College Prep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers

*****

Holly had made arrangements with her daddy to use his car on Friday, and she convinced him to give her his credit card so she could buy clothes and supplies for college. But the first priority for her was that she desperately needed a bigger bra. While her tits weren't growing much larger, they were now double D size and were spilling out of the bra she bought recently. To make matters worse, her lips remained puffy, leading her to believe this was yet another permanent change. She stared at her now hourglass figure in the bathroom mirror. She ran her hands over her tits. Her nipples were hard and sensitive, and she had to force herself to move her hands away and ignore the desire to pinch and toy with them. Her hands moved lower, to her narrow waist and then over her wider hips and finally inward to the top of her mons. Her fingers slid down into the small tuft of soft dark pubic hair. She dipped a finger lower, splitting her nether lips. She felt wetness seeping from her vagina as her body shivered at the pleasure that radiated out.

Holly saw her hairbrush sitting on the sink with its round black handle. Without thinking she reached out and picked it up. She lifted one leg and rested her foot on the countertop, which left her legs spread wide. She moved the brush between her legs and rubbed the ribbed handle over her pussy. A spasm shook her body. She rubbed the handle back and forth several more times and it quickly became coated with her cream. Her body craved more, however. She rotated the brush so that the blunt tip of the handle pressed against the entrance of her sex. She gently pushed and the first inch of the handle easily slid into her. She groaned. She pulled it back and began to push it back in again. But then she glanced up and saw herself in the mirror. She didn't recognize the image that reflected back at her. It was an image of pure lust, a body flush with desire, legs spread wantonly, sex dripping. She screamed in shock and fell back onto the floor as she dropped the brush. "What is wrong with me!" she shouted.

After she recovered some self-control and checked for bruises, she took a shower and then busied herself the rest of the morning and early afternoon with shopping. Besides a new bra, she also needed new jeans since she was barely able to squeeze her old ones over her butt. She remembered Derek's comment about her panties, and even though she was still angry at him she grudgingly picked out a couple skimpy pairs. She finished off her shopping by getting two new conservative tops that she hoped did a better job of hiding her large breasts.

*****

Her daddy came home from work mid-afternoon and agreed to drop her off at Crystal's house. He looked at her a little oddly and she was sure he was going to say something about the way she looked, but he kept quiet, thankfully. She texted her mommy that she wouldn't be home that night. She figured her mommy would be happy about that, as it would give her more time alone with Barry.

Her daddy dropped her off in front of Crystal's house. Crystal had texted her to come in and head up to her room, so she waved at her daddy as she opened the front door and watched as he drove away. Holly stepped into the house and closed the door, then started up the stairs towards Crystal's room.

When she approached her bedroom she heard a voice coming from inside. "Please, I want to see it! I don't want to wait!" It was Crystal. Who was she talking to, Holly wondered.

She stepped into the room and gasped. Before her was Crystal, on her knees dressed only in her bra and panties. She was kneeling in front of Derek, who was smiling down at her. He was fully dressed, but her hand was pressed up against the bulge in his jeans.

"What the..." Holly blurted out. "You... here..." she choked out, but was too stunned to form a complete thought. Anger started to build up inside her. He was here, with her! What was she doing with him! And what were they doing before Holly arrived, with Crystal touching him down there!

"Hi babe!" Derek said cheerily. "Great to see you again. Crystal and I were just waiting for you to arrive." As Derek was talking Crystal rose and walked over to Holly, took her hand, and pulled her the rest of the way into the room.

"Hi Holly!" She pulled Holly close and gave her a hug before Holly could escape her grasp. Holly couldn't help but notice how Crystal's breasts, covered only by her thin bra, pressed up against her own larger breasts. Holly looked down at Crystal's cleavage, and then blushed as she noticed a twinge of arousal in her own body. She quickly untangled herself from the hug, regained a hold on her anger, and turned to Derek.

"What are you doing here?" she asked suspiciously as she began to process the situation. "Is this why you didn't call me yesterday? You've been with her? And what were the two of you doing when I walked in?" she glared over at Crystal.

"Easy babe! Don't go getting all jealous on me. Nothing's happened between Crystal and I, we've just been talking," Derek replied as he winked at Crystal.

"Talking!" And then realization hit her. She turned to Crystal. "You! You've been telling him about me! Is that how he knew the times when I was going to be home? Or how he knew when I'd be at the senior home? What else did you tell him?"

"Oh, just calm down a bit," Crystal replied. "Sure, I let him in on a few details. I think you should be thanking me, by the way. If it weren't for me you'd spend your last summer here with your nose buried in a book. Instead you have this." Crystal took hold of Holly's hand and placed it on the bulge in Derek's jeans. "Now isn't this something you could never learn from any book?"

Holly at first tried to pull her hand away. But the sight and feel of his bulge had an intoxicating effect on her. Her mind shifted its focus to Derek's cock, and she slowly began to rub it as her body started to heat up.

"That's it, see? Feel how hard it is," Crystal whispered to Holly. "It looks so big inside his pants. Don't you want to take it out and touch it? I bet it's so silky soft," Holly's anger faded, replaced by a building desire. She continued to rub her hand over his bulge, mesmerized.

"Go on, take it out," Crystal again encouraged. Holly hesitated. This was wrong. She was in her friend's bedroom, with her friend right next to her. She wasn't going to take his member out while Crystal watched.

"No... we can't. Not here..." Holly stammered. But her words didn't convince anyone. She briefly thought of running away, but she had no car. And besides, there was no way she was going to leave him alone here with Crystal.

"Shh, don't be afraid. Here, let me help you," Crystal said. She slid down to her knees and unbuckled Derek's belt. Holly again had the urge to run away, but Derek put his arm around her and firmly held her in place. Holly held her breath as Crystal unsnapped his jeans and moved her fingers to his zipper. The sound of the zipper briefly filled the room. Crystal groaned as she saw his cock barely contained inside his underwear. She grabbed Holly's hand and pressed it against his hard shaft, and guided Holly's hand slowly up and down the length of it. "It looks so big," Crystal murmured. She wished it was her own hand on his cock, but knew that now wasn't the time for that.

"Please, we shouldn't..." Holly croaked as she continued to weakly object, all the while focused on her hand and the feel of his shaft underneath the thin material.

Crystal left Holly's hand on his bulge and hooked her thumbs into the elastic waist of his underwear. She stretched it out over the head of his cock, then pulled down. Both girls gasped when his cock popped free. It pointed straight out, eight inches long and thick. Crystal again had to stop herself from grabbing it. Holly stared down at it, transfixed, until she felt Derek push her downwards. She dropped to her knees in front of him. Crystal dropped down behind her.

Derek just waited, studying Holly. He knew that Holly was conflicted. A battle raged inside her about whether to stay or to run away. A battle between her desire for his cock and her sense of morality. Derek knew that the slut Holly would win out. Holly stared at his hard shaft, just a few inches from her face. His musky scent drifted to her nose and she teetered as her head spun. She licked her puffy lips and slowly raised her hands until they rested on his thighs. She pushed back slightly and felt the warmth of Crystal's body behind her. And still nobody said a word, the room eerily quiet.

Ever so slowly Holly's right hand inched up his thigh, and then moved inward toward his manhood. Her fingers slid through his pubic hair and slowly circled the base of his shaft. Holly stared straight ahead as if in a trance. She watched as her own fingers began to stroke his cock as if they had a mind of their own. In the distance she heard Derek saying "Good girl." Somewhere deep down she felt proud that she had won a kind word from him. She continued to glide her fingers up and down his shaft. She didn't know how long she continued to stroke him, time seemed to have slowed to a standstill.

A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of his cock. She was drawn to it as if it were a drug and she was an addict. Her tongue darted out and licked it, and as soon as the taste registered on her tongue her pussy contracted in urgent desire. Holly groaned and looked up to Derek.

"That's it babe, this is where you want to be. Now why don't you show Crystal the new skills that you learned the other day?"

A new wave of humiliation went through Holly as she recalled how she deep throated his cock. She didn't want to do it again, and certainly not with Crystal watching. And yet she couldn't resist the need to taste him, feel his rod fill her mouth. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around him. She bobbed up and down, each time taking him a little deeper until each thrust resulted in the head of his cock bumping up against her throat. Derek patiently watched the erotic sight before him. He knew she would eventually work up to the task.

A wink passed between Derek and Crystal, and Crystal grinned as she understood it's meaning. She wrapped her hands around Holly and found the top button of her shirt. She popped it open and moved to the next button. Holly squirmed but didn't let Derek's cock slip from her mouth or do anything to stop Crystal's actions. The second button popped open. Crystal caressed the exposed skin between Holly's tits. Holly squealed in protest, but still didn't stop her friend. Crystal opened the last two buttons and pulled Holly's shirt open. This time it was Crystal that gasped as she looked over Holly's shoulder and saw the massive tits held in her pink bra.

"Oh my god, girl! Where have you been hiding these?" She cupped Holly's tits in her hands. "You fucking bitch! Now not only are you the smartest girl I know, but also the hottest!" She found Holly's nipples and began to rub them through her bra. "Now what's this new skill you've learned? Are you going to show me?" Crystal prodded.

Holly groaned as her nipples hardened against her will. Her girlfriend was touching her breasts, which was way beyond appropriate. She briefly wondered how she would be able to ask for forgiveness for this during her next confession. She could feel her panties were completely soaked with the cream that steadily seeped from her pussy. Her situation was escalating out of control, but her desperate need prevented her from doing anything to stop what was happening. She pushed her head more firmly onto Derek's cock, but was still left with at least three more inches. She tried a couple more times, but was still not successful. She took a deep breath and tried to remember how she did it the last time. Holly got his cock as wet as she could with her saliva and did her best to relax her throat. She took a deep breath and rammed her head onto his shaft.

Crystal gasped. "Holy fuck!" she cried out as she took in the sight before her. Holly had buried her nose in Derek's pubic hair, his cock wedged down her throat. Holly held it there for a few seconds, her lips stretched tightly around the base of his shaft. A strange feeling of ownership passed through Holly. She was making a statement to Crystal that this cock belonged to her, that it was off limits to Crystal. Holly had always been jealous of how pretty her friend was, how she could so easily attract men. But that wasn't going to happen with Derek. Crystal wasn't going to steal him away from her. Holly pulled back and gasped for breath.

"Oh yeah babe. I knew you'd remember how to do it," Derek said.

Holly looked up at him, and as their eyes locked she pushed forward and took his cock down her throat again. She held him there until her eyes began to water, and again pulled back and gasped for breath. She repeated this several more times, each time his cock seemed to get even harder than the last. She barely noticed when Crystal unhooked her bra and freed her tits. Derek finally pushed Holly away, he had different plans for Holly beyond just a blowjob.

Derek pulled Holly to her feet and guided her over to the bed. "Lie down," he ordered. Holly wanted to protest, she felt a twinge of fear over what she guessed he might want next. When she hesitated Derek reached out and pinched both of her nipples. Her knees buckled and her pussy contracted again. She collapsed back onto the bed and Derek climbed on top of her and pulled her to the middle of the bed. He leaned down and kissed her. Her head was spinning as their tongues battled, and she moaned when he bit her lower lip. They hadn't kissed all that often during their relationship, and the intimacy of it caused Holly's head to spin. He rose up above her and then positioned his cock between her tits. Crystal had moved up on the bed above Holly's head, and she now pushed Holly's tits together to capture his rod.

Derek thrust slowly as Holly watched, transfixed. His cock was so big, so hard, she couldn't look away. A drop of pre-cum formed and she pushed out her tongue. Derek didn't let her reach it, however. "Beg for it," he said.

Holly squirmed. "Please! I... want to taste it."

"My horny babe," Derek said, smiling down at her. He moved forward and Holly greedily licked the tip of his cock.

As Derek continued his slow tit fuck, he reached behind him and lifted Holly's skirt to expose her panties. He ran a finger over the wet material and then patted her with his fingers, which made a wet, almost splattering sound. Holly grunted and thrust her hips upward at the exquisite feeling. Her arousal inched higher and higher towards some unknown destination.

Derek sat back up and pulled his cock away from her tits. He slid down her body until he kneeled between Holly's legs. As he stared into Holly's eyes he reached down and slowly pulled her panties down. He pushed her legs up towards her chest, her feet in the air, and pulled her panties off past her feet. Holly shuddered as she realized how exposed she was. This was wrong, something deep inside her said. But that voice was drowned out by an urgent and unrelenting desire.

Derek slid forward and laid his cock on top of Holly's mons. He slowly thrust forward and back, his shaft rubbing just above Holly's sensitive clit. Holly groaned, but didn't say anything. She was beyond being able to resist what she expected was to come next. Instead she waited for Derek to take her. He shifted lower, his rod now slowly rubbing Holly's clit. Holly couldn't stop her hips from thrusting up towards him. Her pussy contracted and her desire spiked again. He continued, patiently rocking his hips and watching Holly's reaction. As her body began to shake Derek changed position again, the head of his cock now pressed gently at Holly's slick opening. He held it there without moving. Holly held her breath, waiting for her fate.

"You are going to beg me for it. And when you do you will be mine. Do you want to know why?" Derek asked.

Holly's head was spinning. What was he talking about? She couldn't focus. His cock felt so good pressing up against her opening. She felt Derek slap her across the face. She stared up at him, confused. He pulled back and slowly rubbed his manhood against her clit again.

"I'll tell you a little story. I spent a lot of time with one of the nuns at our school while I was in detention every day. And let me tell you, she might be a nun, but she holds some beliefs that didn't come from the pope. She told me about a book in the library, hidden away from most students. A book on the occult." Derek paused his story to quicken his thrusting against Holly's clit. Her juices dripped down the crack of her ass and onto the bed. She hovered on the edge of the abyss. She pushed her hips back at him with his every thrust. She heard the words he was saying, but none of them made any sense to her. All she wanted was his cock, to feel it fill her, stretch her. Any remnants of resistance were gone, replaced with a powerful need that could only be quenched by his big cock.

Derek slowed again and resumed his story as Holly moaned and squirmed underneath him. "I studied this book for a long time. I memorized all the incantations, learned the rituals, acquired the necessary sacred objects. Finally, I made a deal with the devil. I know that sounds rather trite, but it turned out to be easier than I thought. The terms were that if I would corrupt the most virtuous girl in school, he would turn me into a sex god." Derek took his cock in his hand and slapped it against Holly's clit. Holly began shaking again. Despite his ominous words there was no stopping the pleasure that radiated from every cell in her body.

"That virtuous girl is you, babe, if you hadn't figured that part out." Derek paused and pulled his cock away.

"Tell me what you want," Derek demanded.

Holly stared at him. "Please... I can't..." she whispered.

"Tell me!" he shouted. Holly cringed as another battle raged inside her. He couldn't make her say it. If he just took her then she could say it wasn't her fault. But the desire in her body was beyond rational thought. She'd been constantly horny since she met Derek, with no relief. When she was with Derek, when she was daydreaming about Derek, and in her dreams at night, her every moment was filled with erotic and nasty thoughts that left her constantly in need. She needed him, needed his cock, more than breath itself.

"Please..."

Still, Derek waited, the head of his cock now pressed gently against her opening. His cock throbbed with his every heartbeat, and Holly could feel it pulsing against her sex. The heat of his cock felt like it was going to burn her sensitive skin. She was desperate to feel him inside her. Something inside her finally snapped.

"Please... fuck... me..." she croaked.

When that last word passed from her lips Derek pushed himself inside her. Holly screamed out at the sudden pain and clawed at the sheets. Derek pulled back out and waited a few seconds, and thrust in again a little further. "Fuck!" Holly shouted out. The pain quickly subsided, replaced by a feeling unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Derek began a slow and steady rhythm, and Holly grunted with each thrust. She soon reached new heights of desire and need, beyond anything she had felt in the past week. His huge cock alternately stretched her to the limit as it pushed into her and left her feeling completely empty when it slid back out. She felt her body drive nearer and nearer to that unknown abyss. She desperately wanted it but at the same time feared it. She heard Derek talking to her.

"You are so hot, babe! Your pussy is so tight, squeezing my big cock. You love it, don't you? You love being fucked by my big cock. Say it!" Derek demanded.

"Yesss," Holly hissed. "I love your big c...cock." She inched closer to her orgasm. Her body started shaking.

KegRoller
KegRoller
550 Followers