College Clones Ch. 08: Hellen & Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaware to them, that's almost what happened. Veronika was on their floor and almost skipping from joy to tell Hellen that she just got accepted to work dormitory reception some nights and weekends. The crazy stunt her best friend pulled earlier had left her mind since her short interview after class. She was looking to see if Hellen wanted to celebrate down at the local pub this evening... but was that noise coming from Hellen's room?

Veronika had been thinking about the job and now fully noticed the thumping sounds. She slowed down and approached with a worried look turning into a slow grin. There were a few seconds where she thought there might be a fight inside, but now she definitely heard her girl's moaning. There had been more than one late night where she had heard her friend getting laid, sometimes in the room next door or in the same hotel room. These were definitely the sensual cries she was familiar with.

Veronika put her ear near the door and frowned. Something was askew with the voices inside... it was certainly Hellen but... it was as if she was hearing her twice or something. How in the heck... was she playing a video of her having sex while fucking? There didn't seem to be another possibility. It was kind of kinky now that Veronika considered it, plenty of people make sex tapes and watch them later together.

"Hellen switch back, I want to fuck me now." Came a voice she knew all to well.

"Mmm... yeah." A second of silence, then more bumping. "Yes! We are so god damned tight! Turn and look at me!" Then just muffled sensual kissing mixed behind flesh slapping.

Veronika stepped back, eyeing the door with something near fear but mostly confusion. What scenario would merit such sex talk? What was her best friend doing in there... and with whom? Something about the weird thing Hellen did at class passed through her mind, but she didn't know what to make of it. How did she do that, really?

"Hi there, whatcha doing?" Came a voice from Veronika's right. She looked to see the floor's R.A. Rebecca walking up twisting the little laminate hanging around her neck. "Sounds like someone is enjoying themselves." She laughed eyeing the door. "Well it looks like she got what she needed, right? You said something about her needing a trip to the bone zone when I met her." They looked at each other and Rebecca noted the look on Veronika's face.

"I'm switching back again..." A smiling voice behind the door moaned between breaths.

"... Is something wrong? It doesn't sound like rape to me if that's what you're worried about." Rebecca said, trying to calm the girl down.

"She's...I ..." Veronika fought to say what was bothering her but she had nothing to articulate. "I got to go..." She said, then power walked with her head down to the stairwell. She disappeared around the corner, running up the stairs. Rebecca watched her go with a smirk and turned to the door. She waited there for a minute, watching the slightly moving door and listening with a vague look of satisfaction, until a guy came out of his adjacent door looking upset.

"Christ sakes- Oh Rebecca, you're here. Can you please shut her up please?" He said and closed the door with an angry sigh. Rebecca trying not to laugh walked up and knocked on the pounding door. There was giggling from identical voices and some panting whispering.

"Go fuck yourself!" They yelled in unison and broke into louder laughter, seemingly at some inside joke.

"C'mon, you have to quiet down a little. Veronika thought something was wrong with you." Rebecca said patiently, her arms crossed.

"Just go away for a while, ok? We're trying to fuck if you couldn't tell." A voice said, becoming clearly disinterested in talking. Rebecca barked out a laugh.

"Well, that is obvious. Command. Open the door." She said. The noises behind the door stopped, then a slight shuffling. The door opened inward and Rebecca looked at the two Hellens looking hypnotized. She took in the one in the bikini and dripping wet erect penis, and the other in cum smeared tanktop and jeans around her ankles.

"Let me in." The girls moved inward, watching Rebecca walk past and close the door. She ran her hands through Hellen's soft hair with a look of one observing a precious child. She sat on the far desk chair and crossed her legs casually. She put something in her pocket, then took a flask out of the other and took a decent sip before placing it back. "I'm not going to stop anything you do Hellen, but although the secret of the clones won't last forever, I'm going to have to ask you to be a little more discreet, and try to avoid this being discovered. At least for the time being." The Hellens nodded. "Good girls, thank you muchly." It took some time for them to slide back into full awareness, so Rebecca had another drink while she waited patiently.

The original Hellen was first to come back. Rebecca made note of this, it could imply every copy having mental degradation. Hellen looked at Rebecca realizing who she was and gave a start. She looked between her sitting there and her other self slowly snapping out of a trance.

"What the hell- How'd you get in here?" Hellen snapped. "Command, get out and Forget." Rebecca didn't move. She raised her wrist with the red admin ML. "Wha- Jack?" Hellen actually laughed despite being furious at this intrusion. "Don't tell me you always wanted to be in an ugly girl. Are you just trying to watch us fuck? You just had to ask, you fucking asshole!" She yelled sarcastically at the last statement. She grabbed her balls aggressively and spit at the sitting smiling R.A.

"I'm almost Jack, yes. It doesn't really matter, but I had to place myself in a position to keep an eye on you. We used the mental copy tech you perfected and replaced the R.A." Rebecca said passively. Both Hellens looked stunned.

"Can you believe this prick?" The clone said to her original. "Keep an eye on me? You're no boss of mine Jack. You fuck with me or mine and I'll bring you down." Hellen raged, pointing a finger at Rebecca.

"I'm not fucking with anything, you just haven't fully considered what'll happen to you, or you. Or us."

"What do you even get out of all of this?" Hellen asked. "This whole time you acted like some almighty giver of gifts, but what do you want?"

"I haven't thought about it too much. It's just a hell of a lot of fun. Seeing women indulge in themselves is just a thing of mine. You always fail to ask the right questions to get the truth you want, by the way. I'll admit to having a recent idea, perhaps one I subconsciously was working toward the entire time, but it's still in the works. Anyways, before I leave..." Rebecca said, slapping her knees and getting up. "You're going to deal with Veronika if you want to keep your friend. She's freaked out from hearing you lovely ladies rocking the house." She started for the door and felt a fist pound into her stomach. Rebecca fell over and curled up looking shocked. Hellen stood there over her, both hands clenched into fists, looking murderous.

"Yeah! That was sweet, girl. High five!" Her clone said, kicking off the jeans and they clapped hands in the air. They started kicking and punching Rebecca on the floor who was in the fetal position, some blood running from her mouth. Hellen still one steel toed boot on that her clone wore earlier. Despite the beating Rebecca was starting to laugh and wave the hits away.

"Stop. Stop." She was saying with some difficulty from laughing through blood. the two Hellens were disturbed by this, but didn't stop. "Alright, alright, Command." As the last word was coming out of her mouth with red droplets falling on the tiles, the Hellens remembered the admin bracelet and a feeling of helpless defeat washed over them as they stopped. They stood side by side looking vacant and breathing hard.

"Oh Hellen." Rebecca said getting up, seeming to not even notice the blood running down her chin. "You are precious." She walked to the door and opened it. Turning around a final time she smiled. "Remember to take care of Veronika, and Forget about all the hitting."

- - -

Later Hellen was angrily pacing her room. Her clone was staring out the window just as mad. They had snapped out of their second trance, again the original first. The clone was woken by seeing her lover shaking her gently and placing kisses between whispering her name.

"That fucker. That motherfucker. Who does he... or she... think they are?" The pacing girl asked.

"I can't believe he even took the memory of us beating him." The other Hellen said flexing her aching knuckles. They had come to the conclusion that they must have hit him... a lot. Having that satisfaction of remembering it taken from them was worse than hitting them back. There was no way his intrusion and orders could just be taken lying down. Revenge would be taken and it would be sweet. It was just time and a plan required, after all - she smiled at her reflection in the window - this was Hellen.

"Hey..." The clone suddenly said softly turning her head to herself pacing. "Take off those stupid clothes." The other her looked up and agreed with everything they both were now silently thinking.

"... You're right." She said, tearing off the ridiculous jean shorts, bikini, and other boot. "You too. But I need to put on the same-"

"Lipstick and lip ring, baby I know." The clone said, pulling off her tanktop and bra. Then they got to work to look as identical as possible. Fully nude on the bed a few minutes later, they slowly looked each other from head to toe. They each had their hand on the other's chest feeling their hearts beat with excitement. Both had the same soft brown hair, the same black lip ring, the same purple lips and nails, the same toe rings, and they even had the same little shoulder scar from a fall of a skateboard a few years back.

"Hellen..." The clone in her original body whispered, "He had no right to treat you that way... but you were weak. You can't ever let that happen again." The words in her own voice were so lovingly hurtful and necessary. "Now you need to love yourself... and punish yourself."

"You're right." Hellen said and slapped the identical face hard. They both felt it. "Spread my asshole." She demanded. The clone nodded and bit her lip like a little girl which excited Hellen but made her angry to see that submissive look on her own face. She shoved her thumb into her original mouth and felt the lip, teeth and tongue. The copy in her old body sucked it hungrily while whining like a pathetic pleading baby.

"You like sucking your thumb?" The other self nodded with a moan of agreement, looking up desperately wanting to please. Weak. "You little whore. I said spread my asshole." She looked down and pulled one leg of the clone at a time up and back, to let her clone lay her arms over them to hold them behind her shoulders. Her old body's hands grabbed it's ass cheeks and spread, showing that lewd exit that was only an entrance now.

Hellen held her cock in her hand and told herself to spit in her other palm. She did. Hellen rubbed spit on her dick and then around the asshole, letting her thumb slip in a few times. Only the sub-Hellen was permitted to moan allowed, and she did a little sluttier than necessary. Hellen pulled out the thumb and rubbed her cock on the entrance. She looked into the eyes that were hers for years. Before she plunged in they both whispered;

"I love me."

Then Hellen pushed in. It was too tight to do it fast, she had never taken it up that way before. She let more drool fall from her down on her cock and she pushed in more and more. They both felt a thick member working it's way into their bowels. The pain was completely overridden by lust and acceptance. Hellen finally worked in until balls deep, and she left it there for a moment. The sub-Hellen was flexing her anal muscles, squeezing and milking the shaft. While doing this she grabbed the hand that lubed and entered her ass and she gave a tiny whimper as she forced the thumb again in her mouth.

"Mmm!" She moaned, looking up into her own eyes. Hellen had never in her life been this turned on. She watched herself sucking a thumb that was in her ass while begging for more anal. Dom-Hellen waited a few more moments, every bit a torture to them both, but only sub-Hellen was permitted to plead like a dog. She started playing with her pussy while she waited. It soaked her hand in seconds as she ran her fingers over the sensitive clit and inside, and some of the juices ran down onto the cock. Hellen had to discipline this slut version of herself, so she slid out slowly until the tip and slid back in.

"Oh my fucking god my ass is incredible! " Entering was getting easier with each slide out. The sphincter looked so erotic like tight lips sucking on the cock when she pulled out. Hellen felt this cock sliding increasingly easier into her ass and tried for the life of her not to cum. Not yet. One of Hellen's old self's feet bumped into her face and she looked up at it. It looked perfect to her, as all of her did.

"Give me that little slutty foot." She said, and grabbed the ankle to bring it to her face. She rubbed the sole, heel and toes all over her face. Hellen kept fucking her ass steadily, feeling the other her squeezing her warm insides, and started sucking her old toes. The sub-Hellen watched jealously as her cute purple toes disappeared into that hungry mouth. She spit out the thumb and brought her other foot to her face. Out of sheer pleasure she rubbed the ball of her foot over her lips and gritted teeth with closed eyes. She sniffed her subtle smell and then sloppily licked all the toes and sole.

This escape into pure narcissistic bliss was throwing both of her into depths of debauchery she didn't think possible. They watched each other suck her pretty little feet and fuck the ass faster and faster. She thought she was the most beautiful perfect person, and she had herself to share it with. The Dom-Hellen watched herself sucking toes like they were dicks and rubbing the spit all over her face. They felt it coming. It almost frightened them in approaching magnitude. They prayed for strength to not pass out, this would be her prostate, pussy and cock climaxing simultaneously.

Then it happened.

They groaned like animals over the feet in simultaneous euphoria as the heavens opened up. Her rectum was pumped so full of cum that some escaped out from around the pulsing cock. Her pussy squirted like a water gun. Both of her just trembled together for a time. Time is measured in change, so who knows how long they lay in nirvana as one. When they started coming back, they let the soaked feet fall from their faces and Hellen didn't dare take out the dick. It felt too right, and she might pass out if it's too sensitive.

So they lay for more than fifteen minutes, just looking at each other, both loving herself in the most narcissistic and beautiful way. They softly made out, and even cried a little at how contented they were. It was the first time Hellen had ever cried from being happy.

Eventually they changed back into original bodies, and got up. The afterglow and anal pain were a pleasant thrumming, knowing they both shared it. They barely said anything to each other. All of the anger and sadness from earlier was slain and incinerated by her self love, and knowledge that from now on they would have themselves. there would never be a time when one wanted something sexual or passionate without the other feeling the same thing. There would never be the anxiety of self-doubt with another her, anything to prove to... Hellen paused her thoughts... she realized that she was feeling in her heart everything Jack had said. She expressed this to her clone, who agreed. They didn't feel upset at remembering him. They almost, almost forgave him. He did give her the best gift of herself, as promised.

The two Hellens cleaned each other up gently and slowly, and got dressed after they had turned off the link. They openly agreed on having to go out and buy identical clothing tomorrow, because they wanted this love as often as possible. Also they felt irresistibly compelled to talk to Veronika - which was Jack's fault - but they would want to pacify her fears regardless. As for Jack-Ass, they knew they would have to get him back somehow. Despite him having a direct control over them if they weren't careful, it would only take the right plan and timing.

They sat on each bed and kept stealing glances at each other as they thought. There was no awkwardness in the looks they shared or how often she was checking herself out, because they were the same in wants and needs. As one used the laptop, and the other starting texting their friend, there was no doubt in her retribution with Jack. After all, this was Hellen.

- Continued in Chapter 9 -