College Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want it to happen now, Jack. I want your hard cock inside me."

"Not now Sabine, but come closer. I want to feel your tits and cunt again."

I stepped up to Jack and took one of his hands and put it on my left tit. I took the other, moved my feet apart and put his hand between my legs. I stood there like a cow, letting him feel me. Felt his finger go up inside me. His thumb rubbing over my hard nipple.

He did that for a while and then let go of me. Smirked at me.

"You are easy, Sabine. You get naked because I tell you to. You let me feel you because I want to. You spread your legs so I can look at your cunt. Your nipples are hard all the time. Get dressed and lets go eat."

I got dressed, after having to press against Jack to reach my top and skirt. I put the top on first so my pussy stayed bare longer. And I left it up so my tits were still showing while I pulled on my skirt. When I had the skirt done up, then and only then did I cover my tits.

Getting nude for Jack was such a turn on for me.

We went out of the men's room and Jack bought breakfast for us. He led me to a table in the corner. Smirked at me.

"Lift up your skirt in the back and sit on your bare ass Sabine."

I did, feeling the fabric of the chair seat on my bare skin, shivering. Jack ate faster than me and when he finished and I was still eating he pulled my skirt up in the front so he could see that I had no panties on. The table hid me from the room, but not from him. He put one arm around me, under the top and cupped my right tit, thumb rubbing over my nipple, while I finished eating.

"Time for class, Sabine. I'll see you later. I have your class schedule. I know where you will be all day long. Think your clothes are staying on for the day?"

I shivered and knew that they weren't. I just didn't know when they would be coming off next. Or, for that matter, where.

I found out two hours later, when I left the religion building after my religion class. Jack was waiting for me. Without a word he led me back into the building. There are main stairs going up four floors. There are also two side and rear staircases. He took me to one of them and led me up to the third floor landing. Stopped us.

"Take your clothes off Sabine."

Very matter of fact. Comb your hair. Brush your teeth. Take off your clothes.

It was close to noon. Daytime. People all over campus. Students, instructors, professors, security, administrators. And me. Getting naked, again.

Oh I could have said no. But I didn't want to say no. Doing what Jack told me, excited me. It was somewhat perverse. Somewhat stupid. At this time, in this place, very risky. But I did it. Slipped my shoes off first, to a chuckle. Undid my skirt and let it slide down to my ankles, stepping out of it. Lifting my top over my head. Dropping it on my discarded skirt.

Totally, completely naked.

"I like you bare ass Sabine."

"I know you do. You like to see me."

"Yes, but do you know what I like better?"

"I'm not sure."

Jack folded my skirt and top up, laid them on a stair, shoes on top of them. Walked up and cupped both of my tits, looking into my eyes. Thumbs rubbing over already erect nipples. My mouth opening, a deep breath, almost a gasp.

"I like seeing you walk away from your clothes, Sabine. Why don't you do that now."

Jack pointed up the stairs towards the fourth floor. He let go of my tits and I turned, began to walk up the stairs and felt his hands on my bare ass, fondling it, feeling it, squeezing it. My eyes closed and I had to force myself to keep walking up. I wanted to stop and feel his hands all over me. He wanted me to leave my clothes, no way to cover up. An almost sure chance to be caught. Not 100 per cent. But very close at this time of day.

As I walked up the stairs naked, Jack was talking to me. Making me feel ashamed, embarrassed, humiliated, scared.

"Sabine, what do you think someone would do if they found your clothes where I left them? Walk away with them? Just leave them there? Come looking for the dumb bitch? Hope to catch her in her underwear, but they don't know she's bare ass, do they. Speaking of bare ass, you've got a fat ass Sabine. A really fat ass. And when you step up I can see your cunt between your legs. What do you think your Mom would think of you if she saw you right now? Your Dad? Would they disown you? I know they would be awfully disappointed in you. Their little innocent girl trotting around naked. Stop and bend over so I can see your asshole."

I shuddered, but I did it, stopped and bent over so Jack could look right between my legs.

"God damn Sabine, you are such a slut! Did you know that your cunt is all puffy and red? No? Well it is. And the lips are starting to pull apart, Sabine. Not much longer and I'll be able to see right up inside you. Right up your fuck hole."

God I was feeling so humiliated listening to him. I got naked for no good reason, just because he told me to. I bent over because he told me to. I am walking away from my clothes because he told me to. I am so stupid!

"I like watching your ass jiggle and roll Sabine. And there is a lot of it to jiggle and roll girl."

Damn it my ass is not that big!

"OK up to the top and then find a classroom with a teacher's desk."

God my stomach just clenched, but there were not many classes that used the fourth floor. I just hoped that there were none right now. I opened to door from the landing and peeked out. No one in the hall. I hurried out and went to the first classroom and entered, Jack following.

"Plop your ass up on the desk and spread your legs Sabine."

I did and Jack walked up between them and unzipped. He pulled out his cock, it was hard. I had to stare at it. It looked angry, red, thick, long.

He got close to me and put the tip right in my hole.

"I'm going to put it in Sabine, but not fuck you, just soak it a bit."

And he pushed it inside me. I watched it disappear inside me. Disappear until his jeans were pressed right to my belly. I moaned. I was on my elbows, spread wide, naked, his cock buried inside me.

I twitched.

"Uhuh, Sabine, no moving. I'm just soaking it. Getting some of that girl slime on it. Bet you like how it feels though. Right?"

I whimpered as I kept myself from moving.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like your cock in me."

"I like my cock in you, too. You're so fucking wet, I don't even have to play with you to get you ready. You're ready before I get my cock out. And for a surprise, you are really tight, Sabine. Your cunt clamps down on my dick."

I moaned again.

"Jack, pump me a bit, please."

"Nope, you don't need that right now. You think that you do, but you don't. This is just for me, feeling that hot, wet cunt wrapped around my stiff cock. You have no idea how good that feels, Sabine."

"Jack, this isn't fair!"

"So? Ask me if I care."

"Just a couple of times, Jack, let me feel you pumping me."

Ah God, I felt Jack pulling it back out. I was praying that he would shove it back inside me. He pulled it out until just the tip was inside me. I gripped his arms. Looked him in the eyes...

"Push it in, Jack, push it back in..."

Jack grinned and slid his cock back inside me, right up to the end.

"Feel good Sabine? Like my cock sliding in and out?"

"God, Jack, fuck me, please fuck me. You can cum inside me again..."

"Sabine, if I want to dump a load in you, I will. I'll give you one more pump, then it's coming out."

And he did what he told me, a slow pulling back, then a thrust into me, then a slow pulling back and he was out of my pussy. Still hard as hell, glistening with my fluids.

"I can't put it away, Sabine. It's got to go down, and won't until I cum. Want to suck it for me?"

I looked at him, then his stiff cock...

Then I slid off the desk and knelt. I grasped his cock and opened my mouth and put it inside. Then I began to lick and suck him. I was a fool, I was naked in a classroom building, in a classroom, sucking a guy's cock. I didn't even like having a guy's cock in my mouth. But here I was sucking away and before long, Jack gripped the sides of my head, held me still and then he shot off in my mouth. I started choking and gagging, he came a lot. He held me still until he finished. Then he slowly pulled it out of my mouth, pushed up on my chin until my mouth closed. He smirked down at me.

"No spitting Sabine. Swallow."

And I did, gagging as it went down. There was not a bit on my face, it all was in my mouth. I made a face.

"That wasn't nice Jack."

"You didn't have to swallow. I just told you to and you did, you made the choice, Sabine."

He was right, but still.

"Besides, you got the girl slime off my dick. I appreciate that, Sabine."

I licked my lips and stood up. I was still tingling between my legs from having him in me.

"Fuck me later? You can cum in me."

"Maybe. But only if you're bare ass again. Let's go, you've got a history class coming up."

Fuck, he knew every thing about my day. I followed him out, so nonplussed I didn't even look to see if anyone was in the hallway. I followed Jack to the stairway door and down to the third floor, got dressed and let him lead me to the history building.

"See you later. Do you know if they have classes on the top floor?"

Another grin as he said that. I could picture me stripping in the stair well again, in front of him. I wanted to do it too.

For the remainder of the day I was in a constant state of suspense, wondering when Jack was going to appear and take me somewhere and tell me to strip in front of him. It was tortuous. But I lived through it. Barely. I wanted to do more, really I did. Be outrageous, daring, foolish.

I came out of my last class of the day and there was Jack. I thought he was going to take me back into the history building, but he didn't. He took my hand and led me to the biology building, near to the field house, remember that?

It was late in the afternoon, all classes done. Jack led me into the frame building. There were alcoves in the hall, set backs where a person could go and be out of sight for almost everyone. I was already aroused. Jack backed me into one. I expected him to undress me, right there, at 5:30PM. He didn't. His hands went under my top and cupped my tits, thumbing my nipples again. Then one hand went up my skirt. I moved my feet apart, I wanted this so bad...

Jack's hand went between my legs and cupped my pussy. He didn't stick a finger in me, just held my pussy really firmly. Like he was trying to flatten out my mound. His other hand still fondling a tit. Enough touching that I almost would have done anything right then.

Jack stepped back...

"What do you want to do?"

I was almost breathless...

"How far to the next alcove?"

Jack looked.

"Maybe 50 feet."

I motioned him further back. I pulled my top over my head, folded it, handed it to him. Looked in his eyes. Undid my skirt, let it fall to the floor. Stepped out of it. Folded it. Handed it to him. Toed off my shoes, bent, picked them up and handed them to him. Bare ass, completely bare ass, in the biology building on campus.

Gave him a shy smile.

"See you at the next alcove. You go there first, Jack."

He grinned and looked me up and down. He had seen me like this so much, but it didn't seem like old hat to him. He still had that look of lust in his face, in his eyes.

Holding my clothes and shoes, he looked at me, smirked and walked off, leaving me bare ass naked. I waited a bit, giving him time to get there and stepped into the hallway. Oh God, no sign of him! I almost stumbled with my first step, but managed to keep going, walking nude down the hall way. Scared shitless now. I mean really scared. He had mentioned leaving me naked somewhere. If he did it now, I was fucked. I was going to get caught naked for sure.

I walked down the hall to the next alcove and to my relief Jack was standing in it. My clothes and shoes on the floor behind him, he was sideways in it. I stepped into it too. Jack unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He just pointed to it, then to my mouth. I knelt and took him in. This was so stupid, nude in a classroom building, sucking cock. Especially at the time of day it was. There could be instructors, professors, janitors in the building. Maybe even students.

Jack let me suck him for a while, then pulled my head off of him. His cock was glistening with my saliva. I could taste pre-cum on my tongue. He managed to put it away, then handed me my top, then my shoes, then my skirt. I put them on, frustrated. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth again, but I did want cock.

Jack said nothing but took my hand and led me to his van. We got in. He looked at me, smirked and nodded. I stripped, everything off. He smiled. Then he drove off, to a restaurant.

He bought me a cheap dinner, made me lift my skirt up so I sat on my bare ass in the booth next to him.

Took me next to a woman's store and chose a knit dress for me. Checked and found a dressing room that wasn't off the store floor. Just a door to a small room, right off the displays. Motioned me into it. Said just one word...

"Strip."

I took everything off, with the door open, Jack watching me. Smiling. He handed me the knit dress. I put it on. It fit good, really good around my tits and hips. Really tight fitting. My nipples made bumps in the knit fabric. He had me turn. Chuckled.

"It almost folds into the crack of your ass Sabine."

He had me step out and look at myself in the mirrors. I could really see my nipples making bumps in the bodice. I turned and he was right, it almost went into my ass crack. You certainly knew that I had two ass cheeks in this dress!

I turned to face the mirrors and for the first time noticed that it had a scoop neckline and that it was so tight on me that it pushed my tits up and together, showing a large amount of skin and a crevice between my tits. I had never worn anything that showed this much in my entire life.

Jack leaned into my back...looking at me in the mirrors.

"This is your outfit for the contest on Thursday Sabine. This dress and a pair of heels. Nothing else. The dancers get three songs for each time on stage. So do the amateurs for the contest. I expect you to have the dress off by the end of the first song, Sabine. Then you can spend the rest of the songs spreading your legs for the guys around the stage. Sound like fun?"

I closed my eyes. Swallowed. My God, it did sound like fun. Except that I had absolutely no control over who was going to be seated at that stage, at who was going to see every bit of me.

"I talked to the manager. Usually the contestants do one set and they are done. But you get to do it in rotation with the real dancers Sabine. About every twenty minutes from 11 until 4AM. So my dear, you are going to be getting bare ass naked on stage over and over again for five hours. Not every minute, but at least three times an hour. So figure you are going to be stripping out of your dress for maybe 13 or 14 times. Spreading your legs. Because I want you to. And I have already mentioned your performance to some of the guys in some of your classes. Ones that can keep it quiet, but I bet others will find out. Not all of them can keep their mouths shut for two whole days. I imagine there will be quite a few guys who know you, who you know, that will be there. Maybe 50, maybe a 100. Your tits, ass and cunt are going to be really well known on campus by Friday morning Sabine. Really well known."

I shuddered in his arms.

He led me back to the dressing room, had me go in, turn to face him and with the door open...

"Strip it off."

I did, handed the dress to him, standing nude. Then he let me put my top and skirt and shoes back on.

Jack bought the dress. We left the store and the mall. We got in his van and he drove to a less busy place in the parking ramp, but still a lot of cars.

Jack parked, got out came to my side. Had me get out. He got in the passenger seat. Looked at me. Fished out his cock, it was hard.

"Take off your clothes Sabine. When I fuck you, you have to be naked."

I hurriedly stripped, so damn aroused, I wasn't sure how this would work, I only had missionary sex and that one time doggy. Jack got me over him and it dawned on me. He held his cock upright and I lowered myself onto it, moaning as it went up me.

I was in a parking ramp at a mall, naked and with a guy's stiff cock inside me. The van door was open. There were other cars no more than fifteen feet away. I didn't care.

Jack instructed me on how to move my ass so I was fucking him. And I did. Fuck him. God, it felt good. So good that I didn't care where I was. Didn't care that I was naked with the door open. Didn't care that someone could walk up and see me.

I leaned closer to Jack with my upper body and lifted a tit to him, rubbed it over his lips and he sucked it in. I kept grinding on him, feeling his stiff cock moving inside me, his lips and tongue on my tit and nipple. He let it go, looked at it, then at my face. My nipple was wet from saliva and oh so hard. He moved his head over and sucked my other nipple. My ass was moving faster.

Jack let my second nipple go and I looked at down at them, glistening with saliva, erect, bare.

I made him look at me...

"Do you like this, like me like this?"

"Sabine, you are cute, not beautiful, have nice tits and nipples, maybe a little fat ass, but a really tight cunt. I like being up your cunt. Like sucking your nipples. Really like you bare ass."

"I'm glad that you like all those things, Jack. Because I like getting naked for you. I like you inside me."

"Bare?"

"Yes."

"You know that I am going to cum in you, right?"

"Ummhmmm."

"Fill you full of cum."

"Ummhmmm."

"Taking the pill?"

"No."

"Fertile?"

"I don't know."

"Do you care right now?"

"No."

"What do you want?"

"Cum inside me."

My ass had moving, grinding on him all this time and Jack grasped my hips and drove up inside me hard, holding me down on him. I felt his cock jerking inside me, felt the spurts. Knew that he had cum inside me.

He let me stay there for a few moments, still mostly hard.

"Get off and out and clean me off."

I hurriedly got off of him, onto the pavement of the parking ramp and bent to suck him, lick him, get the cum and girl slime off his dick. Standing naked in the parking ramp, ass facing cars, not caring. Got him clean, watched him put it away, get out, walk around the van and get in, before I got in. My clothes in the foot well in front of me. Still naked.

I could have dressed, I don't think that Jack would have said anything. After all he had just had his cock inside me, had cum inside me, had sucked my nipples. I had sucked and licked his cock clean afterwards.

But, I rode back to campus naked, turned, left leg up, right leg down, spreadeagled, tits showing, pussy showing, my skirt under me to soak up cum that was oozing out of me. Letting Jack be able to see me naked all the way.

At the parking lot on campus he ordered me out of the van naked. Which I did, leaving my clothes and shoes on the floor in the front. I stood there naked, in the lights at the parking lot, while Jack walked around. He handed me my shoes first. Then my top, which I put on but left above my tits, then my skirt. Once that was on and fastened I lowered my top all the way and we walked to my dorm. I left him and went in, showered, cleaning myself off and as much inside me as I could. Then went to bed, naked.

The next day, Wednesday, three times he met me and took me into stairwells, had me strip naked. So I would be in a risky place without clothes, so he could see me naked. He felt my tits and pussy each time. Arousing me throughout the day. Then after eating with me at the cafeteria on campus we went for a drive.