College Prep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

Crystal, who had been watching this erotic scene the whole time, bent down over Holly and sucked Holly's nipple into her mouth. She bit down and Holly screamed and went over the edge. Her pussy contracted around Derek's cock as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her whole body bounced and shook on the bed as her orgasm went on and on. Cream gushed from her pussy. She screamed again as her pussy continued to contract around Derek's cock. He thrust even faster, which triggered a second orgasm, stronger than the first.

"You... are... fucking... mine... now..." Derek growled, slamming into her with each word. Crystal backed away and picked up Derek's cell phone. She pointed it towards the bed and filmed the erotic scene before her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Holly shouted as her body continued to overload on pleasure. "Please don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Another orgasm ripped through her body and she screamed out. She wrapped her legs around Derek's back and pulled him into her with more force.

Holly's pussy continued to squeeze his cock, driving Derek to the peak as well. After several more thrusts he buried his cock inside her and filled her pussy with his hot load. Jet after jet of cum pumped into her. The hot cum that blasted inside Holly pushed her over the edge once again and her fourth orgasm overtook her, stronger than all the previous ones. All the while Crystal captured the scene as Holly screamed out as she gave in to the intense pleasure.

Holly briefly passed out as her orgasm went on and on. When she came to, Derek was kneeling above her, his semi-hard cock hovering a few inches from her face. Holly's body continued to spasm with aftershocks of the most incredible experience she'd ever felt, and she felt the mixture of his cum and her juices ooze out of her gaping pussy. She realized she had reached orgasm for the first time in her life. And she also realized that she wanted more. She looked up as his cock.

"Lick it," he ordered.

Without hesitation she lifted her head and took his cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked off the sticky cream that coated it, and only after swallowing did she realize she had tasted her own nectar along with his cum. While she was cleaning his cock he reached down and pinched and tugged on Holly's nipples. She squirmed and grunted as her desire quickly ramped back up, and she hungrily took his shaft deeper into her mouth. She thrust her hips upward, unconsciously looking for him to fill her up again.

When he was satisfied that his cock was clean he pulled it away from her. Holly whimpered at the loss. He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "The first one is free, babe. From now on you'll have to earn it. I'll be back in the morning."

Holly lay there exhausted as she watched Derek get dressed, give Crystal a hug, and walk out of the room.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers