College Clones Ch. 08: Hellen & Back

Story Info
We learn about Hellen, the co-creator of the bracelets...
17.8k words
4.63
9.7k
13

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers

Chapter 8 - Hellen and Back

*****

Hellen was a brilliant girl. Her school would have said otherwise. She was the kind of girl who knew all the answers to a test, but instead wrote crude jokes after the questions. She had openly embarrassed a few faculty and substitutes by inquiring if they knew some of the answers. When they failed to know it off hand, and subtly checked the back of their book, they found that section whited out and "Nice Try" in its place. The teachers knew that she knew the answers, since they caught her doing her friends' homework before. No one - teacher or guardian - could convince the girl to do it right herself though until grade twelve. She suddenly filled out every paper correctly and showed up almost every day until she earned Valedictorian. Everyone in her school watched her get up on stage and stand there at the podium for her speech. There was a quiet moment of attention to her, then the faculty and students watched her whip her graduation gown over her head and show her nude body, except for panties. On her chest and stomach was painted a stupid face with the tits as eyes, and she gave them all the double-whammy flip off while laughing.

This was Hellen, who wore loose beanies and lip piercings, had shoulder length brown hair with bangs cut flat over her bright eyes and could hack her way into damn near anything. Among most guys she was known as a good lay, but hard to keep interested. Hellen treated them like temporary toys and passed them off as morons. They thought she was a cold bitch who enjoyed acting above them, but she honestly just didn't care. She had no job, as the ones she was forced to get she made a point to lose as fast as possible. The last one she had was working at a hair salon. After one day bringing hedge clippers in early and hiding them, until her first morning customer to which she cut off almost the entire head of hair in one snip, was screamed at and promptly fired. That night she parked outside the boss' house with a spliff and bypassed his encryption. She left a little homebrewed program that made every application open to a different webpage of fart sound-bites and every click increased volume.

This was Hellen, who was soon caught by the cops for hacking her way into a police database and replacing every single digitally filed photograph of criminals and reprobates with various pictures of genitalia with doodled on faces and meatspins. Laughing during her interrogation they knew they had a unique case on their hands. They were interrupted however on their second day by two suits who flashed a badge, and had the officers leave. She listened to their offer and was genuinely interested as they mentioned working for them if she cut the shit. They told her that her skills would be increased exponentially in their training and they were right.

Soon Hellen was raised through her rankings within the government, surpassing her superiors in days, and eventually made it into a military division; MTT. It was there she experienced the first beating of her life. She worked her way into the confidential files a little too deep, and was found out. A hardened woman lieutenant with a hair bun tighter than a nun's cunt beat seven shades of shit out of Hellen, and threatened her life if she tried it again. Amidst all this was a random guy named Jack, who she met her second week there at the base. He was kind enough, although something about how he avoided eye contact led her to not trust him. She did however respect him, since he was showing her plans for a potential device to be used in-field by soldiers.

The invention was a bracelet, with a glass-like surface of waterproof material that could stretch if needed. She looked over his pages of notes and although not getting half of what it meant, she found she could help improve the coding and functionality. They brought the plans to a superior officer, a man who never seemed to sit down and stood like he had a steel rod up his ass, and he immediately seen the possibilities. They were given their own lab, funding, and subordinates, whom they dismissed as obsolete.

The next few weeks were spent in a mutually growing fondness for each other. Jack was turning out to be the first man that earned Hellen's real respect and affection, besides her father whom she'd only met once. Jack wasn't directly making her do anything, but watching him work had an effect that drove her to try harder to impress him. One time she made to hack into his personal laptop to get a better idea of what he's all about. She put in her jump drive with all the tools to screw with his programs, but in a few minutes her drive was formatted and filled with enough text files saying "Nice Try" to fill up eight gigabytes. She was furious at this loss, and even though he never did find out about the attempt his smiles at her seemed like a taunt. She swore she'd get him back, but couldn't help feeling aroused at the rivalry.

Valentine's day rolled around and Hellen came in to work and found a paper mache companion cube on her desk that she instantly adored. Jack walked over to her station of monitors and held out some printed sheets of diagrams and highlighted unfinished coding. When they locked eyes they shared a moment she had never experienced before. A slow smile grew on their faces, and Hellen reached for the pages, which Jack pulled back a little. She rolled her office chair forward a bit, still giving him a look that screamed "I am totally going to jump your bones". Another reach, another pull back. She continued this until Jack bumped against the wall, returning her grin. Hellen shot out of the chair and ran her hands up under his shirt and over his chest, loving how firm he was. She drove her mouth onto his and they inspected each other's mouth for a few minutes. Hellen's tiny whines of eagerness increased both of their energy, and she made to undo his belt when the base phone rang on Jack's desk. They pulled apart, breathing heavy, Hellen ran her brown hair over her ear and gave him one last "This isn't over" look while going back to her desk. He didn't reciprocate, but chuckled and went for the phone. She felt a bit dejected at this... why didn't he ever let down that damn demeanour?

It was after a few weeks when Hellen noticed something was a little odd about the project... or Jack. She hadn't clued in until she finally led him into a storage closet and humped his brains out. He had asked her something while she was deepthroating him, in a calm voice that she wasn't used to from guys during this performance of hers. Jack asked if she ever wished she could feel what she was doing. Why didn't he say and do the things most guys did during this? Was she not up to his standards or something? Hellen pulled her lips - purple with lipstick - slowly off and looked up at him. Behind those semi-opaque sunglasses his stare was genuinely curious, and alive. She responded that would be pretty neat, then got up to lay back on a used desk, legs in the air and moist pussy exposed. Jack took her legs and steadily began thrusting into her. She enjoyed feeling this rival/muse in her sex and gave a sexy lip bite as she watched him.

Jack began sliding her striped sock off to her surprise. Her foot was now bare, purple polished toes near his face. Hellen watched him in confused awe as he placed a gentle kiss on her sole and increase his pace of entering her. This struck her as peculiarly funny, and she gave a playful laugh. When he gave a lick up to the toes and took them in, her laugh turned in to a breath of surprise. This was new for her indeed, the warmth around her feet and stiff dick repeatedly forcing it's way in up to the base made her cum right there. Hellen tensed up and gripped the sides of the desk. Her head fell back against the grey wall and she grit her teeth to not scream. Jack's laugh was barely heard by her as she felt waves of pleasure from foot and sex flow up to her brain in soft pulses. She was sure he wasn't laughing at her.

They stayed together in that closet for a while, kissing occasionally. Jack left and came back with his laptop, then they lay mostly nude watching "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Hellen observed a curious twinkle in his eye during the film, and a ghost of a smile. During the scene with Matthew finding Elizabeth's double a few meters from her, Hellen noticed Jack getting hard again. She assumed it from her hand running over his pelvis, so she began giving him a gentle handy while sucking his ear. She hadn't noticed until a while later that he hadn't cum, and yet he didn't seem to mind.

Later on Hellen was at her station with three monitors, working to add to her programming on the auto-pilot function. It was in a primitive status at best so far and certainly not optimal for field testing. She paused, and looked over at Jack across the room using the projection field. There was a vague white shape of a woman displayed in three dimensions with arrows and floating notes pointing to various points of the body. He was looking at this with a thoughtful hand at his chin. Hellen then let her suspicions take her mental stage and she considered what they were making. Surely it was for soldiers right? ... of course it is... and don't call me Shirley. But what he mentioned earlier, about feeling what he felt... wasn't that a function of the ML? She began to look at the features of the device; swapping bodies, feeling the same things, camouflage... they all started to take on different lewd possibilities with this new lens. She found it hard to work on the project after these suspicions. Talking with Jack became less frequent, and he didn't force his presence on her to speak which ticked her off for some reason. The idea that she may have been roped into this project to design something for... obscene things didn't help her emotions.

After Jack went home a few days later the female lieutenant who assaulted Hellen grabbed her shoulder in the hall while she was leaving and slammed her against the wall. She demanded with dead eyes the current status of their project and if it was able to work. The awkward answer of it not being ready yet was replied with a scream in her face as to why. Hellen said she was having second thoughts on this device. She realized that saying this was the absolute wrong thing to confess to this woman, and knew that now she'd have to snitch her worries about Jack. Sure enough the lieutenant never let her move from the wall until she heard Hellen's concerns about her partner's possible intentions of using this bracelet for more than just their militia.

The next day they were both in front of the officer who hired them and he told them their funding was cut, that Hellen was hereby dismissed from the division, dishonourable discharge, and Jack was to be transferred. Hellen's outright indignation and surprise was compounded with how her partner - the guy who had the potential negative intentions for the ML - wasn't fired but she was. Jack mentioned how this seemed unfair, but the officer said Jack was to be moved to the S.M.P. A flash of a smile crossed Jack's face and he went quiet. Hellen said this was bullshit and stormed out. That night she smashed the companion cube while crying.

- - -

For months Hellen barely spoke to anyone, or even tried her usual antics. She was obsessed with finding Jack for reasons she probably wouldn't want to know or admit them anyway. Only a day after leaving the base did she realize that she had never asked for his number or his address. Hell, she didn't even know his last name. Not much to go on.

She had her fair share of guys in her time, but never felt that kind of intellectual and physical stimulation from anyone. In her mind they had truly shared something in their brief relationship. The late nights she found herself masturbating, the male in her mind was no longer Snowden, but Jack. How she loved and hated his power over her... he didn't even seem to be trying to find her. Letting her want and want, never truly reciprocating. Then the memory of his cock at the back of her throat... him confidently thrusting into her in that storage room, again and again. The best orgasm in her life... how she wanted it again.

When Hellen wasn't trying to run a search to locate Jack somehow, she angrily played games online - cheating of course - or talking to her best friend Veronika. She was a busty girl with long black hair, usually done up in a ponytail. Her parents came over from Germany and moved in next door to Hellen back when she was in middle school. They got along like a house on fire after Hellen popped the local bully in the nuts with a slingshot when he was pulling Veronika's hair maliciously. Ever since, they spend a great deal of time together, and tell each other everything... well, except for a drunken fling Hellen had with a fiery red haired punk girl who convinced Hellen to experiment one night in high school. She had kept that little nugget to herself.

Hellen breathed a heavy sigh, took off her headset and pushed away from her desktop computer. Again, there was no luck in her hunt for Jack. She looked around her room at the graffiti she made on her walls with black paint and sharpies. Skulls, buildings on fire, a cell phone wearing a top hat, a bunny with a rifle, then a white one out of place of a girl with angel wings that Veronika made a year back.

Deciding to give her a call she made for her cell when the phone rang downstairs. Her parents weren't home, so she bolted down and grabbed the receiver from the kitchen wall.

"Yeah?"

"Hey babe!" came Veronika's bright voice, "Feeling any better today?"

"Bleh." Hellen muttered.

"Aww, poor girl. You'll find that guy someday, if you were meant to be together." The few seconds of silence from Hellen spoke volumes, so Veronika carried on. "Well look, you know I got accepted into that college and wondered if you'd come with me to have a look around, I know you have nothing else to do you lazy butt."

Hellen rolled her eyes. "Yeah, why the heck not. Pick me up in your piece of crap car whenever." Veronika gave a sarcastic laugh and said she'd be there in twenty minutes. Hellen found herself waiting outside in five.

- - -

The college was mediocre looking at best, but the few people present seemed very kind and eager to help. A man with an untucked shirt and tie greeted them and offered to show them around, to which they complied. They were taken about the campus, shown the building for the majority of classes, the cafetorium, and the dorms. They were taken to the top floor, which would be housing Veronika for the year. She seemed full of energy and practically bounced around behind the guide. All the doors with a reserved resident had names on them, one even had a Jack, which seemed taunting and rude. When they arrived at Veronika's you could just see her decorating the room in her mind's eye. Hellen was less than impressed, and managed a smile whenever her friend turned to her for a similar jubilant reaction.

"You two go ahead, I need a sec." Hellen said to them, cutting of the guy mid-sentence. She pointed to the dorm bathroom and they nodded, continuing up the hall. She pushed into the restroom, noticing how clean it was and sauntered over to the window. The view outside was of the parking lot and the town beyond the bordering treeline. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her discreet vaporizer that looked identical to a zippo. If she was going to be here any longer she needed a buzz. Hellen took a decent haul from it with her eyes closed, and counted to thirteen before exhaling. The little rush was just starting to flow upward when she caught a black sedan pulling into the lot below. She raised the vape to her lips again, then almost dropped it like her jaw.

Jack was climbing out of the vehicle. There was a moment when she thought it might be the chronic causing some vision, but dismissed that as stupid movie shit. There he was, in a black t-shirt and dark jeans giving a stretch by his car. Suddenly there was a clusterfuck of voices in her head, each with a different idea, emotion, or perspective. Go see him. Hell no! Does he miss me? Excitement. Anger. That asshole never really stood up for me, and it's his fault. Damn he looks good in that. Flutter in her chest and groin. What do I say?

She bolted from the bathroom and flew down the flights of stairs with no real plan. She arrived panting at the entrance room just as he was coming in the back door, and in a snap decision decided against meeting him. Something was odd about this. Why was he here? He had a job that set him up for life, the last thing he needs is to attend some subpar college.

Hellen ducked back behind a soda machine and saw him move to the front doors looking out casually. It might have been several minutes she just watched him like that, before the guy from earlier came through the front doors.

"Hi there, sorry I'm a tad late I was showing someone around."

"No worries, just lookin' to get my key and move a few things in."

"Absolutely! Just hold on one sec." The guy went behind the reception desk and into a tiny office for a few seconds and emerged with a small key with a tag. "You're up on the top floor, just look for your name on the door."

"Thanks, have a good one." Jack replied and entered the elevator. When Hellen heard the doors close, she walked out slowly into the lobby thinking. She didn't hear Veronika calling her from the hall behind until she was right next to her.

"Hellen... what's wrong?" Veronika asked, looking her over noticing the vacant thoughtful stare. She smelled something and leaned in to sniff a bit. "You puffed? Why didn't you tell me, I would've liked a bit. Then again I wouldn't want to give a bad impression on Dave or anything."

"...Hm?" Hellen mumbled looking up. "Oh... yeah. Let's go, I need to get home."

"Getting paranoia? I get that too from tokes sometimes. You just need some good tunes, I'll play one of the albums you gave me." Veronika said grinning, putting an arm around Hellen's shoulder and leading her out into the parking lot. On the way to the car, Hellen memorized Jack's license plate.

- - -

The plate number was exactly the key she needed to find out more about Jack. Now knowing his full name, home address, and enrolment, there was only one thing left to do. A week later - and some strings pulled - Hellen was enrolled in college. She decided to take business along with Veronika just to have someone she knew in her class. The modest tuition was easily covered with her remaining funds from her work on the base. She got a room on the floor under Jack's, and faked being sick to have Veronika move a few possessions in on Sunday, two days before classes. Just a laptop, box of clothing, and a backpack with external hard drive, personal router, and her favourite dildo "Billy" she modded to look like a Bullet Bill.

Her parents were taken aback by the seemingly sudden ambition and more than approved of her choice. They seen this as a chance for their girl to finally mature and make something of herself. Hellen expected this and played along, until she moved into dorm on Monday morning. She wore a black hoodie and quietly made her way to her new room, where she unpacked her comp, and set it up with the modded router. Veronika knew she could trust implicitly in Hellen's technical skills and recommendations, so she set up the router a few days prior with the Internet they would both split on monthly. Hellen had the room right under Veronika's so the connection was adequate.

Within a few minutes she had located every active access point in the building and worked her way through what files she could. She sat cross legged on her bed, hood down, morning light glinting off her lip ring. Most computers she discovered were boring, just pictures of themselves and friends/family, some bunk games, and porn on guys' computers. One person was actively using some website to make investments in advertisements and apparently getting decent revenue. Hellen took note of this one, if she was as good as she knew she was, there was a way to skim some profit from it undetected. Some computers were more interesting with artwork of varying skill. One focused on landscapes, one seemed to like Rembrandt style portraits and animals, and another with scanned drawings of body postures and anatomy, albeit without faces. These last were so well done that Hellen made note of this one too. She saved some of the drawings of male anatomy and even a few female, she just couldn't help it.

reddly23
reddly23
63 Followers