Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about with a boy?" Elissa wanted to know.

"Never had sex. Jerked off a couple. Almost let one fuck me, but I didn't because I didn't want to do it on an impulse, and at the time, I didn't want to risk getting pregnant. I'm on birth control pills now."

"You jerked a couple of guys off?"

"Yeah. Heat of the moment," Michelle explained casually. "It's one way to stop them from going further."

Elissa chuckled. "Good trick. I'll have to remember that."

"So, you like to kiss girls."

"Yes. I'll admit that to you because of what we've done," Michelle stated. "But I wouldn't go around telling that to just anyone."

"So, your offer to practice with me wasC"


"An offer to practice with you," Michelle interrupted, sensing where this was going. "It wasn't to lure you or trick you. Did I hope you would want to? Absolutely. But if you hadn't, I would have let it go. I'd rather have you as a friend."

"So, do you even want to do it with a boy?"

"Of course, I do," Michelle confirmed. "But as I've said, I'm shy with boys and I wouldn't want to just do it with anyone."

Elissa breathed her relief, though she didn't know why.

Hesitantly, Michelle asked, "So, do you want to get together this afternoon?"

Elissa thought for a second, then grinned, "I think I do."

* * *

They both knew they were not there to study or do homework. They also knew they didn't need to accidentally‑on‑purpose drift into what they wanted to do in the first place. As a result, they didn't wait to instantly lock lips. But it didn't last nearly as long as they intended it to.

On most days, Elissa had a couple of hours alone in her house after school before her brother, who was in his second year of college, came home, followed a short while later by her parents. The untimely arrival of her sibling had the two girls scrambling to open books and feign doing school work. It was the first time he'd come home during one of their 'study sessions.'

Devon knocked on her door. The girls were in position by then, and Elissa innocently said, "Come in." When he did, she casually noted, "Thought you had a class this afternoon."

"It was canceled," he told them. "I'm just going to change and take advantage of this time to go to the gym."

Elissa could see that her brother's attention was on Michelle. And why not? Her friend was very attractive. "Devon, this is my friend, Michelle. Michelle, my brother, Devon."

He stepped in and extended his hand, but Elissa knew he was really checking her out. They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you," Devon offered, using all his charm.


Elissa watched with interest. It was the first time he showed interest in one of her friends. She told him, "We're in the middle of studying."

"Right," Devon said, "See you later." He displayed his best smile, and then departed.

"He's hot!" Michelle whispered after the door was closed again.

Rolling her eyes, Elissa said, "Seriously?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I never looked at him that way."

"Well, take my word for it, he is." Michelle was still watching the door as if he would return.

"Want me to get him back?" Elissa asked facetiously.

"Yes," Michelle agreed eagerly.

"Really?"

She grinned. "No. Just kidding. But he really is nice."

"Now, that, he is," Elissa agreed leaning closer. And when their lips came together, and it quickly elevated to impassioned, she wondered if her friend's sudden aggressiveness was the result of her brother's charm. Regardless, Elissa enjoyed it. This time their kiss was uninterrupted and lasted several minutes.

They pulled back, not far, and gazed into each other's eyes as lovers would. Within seconds, their tongues were dueling again. It quickly escalated to hot and heavy, and they found themselves embracing tighter than usual.

As though their talk last night had put it all in perspective, or freed her, or. . . whatever. . . Elissa succumbed to the new level of arousal she was experiencing. Heat was building between her legs. She wanted to reach down and rub her clit, but she dared not. The girls were squirming around, and suddenly, Elissa felt Michelle's thigh rub against her crotch. She shivered because it felt electric. She couldn't help herself and rubbed her pussy against Michelle's leg. Her friend did not attempt to move her limb. Elissa even thought she felt Michelle press her leg tighter. Under that assumption, Elissa rubbed herself harder.


To her surpriseCor notCMichelle casually reached down and gently eased her friend's leg to a similar position against her own crotch. And then, she moved her inner section just as Elissa was doing.

Subconsciously, each knew what she was doing, and once both realized that the other was doing it intentionally, they let themselves go. They never broke the kiss, instead stepping up their pace until they were both issuing guttural sounds as first Elissa, and a couple of minutes later, Michelle, each had incredible orgasms.

When they finished, neither separated from the other, but rather continued to hold each other tightly. Finally, they pulled back enough to look at each other, and then Elissa started giggling, and a second later, Michelle joined in laughing.

A few minutes later, Michelle sat back and asked, "Do we need to talk about this?"

"Not unless you need to," Elissa said, smiling warmly. "I don't want to spoil the mood by analyzing it. At least, not now."

"Okay, good. I'm going to scoot. Got to get home for dinner." Michelle leaned over and gave her friend a quick peck on the lips.

With a grin of approval, Elissa said, "See you tomorrow."

* * *

Devon quickly jogged away from his sister's room, easing silently out of the house. She'd had a guilty look on her face when she introduced him to her gorgeous friend, Michelle. He'd never known Elissa to have such a close friend, particularly one who came over so much, so he decided to listen for a bit. He had no idea his sibling was into girls. He didn't have a problem with it, but it disappointed him about Michelle. He wished he could have seen what they were doing. It sounded hot.

Later that night, Devon again went to his sister's room only to find her studying.

"I thought studying was why Michelle came over?" he asked, trying to figure a way to ask if she was only into girls.

"I have an elective that she doesn't, so I have to study it alone," Elissa explained.

"Oh. So, how long have the two of you been friends? I don't recall seeing her around much before."


"Her family moved here this summer. Can you imagine having to change schools in your senior year?"

"No. But she seems to have adjusted. She really seems nice, not to mention really hot."

Elissa smirked. "Yeah, I saw you checking her out."

"She have a boyfriend?"

"No. Why are you interested?"

"Maybe. Think she'd go out with me? An older guy?" Devon joked.

"Probably. She seemed attracted to you also."

"Really? Hmmm. I'll think about it." Well, at least he had his answer.

* * *

"I have to tell you," Michelle said as soon as she sat at the lunch table the next day, "I've never done that before."

Assuming she was referring to the next level they had gone to yesterday, Elissa surmised, "You didn't like it."

"Did I say that?" Michelle asked with some annoyance over her friend's frequent jump to conclusions. "I did like it. But most of what you and I have done and the concerns you've had, I've already dealt with. Now, we're heading into territory where even I have never been. Did you intend to go there? If so, do you intend to go again? If so, are you sure?"

"Wow! Sounds like you're the hesitant one now," Elissa guessed. "I wouldn't have expected that from you. To answer your question, I didn't intend to go there. But I did enjoy it. And as far as going there again, well, it takes two to tango, as they say, so that largely depends on you. Am I sure? Don't know that I'm sure about anything. It was one of those mood of the moment situations. Will we encounter another such situation? That is very likely. The question is, when we do, what do you want to do?"

"I want you to come to my house this afternoon. My parents are going out from work, so they won't be home for a while. I'll give you my answer then."

* * *


To say Elissa was intrigued was an understatement. Beyond that, she wasn't sure what she was. She certainly didn't know what to expect. This was as vague as Michelle had ever been.

Knowing it was her friend, Michelle did not hesitate to answer the door in only bra and panties. "I was in the middle of changing," she explained to Elissa's wide eyes.

Following her friend through the house to her room, Elissa couldn't get over seeing Michelle with so little on. "Wow! My brother was right. You are hot."

"He said that?" Michelle questioned with an appreciative smile.

With a nod, Elissa commented, "Didn't know you had such big tits. The clothes you wear don't show them off."

Michelle cupped her breasts. "I'm not an exhibitionist and they're not big."

"Bigger than mine."

"Let me see."

"You want to see my boobs?" Elissa asked in astonishment.

"You compared them to mine," Michelle reminded. "Only one way to tell. No big deal if you don't want to."

Elissa shrugged. "What the hell?" She quickly removed her shirt.

The girls stood side by side facing Michelle's mirror.

"See? Smaller," Elissa pointed out.

"Barely."

Neither made any move to cover up.

"We gonna stay like this?" Elissa asked.

"Can if you want."

"So, is that the answer you said you'd give at lunch?" Elissa wanted to know.


"No. This was not a plot to get you to expose yourself," Michelle explained. "I wanted to get you to think about something before getting too comfortable getting off with me."

"Oh? What is that?" a confused Elissa asked.

"Have you ever had an orgasm from any other method than your handCand my leg?"

"No," Elissa answered wondering where the question was coming from.

"So, you've never used any device orC"

"You mean like a dildo?"

"Or a cucumber orC"

"Seriously? What's your point?" Elissa asked becoming frustrated.

"In just a few weeks," Michelle recounted, "we've gone from kissing, ostensibly for practice, to dry humping each other's leg to have an orgasm. If it escalates, which it likely will, how far would it go? How far are we willing to let it go? Will we end up naked, with our fingers in each other's pussies, maybe even using mouths and tongues to get each other off? And all having never experienced an orgasm from having something inside and certainly not real sex."

But you said we shouldn't worry about what we would be," Elissa countered.

"That's right. But neither should we end up with a false sense that we only want same sex climaxes when we haven't had it any other way. I think you need to experience an orgasm from a penis or dildo or some such.

"Okay, I concede that some of what you say makes sense. But my family doesn't eat cucumbers, I don't own any devices, and I have no desire to fuck Jeremy. So, unless you have another solution, this discussion is simply academic. And what about you? Don't you need to experience a penis or dildo also?"

With a big grin, Michelle reached into her night table drawer and pulled out a long dildo shaped like a hard penis.

Elissa gasped. "You have a dildo?" She stated it more than asked in a voice of pure amazement. "Where did you get it? How did you get it? Why are you just now telling me?"


"None of that matters," Michelle said brushing it off. "What matters is that you should try it."

"You want me to use it on myself?" Elissa asked with incredulity.

"I can leave you alone, or I can stay and guide you, or I can do it for you."

"This is yours? You've used it?"

"Well, yeah."

"So, it must be really good," Elissa deduced, "if you want me to try it."

"That's for you to decide."

"You would really let me watch you?"

"If it means you getting the best experience from it, yes."

With a mixture of wonder, excitement and growing arousal, Elissa eagerly said, "Then, that's what I choose."

"Somehow, I thought you might, you horny devil."

Slowly, enticingly, Michelle turned around. "Unhook my bra, please."

With raised eyebrows, Elissa innocently complied, until her friend quickly turned back and handed over the garment. Caught off guard, Elissa fumbled it for a few seconds, and then tossed it on a nearby chair, her attention quickly drawn to Michelle's uncovered breasts, which were more impressive naked than contained. Elissa was almost jealous at the perfectly round globes that hung proudly from her friend's chest and she had an uncanny urge to reach out and touch them, but she resisted.

Meanwhile, Michelle exaggeratedly swayed her hips from side to side to peel off her bikini panties. Besides her own, Elissa had never seen a shaved pussy in person. It nearly took her breath away, and again, she had this unusual desire to press her hand to it, yet again, she stopped herself.

With a smirk, Michelle eased herself onto her bed, on her back, and crawled backward keeping her legs spread, her pussy open to her friend's wide eyes. Michelle didn't know what was possessing her to be so brazen, except that it was fun, and teasing Elissa also aroused Michelle.


Once comfortably situated against her pillows, head propped up, legs still spread, knees bent up, Michelle said to Elissa who was still standing where she was, "The view is better from up here."

So, Elissa climbed onto the bed and sat to one side of her friend, legs crossed and watched.

Michelle reached for the dildo, holding it up in front of her for dramatic effect, and then she slid the fake cock into her mouth moving it in and out. "Saliva is the best lubricant. If you ever jerk a guy off, spit in your hand and on his dick."

Elissa nodded absently with raised eyebrows.

Now, holding the dildo so her friend could see, Michelle slowly brought it down and inserted it in her pussy. She moaned for effect, but didn't really feel anything, then started moving it in and out, constantly changing her angle of attack. "Now, you just move it around so it hits all of the places you want it to."

Elissa tried to imagine what it would feel like as she watched the plastic penis slide in and out of her friend's juicy pussy. Her concentration was suddenly disturbed.

"Want to kiss me?"

"What?"

"Kiss me," Michelle repeated. "I need the stimulation."

That made sense, so Elissa moved into position. As their lips made contact, she felt her friend take her hand and put it on her bare breast. It was shocking at first. Of course, she had never touched any other woman's boob except her own, and Michelle's being bigger, was quite a handful. Despite its size, it was as soft as her own, maybe even softer. She kneaded it just as she did her own when she masturbated. She also gently rubbed the tip of the nipple. That always stimulated her.

Michelle moaned. "Mmmm, keep doing that."

Elissa grinned as a child who had received a star by her name from the teacher for getting the answer right.

"Suck it," Michelle whispered.


Elissa was taken aback by the request. She glanced at her friend with a questioning look.

Michelle merely nodded back.

Now, that was obviously something Elissa had never done to herself, so she had no frame of reference. The question was, did she want to go in this direction? Well, considering what she was watching her friend do and that she was about to do it herself, what would be wrong with sucking a little tit? So, she relocated her lips to Michelle's nipple. Sucking it gently, Elissa used the tip of her tongue on the flat part of the nipple.

"Mmmm, just like that," Michelle purred.

As Elissa kept it up, Michelle started writhing, opening and closing her legs, shivering, all the while continuing to work the dildo. Cry‑like sounds escaped her throat. She twisted the dildo as well as pumped it. With her free hand she reached down and flicked her clit.

Sensing her friend was coming, Elissa stopped sucking to watch. Michelle actually had a quiet orgasm, throaty sounds, no screaming, but Elissa could see her friend tense up and her muscles tighten. Elissa snickered when she saw Michelle's toes curl. And when the climax subsided, she relaxed, leaving the dildo inside her.

After a half minute, Michelle said, "Damn, I wish that was a real cock. Want to pull it out?"

Hesitantly, Elissa reached for the dildo. She didn't know what to expect, so she withdrew it slowly, but it slid out effortlessly.

With a big grin, Michelle said, "Wow, that was good! Yeah, I'd really like to try that with a real dick!"

Elissa merely chuckled.

"Your turn. Take your panties off," Michelle commanded, "and lie down."

Elissa complied as her friend took the dildo away. Once supine, Michelle spread the other girl's legs. The fake dick was still wet with Michelle's pussy juice, so she teased Elissa's clit with it, rubbed it up and down her slit, and then slowly shoved it in. But she quickly stopped after only an inch.

"Is your . . . have you popped yourC"


Elissa nodded. "Yeah, you know, monthly period. Tampon."

"Right," Michelle said, and then continued to slide the dildo in.

It felt weird, at first; having something that big inside her. But the more it was pumped, Elissa quickly became comfortable with it. The motion was soothing, easily graduating to stimulating. However, already stimulated from watching Michelle, when her friend touched it to her clit, shock waves rippled through her body and she came almost instantly. It was electric! Her nerves tingled like never before with a pleasure she had never known. She wanted it to last, and though it did, eventually, her pussy became too sensitive to the continued movement. She pushed Michelle's hand away.

After a few seconds, Michelle asked, "So, what did you think?"

"That was amazing!" Elissa's face lit up. "I need to get one of those! Where did you get it?"

"Where we lived before, there was a shop in town that sold stuff like this. I had an older friend get it for me."

"Have to find out if there's a store like that here."

* * *

Elissa searched the internet for dildos, but couldn't find a store that sold them, although, she really didn't know what kind of store she was looking for. Of course, there were lots of places online, but there was no way she could order one and have it shipped home without her parents, or even worse, her brother finding out.

"Find a place to buy a dildo?" Michelle asked at school the next day.

Shaking her head in disappointment, Elissa explained. "Lots of places online, but I can't have it shipped home."

"Yeah, that's a problem," Michelle agreed.

Elissa shrugged. "I'll figure it out. So, want to hang out this weekend?"

Michelle grimaced. "Can't. I have to go with my parents to some conference out of town. We leave right after school and won't be back until tomorrow evening."


"That sucks." Then Elissa had an idea. "Hey, you want to stay at my house? I'm sure my parents won't mind."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Maybe you could even bring your dildo and we could have some fun after everyone goes to bed."

"That would be great."

They each called their mothers, who then called each other, and it was all set.

Later, that night, the girls became bored while waiting for Elissa's parents to go to bed, and actually did school work to pass the time. Fortunately, her brother was out with friends and wouldn't be home until late. Luckily, her mother popped in around nine to tell them good night. Even though her parents' bedroom was on the other side of the house, they waited a while before taking turns with the dildo.