College Clones Ch. 08: Hellen & Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Jack." She said, with a tone of condescension. Hellen made sure she could see her wipe her fingers over her cheek and pull the thick wad of cum into her mouth, she sucked on it with a moan showing how she patronizing someone beneath her now. When she went to get what sprayed on the shirt, she made a point to rub some in. Veronika would be more than glad to see the stain the next day. She licked her hand until clean and wet, then she felt the wet on her feet behind her. He had a fetish, and she had an idea to lower him even more.

Hellen swung her legs around, making sure not to touch her feet on the floor. She raised her soles up so Jack would get off on her pretty feet in the jewelry she wore just for him. She knew he wanted them ever since the party, but they were hers, and she had no desire for him anymore. Jack began masturbating to them while she spread and wriggled her toes for him. Hellen felt the jerking off which to her was like a surreal handjob. She loved the glint and twinkle of toe rings, foot chains, and cum in the purple light shifting to green. She did this until her arousal reached a milestone, and she brought the cum covered foot to her face, the thin chain making a quiet clinking sound. She let him watch her suck her big toe like a cock, even though it was clean of cum. For some reason it felt amazing, she had no idea it felt this good to worship her feet... much better than when he did it. Jack smiled knowingly in the dark, he hadn't told her of the pleasure tweak he had made to the bracelet.

For a little bit she actually forgot he was there and she sucked and licked the cum from each toe and her sole while feeling the cock being stroked. She took the foot from her mouth and eyed it for a second before running her tongue up the sole, then lowering it to get the other one instead. As she sucked on the other toes she started to finger herself under her jeans. The feeling of cock stroking, her moist pussy being fingered, and foot being worshipped by a warm wet mouth was overwhelming and she came from her cunt. Hellen restrained showing how wonderful this felt, but had to close her eyes for a moment. The lust didn't end though, because Jack couldn't feel what she was doing and was in no hurry to cum again, knowing she could feel it. Hellen absolutely had to finish through the dick too, she had to make him cum... for herself.

She got up on to the bed in one swift movement, pushed his torso over to one end of the bed and shoved both feet in his face, wet from saliva. Hellen knocked his hand away, and straddled him. She was on top of him now in a position similar to 69, but she had her feet accessible for his mouth, knowing it would help push him - and her - over the top.

Hellen wrapped her arms under his thighs and began savagely deepthroating him, strings of thick spit stretching from her lips to the base of his cock. She noticed he wasn't sucking her toes and she wriggled them while whining. Suddenly a tongue flicked across her foot and she shivered and continued fucking her own face. Hellen could feel him/her reaching the peak and then a mouth closed over her right foot big toe while a hand softly rubbed her left sole. Then Hellen's cry was cut off from her lust driving her mouth down until the dick was shooting directly into her throat. The throbbing and thick wads in her esophagus, mixed with her sensitive feet being pampered sent her again into temporary ecstasy.

She pulled off Jack's member, sitting up. She wiped bubbles of spit from her mouth and let Jack touch her feet while he was under her... in every sense.

"You're not going to let me fuck my pussy tonight, are you?" Hellen asked.

"No. Not tonight." Jack replied.

Hellen climbed off and walked to the door. She pressed the yellow button and pulled the bracelet off. She half turned her head back towards the room. She knew Jack was looking at her now, and hated it. He was no longer her equal, or rival. He couldn't even finish a project he started without her.

"You had better deliver on offering me something more. That wasn't near enough." She said, then left closing the door behind her.

"Count on it." Jack said.

- - -

Tuesday morning Hellen woke up next to someone, and almost fell out of bed until she realized it was Veronika sleeping on her side facing her. How the hell did she get back to this room? They must have gotten more wasted together and crashed while chatting. They were fully clothed, to Hellen's relief, and she stood up for a stretch and felt the cold tiles soothing on her soles. Then bam, she remembered last night. With him. As always with his face in her mind came a barrage of conflicting emotions, but one was missing this time; Need.

Hellen was freed of a chain last night. Her self confidence was back better than ever, and she felt like a Goddess. She had climbed a mountain to find paradise, but in it's place was a truck stop. Hellen laughed a bit and looked down to Veronika. She was a great friend, but she really was a dumb slut. Before getting her boyfriend she was prone to being passed around like the joints they smoked together. The poor girl had fallen for some stuttering nobody with puppy dog eyes. How she must have rocked his world with those great tits and experience under her belt.

After looking her sleeping friend up and down, listening to her heavy snoring, Hellen realized now how she could have damn near anything she wanted. She had always wanted to squeeze those milk jugs. Without a moment's more hesitation she walked over and pushed Veronika's shoulder, rolling her on her back. Those alluring flesh globes swayed from the momentum, and the idiot just kept snoring. Without an expression, or a nervous hand Hellen grabbed both tits and squeezed. There was a lack of satisfaction to this. Like unwrapping a beautifully decorated present to find a dollar store novelty. She tried pushing them together and squeezing harder, her brows furrowing. They felt good in her hands, but not great.

"Hm." Hellen mumbled, and stepped back. It just wouldn't do. She had tasted the thrill of submitting to an equal, and that was gone. A rush of anger was suddenly washed away as she looked down at her best friend. Veronika was always nothing but kind, and such a sweetheart. What is happening to me? Hellen's face went from softening to worried. Ever since she was alone with Jack something happened to her mind... something new and dark. She was always cocky, but never this self-obsessed or conceited. Then a new voice felt angry at lowering herself to guilt over pride.

Hellen shook her head and decided to just get ready for the day. Her shirt still had cum stains and she felt sick and a little excited. She knew whom it had come from, but also who it had really come from. While changing back into her hoodie, Veronika started to stir.

"Morning Vee." Hellen said, her voice sounding kind, but distracted.

"Mmm... Wha? Oh sweetie what are you doing here- oh yeah!" Veronika laughed raspily, "We got totalled last night." She rubbed her eyes a bit, then snapped her red eyes to Hellen. "And you got laid! About damn time girl, how was he? He seemed so kind, was he hung?" She asked with a sly inquisitive grin.

"He was nothing special." Hellen answered, looking out the window. "I did great."

"Oh... one of those guys who just lays back and has you do all the work?"

"Yeah."

"Aw, well I hope you had some fun. Looking at the shirt he was some backed up." Veronika laughed and yawned. A little midi version of Zelda's "secret" sound effect came from the right desk. In the instant it took for Hellen to look to her phone and hear those eight little notes, she knew who it was, despite never giving her number to them.

"We'd better get ready for class, it starts in an hour I think." Veronika said, getting up and taking off her tank top. Hellen watched those slutty tits bounce when free and was surprised to not feel guilty about her greedy hands earlier. Something far back in her mind - with a voice too soft for her to perceive - was whispering "...soon..."

Hellen picked up her phone and found a single brief text; "I need you around 18:00, please be ready in lobby." The number wasn't even blocked, he knew she could find it if she wanted anyway. She didn't bother responding but just began to really wonder what project it was he failed on without her. Jack was hopeless. He did however promise her something great, even better than letting her own him. A part of her already just wanted to be alone with her cock again, to use it how she deemed worthy. Then, with the feeling that the time when she could feel the inside of her sex wasn't far away, she smiled and got ready for her first day of college.

The day turned out as she expected, no more, no less. The instructor, Mr. Stoddard, was old and tired. The students were intelligent, energetic, eager, and terribly boring. They were given an outline of the course and of the people they were likely to hear give speeches at some point for their benefit. Veronika sitting next to her at the back of the class was writing notes attentively, but Hellen couldn't have possibly cared less. She could get money if she wanted it. What her heart desired wasn't something in the world of success or monetary value, it was in the sharing of something so much smaller, yet so much bigger. A kindred soul.

If this was high school, Mr. Stoddard would have called Hellen out on her disinterest and given a light scolding. This was college however and you already paid to be here. If you didn't care it made no difference to them. The day went by at its own speed. Hellen made a point to draw a huge dick and stick it to the bottom of every surface she could in each room they were shown. When she used the bathroom in the main building the knob to lock one of the stalls was missing, leaving a hole. So she used a marker to write "Glory Hole - Use at Own Risk". Although a perfunctory thing, it did keep her from being too bored.

Classes ended at four thirty, and Hellen decided she might as well have some fun while she waits. She made for the cafetorium - a name she found ridiculous - and ate some dinner of chicken sandwich and Caesar salad. She took a banana for later too.

Walking around the dorm in the cool breeze, in the shadows cast by the building, she wondered how much Jack wanted to experience last night again. She had broken him, had him succumb to his want of her feet, and denied him cumming on his own terms. He would always want more, even if he denied it with acting passive.

She walked into the parking lot and scanned around for the black sedan. She spotted it next to a rusted red one near the back door. Hellen walked over, checking the license plate to be sure, then shoved the banana in the tailpipe as good as she could. With a smirk she stood up and hit her vaporizer again, waiting for her mutt. It wasn't long before the back door to the lobby opened and Jack emerged, walking towards the car. He was half an hour early, further disappointing Hellen.

"Good morning, Miss Francon." He said with a slight bow.

"What?"

"Nothing. Thanks for coming along. I hope you're ready." He said with a smile.

"Yep." She said. "I'm driving." Her hand was out for the keys impatiently.

"You're the boss." Jack said, and tossed her the keys.. They climbed in the vehicle, but Hellen didn't turn the keys just yet. After a few moments Jack threw her a confused look.

"Tell me what we're working on." She asked, looking in the rear view mirror.

"Well, it would be better to show you, but basically we're going to finish up what we started. There's one function left to fine tune before-"

Hellen suddenly turned the keys in the ignition as someone was passing by the rear of the car. To their great surprise a banana went shooting past their shins and they stopped to stare as the black sedan peeled out of the parking lot.

"Was it a potato?" Jack asked a minute later, unable to help grinning.

"Unidentified flying organic. Where are we going?"

"An old self storage place I bought just off the highway. Take a right up here."

The sky was turning orange, and the wind cooling down when they turned onto the dirt path through the trees. They were soon greeted with the empty looking building, and Hellen felt the first pang of hesitance. It felt way too quiet here when the car was silenced. The grey concrete of the facility seemed to almost have a smirking fake innocence in this clearing. Like hidden voices snickering in bushes. A wolf beckoning.

"After you, m'dear." Jack said. Hellen couldn't look at him. They got out and made their way to the door. Hellen looked to the roll up doors to her left and noted they were numbered just like the keys Jack was holding. That was one question answered... but what did he have in there?

Jack held the door open and Hellen was greeted with a more muffled atmosphere inside, and a bit of a musky smell. Some cobwebs were in the corners, and some computer monitor boxes were on the back shelf looking new.

"Now," Jack said, walking to the back red door with an employee's only sign, "as I mentioned we're finishing up the ML. I've been given private funding to work on this, since the controversy you brought up to the lieutenant. I was always surprised you didn't ask more about what it was actually for." He looked to her, and she felt stupid suddenly. Did she miss something?

"Well..." Hellen said with some annoyance, "it's for soldiers to have two vantage points, or use the camouflage. I was under the impression that would keep them from getting shot."

"Ah, but you never thought about how that proxy thing would work. How could there be an auto pilot function with a human?" Jack pushed the door open and they entered a large room with concrete floor and beige metal undulating walls. There was tech in here that Hellen recognized, such as the projection field and programming/archiving panel, but there was something new in the middle. A metal table like device, with an assortment of buttons near the glass dome cover. Under that seemed to be soft cushion.

"The auto pilot..." Hellen repeated absently. He had a point. Why would that even be necessary for the second soldier if they would be active. "Wait a minute... where were you transferred again after I was fired? Fuck you for that by the way."

"The S.M.P." He answered with a look that said she was nearing the truth.

"I've heard things about that. That has something to do with... reproduction doesn't it?"

"Yes, but not in the crude sense you may be thinking." He pointed to the table device. "We would need a vacant proxy to apply the auto-pilot function. Also there are too many potential risks to have another human using the host's original body." Hellen stared into his face for the first time that day to gauge if he was fucking with her. He was not.

"... Cloning?"

"Cloning."

"That's crazy, it can't be done with humans yet."

"It can."

"We'd be overrun by frothing cavemen if the military ever got their hands on fully functioning cloning. I can't help you do this."

"You did promise, albeit blindly. Even putting that aside, you know I need you to finish this. I can't work with coding the way you can. I know you want something to work on worth your skills, and you'd be helping to advance the world." Hellen was getting the sense that Jack was pleading, it was kind of sad. She looked around the room, thinking how with these things they could truly make history. Her name would be immortalized. The woman behind revolutionary technology and the first successful clones.

"There's also the gift I promised you, but we'll get this done first." Jack extended his hand to shake. It was like a begging dog. Hellen spit in her hand and shook.

"Where do we start, faggot?" She asked. Jack barked out a laugh.

"One final program, the most complex of the lot. I wanted it to be added to the replicator there, but it lacks the hardware. So instead we can add it to the ML which luckily has the capacity for mental access. We're going to have it copy the mind of the host for the proxy. A true duplicate. A perfect copy."

"To scan a mind and fill another... That's almost scary."

"You can do it Hellen." Jack said, meeting her eyes. "You can create this."

Within that evening and the next they did just that. On Wednesday they went to class as normal, but then came right back. Jack had what looked like a scrapbook with him on the way back for some reason.

It was two in the morning on Thursday when they sat a few feet apart in that large cold room. Hellen was holding the final product, turning it in her exhausted trembling hand. The auto-pilot had been altered to copy the entire mind of the host and activating it in the proxy, which would turn it on some time later. With this done Hellen knew she was a genius, she had done something she didn't even think could be done, and in two days. The next issue was approaching, but Hellen avoided bringing it up. Jack however, did.

"So... now that this finally looking like it's done, we need a test subject." The words hung in the air, suspended by how heavy a thing it was to dance around. "I've made sure there are no risks left to the replication process, but I can certainly do it..." Hellen looked at him.

"You sneaky asshole." She said. "This was all about you wanting another... you?" Something vague moved in Hellen's mind... a dark excitement.

"No, of course not. I just figured you'd be nervous." Jack said, everything about how sincere he appeared was angering Hellen.

"What is this, some ploy to... clone me or something?" Her heart fluttered for some reason. A scene played through her mind in a flash of seeing herself standing over her like an angel. Hellen never thought of herself like this before and dismissed it as wrong.

"Yes Hellen. It is." Jack said without a smile. Something had changed. Hellen didn't know what exactly, but she felt like she did back in his room before he disappointed her. She felt like a little girl trying to keep up. "I told you I'd give you the best gift you would ever receive, and this is it." She felt cold, what was this? It was like some invisible mass was bearing down on her, making her feel naked. He didn't have this power with her anymore but...

"Why would I want... that? I thought I was just going to get to use the ML to... feel what it's like to... but I'm not attracted to myself like some vain, egotistical girl or something." Hellen began to feel she was contradicting herself. She felt like she was flailing to fight something she didn't quite grasp yet.

"You don't understand Hellen. I'll help you. Wait here." Jack said, getting up and leaving, but not before grabbing a beer from the mini fridge. Hellen was left in this room, but her emotions felt like another presence with her. Why was she even dignifying this concept with a response? Just leave girl, take the ML and break everything you can before you take his car. Two minutes passed and she hardly noticed. A part of her would not let her get up, it kept her legs week.

The red door opened and through it came Jack with a burp and a short naked girl with brown hair tied back in a little bun and sparkling, exciting brown eyes. Hellen's jaw dropped. Not only was there suddenly a nude girl, but she had a dick.

"Hellen, meet Amber." Jack said, leaving the new girl by the door. He went behind Hellen to a big dusty plastic sheet against the wall. He pulled it off and an old mattress was revealed, it looked like it hadn't been used in years. Jack pulled the top edge and let it flop down on the floor in front of Hellen.

"What- I'm not-" Hellen stuttered.

"Relax, it's not for you." He said calmly. "Amber sit." She complied. Amber sat on the white mattress looking at Hellen curiously like she had never seen anything like her. Jack went over to the fridge again and opened a cupboard. He pulled out a hard flat sheet of some kind, and with a twinkle, Hellen saw it was a mirror.