Collateral Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

Stephen reached up and cupped those large tits, "Holy crap, you really are tall. I love having so much woman pleasuring herself on my cock." He pulled her nipples and watched them snap back, causing ripples to flow across her tear-drop tits. Feeling the gorgeous women react, he kept doing it, a bit harder each time. "You like that, don't you? Christ, these are truly great assets, and seeing them up close, these are incredible. Why do you wear such ugly clothes, hiding these?" The girl worked her pelvis against his rigid shaft, grinding harder the more he pulled on her nipples. "You want my cum inside you, is that what you want? Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, I want to feel you cum inside me. I love your fat cock stretching me out." Carol responded telling herself she was just saying what he wanted to hear, but the way she effortlessly sighed saying it...she closed her eyes and leaned forward grinding hard against his sliding shaft. Incredibly soon for her, she felt the feelings, the aching increase in her pussy. She felt ashamed she'd let a man like this get her to cum and she tried to fight it, but realized it was making it worse, she resigned herself to the inevitable when Stephen stopped her.

"God I'm close, but I need to do you from behind, I need to see that ass of your quiver as I pound that cunt of yours." He grabbed her ass and lifted her feeling his hard dick slither out of that tight hole. He let her swing her leg off him and rolled out of the way so she could get on her hands and knees. He got behind her and admired the swollen cunt waiting for him. He had to spread her knees wider to lower her pussy level with his groin. He grabbed his cock and slapped her wet lips. He pressed the head against her erect clit and wiggled it hard back and forth. Hearing her mew every time his cock snapped against her erect clit, he continued to tease her. "Is this good, or do you need my cock inside you? Huh? What do you want?"

At first when coming to his room, she wanted him to cum as soon as possible to get this over with, but now she felt herself abandoning her pride, her restraint, all because she needed release. "I need you back inside me. Please fuck me, fuck my pussy. Please, I need to feel you deep inside me." She panted, she found herself pushing her ass back against him every time she felt the head of his cock against her.

"Ok, since you said please," He lined up his cock and drove all the way in grabbing her ass cheeks. He reveled in the tightness of the girl's hole, her squealing, but most of all how totally under his thumb she was. As he leaned over her, his cock got harder as her cunt responded to its invasion, pushing back in rhythm to his driving into it, her pelvis responding, torqueing, pulling, jerking on his fat shaft. He felt her tits brushing against his arms and reached up and grabbed a handful. 'God damn,' he thought, 'This one tit is more than my wife's two combined.' He rolled the hard nipple between his thumb and finger and found he could quit thrusting as the girl took over milking his cock. "Fuck my cock baby, I now know all that blushing before was an act. Come on, I'm so close and I know you want my cum inside you."

Carol felt a surge of arousal and even feeling humiliated, her body had different ideas. She buried her head in the mattress, grabbed her other breast and began rapidly grinding against the fat cock deep inside her, "Uuuuuhhhh, uuhhhhhhhh, uhhh, uhhh." She grunted as she finally felt the peaking feeling explode through her in waves.

Stephen grinned seeing the reluctant girl use his rod for her pleasure. He knew she would always remember how great a fuck this was for her, how great a fuck he was. He grabbed that ass and spread her cheeks. Seeing that pink little bud, he thought about perhaps finishing there. But feeling the girl's sopping cunt, still tight and sucking on his cock and as much as he wanted to hold out, he slammed into her and shot a huge spurt of cum deep into her, and quickly pulling almost all the way out, slammed into her again and jetted another large amount...over and over until he had just one last trickle left. He wished he had more to offer her and lay on her back feeling his cock soften, he groaned and pulled out.

Carol felt relief when the man rolled off her and flopped onto his back. As she started to get up, he pulled her face down to his softening dick.

"Go on, since we both know you know what to do." Stephen said. He grinned, seeing the girl lower her face down to his slimy crotch and lick all the juices off his cock. "Don't forget my balls, you sure got me drenched. Good girl. You can go clean up now. Oh, and I could use a refill." He held up his whiskey glass.

The humiliated blonde crawled off the bed and grabbed the glass from him. After cleaning up in the bathroom, she walked over and poured a stiff drink, hoping he'd eventually pass out.

Taking the drink, he indicated she should lie down. "So, tell me. What is it you've been doing at your company. I know I've never seen you before."

Carol lay down on her stomach, feeling somehow less vulnerable. She wished Stephen would let her put her clothes back on. "I work in finances. I've been doing a lot of auditing and cleaning up year and years of books to get up to date." Carol said.

"So why you? Why were you assigned to negotiate?" Stephen said, tenderly stroking the girl's back, "Come on, think about it. You know the answer."

Carol couldn't say it. Couldn't say her father was using her as a whore to get this extension. "I guess because I know the finances and all the assets as well as anyone."

The man scoffed, "Ok, lie to yourself. They have, what, 20, 30 people who know what you know." He looked at the girl, "Ok, never mind. Let's just agree you have talents the guys there can't bring to the negotiating table."

Carol looked miserable, "Ok, it's possible, but you saw, with the added assets you have no risk at all."

Stephen looked at her and nodded, "Good point, grab your copy, I want to review those assets again."

Carol was relieved thinking she could finish up, get dressed and get out of here. She went over to her briefcase and pulled the file out. As she handed it to him, he patted the bed.

As Carol lay back down Stephen flipped through the pages, until he got to the addendum.

Carol lay back on her stomach, looking over as Stephen reviewed the changes and thought she saw a micro-expression of surprise on his face, she looked again and all she saw was semi-boredom.

"Ok, I don't see anything too bad, these are great assets, hang on." Stephen dropped the papers hearing the phone ring. "Carl, hey. How is your date going with the stewardess? Nice. I'm sure you will. Cool, cool. Yeah, she's still here. Pretty much diving deeper into the assets, you know, making sure our ass is covered. Oh yeah, not to worry, she's been extremely flexible. I know, you did tell me. No, I cannot say that yet, I'd like to see what further commitment I can get." Stephen said as he let his finger slide down and push into Carol's ass. As Carol wiggled, trying to get away, it only seemed to allow his finger to penetrate deeper. "Look, I gotta go, you know, getting a little behind. I know, women. The things you have to do to please them. I know, thanks for reminding me." Stephen laughed, "You too buddy, I'll send her back when I'm done with her."

Carol, reached over and yanked his finger out of her ass, "Sorry, not happening." She started to get up.

"Ok. Then this was fun. Nothing but just a great fuck. I'll let my manager know that there are insufficient assets." He started to get up.

"Fuck you! You were just going to keep humiliating me all night without any intention of signing off on this." Carol spat, "This was just a huge game between you and that asshole Carl so you could get some pussy, is that it?"

"Actually, I was going to sign off all along as soon as you demonstrated you were sincerely engaged in this process. But now that we know you're not totally committed, I guess that's it for your company." He said softly.

"So, say I do let you fuck me in the ass. Then what? What else are you going to make me do? Walk naked out to the limo, through the hotel? Invite the entire wait staff in here to gangbang me? Where does it end?" She said standing, looking down on the man. She noticed as she yelled at him his cock was swelling up again, "Oh, Christ. This excites you?" She looked at the pulsing snake on his stomach.

"You have no idea. But I might have taken a little pill since I thought our negotiations might be extensive. Plus, when you wave your arms around like that, those tits of yours bounce all over the place. But to answer your question, I will sign off on this if you allow me access to that incredible ass of yours. I should have started with that seeing you bent over. That to me was the clincher, so to speak." He looked at her and saw her nod, "There's KY in the side table." He pointed and watched as Carol crawled over to get it. "God damn, you may not know it, but you easily could have the most fuckable ass in the world."

Carol groaned and handed the tube to the leering man and got back on her hands and knees. She shuddered feeling the cool gel smeared on her anus, then gritted her teeth feeling the man's finger plunge into her.

"Ok, you're a bit tall, lie face down and spread those legs." Stephen saw everything open up and moaned, "Fuck me. I really need to arrange for future relations with you and your company." He crawled between her legs and pressed his fat head against the virgin hole.

She knew what was coming feeling spongy pressure against her asshole and reached back and spread her ass cheeks wide. "Uuuuunnnngggghh, Christ." She spit, when the bulbous head opened her up and slid in.

Stephen looked down at those hands spreading those creamy globes and grinned. He loved getting women to take his cock in their asses. Especially elegant, strong women. He knew in every case they were anal virgins. This girl wasn't lying saying she was an anal virgin because it took a while before she relaxed. God, he loved how tightly the sphincter gripped his cock. Her groans stopped and became soft grunts and feeling the ass relax and open up, he began slamming harder and harder into her. He loved hearing the slapping of skin as he buried himself as deep as he could. He always loved being where no man had been before and thought about someday getting his wife to finally let him in.

Carol initially felt nothing but pain and wondered why some women liked this. As she let her ass be taken she tried to think of other things, she thought about the conversation she overheard with Carl. 'What were they planning? Carl knew all about this. He most likely went to her dad and planned the whole thing. What did he tell Dad?' She felt frustration as being used like this.

As she mulled over her current situation, she realized she'd relaxed and it didn't feel bad, really strange, but not bad. The pain was gone and though she couldn't wait for it to end, at least now she was aware of potential pleasure. As she thought that, she felt the man's hand come around and begin to play with her dripping pussy. She did not want to cum again being taken by this man, but Christ! It was starting to build up.

Stephen was amazed how the tall blonde began writhing as he found that pronounced clit and as he pressed hard against it, he drove two fingers into her recently used cunt. 'God damn!' he thought as he heard her grunting and gasping, 'She's been sandbagging me, she'd a real slut after all.' He reached under her chest and grabbed a giant mass of tit. 'So fucking huge', he thought again. Lying on her back, his arms under her, he leveraged his hips so he was penetrating even deeper into that ass. He felt her writhing in pleasure under him as he finger-fucked her. That, his cock filling her virgin ass, and him mauling her tit, he heard her began grunting with apparent building pleasure.

Carol bit her lip trying not to cum, but not being able to hold back anymore, bucked her hips back again the invading shaft and felt relief flood through her as she came hard, "Oh God...God damn it, I fucking hate you...uhhh, uh, uhhhhhhhh." She moaned as she buried her face in the sheets.

Stephen's arousal peaked riding the girl's orgasm and grunted out, "Here you go bitch, this is what you've been waiting for?" and jamming his cock as deep as he could go, jetted his sperm into her virgin rectum. Finally, after releasing spurt after spurt of sperm and feeling his balls ache from two great orgasms, he collapsed onto her back, before flopping to the side pulling her with him, his cock still semi-hard and buried in her ass. He lay there spooning this beauty, thinking how great it would be if somehow, he could arrange another tryst with her. He knew she'd be back for more. As he stroked that massive breast he felt the girl stir.

"So, are you done with me?" She asked, "Are you satisfied with our assets?"

Stephen sighed and pulling his hips back, felt the powerful suction on his dick as he slid out of the girl's ass. "You could have saved us both time had you led with that. I'll arrange a meeting tomorrow with our VP." He slapped her ass, "Now get dressed and go. I need to get housekeeping in here since it's my anniversary and I'm surprising my wife when she gets off work. She gets off at ten." He laughed seeing the blonde turn her head, "You think this was for you? Go on, you have ten minutes to get out of here."

************************************************

George held out his arms as Carol entered her dad's office. "Carl told me all about how you were able to convince the agent to approve the request...and get it on the VP's desk. I know the guy, it should be a piece of cake getting it to the board." He hugged her.

Carol wondered about the 180, but felt happy that her dad finally showed he valued her abilities, maybe even respected her. "Thanks, Dad. We'll see. By the way, how were you able to hide the assets Carl added to the proposal? Why haven't you used those before?"

George looked at Carl, who jumped in, "I'm afraid those were my fault. Remember last year when I was out of the office for a month? I was purchasing rights...you know, perhaps to diversify." He looked at Carol, "It's actually a good thing we can sweeten the pot."

************************************************

Carl studied Carol as the headed over to the bank, "I'm impressed. You got him to jump past the bank manager to the VP? Maybe I underestimated your negotiating abilities." He looked at Carol who was less conservatively dressed. Black jacket, undone showing a white blouse, sheer enough to make out she had on a lacy bra...a bra that barely covered her nipples. She actually had the top two buttons undone. Rather than the usual pants, she had on a tight grey skirt that nicely showed her amazing ass. He preferred last night's outfit, but perhaps showing up at the bank dressed like a hooker would perhaps be inappropriate.

Carol thought she detected a sneer, but let it pass since obviously Stephen filled him in on her negotiations last night. "Sure, so what do we know about who we are meeting?"

"Bruce Davis. He's 64, married. Considered to be fairly liberal with his loans. I think we have a great shot at getting him to sign off or at least put it in front of the board. I suspect it will be ultimately up to the board as we're talking a $600 million line of credit." Carl looked over at Carol. "You might need some of the same negotiating skills today." He looked at her blouse, "When we get there, pop that third button. A bit of a distraction can only work in our favor."

Carol groaned, seeing him wink. "And I'm sure you'll get called out leaving me alone to do all the negotiations."

"Oh, get off it. You got a really nice meal last night. Finally got out and got to dress like a woman for once and have men appreciate you. I had a date lined up. It's not like I knew we'd have a dinner meeting." Carl snapped back. "Anyhow, I get the feeling I would have been in the way."

************************************************

Bruce greeted both of them professionally. Carol was looking for any sign at all he expected the negotiations to entail anything like last night. She answered his questions as he went through the prospectus, turning to Carl for some of the recently added collateral. She mentally shook her head listening to incredibly vague details as to the assets, but Bruce seemed satisfied. When it looked like he was going to sign off, he surprised her.

"One thing I don't see. The certificates or copies of the certificates? I'm sure the board will need to see that Mr. LaTour has signed off on these.

Carl jumped up. "Oh Christ. I'm so sorry. They are in my office. I'll run back and get them."

Carol shot daggers at Carl, "I'll go with you. I think we need to talk."

Bruce looked back and forth between the two, "Am I to understand Carol is not up to date on the prospectus? She can't continue while you run back to the office?"

Carol knew something was up and her stomach turned sour, "No, I'm good." She glared at Carl, "You run along, Mr. Davis and I will continue without you."

"Jessica, please make sure I'm not disturbed for the next hour. Yes, I know, cancel it. Thank you, Jessica." Bruce put down the phone and stood up. He walked over to Carol and put out his hand, "Perhaps the couch would be more comfortable."

Carol inwardly groaned and took his hand, allowing herself to be led over to the leather couch. As she sat down, Bruce plopped down right beside her.

The older man looked over at the amazingly beautiful woman, "You know, this is a treat. I deal with CPAs, auditors and others who cannot compare to the charms you possess." He placed his hand on her bare knee and gently stroked, "So, how far away is your office?"

Carol felt totally resigned. She felt like just taking off her clothes, lying back on the couch, spreading her legs wide and just telling this man to fuck her and get it over with. How did she ever let herself get manipulated into doing these slutty acts for Carl, for her father? She looked at the man's hand slip under the hem and looked back at him with a smile, "Well, it's a 30 minute drive. He'll have to park, say 10 minutes to get to his office. He's pretty much a slob, so 15 minutes to find the certificates. I'd say we have to kill time for an hour and a half." She looked around the office, "This is really nice. You have a view of the entire city from here?"

"I do," Bruce stood up, "come, take a look." He led her to the window.

Carol looked out, and gasped. They were on the 70th floor and she could see past the river and down the streets. He felt the man press against her ass as he pointed things out.

"That's where your dad's plant is, and over there is the naval base." He pointed out as he leaned into the tall blonde. He was 6' 3" and never been with a woman his height before and found his cock springing to life in anticipation. Of course, little blue pills helped, he must thank Stephen for suggesting that. As he pointed out the sights, he felt the girl wiggle her ass back against him. He quit pointing things out and dropped his hands to her shoulders and gently rubbed them. "I know these negotiations can be stressful, but relax and enjoy the parts you can."

Carol knew she was going to get fucked. No game this time, and feeling the hard cock against her, she remembered Carl telling her to pop the third button. As she released each button she sighed, "That feels good. You have very strong hands. She allowed Bruce to pull the blouse off her and unclip her bra.

Bruce so much wanted to spin the girl around, but focused on the smooth, blemish free skin on her bare back as he worked the girl's muscles. He actually did have strong hands and enjoyed pleasuring the girl. "God, you're so beautiful. I used to work the cruise lines as a masseuse and I never would have left to go into banking had I had more clients like you."

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers