College Clones Ch. 08: Hellen & Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a rap on the door and Hellen gave a little jump. She looked at the clock, it had been a few hours of browsing other virtual libraries. She closed the laptop with a clack and found Veronika and another woman smiling at her.

"Hey hun, this is Rebecca, the R.A. of this floor. The group meetings are starting for each floor if you want to go with her." Veronika said with a delighted smile. Rebecca - seemingly in her late twenties, with short hair gelled into a fauxhawk - gave a little wave and encouraged Hellen to come along.

'Nah, that's ok. I got some stuff to take care of."

"Aw what?" Veronika cried "You better not turn down the floor party! You need to forget about that guy and meet some people. Gotta get out of your funk... and some drinks and hung college boys are just what Dr. V ordered." Rebecca gave a little understanding laugh.

"I-" Hellen paused, "Yeah, actually text me later before the parties start."

"Awesome! We're gonna have a blast this year." Veronika said and jogged up the hall in her socks. Hellen gave an awkward look to Rebecca who gave a little wink then walked away towards the rec room. After the door closed, Hellen shook her head a bit and went back to trying to her laptop with the intent of locating Jack's laptop. She never noticed that for quite a long time she was just looking at the male anatomy drawings while rubbing her hand against her jeans crotch.

- - -

A little Zelda sound effect snapped her out of her nap. She looked around her darkening room with some confusion, wondering where the hell she was. Her cell was a little square of light on the desk, and she reached for it with squinting eyes.

*hey time 2 party grl. meet me my room for drnks*

The situation came back to Hellen, and she sat up on the bed. She noticed her jeans were down around her knees and Billy was next to her still wet. It wasn't the first time she had little masturbation blackouts, having little to no sleep schedule. She pulled her jeans up, swished some mouth wash, spit it out the screen window and left - deciding against taking her shoes for some reason.

She knocked on Veronika's door, her hood up and glancing around. Inside was audible pop music, which got louder when the door flew open and her best friend jumped out with a huge smile and jumped onto Hellen laughing. Clearly she had started a bit early.

"This is gonna be a SWEET year Helly, OH you have to try this new stuff here!" She exclaimed and dragged Hellen in her room. Some decorations were up, her homemade papercraft stuff on walls and framed photo of her and her boyfriend on the desk. Veronika shoved a bottle of red liquor into Hellen's hands and giggled jumping up and down. Her ample breasts bouncing under her white tanktop. Absolutely everyone wanted to squeeze them at least once, our girl included. Hellen smirked at her friends energy and took a healthy swig. It was cinnamon flavoured, so she took another.

"Wow, not bad." She said after a little cough. "By the way Vee, can I join your floor's party instead?"

"What? Oh, I guess so. Why though?"

"I'd just rather have someone I know there I guess." Hellen replied, not letting on whom that person was.

"Sure! C'mon let's have another drink then go dance." They shared the intoxicating nectar with some laughs, when Veronika pulled off Hellen's sweater insisting she wouldn't get laid with something that lame on. A flash of memory with that red haired chick flashed through Hellen's mind and she became much too aware of her friend's close proximity. Veronika gave her a deep blue belly t-shirt instead. Veronika playfully joked how sexy Hellen looked, which made her avoid the bright eyes and start for the door. On the way out she took herself in using the tall closet mirror put up that day and she secretly agreed. She had her favourite purple lipstick and nail polish on, her black lip ring, tight ripped jeans, and that navy blue belly shirt that showed her love handles so well.

Down the hall, the music got louder as they approached the rec room. When they turned the corner into the room there was a bopping group of about 14 enjoying the music and attempting to mingle. On the low table in front of the TV there was a rotating ball with different coloured holes shooting lights around. Two guys by the right wall were hitting on a blonde and another girl in a pikachu hat, while they were bouncing along with the music. A guy in a leather jacket was sitting on the window sill with a beer, just observing the dancing group. On the dark green couch facing the room was Jack with a brew and a flask just minding his own business. He was apparently a bit of a wallflower.

Veronika turned to Hellen with a smile and then darted for the other table at the back of the room lined with bottles. Hellen didn't quite know how to break the ice with him just yet, so she moved to the dancers, and joined in, her back to the couch. As she moved sexily she wanted him to be watching so badly, but knew he would find watching her almost rude. Still thinking every second could be a single moment that he steals a glance had her skin tingling with excitement. Hellen started wondering why she was having such a dilemma with speaking to him. She could totally just go over and catch up with him... but something about his demeanour with the project just had her one degree too hesitant.

Behind her she heard Veronika's distinctive 'flirt' titter of laughter. The one she always has when she's hitting on someone. Hellen turned he head to see her sitting next to Jack with her hand on his thigh and trying to maintain eye contact. A jealous superiority rose in her. 'Silly girl' she thought, 'he saves real eye contact for intimacy'. Whenever Veronika paused to take a gulp from her red disposable cup she saw Jack's eyes snap to her bouncing sock and anklet, then back to his drink. Hellen had forgot all about this kink of his, and felt it added to his character. With a sudden playful inspiration she quietly walked out and ran for her room.

A few minutes later, she returned sockless and wearing her favourite black toe ring on her left foot and a thin chain anklet on her right foot that connected down with a Hamsa jewel to another toe ring. Even she thought it looked quite seductive. She was thinking of how glad she was that she didn't have to touch up her purple polish when she entered the party again and seen Jack and Veronika were gone. There was a sizable gap in her heart and then an inferno of anger. That bitch! Even though she never mentioned that he was the guy she was trying to find again... still how could she! She had a boyfriend for fuck sakes! A playful flirt and tease can rejuvenate a girl's confidence and spirit, but actually cheating is... God damn it.

Hellen felt silly in her jewelry now, like Veronika and Jack were laughing at her. Look at the puppy so easy to please, like a gullible woman in a wedding dress waiting for the travelling swinger to come back who promised her love eternal. She almost stomped over to the drinks and seized a beer from the cooler filled with ice, cracked it open, and took a full mouthful before choking it down. She had never tried beer before and she felt it must be an acquired taste. She wiped some foam from her puffed cheeks and suddenly realized that she was now stuck in college with this. An ominous cloud formed over the horizon in front of her. She took another drink. When I get back to my room... I might fuck with Vee's social accou-

"Hey baaabe!" came a familiar voice from behind her. "This is her, my besty I was telling you about!." Hellen first felt two large soft somethings against her back and then a kiss on her cheek. She whipped around and was facing Veronika and Jack. Hellen coughed on the beer in her mouth and struggled to get it down. Jack was looking at her kindly and passively, not letting on they had known each other before. Great, just great. The first time I see him in months and I'm sputtering red faced and teary eyed.

"This guy is sooo nice! He was holding my hair back while I was yarfing in the bathroom." Veronika laughed. She would not have admitted this sober. "Since when do you drink beer sweetie? Well whatever, let's party tonight!" She grabbed Hellen's beer and took a swig. "You two get to know each other, I fucking love this song!" Veronika handed Hellen's drink back and attempted a sly wink before bursting into the dancing crowd full gusto.

"You were in the girl's bathroom?" Hellen asked, then kicked herself internally. What a way to ruin a reunion.

"The guys' actually. She couldn't make it all the way to the girls' room." Jack answered with that amused smile she loved. There was a sudden flash of anger from nowhere remembering how he had a similar grin when he hadn't really stuck up for her, back when she was fired. But she dismissed it in a second, this wasn't the time for mixed emotions. They both chuckled a bit. What followed Hellen would have said was silence, despite the party. Jack looked her from head to toe. "You look good Scryptic, whatcha been up to?" Hellen gave a genuine giggle and felt much more comfortable. He had used her virtual alias.

"Been trying to find... something worth cracking in to." She replied with the first hint of a swagger.

"Other than the beer I'd imagine." Jack said. He was being coy, but Hellen thought he knew just as well as she did how much she wanted this meeting. The foot jewelry - she now realized - was a dead giveaway. "Wanna sit down?" He asked gesturing for the couch.

"No." Hellen responded flatly and tossed the almost empty can in a bin. "You're taking me to your room." Jack raised his eyebrows but smiled and tilted his head indicating the way. As she followed him she thought she heard Veronika yell something encouraging. The corridor felt so sacred in that moment walking slightly behind him. An electricity in the growing silence as they left the party. Hellen kept looking at his swaying hand and wanted to grab it to interlock fingers but her hand was a bit sweaty and would have been embarrassing.

They stopped in front of a door near the end, and Jack brought out a rather full key ring. There must have been near twelve keys of various sizes. Some of them were numbered as well... He found the right one with no problem and swung the door inward.

"Bienvenue à la maison de Jack." He said, but before he could turn around Hellen grabbed his crotch and chest from behind and forced him inside while sucking his earlobe. She shut the door with a slam using her foot and they stood there in the low ambient rainbow light coming from four lava lamps, two on each desk by the walls. Them being the only things supplying light in the darkness, it gave a hypnotic dreamy ambience. Hellen was too drunk from booze and lust to have even noticed. She forced her hand into Jack's jeans and was delighted to find it semi-hard. She molested it with strokes and squeezes while feeling Jack's chest and abdomen. She lowered to lick his neck while feeling the fullness of his balls. Somehow she knew Jack was more amused by this than anything, and wouldn't lose himself as she was. Hellen needed him to stay this way, a tower she couldn't fell, an armour she couldn't crack. Something in her needed to always try.

Hellen used both hands to furiously undo the belt and open the fly. She ended up tearing the button off. She pushed his pants and boxers down far enough to release the stiff cock into open air. How she wanted it for herself in a way. It wasn't so much that she meant to please Jack, but just needed this submission to someone her rival, her equal. The act of claiming what was freely given, the fury and excitement of being unable to steal what was left for the taking.

Hellen was now using both hands to fondle his balls and pump her tight fist over his cock wanting him to moan, but loving how she knew he wouldn't. He was like she used to be to everyone who wanted her, aloof and condescending in their smile. She wanted that power back, but would never find it in the only way she wanted to gain it.

Jack almost stumbled as she forced him over to sit on his bed. Unacceptable. He was supposed to be her strong and sure side while she delved into her pleadingly desperate plunge into lust. To experience it just once... letting it all go to an equal. Mutual ownership. Finally.

She knelt on the floor and put both soft hands on his hard knees. The moment before she shoved her almost drooling mouth on Jack's dick to feel that completion of him scraping her tonsils, he spoke in a calm tone that made her more moist than ever.

"Hellen." He said. She almost trembled, he rarely spoke her name. She looked up with half closed eyes, willing to take everything, give anything, try her hardest to break him down to crying out. His face was mostly obscured by shadows, his eyes puddles of blackness. "I want you to do something for me, or rather yourself." Hellen nodded like a bitch in heat, her mouth open and tongue hanging out dripping saliva in small droplets on the cold tiles.

"Good girl." He said with a deep sure voice. He seemed to know exactly what she was feeling, thinking, wanting... needing. Hellen remembered when she used to do that to guys, slobbering idiots all of them that she played with like a cat. Picking and choosing what to give, but remaining generous. God how she loved that... and hated it.

Jack stood, and ran his fingers through Hellen's hair softly while she kept her mouth open and smouldering eyes on his face. He went to the adjacent desk, the front of his body bathed in green and blue light slowly shifting to red from the lava lamps. She could see his hard member standing out over the drawer, proud and taunting. He pulled out something small and closed the drawer quietly. Jack was in no hurry, and took a moment to turn to her, then walk back to sit.

Hellen immediately put her hands back on his knees and wanted to feel complete again more than ever. Jack gently grabbed her left hand, the soft touch a denial of the strength she wanted him to exert. He brought the hand up to place a kiss, then slipped something that felt like glass over it. It was a bracelet... wait a second... Hellen's curiosity turned to suspicion, which turned to certainty when she felt it shrink snugly on her wrist.

"Wait... Jack... is that the-" Hellen stammered.

"Hush now." He replied, then clinked her bracelet against what must have been his... had she not noticed he was wearing one of the things she helped design? Hellen began to remember something about a situation just like this. Then the hazy memory suspended as she sensed the subtle vibration and heard the little musical chirp she designed. She hadn't experienced the rush from arm up to brain before though, and closed her eyes briefly until it passed. Jack then pressed the little yellow circle on her bracelet, then a different one on his. Hellen then felt the his stimuli. Jack had initiated a one way share link, and allowed her to feel what she would do. She now felt a ghost mattress under her ass and something new between her legs open to the air. Then the memory was back. The memory of what he asked in the storage room.

Jack leaned back on his elbows and waited. Hellen was like a deer in headlights. She knew what this meant, she began to feel something primitive growing in her mind. This was something she could now take, as it was no longer just a part of Jack but now intrinsically linked to her. She could indulge in this for herself, and ignore Jack completely. This new factor would allow her to show him how little he actually mattered to her... how he had no sway over her... not really...

Jack moved his hand to his cock and gave it a sharp flick with his middle finger. Hellen jumped out of her hypnotic trance, blinking a bit then gave a small laugh. She grunted suddenly with desire and flew forward, mouth and tongue open and hungry, but Jack put his palm against her forehead, holding her back as she whimpered. She could grab her dick now, but that would be breaking the rules. She waited, her eyes watching the shadows on his face, she knew that he was aware of how she hated and loved him, and in that moment she knew he was not really here anyway. He was merely an observer. Both bodies were hers, and she could have it all in a moment as soon as she acknowledged this.

Hellen gave a knowing nod under his hand, and he let go. She slid closer, and dropped just her lips onto the tip of her dick. Everything was hers now. She thought she needed Jack to feel complete, but that was never the case and he knew it the whole time.

"I hate you..." She whispered lovingly, and slid her warm mouth down softly all the way with a sighing moan of submitting to herself. Her own lust commanded her to do better and better as she felt this new incredible sense of sensations that she could control. Hellen played with it, feeling her textured tongue moving how she desired. She raised up and held back at the tip again, every second teasing the beast in her that demanded more. The Yin and Yang inside her exchanging jabs and kisses.

Hellen had no idea how long she spent sucking the cock belonging to her this night. Her mouth felt so god damned good, she worked her absolute best to tease and please herself, knowing what was at the end of this tunnel, but not the ride. She wanted to see what she looked like during her performance, sexually pleasing herself with another's body. She was sucking cock like a porn star just to feel sluttier, slapping her face with the shaft and using it to stretch out her cheeks from inside.

Not once did she look up at Jack in this revelry, but she knew he was watching. It thrilled her to think that he was jealous of all she was experiencing, using him like a tool as a means to an end and nothing more. She even forgot he could feel it. Then she increased her efforts, simultaneously using her hand with her lips near the top to reach climax. The sloppy act and sounds finally did it, and she popped it out of her mouth, letting spunk shoot high over her shoulder.

Hellen denied Jack the pleasure of filling her mouth and throat. She moaned and smiled like a Cheshire cat up at him with hazy eyes. Their pulsing cock fired rope after rope of semen in the air, some landing on Veronika's shirt, some on Hellen's face and back, and a thick rope on her soles behind her. Him cumming was the only weakness she had been able to steal and yet she knew it was just herself submitted to her own pleasures.

"You want more." Jack said. He didn't bother making it a question.

"Fuck you, you know I do. I've never felt anything like this, and you're not part of it." She snapped back, and was taken aback at her hostility. Wasn't she desperate to see him not even an hour ago? Jack however nodded knowingly.

"I can give you so much more beyond this, if you'll do two things for me." There was a hint of excitement in his voice, and Hellen was quite curious now.

"... Go on." She answered, now just rubbing the balls softly, loving the handful and afterglow.

"Firstly, you have to promise to help me with a project. I have all the groundwork lain, but I need your programming skills to polish it. You've always been way better than me at that stuff, you're practically a genius. It wouldn't take more than two day's work." Hellen was surprised and murmured in agreement as she idly moved down to suck the balls as she gently stroked the shaft. God she wanted to do this all fucking day. If only Jack wasn't there judging her.

"Secondly" he continued, a smile audible in his voice, "you have to clean up all the cum." Her eyes opened and looked at him, her hand paused for just a moment, then went back to stroking. This was unlike Jack, to ever give a lewd demand, or to make such an obvious submission to his own wanting. Something about him stepping down to the average guys' weakness to ask her do something for his pleasure was disappointing. She had no idea that this was intentional.