Collateral Damage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Carol laughed and looked at her father and Carl, "Yeah. Never heard that word before. Never heard a lot of words." She smiled at Jim, "I can take whatever you throw at me. I'm not all that fragile."

Jim smiled, "Ok, good to know. George, you've put yourself in a hole, and from where I am, it's a pretty deep one."

George put his hand out, indicating Carol. "Our lead on this has done a lot of research and I would like you to listen to her presentation. I'm sure you will be pleased with what we have for you"

Carol stood up, holding her iPad and the cord so it didn't pull out, "Ok, I think if you look at page one..." Carol was aware that all the men had turned the page, but after glancing at it were watching her. As she went through the presentation, she 'accidentally' dropped her stylus twice and when facing them, made sure she pressed her arms against her breasts.

Syd nudged Steve, "Fuck, she cannot possible have anything under that."

Steve nodded and tried to figure out what she had under that tight dress. 'Damn!' He thought, 'Turn around, please turn around.' He let out a grateful sigh when the beauty put down her iPad and turned to get a glass of water.

When Carol had finished her presentation, Jim stood and smiled gratefully at Carol, "Excellent, very excellent." He looked at Steve and Syd. "So, what do you think. Is this enough to go on?"

Steve looked over at Syd and back to Jim. He was thinking of standing, but thought perhaps he'd let things settle down a bit. "I like what I see, but I'd be more comfortable discussing this privately. Syd, don't you agree?" Seeing Sydney nod, he looked at Jim, "I know the time we allotted is up, but I can clear an hour or two to, perhaps verify things and get input for both of you."

Jim nodded and looked over at Carl and George, "Gentlemen, why don't you go grab a drink across the street and we'll call you. I'm sure you understand, $600 million is a lot to risk and we just want to be comfortable with our decision." He looked at Steve and Syd, "I could just sign now, but as my two executives have said, they just want to be sure."

Carol put her stuff back in her briefcase and stopped when Jim put his hand on her arm, "Hang on. One of you should stay in case we have questions." He looked over at George, "Perhaps since you are the owner, you might want to let these two kids go and we'll hammer this out?"

George wanted to laugh at how stupid, how naïve his 'daughter' was to be so obviously manipulated like this, but smiled, "Nonsense. Carl and I have some other things to go over. Anyhow, Carol knows as much about the collateral and what we are putting out there as either of us." He turned to the door, "Carol, I'm sure you'll make me very proud."

Carol watched as the door closed and heard another open behind her. She turned and saw Syd holding it open.

"Let's go in here. We have a bar and I don't know about you, I could use one." Syd said as he guided the girl through feeling the warmth of her lower back.

Carol saw Jim pouring an amber liquid in three glasses and hand them around, seeing him point to the bottles, she inwardly groaned, but decided perhaps it wasn't such a bad idea, "Tequila. Silver? Neat."

Taking the glass, she went over and sat in a recliner and as it went back, she realized she was showing everything between her legs. She tried to pull the dress down, but it was fairly useless.

Jim sat on the couch across, staring between those legs, "Carol, relax. We're friends. That's how our bank treats our customers. As friends. So, what do you do for you firm?"

Carol looked around and saw all three sets of eyes crawling all over her body, and to make things worse she felt her nipples harden. Bob had warned her that this was an inevitability, but she'd had hopes it wouldn't come to this. She relaxed and let her legs open as she took a sip of the burning liquid. She then just shot it and held out her glass. "That was good, perhaps one more?" As Steve grabbed the glass she looked back at Jim, "Finances. I've been doing the books for the last few years." She took the glass and sipped a bit more, "Can we cut to the chase? I mean, you have all the information. You know what collateral we are offering. I know this run contrary to general business practice, but can we just be honest?"

Steve coughed, "Um, what do you mean?"

Carol swung her leg off the recliner, giving the men a great shot of her smooth pussy and stood in front of them. "You could have signed everything, or had Carl or George come in here. Hell, we could have done this over the phone." She looked at each of them, "So, for the sake of efficiency, let's get to the meat of the discussions." She shot the newly filled glass and after putting the empty down, turned back to them and pulled the dress completely off. She stood proudly, fully naked except for her heels and watched as the bulges grew in their dress pants, "So, am I right? Or am I making a total fool of myself?"

Steve and Syd looked at Jim who immediately stood up. As Jim walked over to the naked beauty he shrugged off his suitcoat and began unbuttoning his shirt. He looked up at the most exquisite woman he'd ever seen and reached out and cupped one of the massive breasts, "No, you are not making a fool of yourself. But, Christ! What are you? 6' 6"?" He looked down at her feet, "No, leave them on and undress me."

Carol nodded and leaned down in front of the CEO and pulled off his shirt and undershirt. She ran her hands across his chest before kneeling on the floor. She saw the tent pushing the wool to its limits and undid his belt, opened the zipper and let the pants fall to the floor. She cooed softly as she stroked the hard rod in the man's boxers. As she gripped it, she was pleasantly surprised it was larger than she'd assumed. Nothing huge, but nice. She looked up at the older man, licked her lips and pulled his shorts off. She giggled when the fleshy rod slapped her in the face. She licked the head, bathing it and was happy he was very clean. Hearing him groan, she took it in her mouth and easily took most of it into her throat. As she sucked on his cock, she had to turn her head to avoid the sizeable belly hanging down.

Jim looked down and felt like pinching himself that in an hour or so, this whore would be contractually bound to them for ten years. He was wondering how he'd ever be able to make love to his wife again and thought about all the excuses he could to work late every day. He groaned as he felt his cock disappear deep into the girl's mouth and savored in the pleasures she was giving him. He really wish he were in better shape so he could see her suck his dick.

Carol pulled her mouth off the man's cock, and pumped her fisted hand on it, "So hard. So big. You want to come in my mouth? Make me swallow it?" As she stroked it, she looked over at the other two men and back at Jim. "Perhaps you want to cum in my pussy while those two fill my empty holes?"

Jim looked over at Steve and Syd, "Ok boys, what do you say? Who wants what?"

As both men yanked off their clothes, Steve went over and grabbed a remote. After hitting a couple of buttons, the chest against the wall slid over and a bed slid out into the room. He put down the remote and grinned, "I know now that Syd here wants just one thing." He knelt down and stroked that creamy ass, "I'm good with that clean-shaven pussy or her mouth, so Jim, Your call."

Carol was pulled to her feet and as she turned to the bed, she put up a finger, "Hang on, can't forget this." She said as she reached into the side pocket on her briefcase and grabbed the KY.

Syd grinned taking it and watched as that blonde angel was led to the bed and deftly lowered herself onto Jim's cock. He loved hearing her groan as a cock invaded her cunt and Jim roughly grabbed those huge tits. As she leaned over and began blowing Steve, Syd squirted gel onto his cock and when he was satisfied with that, climbed on the bed and drove two slick fingers into the girl's ass. As he pumped his fingers into her, he felt her relax and push back. He pulled his fingers out and lined his cock up and slowly worked it into the tight rectum. He listened to her deep, guttural grunts every time he drove into her ass and knew that Steve would be loving it.

Carol was amazed how Syd was able to loosen her up and get her to relax and soon began to realize taking care of three cocks felt totally natural. She distantly heard herself moaning as she felt her pussy and ass pounded, but the men seemed to know what they wanted. Jim was thrusting his cock up into her and even though she'd never been fucked by a man with a large belly, her stomach resting on his hairy abdomen felt right. He apparently loved her breasts as he sucked on one nipple then the other while grabbing and squeezing them. She had no problem getting nice and wet, but as for an orgasm, that was not on her mind. She prayed Bob's guy was able to swap out the prospectus and when they were done using her for their pleasure, they'd quickly sign and she'd be free. Her attention was diverted to the cock in her mouth as Steve apparently was getting ready to cum and though no man had ever spewed in her mouth before, she couldn't see how pulling off it and having Steve shoot cum all over his boss's chest would be a good thing.

Steve closed looked at those beautiful lips stretched wide around his dick and how she was able to take him deep into her throat. Her guttural moaning was driving him nuts and soon he felt the welcome release and he sputtered out he was cumming. He grabbed that mass of hair and drove into her mouth, fucking her knowing she'd soon be his whenever he wanted and as he felt the girl try to push him off, he jetted his cream right into her gullet. Finally, totally spent, every drop sucked out of his dick, he released her hair. The red-faced girl coughed and gasped for air now that his fat shaft was no longer plugging her throat. As he crawled off the bed, he patted her cheek. "That was great. A wonderful cocksucker."

Carol wanted that asshole's cock back in front of her so she could bite it off, but instead, smiled as she wiped her mouth off. She looked down at Jim and as she torqued her hip, cooed, "I love that fat cock of yours inside me. Don't worry about pulling out, I might not get knocked up." She leaned down and began sucking on his hairy nipple and in no time the older man pumped his hips rapidly against her and spewed his seed into her tight cunt.

Syd watched as his mates emptied their balls into their future in-house whore, and reveled feeling how tight her ass is and hoped over time in never loosened up. All those cock she'll enjoy. All those men, naked if front of her, behind her, under her, taking whatever hole they want. "Oh my fucking God!" He cried and he slammed repeatedly into her anus thinking how she'd grow to love taking all those hard dicks.

Carol felt Syd go limp, inside and on top of her and as he slid off, she climbed off the grey-haired man. She leaned down and kissed him, "Can I go clean up? Or do you need more reviews of the collateral?" She asked.

Jim nodded, "Sure, go clean up. I think we are satisfied with the assets." He reluctantly released those massive fleshy mounds and watched as she padded into the bathroom. After she closed the door, they grinned at each other, "I know we need to make her available to the big clients, but when she'd not otherwise engaged, we need to figure out a schedule." He grinned, "Think of the money we'll save offering her rather than performance bonuses.

Steve and Syd nodded as they pulled on their clothes, "Christ, she'd a great fuck. I mean, that's a lot more woman than I've ever been with.

Syd looked at Jim, "Not to call you short or anything, but when you walked over to her, her nipples were eye level with you." He started to hum, 'Climb Every Mountain.'

Jim laughed, "I always hated being short, but seeing those hooters right there, right in front of my face, Shit! There are positives."

They stopped, hearing the bathroom door open and studied their newest asset as she bounced over to her dress. It took her a lot less time to get fully dressed that it took them. Jim put down his phone, "Ok, I let them know. They're coming back over now. Carol, I'll let George know you are a wonderful asset. No way could he have pulled this off without you."

************************************************

Bob looked at Carol, "Christ, I wish I could have been there and seen their faces. My stomach hurt all day wondering if my guy switched the documents, if they'd catch on. I was even worried you would do some sort of tell, but you must have been brilliant. I wish I could have seen that." He stopped abruptly and stammered, "I mean, oh Christ. No, I'm sorry."

Carol laughed, "Come on Bob. You have a clear picture in your head what your little girl did." She took his hand, "I can never repay you, ever. That you found out about my mother and what Dad...fuck that, George hid from me all these years. I could be indentured to that fucking bank right now if it weren't for you." She wanted to kiss him, but held off. So, how did you find out Mom didn't die in childbirth...I didn't kill her, I mean all the records I saw. She died of the flu? I mean, perhaps she was weaker after delivering, but I never thought people still died of the flu."

"Forged. George was not going to let his wife's money pass onto you." He looked at the young blonde girl and saw the tiny thing who used to play in his office. Her pigtails coming pulled out since she was so active. He looked at her, "So, 30 next week. Had George not signed those papers, everything would have been yours then, but I guess he should have read before he signed. On the other hand, had you signed the originals..." He shuddered.

The waited brought the check and Carol pulled it over, "This is on me. This and I hope many others."

"Nonsense," Bob said as he reached for his wallet, "I'll get it."

Uncle Bob, "I'm a millionaire now. I think I can cover this."

"Billionaire, with a b." Bob said, "Ok, this time, but next week, unless you have other plans, I'd like to take you out for your birthday."

Carol laughed, "Uncle Bob, I'd hoped you'd ask. You are pretty much all the family I have left and are by far my best friend."

Bob laughed, "You have family, Carl."

"Yeah, except for Carl. I never would have guessed he was my half-brother. It explains a lot though."

Bob looked at her, "What was that."

"Carl slept with every girl in the building...and out. He never once hit on me. At first, I thought it was because George would be pissed, but we know that wouldn't have mattered. Then I thought, perhaps he didn't think I was pretty enough. But he sure was pretty attentive when I dressed the whore part." Carol said, "Who would have thought. There was a line he wouldn't cross."

Bob laughed, "By the way. My guy says you don't need that line of credit. Those mineral rights in South America are worth billions. Your call, but I'd say even if the RJ650 doesn't pan out, you're set."

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers