College Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't entirely sure about that, but the idea of taking my clothes off in front of so many people, not just guys, was a turn on for me. I could picture in my mind the guys sitting next to me in religion class staring at my bare pussy and tits. Knowing that in class on Friday they would know exactly what I looked like, no secrets from them. They would have seen my tits and nipples, my bare shaved cunt, my bare ass.

While all this was going through my mind, my eyes unseeing, my ears not hearing, the two girls were giggling and talking about who they were going to ask to come with them to the club. And it finally dawned on me that I was going to be very well known on campus if I did the contest.

As I thought about getting naked at a club in front of the most people I had ever been naked in front of them, I started to get nervous. But the more that I thought about doing that, the more excited I became. So much so that later that night, I called Jack on the phone.

It was after dark and I asked him to meet me, offered to come to his dorm. He said yes and I got on a blouse and pair of shorts, some shoes, walked over to meet him. I didn't know how to start this, we talked about normal things for a bit. Finally Jack asked...

"What did you want Sabine?"

I kind of stumbled over my words but finally I got it out...

"I want you to strip me, somewhere on campus, not hiding necessarily, but not really out there either. But I want you to strip me."

"What brought this on? Usually you just go along with what I want."

"I've been thinking about the contest, the club. I can't get it out of my head. I just, I just, I don't know, I just want you to get me naked. Kind of risky naked. Not totally insane risky, but risky. A chance to get caught."

Jack smirked at me and took my hand. We walked across campus to the field house and Jack stopped me. He grinned at me. We were on the east side of the field house and there was an open field to the east of that, then 12th street. It was dark, no one around. He reached up and started unbuttoning my blouse. God I was excited and nervous both. Was he going to strip me right here?

Jack finished undoing my blouse and pushed it off my shoulders, then pulled it off my arms. My tits were out. He reached out with both hands and cupped my tits. I shuddered. His thumbs rubbed over my nipples as he squeezed my tits. I was almost panting.

He let go of me and reached down to my shorts, they had an elastic waistband. Jack gripped them and pulled them down. They ended at my ankles and I kicked them off. Nude, just in shoes for him. Outside, how I wanted it. In front of Jack again. He reached for my pussy and I spread my feet apart, letting him feel me. Jack did that for a bit, until I started moving my hips. He chuckled.

"You're a hot ass bitch, Sabine."

I just stood there, letting him feel my pussy, nude again.

"Now Sabine, for a little risky. I want you to walk to 12th street and then back here."

My eyes snapped to him, kind of shocked. It was a long way, outside, on campus. And there were lights along the avenue next to us and a lot more on 12th. But it really felt like it would be exciting. Exciting to be nude here, and to walk away from my clothes. I decided to do it. It was stupid, scary but it aroused me even more than Jack's hand between my legs.

Jack bent over and picked up my clothes and with the other hand, his thumb and forefinger grasped my left nipple and pulled me. I sucked in a breath and followed, stumbling. Jack chuckled.

"I want you to walk along 14th avenue, Sabine."

Which was lit about every fifty feet by streetlights. So if I did this, every fifty feet I would be walking through a pool of light, extremely visible to anyone near me.

He dropped my clothes next to the steps at the side of 14th .

He pulled me along by my left nipple to the sidewalk next to 14th Avenue. Then he let go of it. I clapped my hand to my tit. I looked at him, he grinned.

"Start walking and don't stop until 12th. Stand there for a count of ten and then you can walk back to me. Face the street while you are counting."

It was late, but there always was traffic on 12th, day or night. I would be on the side of the street, naked, in plain sight. It scared me a bit, but also was arousing my mind. Thinking of standing there, nude, with traffic going by was hot.

So I went off, striding along until I came to the first streetlight. Then I began to worry. I was going to be in the light for good way. I slowed until I was in the first part of the light, then sped up. I had decided at the last minute that I couldn't refuse to do this.

Besides it was one of my fantasies that I had been surpressing for years. I just loved being naked outside with the chance of being seen or caught. Jack really could push my buttons. And he got something out of it too. He got to see me bare ass over and over, feel my tits, feel my pussy. I have even let him fuck me.

But enough of that, I am naked and walking down the sidewalk on the south edge of campus, walking through lighted portions, then dark, heading towards one of the busiest streets in town. Once I get there I am going to stand on boulevard and count to ten, just like Jack told me to do. Because I am trying to be a good girl.

Walking along in the night, cool air brushing against my skin, tickling my tits and pussy and ass. It was arousing if getting scarier as I came closer to 12th. It seemed like forever but I got there, stepped onto the grass, faced the street and began to silently count.

When I got to eight I mentally forgot and had to start over. I wanted to be there until at least one car or truck or drove by. I was standing in a pool of light, able to be easily seen. Just how I wanted it to be. Finally a car passed and it's horn honked and I turned and began to walk back to Jack.

I made myself go at the same pace although the little guy in my brain was screaming "Hurry damn it!". The cool air on my skin was exhilarating. It felt good, made my nipples stay hard. I could imagine the car that had passed coming up behind me and me taking the time to stop, face it, and talk to the people in it.

I kept my steady pace, feeling my ass jiggle and my tits bounce all the way back. When I got to Jack he chuckled.

"That was more than a 10 count."

I sort of blushed.

"Yeah, I lost count standing there nude and started over."

He chuckled again.

"Lift your tits up."

My hands went under my tits and lifted them, and Jack bent forward and sucked on each nipple, making me gasp. I was naked, on the sidewalk, and he was sucking my nipples. God I got hot! I wanted him to keep doing it, then push me down so I could suck him or on my back and he fucks me. But no.

He stopped sucking on them and reached out to grasp my left nipple again.

"Come on."

Jack pulled me by my nipple back to the few clothes that I had worn. When we got there he let go of my nipple.

"I'm going to sneak you into my dorm room and once there, I want you to strip off everything and lie down on my bed with your legs open. So my room mate and anyone else there can see your cunt. And your tits of course. Understand?"

I swallowed and nodded yes. That was going to be somewhat humiliating. But also a turn on for me. Jack picked up my clothes and grasped my left nipple again. As he started walking, pulling me along...

"I'll hold your clothes until you get too scared. Just let me know when you want to get dressed Sabine. Personally I like you bare ass. I think you do too."

Jack was right. I liked to be bare ass naked. What we were doing was stupid. I knew that. But it really got me going. Now it was not so much Jack seeing me, but that I had nothing on really. Him holding my nipple and pulling me with it was pretty good too. Both of my nipples were really hard.

As we walked along, away from the field house, we passed into patches of light, then darkness. I knew that there was security on campus, but I gave that no thought at all.

We passed the biology building, an old frame construction, like a barracks. I imagined it being full of men, all of them looking out the windows at the shameless slut passing by.

I should describe the campus. The main part is on the west side of 12th street. The east side has the football stadium, baseball field and a new dorm.

On the west are the rest of the dorms and the teaching buildings, the field house and a space for a hockey rink. The east side is six blocks from north to south and four blocks from east to west. And we were walking up from the south end towards the north and Jack's dorm. His dorm was like a medieval building, six floors tall in the shape of a "U". My dorm was perhaps a block below it and modern.

So if I gutted this out I was going to walk six blocks nude on campus.

The time of night, it was after midnight, was in my favor. It was a Monday, no one usually out this late. Even so, I had not planned on walking the entire way naked. There was security on campus. There could be people out, though it was unlikely. I liked risks but was not wanting to be caught nude outside on campus. I likely would be expelled. So as I walked along, Jack tugging on my left nipple, which I was aroused by, along with my nudity, I was thinking of where to stop and dress.

Jack was not looking around, he didn't really care, he was dressed. I however was. Getting caught was just stupid. It might be arousing to have someone find me naked, but I didn't really want to chance it too much.

We passed the biology building, then the math building, then a girl's dorm. Now a parking lot and finally...

"Jack, I need to put something on."

He stopped and let go of my nipple. Looked me up and down. Grinned. Handed me my blouse.

I put it on and buttoned it up. It barely covered my ass and my pussy.

"Jack, my shorts, please."

"Nope. You're covered."

"Jack, come on. Every step I take my pussy shows."

"If you're standing still it's covered."

Jack stepped to my side and cupped my right ass cheek, fondling it. Then he undid the top three buttons on my blouse and reached in it, pulling out my left tit.

"Let's go."

Off he walked with my shorts and I followed, tempted to put my tit back in, but I left it out. Both tits were moving, jiggling, bouncing and that made me even more aroused. He turned around and moved backwards watching me come behind him, my bare tit moving as I walked. He chuckled.

"Your tit looks good like that, Sabine. Stop for a minute, I need to fix something."

I stopped and Jack moved behind me, rolling my blouse up so my ass was bare. He cupped my cheeks and squeezed. I moaned. God his hands felt good on me! He left one hand to fondle my ass and the other went to my bared tit, fondling that. I wanted to stand there forever with him feeling me. But I wanted to get somewhere inside.

"Jack, let's go."

"All right, you first. I want to see your ass when you're walking, Sabine."

That made me very conscious of my ass as I began to walk again. How it jiggled, how it moved when I walked. Jack was chuckling behind me. It was embarrassing to hear him chuckle. I didn't know what my ass looked like naked, when I walked, but it must have been funny.

And I was very conscious of how much my blouse did not cover. So much so that I forgot that my left tit was out.

I remembered it when we got close to Jack's dorm and I was now thinking of what he had told me that I was going to do once in his room. I got nervous, sure his room mate had seen me before, but I was thinking that Jack would make me do more. I put my tit away and Jack made me stand outside while he went in.

I was so stupid and so nervous dressed with just a blouse, that I completely forgot that Jack had rolled up the back of it and my ass was hanging out. Both cheeks and crack right out there.

So when Jack came out with his room mate and told me to walk into the dorm and up to the second floor, when I went by them, my bare ass was hanging out for them. They both started laughing and then I got it. I was going to cover it, but Jack told me not to. As a matter of fact he and his room mate walked up to me and Jack reached into my blouse and took out my left tit again. I thought his room mate's eyes were going to bug out when Jack lifted my tit out.

I was getting awfully horny by now, with all the exposure and Jack feeling me, tits, pussy and ass, and now this other guy seeing my ass and tits, and knowing when I went into their room Jack expected me to get bare ass. And that I would do it, not really because he wanted it, but because I wanted it. I wanted to show my tits and pussy and ass. I was going to do it. I knew I was.

I walked away from the two of them, letting them stare at my bare ass and opened the door to the section of the dorm, and walked in, then started up the stairs. Jack and his room mate behind me, watching my ass flex and jiggle. I got to the second floor landing and turned to face them, my tit out, nipple hard as a diamond.

They were both grinning like idiots.

Jack walked by me but the other guy stood right by me to get a good look at my tit. I walked into their rooms, and he followed.

I knew what I was going to do before I even got in the room. I toed my shoes off and began unbuttoning my blouse and before the door closed I had it off. Bare ass naked. Again.

"Where do you want me, Jack?"

"I thought the bed but there isn't enough room in there. Just a minute."

He cleared off a study table and patted it.

"Up you go."

I thought about how best to display myself, then I climbed up on it, moved back so the backs of my knees were on the table, leaned back on my elbows so my face was visible, and my tits too and kept my legs together.

"Pull up a couple of chairs guys."

I waited until they had and sat down. Then I slowly spread my legs wide. My pussy was right there, the half globes of my ass showing under it, tits lolling to either side of my chest, face in plain sight, everything in plain sight.

"Like it?"

Jack chuckled, the other guy was almost panting, he said nothing, just stared right at my twat.

I decided to be really dirty and reached down with one hand, a finger on each lip and pushed them open, showing the inside of my pussy to them.

"I want you to stay like this for 30 minutes."

That's what I did, laid on that table for thirty minutes, bare ass, legs wide open. I didn't keep my lips pulled apart for all that time, but enough so the room mate got the best look he probably has or ever will at a woman's pussy.

I was so fucking horny it wasn't funny. My nipples never went down and I was afraid I was going to leak. I knew that I was wet as hell. How I was was such a turn on for me. Jack had seen me so much in the past two weeks it was probably old hat for him but he looked at me just as much as the other guy.

Eventually I lifted my feet up and by my ass and moved my ass to the edge of the study table, let my knees fall open. My pussy was right there for them. I almost asked Jack to finger me or something worse. But I bit that back. Just being the way I was was close to enough for me.

Finally it was over, maybe too soon for me, maybe not. Jack handed me my blouse and I put it on, buttoned just up to the bottom of my tits, then my shorts which I slipped on, then my shoes and he walked me to my dorm.

When we were almost there I turned to him.

"Jack, strip me again, please."

Jack grinned and pulled down my shorts immediately, then undid my blouse and pushed it off me. Then he started feeling my tits again. I think I almost immediately started panting from desire.

"Jack I don't know if I can do the contest thing."

"You can, Sabine. And you'll love it."

"I don't know Jack. Feel my pussy."

He did and I stood there, bare ass, letting him feel me, tits and pussy, naked outside, close to my dorm. At a religious college. Pretty dumb, huh?

"The next couple of days, Jack, if you see me and I have time between classes, I want you to strip me. Every time you see me and I have the time. I want to be stripped. Maybe after two days of doing that I'll feel better about the contest. You choose the place and how long I have to stay naked. OK?"

Jack agreed with a grin, with a finger up inside my pussy and a tit in his hand. When I decided to go in to my dorm room, I just put on the blouse, carried my shorts in one hand. Barely covered. But it was close to 2AM. No one was going to see me this late. No one would be up.

I was right and it felt absolutely awesome to be walking into my dorm wearing only a blouse, that barely covered my ass and pussy. It really felt awesome. I didn't turn on the lights and stripped off the blouse, dropping it and my shorts on the floor and getting into bed naked. It took a while to go to sleep after all I had done with Jack. I kept replaying the naked walk to 12th Street over and over. Then the entrance into Jack's room and stripping before the door completely closed, in front of his room mate. Then lying down naked on a study table and spreading my legs for both of them to see all of me. The only thing the room mate didn't see on me was my asshole.

The next morning I got up, showered and dressed and was off with my book bag. I had three classes on Tuesday's. I left the dorm and was off to breakfast at the cafeteria when Jack walked up to me. I was completely surprised to see him, but also got excited, remembering what I had told him to do me.

"Where are you going?"

"To breakfast."

"I'll buy, come with me."

I got that jolt down low of excitement. I let Jack lead me to the rec cafe and he didn't stop there, but took me to the men's room. Inside, in the handicapped stall. He shut the door and latched it. I knew what was coming and I was already turned on.

"Take off your shoes."

I did.

Then Jack stepped up to me, a smirk on his face.

"How do you want to do this, Sabine?"

"However you want Jack."

"Then take off your clothes girl. I want to see that slut cunt and those tits, right now."

I shivered hearing him talk like that, and grasped the bottom of a pullover top. Pulled it up and over my head, baring my tits. Remember that I have no underwear any longer. Not a bra, no panties. Not even a thong. I had on a knee length skirt. I undid it, pulled the zipper down and pushed it over my hips and it slid to the floor. I stepped out of it, bent, picked up the top and skirt and handed them to Jack.

Jack chuckled and put them behind him on the baby changing table. He looked me up and down, smirking at how easy I was. I'd strip for him almost anywhere. I liked him looking at me. I moved my feet apart and moved my hips forward so more of my pussy showed to him.

"You know, Sabine, I could just take those clothes and leave you here."

I shivered again. I knew he could, but thought he wouldn't.

"I know. Do you ever want to?"

"Yeah, sometimes I do. Leave you bare ass somewhere. Take your clothes away from you. But Thursday is coming and you're going to do it on stage for a lot more than just me. Or my room mate. How many guys have seen you bare ass since school started Sabine?"

"I think it's 23."

"God you're a slut, Sabine."

"I know. But I don't know if want to do the contest, Jack."

"I know, but I want you to do it. So you will."

"I know that too."

"So Thursday it is. You are going to be getting naked on stage in front of a room full of people, Sabine. There is going to be guys sitting right at the edge of the stage and you are expected to get down on the stage and spread your legs for them. Going to turn you on?"

"God, yes."

And on the way back here, I am going to make you get naked in the car. Take off all your clothes for me and show me your tits and cunt again. Then I think that I'll fuck you in the parking lot. Stick my cock up your cunt and cum inside you. Want that to happen?"