College Prep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers

*****

It was mid-afternoon on Wednesday, and Holly found herself once again alone with Derek in her house. She didn't want to let him in, but he managed to convince her that he needed to come in and show her something.

"Fine, just show me and then you should go," she tersely replied as she stepped away from the door.

"Aww, babe, don't be that way. We've been getting along so well, why are you always trying to get rid of me so quickly?" he replied with a mock offended tone of voice as he took a seat in the middle of the couch.

"It just... I just don't..." Holly stammered. She wasn't exactly sure anymore. She felt that he was just using her, and even though she started out with the intent of using him as well, now those reasons were not very clear to her anymore. At the same time, he'd awoken something in her that she didn't know existed. As much as she tried to fight it, there was no denying that part of her craved more. On the other hand, she didn't understand all the changes that had happened to her body. She didn't think it could be a coincidence that her increased sexual desire, her bigger breasts, and her bigger butt had started around the same time she started seeing Derek. That was impossible, of course, and more likely was just the result of hormones, but all the same maybe she shouldn't hang around with him anymore.

Holly walked over to the sofa, and Derek whistled at her as he watched her walk across the room. "You are so fuckin' hot, babe!" he said. Holly realized he was looking at her butt, and she cringed that he probably noticed that she had gained weight back there. She awkwardly turned and sat down next to Derek. He immediately grabbed her hand and placed it between his legs. She took a sudden intake of breath at the suddenness of it and at the surprising jolt of arousal that went through her body from the feel of his shaft through his pants.

"You make me so fucking hard," he said as he pressed her hand against his cock.

While she was distracted Derek pulled out his phone and called up a picture of her. "This one is my favorite! Look at that beautiful face! And those expressive green eyes! And the drop of cum about to drip off the chin." Holly finally looked over and then screamed.

"No! You... you have to delete that! I look like a... a prostitute!" she squealed.

"Delete it! No way! These pictures of you are amazing. I'm telling you, you will be the hottest freshman at college. Every guy will be chasing after you, just hoping for a chance with you," Derek replied.

"No! I don't want guys chasing after me! And you can't keep those pictures! What if someone sees them?"

"Oh now who's going to see them? This is all just between us, right? You're my girl! It's not like we are breaking up or anything," Derek argued. "We've still got the rest of the summer to have some fun."

Holly paled. What if she did try to break up with him? What would happen to those pictures? And was she stuck with him for the whole summer? As she wrestled with those dark thoughts, Derek spoke again.

"Now unzip my pants, babe, someone wants to come out and see you."

Holly stared at him for a moment, but couldn't hold his gaze for long. She looked down at the bulge in his pants and saw her hand as it continued to automatically massaged his shaft. Without thinking she opened his belt and pulled down his zipper. He helped her push his pants down until his cock was free, standing up proudly. She wrapped her fingers around it and groaned. It felt so good in her hand. She had a strong urge to lean over and wrap her lips around it.

"Now today you are going to learn how to suck cock. Yeah, you might think that's what you've been doing, but you really are just starting out. Now get undressed for me. Show me that hot body of yours," he commanded.

"What? No! I'm not going to get naked for you! This has all gone too far! Can't we just talk about this?" Holly pleaded.

"Talk?" Derek asked. "No, there's no need for that. I know how much you crave sucking me off. I'll give you all the cock you can handle, don't you worry. I've already seen your big spectacular tits, so I don't know why you are acting all shy about that now. And don't worry about your precious virginity, I promised you that you can keep it for as long as you want, and it will remain perfectly safe today. Now get too it, time's a wastin'. No strip, no cock, babe."

Holly didn't like the way he talked to her, and wanted to deny that she craved his cock. But the fact was he was right. She hated herself for it, but she wanted to feel his cock in her mouth again. She stood up.

"Do it slowly, give me a little striptease, babe," Derek encouraged.

Holly awkwardly turned and swayed her hips as she pulled her top over her head. Her pink bra was barely big enough to contain her large melons. She turned around and reached behind her, and unhooked the clasp. Her bra fell forward and she let it slip off her shoulders. She put her hands over her nipples and slowly turned around.

"Oh yeah, babe, that's hot. Show me your tits," Derek breathed.

She looked down at him, with his hard shaft pointed up to his stomach. She again had a desire to taste it. She slowly lowered her hands and Derek whistled in appreciation. Holly reddened in embarrassment.

"Pinch those hard nipples for me. She me how much you like it."

Holly hesitated, but then captured her nipples between her fingers. She gently pinched them, and as she did her hips involuntarily pushed forward.

"Oh yeah, babe. You love it. Pinch them harder," he told her.

Lost in the sensations, she did as she was told and squeezed her nipples between her fingers and tugged them away from her big tits. A guttural groan escaped her lips.

"Yeah, that's it. Fucking hot. Ok, now take it all off babe," Derek commanded.

"But..." Holly objected.

"Do it! Show me that hot body of yours," Derek ordered.

Holly took a deep breath. She tried to block out her fears and instead focused on Derek's hard rod that awaited her. She unsnapped her pants and pulled the zipper down. She continued to sway her hips as she shimmied her too tight jeans down past her wide hips.

"Oh yeah babe. Show me that nice round ass. Turn around for me," he instructed.

Holly turned and Derek whistled again. "That's it. Stick it out for me."

Holly cringed, expecting him to think she was too fat as she awkwardly bent at the hips and pushed her butt towards him. Derek stared for several moments with lust in his eyes as the two globes jiggled in front of him.

"Ok, now the panties. Take them off slowly. By the way, you need to buy some sexy thong panties for the next time I see you. No more of those granny panties for my hot babe."

Holly trembled as she hooked her fingers in the waistband of the white cotton panties. She took another deep breath and the pushed them down until they were bunched around her ankles. She stood in front of Derek, her face flush, and waited. For several more moments Derek just stared at her. His eyes traveled from her tits down to the muff of pubic hair that Holly tried to block with her hand. "You are so hot babe. Just amazing. Now it's time for your lesson. Get on your knees and crawl over here between my legs," he commanded.

Holly wanted to resist, but when she looked over at him and saw his hard cock, both menacing and erotic, she could think of nothing else. She dropped to her hands and knees and crawled as her tits swayed beneath her. She slid up between his legs until her face was inches from his shaft, and without wasting any more time pushed out her tongue and licked the length of his rod as she moaned in carnal lust.

"That's right. Lick it. Get it wet all over," he urged. She proceeded to bathe his rod with her tongue, feeling every curve and vein. Once he was satisfied, he ordered her to take it into her mouth. She obeyed, and wrapped her lips around the tip as she swirled her tongue against it. He groaned in approval.

"Take it deeper," he commanded. She obediently dropped her head further down until his shaft filled her mouth and her lips were tightly stretched around its girth.

"Deeper," he demanded. She looked up at him with her mouth still filled with his cock, not sure what to do. She took a little more of him, but when his shaft hit the back of her throat she gagged and pulled back.

"Again," he said, his meaning clear to Holly. She once again let his cock press uncomfortably against her throat. She fought the urge to gag, but only could keep it there a few seconds before she had to raise off of him again.

"Just pitiful, babe. So here's the deal. You are going to suck my cock until you can take it all the way down your throat and bury your nose in my pubic hair. I don't care how long it takes you, but you better figure it out."

Holly looked up at him apprehensively. He couldn't really mean it. It was just too big. At the same time, desire burned inside of her as she knelt between his legs. Something about his cock was impossible to resist. She knew logically that what he was asking her to do was wrong, that she wasn't that sort of girl. But right at that moment she had to have his cock, she just couldn't get up and walk away.

"But I don't know if I can," Holly pleaded. "It's too big."

"Nonsense. I'm sure a smart girl like you can figure it out. Now get to it," he replied.

She looked back down at his cock, her fingers wrapped tightly around it. "It's impossible," she thought. "How could anyone do this?" She stroked it and felt how hard his shaft was. She realized that her mouth was watering in anticipation. She licked the head again, and then put her mouth over the head and sucked. Maybe she could get him to cum like before without doing what he was asking. She stroked more firmly and ran her tongue around the head. But it seemed that he had read her mind.

"No hands, babe. Now get to it, show me what you can do." Holly whimpered as fear set in. But she had to try, she decided. Once again she put her mouth over his cock and let in slide in. She tried to relax her jaw and then pushed her head down a little further. She immediately started to gag and quickly pulled back up. She looked up and Derek but found no sympathy. He just stared down at her and waited.

She tried again and again, but each time the result was the same. Every time the head of his cock pressed against her throat she gagged. She tried to ignore it and push further, but her body wouldn't let her and she fell back. Derek finally began to instruct her.

"Take a deep breath first, then try again," he said. She did, and lasted maybe a few seconds longer before she had to pull back and gasp for breath. "Try it again," he told her. She kept trying, but was now frustrated by her lack of progress. Derek seemed unfazed, however.

"Make sure my cock is slick with your saliva," he said. She did the best she could to spit on his shaft, though she felt awkward with this very un-lady like act. Still, it seemed to help, and the next time she was able to keep his cock pressed against her throat without immediately gagging. She pulled back up, breathing hard and hoped to see some praise in Derek's eyes from her progress, but he just watched her and then looked back at his cock. His meaning was clear, and Holly took another deep breath and tried again.

She tried again and again and again. But for all her effort she was only able to hold his cock at the back of her throat without gagging, but couldn't get it in any farther. Her eyes were watering and the small amount of makeup she wore had streaked down her cheeks. She finally fell back in frustration.

"I can't do it!" she cried. "Please, it's too big, it won't fit!"

"Now don't give me that bullshit, babe. Look at you, top of the class in high school, valedictorian. I'm sure you are smart enough to figure it out. And I really like watching you try, so I'm in no hurry. Now get to it!"

Holly winced at his harsh tone. Part of her wanted to run away. But even as her knees ached from kneeling on the floor and her jaw ached from being stretched open, somehow she couldn't will herself to get up. She steeled her resolve and then leaned back to take his cock into her mouth once again.

She willed her throat to relax and pushed her head down harder. To her shock, another inch of his shaft slid into her mouth. The feeling was so foreign that she quickly pulled back. It didn't hurt, but it was definitely uncomfortable. Derek was smiling down at her.

"That was slightly better," he said.

Holly wanted to argue with him that it was way better. Instead she took a deep breath and lowered her mouth onto his shaft again. Like the last time, she willed throat to relax and then pushed her head down. She was again able to fit another inch of his shaft into her mouth and felt the head as it lodged in her throat. She held it there for a few seconds, but realized that there was still another three inches to go. Frustrated, she backed away before she tried again.

After another deep breath, she slid down on his shaft. This time she ignored her fears and pushed her head down as hard as she could. To her shock she found herself with her nose against his stomach. She squealed and quickly pulled away, once again gasping for breath. Derek had a big grin on his face. "Again," he ordered.

"But I did it!" she argued. "Wasn't that what you wanted?"

"It was a decent start, sure. But practice makes perfect, as they say. Now keep practicing!"

Holly glared at him, but eventually took his cock into her mouth once again and repeated the effort. This time it was slightly easier and she was able to hold it longer. But she couldn't breathe, so she pulled away only to realize that Derek now had his hands on her head. He allowed her to back off enough to take a breath, but not remove his cock from her mouth. He put pressure on her head, and it was clear that he wanted her to deep throat his cock again.

She repeated the task again and again. Derek's hands directed her to increase her pace, and soon it wasn't clear if it was Holly or Derek that was in control of the motions.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" Derek growled. "That's so hot, babe. Take it all, take my cock down your throat. You love it, you cock sucking slut!" Holly tried to ignore his words, but in the back of her mind they stung. She wasn't a slut! How dare he call her that. And yet if anyone actually saw the two of them at that very moment they would have to agree that she was.

"Yeah babe, deep throat my big cock! Get ready to swallow my big load. I'm going to pump it right down your throat!" Holly squealed and feebly tried to pull away, but it was no use. Moments later Derek forced his cock down her throat and held it there as the first two blasts of cum gushed into her. Holly was finally able to pull back as the next jet of cum hit her tongue and filled her mouth. Derek pulled her head back onto his cock as he continued to cum. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth. She swallowed some of it, but more of it poured out of her and spilled onto his stomach and dripped down onto the sofa.

His cock finally spent, he removed his hands from Holly's head and she fell back, gasping and coughing. Her body was once again on fire, every nerve on edge. She could feel a throbbing need between her legs and her nipples were so hard that they ached. Confused and afraid of these feelings, she rose to stand on wobbly legs and took a step towards the bathroom. Before she could get away Derek swung his hands around her waist. His hands quickly dropped to her ass and squeezed. Holly groaned.

"Just fucking fantastic! Have I told you lately how freakin' hot you are?" he asked as he pulled her towards him. His head was now eye level with her tits, and he stared lustily. "Fucking awesome!" he said, and then leaned forward and sucked on her right nipple. Holly nearly collapsed from the intense feeling. Then realizing what he was doing, she squealed and tried to get away. He bit down on her nipple and she screamed. She could feel her own cream seeping from her sex and dripping down the inside of her thigh as her pussy contracted.

"Please, stop!" she cried. There still remained part of her that couldn't let this happen. The sensations that radiated from between her legs were evil, and she fought it with all the energy she had left in her. Derek wasn't done yet, however. He lowered his head and pulled her pussy towards him. "Fuck yeah," he growled. And then he stuck out his tongue and gave one long firm lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Holly screamed once again. His tongue felt like fire on her sensitive skin, but at the same it time nearly pushed her over the edge into the unknown. She beat on his back with her fists to make him stop.

Derek pulled back and looked up at her. "So fucking hot!" he said, and then as he let her go he gave her a hard slap on her ass. Holly turned and grabbed her clothes and then ran to the bathroom.

*****

Holly didn't see Derek at all on Thursday. She refused to contact him, lest he see her as actually wanting to do those nasty things with him, or that she had given in to her lustful thoughts. In the morning she once again fearfully examined her body in the bathroom mirror, afraid of what she might find. Her butt seemed even bigger and her waist smaller. And now on top of those changes, her lips seemed puffier. Maybe they were bruised from the abuse they took the day before with Derek. At least that's what she hoped. The image she saw in the mirror was one she barely recognized compared to just a short time ago. Even her hair seemed fuller and with more curl than she could recall it having. The word bimbo popped into her head. She cringed and looked away.

She stayed home all day, but made plans with Crystal to spend Friday night at Crystal's house. Crystal's parents were away, so they'd have the place to themselves. It had been a couple years since she and her friend had a slumber party and she looked forward to it. And besides, this was a good excuse to not have to go back to her mommy's house and face what was sure to be a hundred questions about the changes going on with her body and about her relationship with Derek.

Holly cringed at the idea of saying she was in a relationship with him. It certainly wasn't a normal relationship. They didn't go to the movies or to dinner or any of the normal things that Holly thought people who were dating were supposed to do. So she decided it was good that Derek hadn't contacted her today. She was better off without him. Maybe he moved on to someone else.

That last thought tormented her all day. What if he was with another girl? Good riddance, she tried to convince herself. But she couldn't stop the feelings of intense jealousy at the idea. "Who could it be?" she wondered. The day dragged on as she tried to keep herself busy and not think about Derek. But images of Derek with another girl continued to fill her head. Even worse, she began to think about another girl pleasuring him, stroking his penis, taking him into her mouth, maybe even letting him go further. "Damn him!" she cried. She tried to read a book for a while, and watched some TV. It was no use, though. She was agitated about Derek, and as the day wore on she was more and more convinced he was with another girl. To her dismay, she was also constantly wet between her legs. She did her best to avoid her daddy when he came home from work, and finally went to bed early.

Sleep didn't relieve her tension either, however. The dreams that she'd been having were becoming more and more graphic. In one of her dreams that night she was kneeling on a cool hard floor inside a large industrial looking building. A spotlight shone on her, but in the dimness around her she could see countless men standing and looking at her. She looked again and realized they were all naked, and all sported big erections. One at a time they approached her. She knelt there, frozen in place, and stared at each big cock as it was illuminated by the spotlight. Each man stroked his shaft until it sprayed hot white sticky liquid over her face and tits. She groaned with each new load of jism that plastered her face, the cream so hot on her soft skin that it burned. She licked her lips and tasted it, which triggered a craving for more. She opened her mouth and let them shoot right onto her awaiting tongue. She swallowed greedily and then got ready for more.

KegRoller
KegRoller
549 Followers