College Dom - Professor Sub Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

With a lover's touch he pressed me down into the bed and trailed his sensuous lips down to the apex between my legs. When his tongue teased between my lips, it took everything I had not to reach for his the back of his head to hold him there. My hips bucked when his tongue tapped my clit. His sensual torture continued as he feasted on every bit of my pussy.

With each tender touch, each flick of his tongue, he brought me closer to the edge and bound my heart tighter with his. I shattered, squirting.

In the aftermath, I found that I was panting like a bitch in heat. I still needed his cock. Master's mouth moved up my body. The raw need I felt combined with my fight against the softer feelings he inspired within me and my kiss on his lips was voracious.

I felt him slam into me, and I moaned into his mouth. His slow rhythm, a lover's dance, drove me wild. For hours, it seemed, he moved within me, and I mewled with need. My heart and body softened to him. His thrusts grew stronger, more purposeful, but at the same sedate pace.

He began to punctuate his thrusts with kisses. Just as he spurted deep within me, my pussy milked his cock. "OHHHH SHIT JAKE!!!" I screamed as my pussy locked around his cock, clenching and releasing in a grip tighter than my fist. Unconscious of the fact that I just called him by name, I slipped into subspace again.

* * * * * *

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. As I got up and walked to the bathroom I could hear her talking to herself. She was upset with letting me see her feelings, wondering if I felt the same, and for letting herself get more attached to me then she planned on.

Was I getting attached? Yes. Never have I had a sub brought my heart to the surface. I wanted her. Not just her body to use, but her heart to know that I... What? Love her? I smiled as I acknowledged the truth. It had been only a few shorts days, but I was falling in love with her.

Question was how I tell her without freaking her out. I planned it quickly in my head. I was going to take her to the club again but I change those plans. Grabbing my phone I made some calls and found a nice French restaurant. After making reservations I went back to the bathroom and could hear the shower still running. I quietly slipped into the shower with her.

I slide my hand over her ass startling her as her head was under the spray. When she turned she smiled just as I started to kiss her. Again this was not the kiss of a Master but of a lover and I wanted her to see that I wanted to be her lover. I pressed her back up against the shower wall as my cock swelled needing to be inside her. I felt her hand slide down my body to wrap around hard cock and pull me into her. One quick thrust I was buried in her as a moan escaped her.

I pumping my hips driving my cock deep and hard into her. She brought her leg up around me pulling me tighter to her. Our tongues slid into each other's mouth and danced around. I wanted this forever. I wanted to not just be her Master. I wanted to be anything and everything for her. My heart pounded as my cock throbbed with each thrust.

I loved her. I LOVED HER. I knew it then that I truly loved her. My thrust became more focused on showing her that. With that thought my balls pulled in and I unloaded deep in her. Just as I started shooting deep an orgasm ripped through her. As both of us came down from our orgasms we started kissing more softly.

"Damn Sir, you can make a shower much more pleasurable." I grinned at her before kissing her deeply again.

"Violet. Today call me Jake." She nodded "Now I had some other plans for tonight but I changed them and we have reservations in a couple hours. So I will pick out what you will wear and we will go out to dinner." She smiled and nodded her head. We soaped each other up while still caressing and kissing. Once we rinsed off, got out and dried each other we fell into bad and made love again.

An hour later it was time to get ready for our dinner. I told her to stay in bed as I went to get the bags in the hallway. I walked back into the room and she had the sheet covering her body up to her breasts. I growled and pull the sheet back down to see her beautiful sexy body. She giggled which caused my heart to thump again.

Smiling I looked in the bags until I pulled out a black sleeveless A-line cocktail that came to about two inched past her ass. I pulled out the black bra and matching panty set that were both of shear material. I placed them on the bed and then grabbed her black stilettoes. I looked at her silently giving her the command to dress as I went to my bag and pulled out my clothes.

I put on a pair boxer, then pull my black slacks on. Pulling a white t-shirt on then pulling a blue long-sleeved dress shirt over that. As I was buttoning up the shirt Violet was ready. Her eyes glazed over with lust, then a flash of love before she smiled. I finished off with a black sports jacket. I grinned at her as I walked over and kissed her deep and hard, her mouth opening to allow my tongue to sweep in. After nearly a minute of kissing her I pull away and took her hand.

"Dinner time." She moaned and we walked out of the house holding hands. Opening the door to my truck I helped her in then went to the driver's side and got in myself. I drove us to the restaurant Le Chefs. A four star French restaurant that I have been to before. We walked up to the hostess.

"Hello I have reservations. Jake Fletcher for 2 people."

"Ah yes. Follow me." We followed her quietly our hands clasped, fingers intertwined. I knew I made the right choice to change my plans from the dungeon to dinner here. As the hostess swayed her hips while we followed my mind wondered if she was doing it purposely. Before I could find out we were at our table and I pull a chair out for Violet and let her in before taking my own.

We looked over the menus waiting for the waitress. I smile at Violet as I put down my menu.

"I hope you enjoy this place. It has some fantastic food." She smiled at me.

"I love French food. It's so good." The waitress came and took our orders. I also ordered a bottle of some of their best wine. We sat there holding hands over the table as we talked about what ever came to mind. When the food came out we silently ate enjoying the food. When we finished I ordered dessert.

"I have something to tell you." My heart hammered. I have only told one other person I loved them and it was my first high school girlfriend then we brooked up three months later when she cheated on me. That was before I found myself.

The look she had was a cross between scared I would release her and nervous I was going to make her do something, then here was a hint of lust. I took a deep breath before I looked her straight in the eyes.

"I have done what has only happened once for me. So I need to say it." She stared at me.

"I love you Violet."

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers