closed because of the air conditioner. They kept them locked too, obviously. That would include Noah's bedroom window, upstairs, too.

Lori quickly threw on her nightgown. She could hear Gary coming down the hall as she noticed Noah's smart phone on the night stand. Grabbing it she tossed it under the bed then got under the covers and pretended to be just waking up as Gary entered their bedroom.

"You're in bed late, Lori," he remarked.

Lori faked a yawn. Her heart was beating hard in her chest. "Yeah, I stayed up late watching a movie." She hoped Gary wouldn't ask her the name of it. She knew she'd end up stuttering before coming up with a suitable title.

"And I, uh, didn't expect you home until tomorrow so I decided to sleep in late." Lori looked at Gary to see how he was reacting. He didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Is everything okay? I mean, did everything go okay in Singapore—you being home early and all?"

"Hmm? Uh, yeah. Everything went just fine in Singapore.

"Do you know if Noah is home? I need to talk to both of you."

Now Gary's heart was beating hard. It had come down to it. He was going to tell his wife and his son that he wanted a divorce. He was pretty sure he could convince Lori that it was a decision that would be good for both of them, but he didn't know what he was going to tell Noah.

Gary and Lori heard the front door open and close. "Hey Mom, you awake yet? I stopped by the mini-mart and picked up some of those nasty little powdered sugar doughnuts you like," Noah called out.

Oh my God, Lori thought, Noah must have sprinted down to the mini-mart after getting dressed.

Gary stepped to the doorway of the bedroom. "Hey Noah, I'm home."

Noah had almost made it into the kitchen from the entryway. He stopped and turned around, looking down the hall, acting surprised. "What? Dad, you're home already. Cool. How'd everything go?

"Fine, fine. Uh, I need to talk to your mom privately for a minute. Then I have something to tell you."

Gary stepped back into the bedroom and closed the door behind him, then he leaned against it.

Lori didn't like the way Gary was acting but she waited for him to say whatever it was that he was going to say.

Gary took a deep breath, held it a second, then let it out. "Uh, Lori, uh... well, I know your secret." He was looking down at the floor.

Lori tried to look calm but she felt anything but inside. He knows my secret? He knows that Noah and I are lovers? How could he know that? She waited for Gary to say more.

Gary swallowed then looked up at Lori. "I know about the cucumbers." He gave her a little grimace of a smile.

Lori hoped that the relief she suddenly felt didn't show on her face. "The... the cucumbers?"

"Lori, I'm not stupid. I've seen extra-large cucumbers in the fridge, sometimes before I leave on one of my trips, sometimes after I get home." Gary gave Lori a wry smile. "I'm pretty sure that I've eaten some of them in salads... uh, after, you know. After you've used them as dildo substitutes."

Lori almost smiled, but she didn't. "Oh Gary, I'm so sorry. I—"

"Shh, Lori. I have my own secret to tell you and it's a much bigger secret. You see dear..."

Lori realized that was the first time he'd called her "dear" or "honey" or "darling" as he usually did. He'd been referring to her only as Lori.

"You see, dear," Gary said in a quiet voice but still looking directly at her, "I think that, well, sexually we just aren't well matched. You need a man that is better endowed than me. I think it would be better if we got a divorce."

"Oh my God! Gary, you want a divorce! You want a divorce?" Lori's voice climbed as she spoke.

Then it hit her. "Who is she, Gary? Is she one of your Asian whores that you fuck when you're away?"

"She's not a whore!" Gary shot back. "Hannah is the CFO of the third largest printing company in Singapore. Her father offered me a very good job there. A permanent job with excellent pay and I won't be traveling all over the world anymore. I'm taking the job and I'm going to settle down in Singapore." He paused, breathing hard.

Lori's mouth was open but she wasn't saying anything. Nineteen years of marriage to the man she loved was being tossed aside for a Singapore whore and more money. The anger welled up inside her and then she thought, If it's done, it's done. I'm not going to have a screaming, throwing things kind of fight with Gary about this. And then her next thought was, I have Noah. Oh God, yes! I have Noah.

She knew she would have the love and support of her son. She also knew that she'd been cheating on Gary with their son and why...? Because Noah had a huge cock, a cock that so fulfilled her desires, her needs, her pussy. She almost smiled and her anger evaporated. She had no right to be angry with Gary. Still the concept of a divorce was a shock. But Singapore? She knew that if Gary didn't have a lover there, if he took that job and wanted her to move, she would be reluctant, maybe even suggesting a divorce herself.

Gary saw the fight go out of his wife. He wasn't sure why but right now he didn't care. He didn't want a big fight either.

"Okay," Lori said simply. "How're we going to do this?

"Well," Gary said, we can sell some stocks and pay off the house. The house will be yours, free and clear. The rest of the stocks, the 401K, other savings, we can split 50-50."

Lori was nodding.

"And I will send you $2,500 a month until Noah finishes college, even if he goes on to get Masters degree, or even a Ph.D., which I seriously doubt. And, of course, you have your job. It pays you well. With the house paid off and money for Noah's college, well, Lori, I think you'll do okay. Better than okay.

Lori nodded. "Okay," she said again. She would accept this deal but she felt like crying.

"Was it really so bad, Gary?" She asked.

"The truth is, Lori, that you are a very easy woman to live with. But I have to tell you, every time we made love—and I mean every time—I always thought about what you'd told me about you and your sister and the cucumbers and the, well, the big dildos that you showed me when we first became lovers. And then when I figured out that even though you had gotten rid of your dildos but were still using big cucumbers when I was away on business trips it made it even worse."

Now Lori did cry. "Oh Gary, I'm so sorry. I really, really am so sorry. I, I just don't know what to say."

Gary approached Lori for the first time since he entered the bedroom. He hugged her tightly and kissed her lightly. "I am too, darling, but, well, think on the bright side, okay? First, you don't have to live in Singapore, which I know you'd absolutely hate."

Lori laughed and nodded.

"And second, you will be free to look for, to find a man that is more, uh, suited to your needs. I mean, with the Internet, and dating sites and all, that shouldn't be too difficult, right?"

Lori placed her hands on either side of Gary's face and smiled at him and nodded, tears on her cheeks. "Yes, I'd hate Singapore and yes, I can probably... uh, do the other thing." She didn't want to just say find a man with a big dick. Besides, she already had one. And he was waiting in the kitchen to find out what was going on. This would be hard on him, she thought, but I'm sure we can all work it out.

"We'll need to get separate lawyers... even if this is an... uh, an agreeable divorce," Gary said."

"Yes, of course," Lori agreed, feeling a great sadness.

"Okay," Gary nodded. "I'm going to move into a hotel for the next month. I mean, I don't think staying here, all things considered, would be a good idea."

"Right," Lori agreed. She felt enervated.

"I'm going to go talk to Noah now," Gary said, "and explain things to him... except for the cucumber thing. Okay?"

"Yeah, go ahead. I'm going to take a shower," Lori answered, "and then I'm going to take off for a while and let you pack up your clothes and anything else you want. Other than my personal jewelry there's really nothing I would fight you over. I mean, you won't be taking any furniture, will you?"

"No. No of course not."

Gary tried to hug Lori again, but she shrugged him off and headed for the bathroom.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers
1...45678...23