Collateral Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

Carol had her hands on the window thinking how strange it would be if it gave out. Her plummeting 70 stories, topless. She looked over to the left and saw three guys in a window just below, wondering in these were mirrored glass panes.

Bruce saw where she was looking and knew they could see in. He worked his way down to her waist and found the zipper on her skirt. As it fell to the floor, he knelt down got his first look at that ass Stephen told him in incredible detail all about. He kissed her ass cheeks while he pulled her thong off her hips, and it soon joined her skirt. He heard the girl sigh, so he stood up and ran his hands up the blonde's front. He groaned feeling the weight of the massive tits. "'D' cups?" he asked as he gently massaged them.

"Yes, 36 D. God, your hands feel good." She opened her legs thinking she was being watched. As Bruce's hand slid down to her pussy, she put a foot up on the sill, opening herself up for Bruce and to the men across the street. Bruce's cock seemed to get bigger against her ass and where before she was hoping it was small, she now wanted it to be large. She reached back and put her hand over it as he humped against her. 'Wow,' she thought. 'Stephen might have been a lot cockier than Bruce, but literally, Bruce was definitely a lot cockier.' She chuckled to herself thinking of the pun.

Bruce heard the girl's approving sigh and letting go of her tits, yanked off his clothes, freeing his trapped erection. He grinned when Carol turned and immediately squatted down and grabbed his cock with both hands. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Very nice. I assume this is all for me?"

He nodded eagerly, feeling like he did after prom when his date, Sue gave him his first blow job. He looked over across the street and saw a considerable group now and before closing his eyes and focusing on the terrific feelings Carol was providing, he grinned at them.

Carol attacked the head, smacking her lips as she popped it in and out of her mouth. Licking up the juices, stroking the throbbing shaft, actually finding herself totally enjoying sucking a strange man's cock. Soon, she was taking half to length into her mouth and wanting to make it more exciting, she straightened her legs, fantasizing the men across could see her ass and pussy.

Bruce was getting lost in the total erotic experience, this expert cock-sucker, the slut exposing herself to the world and his erection. Even with pills, he'd not been this hard in 40 years. He reached under the girl's chest and grabbed those huge mounds. Suddenly, he felt his balls ache and quickly pulled her off, "God baby, I'd so like to cum in your mouth, but I have to fuck you."

Carol nodded eagerly wanting his cock inside her and turned and put her hands back on the window. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide in a long moan as she felt that fat cock slide easily into her. She knew her tits were being flopped around as the man began pounding into her. She took one hand and grabbed her breast, pinching and pulling and sneaking a peek, realized they could see her as she saw dozens of faces, men and women watching her get fucked. At first, she wanted to pull away from the window but this has to be the sluttiest thing she'd ever done. They all were not only seeing her totally naked, they were seeing her getting fucked and loving it. They saw her as she fought so hard all her life not to be, an object to be used. This drove her totally over the edge and she stifled a scream as she ground back hard against Bruce's impressive cock. "Oh God, my fucking Goooooddddd!" She cried as she felt herself clenching against the fat cock inside her.

Bruce had his eyes on the group watching and feeling the tall blonde loving his dick inside her, grabbed her hips and slammed into her harder and harder as his aching balls finally found relief, emptying their creamy contents into the girl's cunt. Finally, panting, he laid his head on her back. "Holy fuck, you make me feel 20 again. I haven't cum that hard in years." He pulled out of the girl and when she turned around, kissed her.

Carol felt this man's tongue and wondered how she'd become such a compliant slut overnight, but this was so much better than being taken by that asshole Stephen last night. As she pulled away, she looked over her shoulder and saw the crowd clapping. She quickly dashed away from the window.

Bruce asked if she'd like to clean up and indicated the door at the back of his office as he sat at his desk. He watched Carol head to his bathroom and stroked his slimy cock idly, 'God damn. If all works out, I might be able to tap that regularly.' He thought.

Carol came out and walked over to his desk. She looked at the naked man, "You've had experience with that thing," She leaned down and kissed, it, "but you might want to clean up."

Bruce actually felt his cock reviving, but stood and headed to his bathroom. He turned seeing the girl sitting on the couch, 'No way I'll be able to get it up again, but fuck! I'd sure love to be 20 again.' He thought.

After the door closed, Carol jumped up and opened the drawer where Bruce slid his copy of the prospectus. She scanned through it and on the last pages...the pages which on her copy showed mineral rights, instead it had her name. She was stunned, but as she read it, she finally understood her dad's comment how she was the only one who could pull this off. She threw it back in the drawer and came to a decision.

When Bruce came out, he saw Carol, her back to him, kneeling on the floor in front of the couch. He felt his cock stir seeing that ass wiggling as she was reading something.

Carol turned around, feigning surprise, "Sorry, I was checking my email." She looked at his still fat cock and grinned, "You know, we have another hour. I'm sure I could help you out if you feel like putting that somewhere else." She glanced back at her creamy ass.

Bruce felt like he was in high school again as he walked over to the couch feeling his cock slap against his thighs, "God damn girl, I'd like that, but I don't have any...you know, lube."

"I know what men like." Carol smiled holding up a tube of KY. "Sit down and let's get you nice and hard again."

Bruce plopped down on the couch and slid his ass forward as the stunning blonde pulled his hips forward and after stroking his cock, again took it into her mouth. 'God damn,' he thought, 'Stephen has earned Jim's position when he leaves. I'll figure out how to just make it happen.' he thought as he looked down at the bobbing head. He stroked that silky hair and fantasized it splayed of his pillow as he rode her hard. He thought about passing on fucking that athletic looking ass and watching that throat swallow his cum. But, though he should have future access to this girl he remembered Stephen describe her tight hole, and since he'd never tried anal, he moaned reluctantly and pulled that eager mouth off his cock. "God, honey, you sure are a great cocksucker, but I really want to try that ass of yours."

Carol handed the older man the tube of KY and watched as he lubed his cock, then reached back and spread her ass cheeks as he drove a finger into her ass with a gob of jelly and put her head down, gritting her teeth. She felt the fatter head press against her, and when nothing happened, press harder. She felt the stinging when her sphincter relaxed and let the foreign object enter her. Even though it still hurt, she groaned, "That's it, sweetie, fuck my ass. I love your huge cock inside me."

Bruce gripped those creamy, muscular glutes and began pounding her harder and harder. He'd never felt anything grip his penis like that and knew he'd just become an ass man and had to have this feeling again. He closed his eyes and just let the feelings take over and loudly moaned when the blonde stroked his sack. As he felt his balls tighten, he looked down at his slick shaft, watching it pull out, revealing the slender hand cupping him, the stretched ring gripping his cock and the girl's cunt still dripping his cum from before. That was all it took, and almost passing out he lunged deep into the tight rectum and came even harder than he had before.

Carol found herself encouraging the man as he filled her ass with his second load. When he was done, she felt him collapse onto her back and reach up, squeezing her tits.

"My God, honey, could there be a better fuck anywhere in the world?" Bruce muttered into the blonde's mass of hair. Finally rousing himself, he pulled out of the slick ass, "Oh yes. That was incredible." He stood up and shuffled to the bathroom. He turned and smiled, "I need to shower. Feel free to clean yourself up at the sink."

After Carol came out of the bathroom, she went over to the window and grabbed her clothes. She saw one man stop and stare before she when back to the desk and got dressed. She quickly opened the drawer and pulled out the copy of the prospectus and then over to the door, her top still unbuttoned. She peered out at Bruce's assistant, "Um, Jessica? Mr. Davis wants four more copies," She turned her head back behind the door looking at the couch, before looking back at the girl, "I'm sorry, just three copies of this. And he needs them right away."

Jessica saw the blonde trying to button her blouse with one hand and bitterly took the document from her and nodded.

Jessica knocked on the door with the copies, the tall blonde opened it and told her Bruce was in the bathroom and to just put them on his desk. She knew why her boss was in the bathroom and felt slight jealousy. He always showered after they stayed late to catch up on things. She nodded to the blonde and closing the door went back to her desk. She sighed, thinking back how Bruce must have really got her off remembering the cries.

Carol hurried to the desk and replaced the original. She stuffed the copies in her briefcase and sat and waited. She looked up when Bruce came out of the bathroom.

"Sorry, I would have invited you to shower, but it's a tiny stall and I have meetings." He said as he pulled on his clothes. He looked over at the girl and imagined what else she might know how to please a man.

Carol saw how he was looking at her and turned to face him, "So are the assets all in order? I assume the board will be reviewing these?"

"Absolutely, hang on." Bruce picked up the phone, "Steve, hey. Bruce. Look, when does the board meet next? You know George LeTour? Yes, he is looking for a $600 million line of credit. Yes, it sure does. I'm sure the board will. Ok, I'll let them know." He smiled at Carol, "They meet Friday, and they asked you be there to present the, um offer. 1 PM sharp."

Carol stood up, "Great news. I'll be there. I assume you want Mr. LeTour also?" Seeing Bruce nod, she turned and headed out.

************************************************

"Uncle Bob, are you busy?...No? I'll be there in 20 minutes...Yes, yes it is. I have a huge favor to ask." Carol put down her cell fighting back tears.

She walked into Bob's office and closed the door. She looked around at all the law books and leather. It always seemed like a Victorian library in here and it was her refuge growing up. She leaned over and whispered, "Can we talk here? I mean totally privately?" She looked at the only man she currently trusted.

Bob stood up and came around the desk, "I'm thinking we should go grab dinner." He said looking at his smoke detector.

After Bob poured wine for Carol and himself, he looked over at her. He looked around, "This is about as private as we can get, I'm thinking everyone thinks I'm some sort of perv being with a woman 40 years younger than I am. He saw the girl he'd known for her whole life struggle with her emotions. "So, I've never seen that expression on your face before. I thought I'd seen them all. Are you all right?"

Carol reached into her briefcase and slid over her copy of the prospectus. She watched Bob scan through it until he was done. She then slid over the copy everyone else seemed to have. She saw Bob read through it periodically raising his eyebrows as if asking "So?" When he got to the last pages, he grabbed her copy again and opened them up side by side. She sipped her wine and prayed Bob had a way out of this.

"Holy shit!" He sputtered, "George knows about this? Who authored this?"

"Carl, I assume. But Dad did a 180 the other day, I assume after reading this." She looked like she was going to cry, but got herself back under control. "I was thrilled he put me as point man, or woman or whatever, anyhow I now know what he meant when he said I might be the only person who can pull this off." Her hand shaking, she took another sip. She proceeded to tell him about her meetings. About Carl seemingly setting her up as a whore. About how she swallowed her pride and did things that she would never have done. When she was done, she looked at the man she admired the most in the world. "I guess you don't think much of me now. Sorry, Uncle Bob."

Bob reached across and gripped her free hand firmly, "Look, nothing you've done changes who you are. You're the same incredible woman I've grown to admire greatly." He looked at the documents and back to the young girl, "I have to do some serious research here, but none of this adds up. What your dad wants you to sign, I mean, crap!" He studied those last pages wondering why George would do this to anyone. Let alone his own daughter. Then it came to him and he looked up at his pseudo-niece, "I have some idea where to look." He looked the girl in the eye, "I need to know how far you want to go with this. I know some people, they're incredible. Ever see 'The Accountant?'" Seeing her nod, he continued, "Ok, not so...anyhow, he's really good, but he's not cheap, but I think he can bring this home for you."

Carol put down her glass, "Do it. I have savings, investments. I don't really care how much." She looked at the man who was there for her every time something happened, "I will go broke, be homeless before I allow them to win."

Bob shook his head, "I cannot believe George would do that to his own daughter, I mean, put you up as collateral for a line of credit?"

Carol suddenly laughed, "Oh Christ." She responded to the questioning look, "I scored 27 against Fordham and the headline in the school paper read 'Carol Letour Damage.' I can't believe Dad would put me up as collateral." She laughed again, "And as Carol LeTour. I made all this happen, didn't I?"

"No, you were manipulated into it. I'm going to find out why he wants you to sign some of these clauses. They make no sense to me."

"Thanks, Bob." Carol squeezed his hand, "I owe you big time."

Bob smiled, "Ok, here's the plan..."

************************************************

Carol met with Bob Friday morning, "Tell me you have good news."

Bob looked sadly at Carol, "Ok, I think we can pull this off. They will have an updated prospectus with all the clauses apparently looking like their original copies, however, they cannot under any circumstances read them carefully. It turns the tables on them, but they have to sign them." He put his hands over his face and rubbed briskly, "I cannot believe I'm giving you this advice, but you have to be totally believable. You need to distract them, make them relax and think about what...who they get," he said looking at the beautiful girl, "...as soon as they all sign it."

"I can do that." Carol said. Then blushing, she continued, "I've got some pretty slutty clothes. Perhaps I should wear those?"

"Absolutely. Make them look at anything but the last few pages." I'm sorry sweetie, but, um, if they want to." He stammered to silence not able to suggest...

"...If they want to sample the assets prior to signing I have to go along." Carol said softly. "Can I ask? Who am I meeting with? Who would I need to...fuck." She said almost inaudibly.

"I'm sorry, honey. You deserve better, but just think where you'll be if you pull this off." He looked at her, then pulled out his notes, and pulled out pictures and slid them across the table. "Ok, Jim Dickers." He laughed, "I'm sorry, but..."

Carol giggled, "I'm going to get dicked by a guy named Dickers. Please tell me the others aren't named Assram or Butters."

Bob blushed, "No, thank God. There's Steve Smith and Sydney Wallace. Steve is 55, married...first wife. He's about 5' 10", 160. An avid tennis player." He looked at the girl, "You play tennis?"

"I do. I'm pretty good, too. At least we can talk about that. What about Jim?"

"Jim's the CEO. 65, not exactly an athlete. 5'8", 220. I'm guessing he'll be the guy you need to impress since it has to have been years since he's seen anyone like you. Finally, Sydney, or Syd. He's 6'1", 195, 45. He's their up and comer. Lifts weights, is a regular someplace and gets mani-pedis. Or guy ran into him there and chatted a bit." He looked at Carol, "What are those?"

Carol chuckled, "Manicures and pedicures. I assume he's got the fake-tan look and wear tight shirts."

"Exactly. Strangely enough he was hitting on both the girl at the salon and our guy." He shrugged his shoulders, "Ok, I think we can agree he'll be comfortable with a foursome." He stopped, "I'm sorry. My mind keeps going there." He looked at Carol, "Look, if there were any other way..."

"I understand," Uncle Bob, "I'm going to put my mind somewhere else. Remember when you and Darlene took me with you to Maui?" She started tearing up, "I'm sorry. I know you really miss her."

Bob shook his head, "I know you do to. You too had your heads together the whole time. I might have been jealous, but I did get a lot of golf in those two weeks." He looked at his watch. "Ok, you have to go home and get changed. I assume you have a nice long coat?"

************************************************

Carol got off at the top floor, carrying her briefcase. She saw her father and Carl there. When they stood, she smiled and greeted them both with kisses on their cheeks. "You guys ready?"

George looked at his daughter, "Look honey, I know I've been hard on you, but Carl pretty much set me straight. You're an asset to the firm. You've done what a son never could have."

Carol forced a delighted smile as her father hugged her. She felt like throwing up, but forced herself to imagine he was being sincere and truly appreciated her. Perhaps, even loved her.

George broke the embrace, "Ok, we all prepared? Carol, I'd like you to do the presentation. Really focus on the RJ650. The latest tests have come out...anyhow, you know what to do. I have complete faith in you."

The striking brunette executive assistant picked up her phone, listened and put it down. She stood and went over to the three and nodded towards the boardroom door. "I'm Lucy, they are ready for you. Can I take your coats?" Her eyes went wide when the tall blonde took off her coat and handed it to her. The girl was wearing next to nothing. Her cobalt blue dress was extremely low cut and it was obvious she had no bra since her back was completely bare. 'God, I'd kill for those,' Lucy though seeing the huge breasts, defying gravity, those eraser sized nipples poking out. When the blonde turned to head into the boardroom, she tried to make out a panty line, but saw none. 'That girl better be careful sitting because there is no way those men won't know if she shaves or not.' She shook her head and went to grab the folders they needed.

Carol blushed and turned to the boardroom. The three men stood up instantly, the same knowing look of eagerness on all their faces. Jim took her hand and pulled out a chair for her. As she sat, she tried not to flash the man, but knew it was useless. She pulled her things for the presentation out of her briefcase before she connected her iPad to the projector.

After getting water, coffee and whatever else they needed, Lucy left, closing the door behind her. Jim slapped the table, "Ok, George here has been doing business with our bank for what, the last 25 years?" He looked sternly across, "I have to say, you've always paid. Always on time, but your last model release was a fucking disaster." He looked at Carol, "Sorry, I meant total."

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers