College Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack pulled off onto a small track leading into woods, parked and turned to look at me.

"What do you want to do Sabine?"

"Do you want me naked?"

"I always want you naked, Sabine."

I took off all my clothes, even my shoes.

Jack chuckled.

Then he ordered me to get out, which I did. You could see the road behind me, the track into the woods ahead. Jack had me walk into the woods, along the track. I don't have any idea how far, just that every step took me further away from my clothes. We had to be out there for 30 minutes with me naked before Jack stopped me, put my hands on a tree, pulled my hips back so I was bent over and slipped it into me. I gasped, I couldn't see him, he was behind me.

"Damn, you're wet!"

I just groaned, feeling his hard cock inside me. He felt oh so very hard. And yes, I was wet, I started getting wet when I knew he wanted my clothes off. It got more wet as I walked along the track. I had no real idea where we where, if people were close by, anything. And then Jack was inside me, hands grasping my hips and thrusting in and out of me.

"Did you know that I can see your ass hole above my cock splitting your cunt open?"

I shuddered hearing that. It was humiliating, but I loved it.

"Did you know that your inner lips roll out when I pull back and then disappear when I push back in?"

"Did you know that your fat ass jiggles when my hips hit it?"

"I know your tits are slapping together, Sabine. I wish I could see that. He knew from the day that I did him, Robert and David one after the other. He watched my face and my tits slapping together while I licked him clean in the clearing and one of the other guys was doing me. Because he liked it, I wanted him to be able to see it too.

"Do I have a condom on?"

"No."

"What's going to happen?"

"You're going to cum in me."

"Does that make you hot?"

"Yes, yes, it does."

It was hot talking about this while he was pumping me, and I was naked outside, a long way away from any clothes. And for a strange thing, Jack was lasting longer than he ever had before. He kept pumping in and out of me, my tits slapping together as he did, bent over, naked, outside. I had a tremendous orgasm. Uncontrollable spasms. Jerking under him. Pussy clenching on him while he kept pumping me.

Jack finally had his orgasm and it set me off again, clenching on him as he spurted inside me. I almost collapsed on the ground when he pulled out of me. He came a lot, sperm was running out of me. Dripping down, hitting my legs, trickling down them afterwards. Of course he had to say something...

"Sabine, your cunt is just oozing cum. The hole is still open. I can see a big clot of cum right in your hole. If we keep doing this, you're going to get pregnant. You know that right? Going to end up with the big belly. Bigger tits, full of milk. Then I can squeeze them and watch milk squirt out of you. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I was still trembling, listening to him and all I could do was moan. It was so arousing to be talked to like that. So damn nasty too. I loved it.

When I calmed down, he had me clean him off again. I hadn't liked sucking at the beginning, but now it wasn't all that bad. Maybe the taste of myself along with the taste of cum was good for me. When he was clean, he put it away and we walked back to the car. I used my top to wipe myself off while Jack watched and then I got in the van naked. Rode naked back to campus. I was at the point now that I didn't like to wear clothes around Jack. I wanted him to see me.

It was almost dark when we got back and he parked. He made me get out of the van naked and wait until he came around and handed me my clothes to get dressed. Shoes first of course. Then top, then skirt. He walked me to my dorm and left me to go in. I slept naked.

On Thursday, no impromtu stripping times, but he had me skip my afternoon classes, smuggled me into his dorm room and I was on the study table, bare ass, legs spread wide with Jack shaving me again when his room mate came in. Of course he pulled up a chair to one side of Jack and watched him shave me. My pubic hair was so light and sparse it didn't take long to do it. But God it was arousing, even more so when Jack's room mate was sitting and watching it all. Jack even had me turn over and spread my legs, then pull my cheeks apart to check my ass crack for stray hairs. To my surprise, he let his room mate shave my ass crack. That was tremendously arousing for me. A strange guy, even if one who had seen most of me before, fiddling about in my ass crack, while I held it apart for him.

We ate in the cafeteria and Jack didn't make me do anything before we left for the club. He just reminded me that he had told several guys about me, what I was going to do. My stomach was in knots by the time he walked me to my dorm and I went in to put on the knit dress and heels. I didn't have the tall heels, just somewhat nice low heels, enough to show off my calves to advantage.

I have muscular legs, I was a track athlete in high school and still did some running. I have good legs, a little bigger than I would like ass, nice, good sized tits, a pussy that when not aroused is just a seam. When aroused it gets puffy and red.

We got to the club and I had to fill out a release form to enter the contest. The form was to ensure that none of the amateurs ever could sue the club. I was getting more nervous as time went on. We were sitting off in a corner near to the door to the dressing rooms and the stage entry. There was a main stage on the main floor and a secondary one on the second floor. Jack had talked to manager and after my first dance, to three songs, I would move up to the second floor and Jack told me that I would be stripping almost continuously for the rest of the night. He said that I would strip, spread, finish the three songs, get off the stage, put on my dress backstage, come out, and as soon as the dancer finished on the upstairs stage, I would go back on.

So I would probably be stripping three times an hour, from perhaps midnight to 4AM, which was closing time. I watched for guys I knew or had seen but the crowd was pretty big so I wasn't sure of anyone. I think if I would have seen a lot of guys I knew, that I would try to back out. I still wasn't sure about doing this.

When it got close to the contest, Jack was allowed to take me back stage. He told me the rules for me. Dress off in the first song, heels off or on, my choice, spread from one end of the "U" to the other, then if any time for me was left, work my way back to where I had begun.

I was third of four girls in the contest, so the guys out there knew exactly what was going to happen with me, when I walked out on stage.

When my turn came, I came through the doors at the back of the stage, glanced to my left and the first two chairs were guys from my religion class. One sat next to me, the other behind me in class. My stomach fell to my feet and my eyes moved down, the next four chairs were guys that I thought were familiar, then three from my biology class. The rest were just guys, I thought, maybe not from school, I just didn't know.

I tried to strut around the "U", swinging my hips, trying to ignore the guys that I knew for sure. I hit the other end of the "U" and moved to the middle of the back of the stage. As nervous as I was, as ashamed as I was going to be in a few seconds, I was getting turned on. All this as my face got red and hot, a tingling in both my nipples and my pussy.

I stood still and slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders, swaying my hips back and forth, then tugged it down, so my tits popped out. My nipples were erect, really erect. I hooked my thumbs in the dress and pushed and pulled it down, past my hips, down my legs and stepped out of it, kicking it back to the back of the stage.

Then I moved to the first chair, the religion class guys, side by side. I put my hands behind my head and pumped my hips back and forth. Then I slowly sat down on my ass, I couldn't look at them, and then let my knees fall open. It was horrible, doing that, but also arousing. My pussy and nipples almost felt like there was a heartbeat in them. I lifted my ass up and was on my elbows and feet, legs open, pussy and the globes of my ass filling their sight, my tits lolling to either side of my chest. And then I pumped my ass up and down, all the while keeping my knees apart. I looked at them then, but they were not making eye contact with me, they were making pussy contact. My bare, freshly shaved, pussy.

I held myself like that, then rolled over to my hands and knees, lowered my face to the stage and spread my knees far apart, knowing that my pussy and asshole would show, because Jack had told me before that they did in this position.

I moved perhaps two feet and held the pose on hands and knees, then rolled over and spread my legs wide with my ass on the stage. Looked at the second religion guy and he wasn't looking at my face either. Fuck, I was blushing like crazy, my face was burning hot, and I was really aroused.

I moved to each guy, spreading, on my back, on my knees, moving around the stage, trying to get to the end of the chairs before my three songs were done. Showing everything that I had to each guy seated at the stage. There were guys behind them at tables, not as close but still able to see me, see my tits, pussy and ass. Me with just low heels on.

I managed to make it to the last chair on the opposite side of the "U" before the music stopped and I made sure to spread even though the music had stopped on the third song.

I noticed that there were several dollar bills on the stage. I didn't know for sure what that was about, but I walked around, naked, bending over and picking them up, finished back where I started, still nude, picked up my dress and got off the stage. Jack met me and had me put the dress back on, took the money, perhaps 10 dollars total.

He led me out and up the stairs to the second floor and we sat down at a small table. There were more guys that I recognized upstairs, my blushing had not gone away. More guys that I either knew from class or from seeing on campus came upstairs.

Jack got everyone's attention and had them organize into taking turns at the smaller stage on the second floor. The girl on stage finished her songs and picked up her clothes and stepped off the stage, Jack patted my ass and pointed to the stage and up I went.

I tried not to think about who these guys were, just ignore them, get naked, spread my legs around the stage, let them see me, all of me, three songs worth, step off the stage holding my dress, slip it on, sit down. Kind of watch the next girl do her three songs, go back on stage and do it all over again, to a new set of guys.

I never found out if I won the basic contest, I guess I didn't. The prize was $100 and an offer to dance at the club five days a week. I could have used the money, but I sure didn't want the job offer.

Although by another hour, stripping three more times, seeing guys that I had seen on campus sitting around the stage upstairs my poor pussy was swollen, red and throbbing. My lips were slightly open. My nipples had never gone down, they were still erect, throbbing too.

Around 3AM, Jack let me know that he had counted 77 guys from school who had seen me bare ass naked and spreadeagled on stage.

I did it three more times before 4AM and then put my dress on for the last time and we left.

In Jack's van, he started it, looked at me and grinned.

"We'll do this again next week. I'm sure we can get some different guys from school every week. I want to get you up over at least two hundred, Sabine. Enough so that every where you go on campus at least one guy you see, every place you go will have seen you bare ass. And speaking of bare ass, why don't you take off that dress."

And I did. Shoes too. I wanted to be completely nude for Jack. Turned my body to face him, legs spread so my pussy was exposed. Like always for him, naked and exposed.