College Dom - Professor Sub Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

These were of the cruelest variety, clover or butterfly clamps. Only expertly trained sluts could tolerate the pressure that only increased with tugs and pulls for any length of time. I saw my eyes widen in the mirror opposite the bed.

"Do you know what these are, slut?" Master queried, stroking the clamps and the chain.

I nodded, my trepidation evident in my eyes. My nipples are extremely sensitive. Even as a painslut, I did not know how long I could tolerate this particular brand of torture.

"What are they, slut?" Now, he chose to slide them slowly up me, dragging them up my torso to my lips for me to kiss each of them before he pressed the chain to my lips to receive equal treatment. I kissed them lovingly, affording them the same treatment I had to previous implements that he had demanded that I shower with affection.

"They are nipple clamps." To me, my voice sounded strangled, and Master noticed this, as well. His amusement was obvious by the evil grin he flashed at me. Wincing, remembering the sounds that the slaves had made on the porn I watched that featured these, I stupidly continued. "They are clover or butterfly clamps. They can't help but get tighter, Master."

"Correct, slave," he chuckled. "I believe it's time for you to become intimately aware of them."

I bit my lower lip to keep myself from screaming "Red!" Master stared at me for a few moments as if he expected just that reaction.

"As they are difficult for first timers," he began, "I will let you bite down on the crop." He guided the crop into my mouth, and I bit down hard. Pride vanished in the face of the clover clamps.

He fit the blindfold over me again, and the world plunged into darkness. "It might be best, too, if you can't see them clamp on you."

I swallowed hard. Then, I hissed my breath through my teeth, yelping twice: once, as searing pain centered on my right nipple, and a second time as the same fiery torment encompassed my left nipple. Tears spilled out from behind the blindfold and slid down my cheeks.

Tugging pressure on the chain happened, and I screamed as the clamps tightened unbearably.

Yet, as the worst pain of my life made me hyper-focus on my poor, distended nubbins, I felt my clit twitch in desire.

How is it possible that I am this much of a painwhore? Master yanked hard on the chain, and I gave up my consciousness to my first taste of subspace.

* * * * * *

I laughed as she passed out again. I know she was going into subspace. That place where subs go when the pain and pleasure are so much they nearly leave their body allowing Dom and sub to become one. I watched as she slowly came back to the present.

"Shhhhh. It's only me sweetie. You did such a good job. Come back to me."

"Sorry Master for blacking out."

"Tis ok. That is what happens when you enter subspace." "I removed her blindfold but left the nipple clamps. She looked down and moaned just at the sight. I untied her wrists again kissing each one then went to her ankles to do the same. "Get up pet." Rubbing her wrists she slowly sat up and then tried to stand. Wobbling, she nearly fell but I caught her.

"I've got you Violet." She smiled at me since I used her name.

"I'm ok Sir. It's just I never felt anything like that."

"And you will time and time again my slut." I grinned. "Now go get cleaned up. We are going out." I took the clamps off and she winced feeling the cool air on her nipples.

"Yes Sir." I smacked her ass as she walked to the shower. As I heard the water running I took the time to change my clothes. I decided to go commando and slide into my jeans without my boxers. I slide a plain white t-shirt then over that a button-up short sleeve shirt. Last I put on my work boots. Once I was dressed I went into her closet to choose an outfit for her to wear that day.

I found what I wanted for her to wear. I picked out a red V-neck, ¾ sleeve blouse, a black mini skirt that looked as though it would be very short on her. I went into your drawer and pulled out a black matching bra and pantie set. The bra would just cover her nipples with an underwire that I could tell would push her breasts up. The panties were nearly see through with a thin strip that would barely cover her pussy. Next I pulled out a set of fishnet stockings and a black garter belt with straps to hold the stockings up. I looked at her shoes and though that I would let her pick them. Give her a little control just to tease her.

I heard the shower stop then a few minutes later the door opened. She came out in one a towel wrapped around her head to help dry her hair. I pointed to the outfit on the bed.

"You will wear that for." She nodded and walked into the room. I walked away and went to my bag to pull out a toy to use today. I found it and turned around. She had her bra, panties, stockings, and garter belt on. She stood there as I walked around inspecting her.

"Perfect. Now to add this." I stood in front of her as I held up the little bullet vibrator. "Do you know what this is slut."

"Yes Sir." I watch the lust in her eyes fill up knowing what I am going to do today. She instinctively spread her legs to allow me access to her pussy. I slip her panties to the side and slowly slide the vibe into her pussy. She moaned pushing your pussy into my hand as I use a finger to push it deep enough for her pussy to hold but still enough to rest of her clit. Putting her panties back into place I hold up the remote and turn it on the lightest setting.

"OH FUCK!" Just that setting had her knees nearly buckle but she manage to stop herself. "Thank you Sir." I turned it off and let her finish getting dressed. I went to wait by the door and looked through my phone for places to go. When she came out into the living room she was dressed in the outfit I chose completely with black fuck me heels. She turned around slowly for my inspection.

"Such a good slut." I fingered her collar as I lightly swatted her ass. She moaned at feeling both the light touch of my finger and the harder swat of her ass. "Now let's get going."

We stepped outside just as one of her neighbors walked by. Smiling I wave and watched her blush as her neighbor looked at us. The woman smiled and winked at us as we walked out to my truck. I opened the door to help her in then went to the driver side.

"May I ask where we are going Sir?"

"Yes. We are going to the mall. As I was looking for something for you to wear I could tell you need some new clothes that I want to see you in." She was about to protest until I held up a hand. "No I want to and as your Master it is my right to buy you clothes."

"Yes Sir." She replied timidly. As we drove off I was going through my head at her wardrobe and what I wanted her to have. I grinned knowing what I wanted to get her and knowing that the mall would not be the place to get her a few outfits I would want for her.

* * * * * *

In the back of my mind, I heard his chuckle. My mind floated on a cloud of peace, the torment of the moments leading up to now being the catalyst for my calming joy now. I felt his touch, heard his breathing, and was centered by it.

Part of me knew this was subspace, and, as I slowly came back to Master and reality, I realized that it was indicative of my trust in him, that I could enter subspace. In my research into the lifestyle, I discovered that some subs could never surrender to this ultimate act of submission because they couldn't trust their Doms.

I blinked and saw the blackness of the blindfold. Blushing when he praised me, I apologized for entering subspace. After that, he released me from my bonds, including the deliciously evil nipple clamps.

My submissive heart leaped when he caught me as I wobbled and further when he called me by name. His smack on my ass to propel me toward my shower warmed my skin and made it tingle.

When I stepped into the steamy spray that caressed and massaged my skin, my brain kicked into overdrive. "Idiot," I told myself as the water beat down upon me. "You can't soften toward him. Men always let you down. Master will be no different."

I warred with myself a few minutes more until I felt the water cool. From the shower I stepped out, full of new resolve to submit but not to let him touch my heart. I wrapped my soft fluffy towel around me, turban-style and walked out into the bedroom.

On the bed, Master had placed an outfit. Or, rather, he had placed a combination of items I wore when I wanted only one thing: hard, rough sex. Up until Master, I had never had that hard, rough sex I craved. My favorite black mini skirt that just barely teased below my ass; my red V-neck with a deep enough v to present copious cleavage. My naughtiest of black lingerie: he had placed my panties and bra on the bed that gave wispy and barely there a whole new meaning. The black fishnet tights were my absolute favorites as was my black garter belt.

He gestured at the bed and told me I would wear that outfit today. I almost asked about shoes, but I figured I would do a bit of teasing on my own. In the back of my closet, I had just the perfect pair to drive him wild.

Master stood and walked to his bag. I busily smoothed myself into my bra, panties, stockings, and garter belt. Standing perfectly still, I preened as he walked around, inspecting me. His inspection was a visual caress, and I hungered for his hands on my skin again.

Then, I saw what he had retrieved from his bag. Inwardly, I groaned even as my pussy dampened my sheer panties. The little devious bullet vibrator. Yes, it brought me pleasure, but Master had previously taught me it could use my passion and need against me.

I spread my legs, my legs shaking with apprehension of what would happen when we went out. He merely shoved my panties to the side and slowly slid the insidious bullet deep within me. I knew that every movement I made would make it rub against my clit, already throbbing and twitchy.

Master then held up the remote, teasing me with the fact that he held that power over me. When he turned it to its lightest setting, that enough was plenty to cause me to shout out hoarsely and wobble on my legs. I just barely managed to right myself before he left me in the room to finish getting dressed.

On the up side, he had turned off the vibe. On the downside, every movement I made allowed me to feel it within me. As I bent to shimmy into the skirt and struggled into the V-neck top around my turban, the vibe pressed against my sensitive little clit every time I moved.

I almost orgasmed when I had to bend over to pick up the black five-inch open-toed stilettos, but I bit my lower lip until I bled trying to stave it off.

The results were completely worth it. I walked into the living room and twirled slowly so he could look me over. "What do you think, Master?"

"Such a good slut." I felt my resolve give way when he slid his fingers lightly over my collar and smacked my ass lightly. Moaning, I barely managed to bite back a plea for more.

Just my luck, Mrs. Morgenstern was walking by on one of her power walks as we exited the house. Master charmed her instantly from where he stood, smiling and waving, but I just KNEW that my cheeks matched the scarlet of my sweater top.

Ever the chivalrous one, Master opened the door of his truck to help me in. I had one burning fear and question: "May I ask where we are going, Sir?"

He told me we were going to the mall and that he was going to buy me some new clothes. I started to protest his extravagance (and having to appear at the mall in my skimpiest clothes), but one hand and his "No" stopped me.

The meek, submissive me returned. My "Yes, Sir" was quietly spoken. His evil grin worried me and made my pussy clench in reaction. Somehow, I didn't think we were just going to the mall....

* * * * * *

I drove us to the mall a few blocks from the university. Once I parked I opened the door then quickly got out before she could. Holding up and hand to stop her from getting out I wanted to be a gentleman and open up the car door. The shocked look on her face was nothing compared to the look when I took her hand in mine as though we were a couple. The smile that came to her face made my heart leap.

That look threw me of my stride causing my heart to leap again. I looked at her and did something I have never done with a sub. I stopped her, leaning in and kisses her. Not just out of need to feel her lips, but need to taste her. To feel the passion I know she has. To know that she feels for me as I'm beginning to feel.

As I thought about it I turned the remote on high for five seconds. She nearly dropped right there in the parking lot. I held her as she tried to stand up and I hit her again for another five seconds. I could tell those two times got her close to cumming hard.

We walked into the mall and walked around looking like any other couple. We stop and looked in jewelry stores. Went into the pet shop there. I took her into Saks Fifth Avenue to buy her clothes. She tried to pull back.

"No Sir. This is too much. You really don't need to buy me any...." I held my finger to her mouth.

"I said I wanted to and that is what I will do. And for that display of defiance you will be punished when we get home." She stopped pulling and let me lead her to the women's department. Like a defeated child she walked behind me. As we were looking at clothes I noticed she didn't want to pick any out. I knew I had to do something so I pulled her near a wall.

"Now you listen slut. We are going to do this whether you want to or not. It is my right to buy you what I wish and I wish to buy you clothes since your husband seems to not want to do it. So you will pick out some outfits with my approval then we will go to out next destination. Is that clear." Her defiant look sent me straight into Master mode.

I turned her around lifted up her skirt, pulled her panties down and smacked her ass hard enough you could hear it on the other side of the store. Her eyes got wide, her mouth dropped open, and she started to tear up. She finally knew I meant business.

Once I pulled her panties up, smoothed her skirt down, she finally started to pick out clothes. After picking a few that I didn't like she learned what I liked and wanted her to wear. We spent about an hour shopping for clothes before going to the counter to pay for them. I could see the protest in her eyes, and I turned the vibrator on low to distract her.

After we paid and left I had the vibrator still on when we walked out to my truck. I put the bags in the helped her up into it turning the vibrator up higher. She shuddered as I could tell she was near cumming. I climbed up into the cab and turned it off with a grin and a groan from her. I backed up then headed to the next destination.

I took us the store from our first outing together. An almost romantic thing to do. We walk into the store and see Anne behind the counter.

"Hello Sir Jake. Back again with your pretty pet?" I grinned.

"Yes." I walked through the store to the costumes to look through them. I watched her pale a bit before regaining her composer. "Don't worry my slut. These will be only for us. And maybe a friend of two." I chuckled when I saw her face. "Now sit." I pointed to a bench nearby. She quickly sat down wanting to please me. I turned and riffled through the outfits on the rack and wall. I grabs several different outfits including a sexy princess, a skimpy superwoman, and one of my favorites an amazon warrior but the nipples of the bras had holes for the areola and nipples, the panties for the outfit where crouchless, and the gauntlets where fishnet fingerless gloves and the skirt was barely long enough to cover her ass.

I watch her eyes get wide as she saw each outfit. I handed them to her and we walked up to the counter. Anne winked at Violet as she rang up the items. After paying for them Anne looked at me.

"Kevin is in his office. He would like to speak with you Sir."

"Ok." I looked at Violet. "Stay here." She nodded and when into Keven's back office. Once I stepped in Kevin grabbed me for a brotherly hug. We have been friends since I first discovered I was a Dom. It was him whom was my mentor. Being only five years older and owner of the store made me respect him more.

"So I see you have a new slut. Is she any good?"

"I just started her training and so far she's fucking great." I said then looked at the video screen for the store cameras. "Well shit she's at it again."

"What?" Kevin turned around to see what I was talking about. There on the screen was Anne kissing Violet passionately. Their tongues where dancing with each other as Anne had her fingers deep in Violet's pussy as her other hand squeezed a breast on the outside on the clothes.

'I warned her last time she did this."

"What do you mean last time?" I looked at him and told him of the other night when I first brought Violet here and that I punished Anne with a spanking.

"Well I guess I have to give her a worse punishment this time. She knows the rules about subs. She's been getting very disobedient lately." He got up and we opened the door. Anne jump as though she were a child with her hand caught in the cookie jar. When she saw Kevin's face she immediately looked down.

"I..I'm..I'm sor...sorry Master." Her eyes were downcast and her hands interlaced behind her back.

"You know what this means don't you?" She couldn't lift her eyes.

"Yes Master. Punishment." He walked over to the sign to turn it to 'closed'. Hung up an 'out to lunch sigh' then reached under the counter to grab a leash. Once he attached it to Anne's collar she knelt down, got on hands and knees and crawled after him as he led her to the back room. I motioned for Violate to follow me behind him. She had taken the moment to straighten herself.

The back room was a personal dungeon Kevin put in shortly after buying the building. Much like the one I took Violet to. There was a wall with a table, shelf unit and peg board with various toys. In one corner was a ST. Andrew cross. In middle was a table that I could tell Kevin had made personally. Hanging from the ceiling in various places where ropes and chains.

I looked over and notice the nervous look in her eyes. I reached and gently squeezed her hand to show her that I was there and would not let anything happen to her. When I looked at Kevin he was ready to start the punishment.

* * * * * *

I nervously bit my lower lip as Master drove us to the mall near the university. What if someone saw us together? My reputation—and my career—could be destroyed!

When he jumped out of the truck quickly, I thought something was wrong with his vehicle. I soon felt my pussy quiver as I watched his sexy form approach my door. Imagine my shock when he answered the door. I had NEVER been the recipient of such chivalry—and from someone who expected me to submit to him, no less!

My heart melted and I know the shock was plain on my face when he took my hand in his. My fears and worries evaporated, and I felt young, almost girlish, again.

We stopped, and my heart beat wildly as he bent to brush his lips with mine. The romantic part of me thought of hearts and flowers. Our kiss grew passionate, and I parted my lips on a moan. His tongue slid in, tasting me.

And then...the vibrator brought me almost to my knees! I bit back a curse. He had to have the thing on high! Ever the perfect gentleman, he helped me back up only to turn the vib up on high again. Shuddering, I willed myself not to cum.

As we walked into the mall, I peered around anxiously at the other patrons. I breathed a silent sigh of relief when they were all unfamiliar to me. We drifted through the stores, almost like a...couple.

But we weren't a couple! We couldn't be one. We were Dom and sub and nothing else, right?

As we neared the end of the shopping center where Saks Fifth Avenue stood anchor, a beacon of way-too-pricey, I balked, stopping cold. I pleaded with him not to go in there, had an argument already started, when he placed a no-nonsense finger to my mouth, stemming the tide of my words.

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers