College Dom - Professor Sub Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers

My concentration could barely focus on my words until he said he was going to punish me. When he said that he was going to punish me for my defiance, a part of me mulishly—stupidly—wanted me to stand my ground. If only for a taste of the punishment at his hands.

I walked, unresisting, behind Master into the store, my head down, seemingly cowed. Inwardly, I seethed with the need to rebel. He offered up several choices, and I turned them all down, pouting.

Even the gorgeous red and black lace mini dress that would have plunged down my front to my navel and would come down to, let's say, mid-ass for the bottom hem. Even though I craved the dress, I couldn't give in and let him spend that much money on me.

When he yanked me to a wall almost out of sight from the curious shoppers, I knew I was in...for...it! He spoke, but, truly, I could only focus on how much I wished I could wear that dress for him.

I looked up to see Master staring at me, expecting a response, and he was definitely Master—not the sweet almost-lover that had been present when we arrived. Before I knew it, he had flipped me around, pulled up my skirt, wrenched my panties down, and thwacked my ass.

The sound echoed throughout the bustling store. My cheeks blushed the same scarlet as the dress I so desperately wanted, according to my reflection in the mirror. I stared at him mutely for a few heartbeats and was angry with myself when I felt tears well up in my eyes—to match the moisture that gathered against the vibrator. That show of dominance took the rebellion out of me. He restored my clothes, and I meekly made suggestions of outfits that I would like. Some, he discounted immediately, and others, like the lace dress, Master instantly approved.

After an endless hour shopping for clothes, he finally led me to the counter where he paid for the heap of outfits. When the total came to almost $7,000, my eyes bugged. I glared up at him, and Master responded by making the damned vibrator hum.

He escorted me out to the truck with the vibrator still set at a teasing pace. Master then turned it up higher after helping me into the cab. I shuddered and mewled, feeling my climax pressing in on me.

When he slid in beside me, Master took pity on me and clicked it off with a smirk.

I was too busy trying to recover from the near orgasm to question where we were going. A familiar neon-lit store filled my stomach with excitement—and my pussy with raw need. My mouth watered like Pavlov's dog.

It was the store of our first "date." I snorted silently to myself for attributing so much romantic whimsy to our D/s partnership.

But this was also where Anne and her luscious pussy worked.... And she was working that day. I blushed when she greeted Master and called me his "pretty pet."

Master guided me to the costumes. I felt Anne's eyes following me as I walked with Master to the back of the store. Glancing back a couple of times, I blushed anew to find her watching me intently. As Master held up the first costume for me to observed, she winked at me playfully.

I paled a bit, which Master decided must be because of my nervousness in wearing costumes for him—and possibly others. In truth, my heart rate accelerated, and I grew wetter imagining putting on an intimate show for Master and select friends he wanted to show me off to.

He sat me down on the nearest bench. I wiggled a bit to get comfortable, and he presented me several costume choices. By far, my favorite was the Amazon warrior. I could picture stomping confidently into a busy room of his friends, my body more revealed than concealed.

The fantasy continued with me demonstrating to the crowd how a warrior would suck cock—many, many cocks. I surreptitiously licked my lips as we approached the register. Anne saw and winked knowingly at me, inciting another burning blush on my cheeks.

She then told Master that her Master wanted to see him. Master reminded me to stay there, and I knew from Anne's grin we would be going nowhere else.

As soon as the door closed, Anne came around the counter and motioned me to her. I couldn't help it; I walked toward her as if in a trance.

"Let's see if I can make sure you stay put, hmmm?"

My panties dampened instantly. "Yes, Miss Anne," I obediently whispered.

Anne sighed with approval and pressed her lips to mine, gently at first, and then with more passion. I moaned, my mouth opening to her, and her tongue entered. She tasted like a heady blend of cotton candy and peppermint...and her.

Her hand curved around my breast, and her other hand parted my legs. Three fingers slid up my cunt, and she growled in approval, nipping my lower lip when she felt the juices flowing freely there.

What would have happened next, I will never know. The door banged open. Anne separated from me, and I felt bereft. Kevin, her Master, appeared thunderous. And Jake, right behind him, looked at me, disappointed.

Anne's face instantly grew contrite, and she ducked her head down. Part of me felt empathy for her; a needier portion of my soul wanted a taste of what she was about to experience.

I watched as Anne was leashed and forced to crawl behind her Master to the back room. I looked yearningly at Master. Perhaps, I thought hopefully, but he simply motioned for me to follow him.

My eyes took in the dungeon Kevin led us to. It was very well-equipped, and I felt my pussy embarrassingly drip onto the floor. Breathing heavily, from desire tinged with more than a little anxiety, my eyes glazed over in passion. I felt Master's hand take mine and squeeze it. My heart warmed anew. Then, we both focused on Anne's imminent punishment.

* * * * * *

After entering the room I closed the door. There was a row of chairs that were set up so if Keven wanted her could have an audience for his "Shows" as he calls them. I walked us over to the chairs and watched as he led Anne to the table in the middle of the room.

It was a homemade table about the size of a massage table but a bit lower to the ground. On the side where boards about an arm's length, one on each side. Where the person's legs the table split allowing someone to spread the legs.

"Strip" His harsh voice made Violet jump in her seat. We watched as Anne wasted no time stripping her clothes. She was only wearing a red tank top, black shorts and no bra or panties. I could see her pussy was already wet. Whether it was from toying with Violet or knowing she was about to be punished I could not tell.

He picked Anne up and placed her on the table and forced her to lie back. Violet's eye where glued to them as he kissed each wrist before strapping them. He walked to her legs then proceeded to do the same. Kissing her ankles before strapping them down. Then he was able to bend the leg boards at the knees as he spreads her wide. The entire time Anne did not move. Once he was done he walked over to the wall and picked up something. I could not see what is was.

He walked back to her and then I saw at least thing he picked up. Two pairs of nipple clamps. He took one pair and placed one end on one nipple then pull until the other end was attached to one side of her pussy lips, then did the same to the other pair. This opened her pussy more causing her clit to stick out. Kevin walked up to her and kisses her forehead before speaking.

"As you know slut there are rules when it comes to another's slut/slave. You were warned about that after your first transgression and punished for it by Sir Jake." Her eyes lit up as he grinned. "Yes he told me. That and I viewed the footage. Since you have taken it upon yourself to step over that line again I shall deliver the punishment. I believe..." He looked over at us. No he was looking at Violet. "20 smacks with the cane." It was then that he lifted up the cane.

Made from bamboo it was only a half inch wide giving it a mean sting when struck with it. I saw Anne's eye already start to tear up before he even struck her. He then surprised me by undoing his pants to pull his semi hard cock out and place it to her lips.

"Open slut." She refused to open her mouth and that's when I heard it. He slapped her face hard turning her cheek red. "I said open." She did as he shoved his cock down her throat. "For that show of disobedience another 5 strikes." With that he swung.

The sound of the cane as it sliced through the air only a moment before striking her clit was like sweet music to my ears. The sound of it hitting her clit causing her to scream on his cock caused Violet to jump. Strike after strike louder and harder than the last had Violet squeezing my hand. Yet when I looked at her she was squeezing her legs together while her eyes never left the scene. I could tell Kevin was enjoying giving her the show as he made each strike deliberate.

I was at count 15 when I noticed that Kevin was slowly pumping his hips. He was fucking her face as he landed each blow. His hips were in time with the cane. When I looked at Anne's pussy it was becoming more and more wet which would add to the sting. My own cock was getting harder with the sound of each smack. I grinned as I pulled Violet's hand over my pants.

The look on her face when she turned her head to me said it all. The lust, fear, admiration, and...did I see right...love. She wanted me. No she needed me as her hand stroked me over my pants. The screams continued but I tuned them out watching her just stare into my eyes. Her hand slowly stroking my cock through my pants. I was so turned on just by her face that as I heard Kevin pull his cock out and cum all over Anne's face and neck I came hard in my pants.

The sound of us both moaning bounced off the walls. Him shooting jet after jet over her face and neck covering her like a cheap whore. Myself soaking my pants and making my leg sticky. I could tell Violet was close to cumming so I leaned in and whispered.

"Cum my pet." And she did right there and violently. Her entire body shook as the intense pleasure ripped through her body.

"OHHHHHH FUCCCCKKKK MASTER. THANK YOU." She was practically fucking the air as she thrusted her hips up. As she came down from the high Kevin had already removed the restraints on Anne and had her off the table.

"Thank you for the show." I say as I look at Kevin.

"Anytime. If you want to use the table. Go right ahead. I think she'll love it." With that He walked Anne out to his office to bring her back from subspace. I could tell in her eyes she was there. Slowly standing us up we walked out grabbed our purchases and left. The drive back to her house was quiet.

When we entered the house she turned around and sank to her knees. Just as I set the bags from shopping down my cock was out and in her mouth before I could say a word. Damn her mouth was fucking good. She licked, teased, sucked, nipped and worked my cock like a pro. I could tell she was hungry for it.

"OHHH fuck Violet. Your mouth feels so fucking good. Shit." She was cleaning my cock causing it the throb and swell as her head bobbed. I was getting close but I didn't want her to swallow it so I pulled her up. She whimpered and pouted as I pulled her up. It was cute so I kisses her passionately. Not like a Master to slut but lover to lover. That is what I wanted. To make love to her.

I picked her up princess style and cared her to the bedroom. I slowly placed her on the bed and began stripping, pulling my cum soaked boxers and pants off then my shirt. She got to her knees and proceeded to strip. I reached down and pulled the vibrator out of her pussy as she shuddered.

"Violet. I'm going to love this body right now." I gently pushed her down and kissed her stomach down to her mound. The aroma of her wet pussy went straight through to my cock. I wasted no time in sliding my tongue between her lips. She shuddered and near came again as my tongue flicked over her clit. Her taste was driving me wide and I started to lick, suck and nibble on her pussy tasting every inch of it. Sucking her clit into my mouth and humming. That was all it took and she was squirting in my mouth. I drank and swallowed every bit. When I moved from her pussy she was panting.

I slide up her body kissing along the way. When I got to her lips she licked my face and then shoved her tongue down my mouth. I was so hard and ready I just placed my cock to her opening and shoved all the way in. She moaning in to my mouth as I started a steady slow rhythm. Slowing in then out to the head then slamming back in. I moved faster with each thrust wanting to send her higher and into subspace again. Each time I impaled my cock in her I pumped harder and deeper. I wanted to feel her all day and every day.

"Oh fuck Violet. I need you. I want to keep fucking you forever." Kiss, pump, kiss, pump. Over and over I thrusted and pumped feeling my cock swell harder and my ball ready my seed. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" My cock exploded deep in her womb as I felt her clinch my cock.

"OHHH SHIT JAKE!!!" Another earthquake of an orgasm ripped through her causing her to fall limp in my arms. For the second time that day I sent her to subspace. As I rolled us to our sides I looked as her breathing started to slow down before I drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * *

A few hours earlier...

I felt Master's breath on my neck, creating sensations that teased my pussy to life again, as he followed me into the room that Anne wanted to avoid at all costs. I could tell. She seemed so confident in her status as a pain slut, so I began to fear, on her behalf and mine, what I was soon to see.

Master entered the room behind me and closed the door with a soft click. I kept my eyes cast down until the very last moment like a coward. Why I was so apprehensive, I wasn't sure. All I knew was that Anne's turmoil magnified within me thousand-fold.

Guiding me with caring hands on my elbows, Master led me to a row of chairs that edged the center of the room. Even my numb mind could process what those were for. Audiences to view punishment sessions. Even though the idea ran a tingle of terror down my spine, my pussy grew wet at the thought of having my punishment at Master's hands viewed by an anonymous audience.

As he sat me down, my eyes went unwillingly to the center of the room, where Sir Kevin led Anne. A spotlight alighted on a table, much like the tables at the massage parlor. What was truly insidious were the modifications to the obviously homemade table. Boards were attached to make allowances for arms and legs, meaning they could be tethered into any position Kevin (or, gulp, Master!) wished.

When Kevin ordered Anne to strip with a barked command, I nearly leaped out of my seat. I felt my pussy creaming on the chairs and worried that Master could smell it. Or, worse, could soon see it.

Anne made quick work of stripping. The red tank top over her delicious braless tits. Her black shorts that only barely concealed the fact that her wet pussy mirrored my arousal.

I could not tear my gaze from the table as Kevin placed Anne on the table, guiding her with gentle pressure on her shoulders to lie back. Letting out a quiet sigh, I noticed a touch of Master's when Kevin kissed Anne's wrists and ankles before securing them down with straps. I winced slightly as he bent the leg boards, spreading her wide before us.

Anne did not move. She was obviously used to the torments of the table.

When she was secured to the table to his liking, Kevin walked over to the well-stocked wall and selected, curiously, two pairs of nipple clamps. Walking back to Anne, he attached each to her nipple and pussy lips, the left nipple joined with the left pussy lip and the right nipple with the right pussy lip. I bit my lip imagining the tight bite from the clamps. Kevin's kiss on the forehead, at odds with his treatment of her nipples and pussy lips, made me sigh.

Kevin began speaking to her, but I was lost in my own little reverie. Vaguely, I realized that both Kevin and Master were aware of our play earlier and blushed. I came to and realized that Kevin was trying to catch my gaze. I gulped when he announced her punishment: twenty smacks with the cane.

The cane was a wicked looking implement. It looked like the bamboo that grew wild near the park. Anne, who obviously knew its bite, started to cry once he announced it. To compound her torment, he offered her his cock.

Whether it was the fact that she was already in her headspace that I had recently discovered to be able to withstand the pain that Master bestowed upon me, his greatest gift, or if she was truly being petulant, I could not be sure. I only knew, as Master and Kevin saw, that Anne refused to open her lips to his cock.

I winced again when Kevin slapped her face and directed her again, "I said open." This time, she did, and he roughly shoved the cock down her throat. My throat ached in sympathy even as my mouth watered for cock: Master's cock, Kevin's cock, any cock.

The cane whistled through the air the brief second before striking her clit. Anne screamed, and I jumped. My clit throbbed, both from arousal and a wish to feel that cane there. Needing to feel Master, I reached over and grabbed his hand, squeezing it with each increasingly harder strike.

At the same time, I realized I needed to press my thighs together to keep from touching. I could not look away from Anne's punishment. I wanted it. I needed to feel that cane.

Somehow, without my knowledge, my hand rested over Master's cock, his arousal barely concealed by the fabric.

I tore my wide eyes away from the table to stare into Master's eyes. Unblinking, I tried to mutely communicate how I felt about witnessing this punishment. I only hoped that my growing feelings for him remained hidden.

Kevin's moan was followed soon by Master's, and the noise of their orgasms served only to make me wet, on edge. I glanced over at Anne and saw her bathed in Kevin's cum on her face and neck. Panting, I returned my eyes to Master's, silently pleading.

"Cum, my pet." The whisper made me climax. If I had not been sitting, I would have fallen so strong were the waves that buffeted me.

"OHHHHHHH FUCCCCKKKK MASTER! THANK YOU!!" My body, moving uncontrollably, writhed and bucked in the air against an invisible cock. I collapsed, bonelessly, still shivering in my chair.

Master thanked Kevin, and Kevin offered Master use of the table "Anytime."

With gentle hands, he peeled me from the chair, enabling me to stand for a few moments before walking us to the check-out counter. Like the gentleman he was, he opened my door and helped me into his truck.

I could not form words. Our experiences at the adult store left me mute. Not only that, but I worried that my feelings for Master were growing too strong. A few times I had stopped myself from telling him that I loved him.

Love was not on the table, after all. I needed to get back in the perspective of simply being his submissive, nothing more.

So that is why I turned to him and knelt before him when we entered the house. I knew he had cum watching Kevin ejaculate over Anne, so I set myself to licking him clean. My mouth was starving for his cock.

Why he took me off his dick, I was not sure. I whimpered and pouted, and he kissed me deeply. What worried me was that it was a lover's kiss, not one of domination. This was dangerous territory, and I should not give in.

Romantically, like a groom carrying his wife over the threshold, he lifted me and carried me to my bedroom, placing me on the bed. I watched him strip, growing more and more wet as I watched his skin and muscle being revealed, inch by inch. In a daze, I knelt on the bed and stripped. With tender fingers, he pulled the vibrator out of my raw cunt.

Aftershocks of my orgasm caused me to shiver violently. But his next words disquieted me further. "Violet. I'm going to love this body right now." Oh, no!

Kristofe
Kristofe
116 Followers