Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

"So."

"So, brothers and sisters don't do these kinds of things."

"I don't care. I'm so horny I can't think straight."

"Obviously, or you'd be thinking about what you're saying."

"Please? I'm desperate."

She stroked his cock a few times, then stepped back and began undressing.

"Whoa, whoa, now, what are you doing? That's far enough," he said when she was down to her sexy bra and skimpy panties that didn't even cover her ass.

Elissa stood with her arms spread. "I know my body is not quite as good as Michelle's. My tits aren't as bigC"

"They're not much smaller, and don't sell yourself short. You have a great body." She did. He'd never seen her completely naked. Only a glimpse here and there. But now, she was as close to totally nude as she needed to be for him to see and appreciate her.

"Then why wouldn't you want to fuck this great body?" She stretched out on her stomach next to him on his bed, holding her upper body up on her elbows to give him a close-up view of her breasts.

Scooting back from her, Devon said, "I'd love to fuck that great body, but that's not the point. The point is you're my sister."

She again reached out for his cock, stroking it once more. He'd never lost is erection, nor did he resist. "I don't really care about that, and I don't think you really do either. I've come of age and I am consenting."

"Why not your boyfriend?"


"He doesn't have this." She tightened her grip on his cock for emphasis. "Besides, I've never done it before and I wanted my first time to be with someone I trust. I also want you to teach me what guys want. I'm on the pill. My cherry has been popped, and I think you really want me."

Devon let out a heavy sigh. With each passing minute, she was getting harder to resist, not so much because she had his dick in her hand, which felt very nice, but he was seeing her for the first time not as his sister, but as a beautiful girl. He reached out and rubbed his hand up her leg and over her bare buttocks. She purred. Her skin was as soft as he knew it would be. Suddenly, despite his previous protestations, the fact that he was touching his sister lent a much more erotic feel to the situation. "So, you want to know how to please a guy, huh?"

"Yes."

"Okay. But keep this in mind. Sex is a two-way street. It's not just about the girl satisfying the guy, it's as much about the guy taking care of the girl. If one of us does something to the other, we have to say if we like it. And if we don't like it, we have to expect it not to be done again."

"Okay. Sounds reasonable. Got an example?"

He shrugged, thinking for a second. "Oral sex."

"You mean like a blow job?"

"Well, that's for the guy. Have you ever done that?"

"No."

"Okay. And the girl getsC"

"Eaten?"

Devon chuckled. "Yeah, we can call it that."

"I'm game," Elissa eagerly said. "I'll do you first." And without waiting, she maneuvered herself into position, grabbed his cock at the base, and slid her mouth over it as far as she could, just as she had seen it done in porno videos. She dragged her lips up and down his shaft using her tongue to swirl around as her mouth moved. At the top, she would stop and jab the tip of her tongue into the soft skin below the head. "How's that?"

"Fantastic. Thought you said you've never done this?"


"I've seen some videos."

Devon let her continue. Even though only a novice, she sucked as well as if she had been doing it a long time. Watching his dick disappear in his sister's mouth endeared her to him even more; not because she was blowing him, but he felt a closeness to her that he hadn't previously experienced. Sure, she was his sister and he loved her as a sibling, but his feelings for her now were much greater. It was as though he now really wanted to make her happy. But he had to stop her. "Your turn," he announced.

"But I was just getting into it."

"Well, if you get into it too much, I'll come, and I won't be much good to you after that." Devon took charge, rolling his sister onto her back and removing her panties. Once he was in position on his stomach between her legs, he took a moment to gaze at her pussy. Like the rest of her, it was pretty and dainty. He'd heard comparisons of a woman's vagina to the petals a flower, and he could see the resemblance. Now, he was ready to taste the blossom's nectar. As he moved in closer, he heard Elissa suck in her breath in anticipation. It was as sweet on his tongue as he knew it would be.

"Unnnnnnggggghhhh!"

"Shhhh! Don't want to wake up the folks."

"Oops. Sorry. It just feels so good." Elissa stifled further sounds as her brother's tongue again made electric contact with her clit. He wiggled the tip from side to side against her button, then took long swipes, splitting her slit to then suck her clit. She was going mad with pleasure. She had thought that using the dildo had been heaven, but it did not compare to a skilled tongue.

Elissa desperately wanted to come, but she had never climaxed twice in one session, not that she had ever really tried. Still, knowing there was more to do, she feared an orgasm now would put a damper on what came next. Try though she did, she could not prevent her muscles from tightening up, and her nerves from tingling, and her body from shaking, so finally, she let herself go, and had the best orgasm she had ever had in her life.

It even took her way longer to recover than it ever had. Finally, she opened her eyes, saw her brother's grinning face covered in her pussy juice, and said, "Wow! That was great!"

"Well, I thought it might have been, but I really couldn't tell for sure with all your noise and gyrations," he remarked with a facetious smirk.


"So, what's next?"

"You ready for more already?"

"Hell, yeah!"

"Okay." Devon eased off the bed to Elissa's curious stare. "Let's get undressed." He quickly shed his boxers, as she removed her bra. He pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her legs were hanging over. Spreading her legs, he leaned over to suck her nipples.

"Oh, that feels good."

Devon's shaft was now pressed against his sister's pussy. He rubbed the length of it against her slit.

"Mmmm. I like that, too."

He chuckled that she was taking him literally by telling him everything she liked. So far, there was nothing she didn't. He bent her legs back. "You ready for the main event?"

"Give it to me."

Slowly, Devon guided his cock into her very tight pussy. Fortunately, she was wet from his saliva and her own secretions. Like with Michelle, he wondered about popping her maidenhead. But it went in smoothly, so he drove it in all the way, then stopped. "How's that?"

"It's wonderful. Keep going!"

So, he did, establishing a moderate thrusting pace. She couldn't keep quiet, but he had to remind her not to get loud.

For Elissa, sex just kept getting better. Masturbating was good, the kissing and the dildo made it better, her brother's tongue was even better, but this hard, real cock was the best. Nothing felt like it. Certainly not the dildo. Whatever it was made of, plastic, acrylic, she didn't know, but it didn't come close to the experience of a real penis. It was hard, for sure, but there was also a softness about it. It pulsed, expanded and contracted; it felt alive. All she could do was just close her eyes, enjoy this, and hope it never ended.


Devon didn't want to fuck her too hard, this being her first time. But the tightness of her pussy providing its tender grip on his cock made it difficult to maintain a slow pace. He lifted one leg up onto the bed, which afforded him deeper penetration.

"Mmmhmmm!" After a few minutes, she asked, "Can we try a different position?"

"Sure." Devon pulled out and had her slide off the bed and bend over it. He entered her from the rear, resuming his moderate pace.

"Oooh, I like this, too!" But after a few minutes, her legs got weak from the pleasure of having his wonderful dick filling her. "Another change."

"Oookay." Devon climbed back onto the bed and laid on his back with his legs spread. "How about you on top? Cowgirl."

With nothing but an agreeable grin, Elissa got between his legs. But before moving into position, she bent over his cock and sucked it for a minute, tasting herself on it. She then moved up, straddling his hips and impaling herself on his delicious penis. Bouncing up and down on it, she was able have it touch all parts of her vagina. Devon placed his hands on her hips to direct her. He had her pivot her hips back and forth and around in a circular motion. She moaned upon feeling his entire shaft rub around the inner walls of her pussy. She'd have to remember to try that with the dildo if she ever had the chance to use it again. Although she thought, if she did, it would be anti-climactic versus a real dick.

When Devon reached up to play with her tits, which she loved, Elissa went back to springing up and down. He pumped upward to meet her causing her butt to slap against his legs. He pulled her down to suck her nipple, which rendered her hips still, but he compensated by thrusting harder.

Without notice, Elissa had an idea and turned completely around without her brother's cock ever leaving her pussy. She liked the way this position felt also. So far, there was nothing she didn't like about fucking. After a minute or so, Devon pulled her down so that she was lying against him. Again, this prevented any motion from her, but he continued to pump. He reached around, holding her down by her breasts. He had to thrust with short strokes to avoid slipping out; however, that inevitably happened. When it did, Elissa reached down and pressed his shaft against her pussy. He rubbed his dick up and down against her slit, the head of his penis hitting her clit.

That was all she needed before she felt the familiar build-up to orgasm. She concentrated on maintaining the pressure of his rod against her until she exploded in another mind-blowing orgasm. She rode it as long as she could before the wonderful feeling started to subside.


When she released his cock, Devon quickly said, "No, leave it! I'm about to come."

So, Elissa continued to press his dick against her now sensitive clit, and within seconds, he started groaning, followed seconds later by spurting jets fountaining in the air and landing on her abdomen. She felt the warm liquid splattering on her skin and loved it.

To his surprise, she rolled over, still on top of him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Devon was amazed that for a girl who'd never had sex that she was such a good kisser. It actually prevented his cock from deflating so quickly. "Where did you learn to kiss so good?"

"Uh, uhC"

Then he realized. "You and Michelle practiced on each other." The thought of that made his cock pulse.

Elissa felt it. "Yes, we did. And it feels like you approve."

"I've actually known some girls who have done that."

"Yeah, Michelle did it with some of her friends before she moved here."

Again, his dick expanded from his mind's vision of that. "And I'm guessing that led to the two of you masturbating together."

"Yeah."

"That's actually kind of hot. My sister and my potential girlfriend."

Elissa grinned getting off him and noting the smear of semen all over both of their abdomens. "Well, you keep thinking about that. I'm going to get cleaned up and go to bed."

Of course, his cock is all she dreamed about all night.

* * *

Sunday was the usual bore. Elissa's mother did the grocery shopping while she and her brother did the laundry. Their father performed small tasks around the house, they all had a nice lunch and relaxed in the afternoon before having dinner in the evening. After the meal, Elissa always reviewed her schoolwork to make certain she had completed any homework and was prepared for the coming week.


But always in the back of her mind was the amazing sex she'd had with her brother. She'd dressed during the day in the skimpiest clothes she could get away with at home; short gym shorts and a tank top to keep Devon looking at her. Her parents wouldn't have tolerated her braless, so she had to wear one, but they couldn't tell she was without panties. Devon dressed pretty much the same, and the first time she caught him alone, she rubbed his crotch to determine if he'd had undies on. Unfortunately, he did, and she realized it was probably because that huge cock would have peeked out had he not. Still, they toyed with one another when they passed in the hallway or laundry room and their parents were not around: her palm against his cock, him pinching her nipple, she cupping his balls, him fingering her pussy when he discovered she had nothing underneath. They never spoke of it, merely grinned at each other, and they weren't playing as though they expected anymore.

However, by bedtime, Elissa was pretty worked up. When she laid down, she tried to masturbate, but nothing really happened. She attempted to hump her pillow, but she really couldn't get a firm spot to rub against. Ultimately, she knew what she wanted, so she devilishly slipped out of her bed, and very quietly tip-toed down the hall to listen. Her parents room was quiet, and Devon's light was off.

Stealthily, Elissa slipped into his mostly darkened room, only faintly lit by an outside street lamp. She made it to Devon's beside without detection and found him sleeping on his side facing away. Removing her panties and leaving them on the floor, she eased into his bed with as little movement as possible.

Devon felt his sister spoon him. He turned his head slightly, but she said nothing. Pretty horny himself from their antics during the day, he was not really surprised that Elissa appeared nor was he disappointed. She was not coy about placing her hand on his hip and tenderly rubbing up and down his side. His cock reacted, and when her hand moved to his groin he was almost completely hard. The covers had been around his waist and she gently pushed them down below his crotch. When her hand found his now hard cock, she let out a sigh. Her fingers moved up and down his length.

When he stirred, Elissa quickly rolled over to her other side facing away from him as though she didn't think she had awakened him. The lowered covers also revealed that her lower body was naked. He put his hand on her hip as she had done to him. Again, she sighed from his touch.


Her intentions obvious, Devon saw no reason to play any games, so he snuggled closer touching his lips to her neck. He placed soft kisses there and on her ear lobe while his fingers moved between her legs. Breathing her approval, he rubbed her clit once and then moved his hand up to cup her upper breast. That elicited a full moan. She put her hand on his to encourage him, and even raised her top up to expose her tits. He caressed both of them and her nipples before returning to her pussy. He let his tongue tickle her ear.

"Mmmm," was her very high-pitched response. Elissa twisted her head back to meet his lips and they briefly kissed.

Devon rubbed her ass with his hands shoving a finger between her legs to discover that her pussy was wet. Certain she wanted him badly, he pushed his boxers down and off also sending the covers further down. Elissa bent her legs to provide greater access to her brother's cock and he guided it into her waiting hole. He rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times before finally entering her.

Elissa had to quickly turn her head into the pillow so she could use it to muffle the moan that she could not contain. The sensation of his hard cock filling her tight pussy was the greatest experience she had ever had. She couldn't imagine anything ever being any better.

Last night, she had been so horny that she simply wanted to be fucked, and having witnessed her brother and Michelle, she wanted to experience the same cock. Of course, she had been mindful that it was her brother, but beyond that, she had not considered that this was incest or any of the other factors that she probably should have thought about. Feeling the monster beginning to move inside of her, she was now keenly aware that this was her brother's dick and all the implications that went along with it. However, the fact that it was her brother's magnificent penis not only made it special to her but also made it much more meaningful. It just wasn't some guy she knew or didn't know that she would likely forget in years to come and have this just be a distant memory. This she would remember fondly for the rest of her life.

That also made what she was feeling physically even more intense. She loved that he was fucking her slowly, not as though he was in a hurry to get off and finish. Further fulfilling her emotions, he wrapped his arms around her, cupping her face and kissing her cheek. Again, she tilted her head back so they could kiss. Elissa loved her brother, but never more than at this moment. He played with her breast while pumping, and when they weren't kissing, their lips were still touching.

"I'm coming," Elissa whispered.

Devon pumped a tad harder, but not much.


Breathing harder as a wonderful climax overtook her, Elissa let out little cry-like whimpers with every exhale. This might have been her best orgasm because it was tender and loving, not fast, but still intense. She stopped her brother from pumping but held his beautiful cock inside of her until she felt it begin to wilt.

Pulling away, Elissa sat up and removed her T-shirt. She rolled Devon onto his back and bent to take him into her mouth. She sucked him slowly back to full erection, similar to the pace at which he had fucked her. She made eye contact with him, and she could see in his eyes a love that went far beyond that which siblings normally had. Doing her best to deep throat him, Elissa nearly gagged a few times because she had never practiced accomplishing such an endeavor. He was so big, she wasn't sure she would ever be able to anyway. She compensated by using her tongue on the sensitive parts of his cock, which included jabbing the tip of it in the tiny slit in the head of his penis.

Devon had been moaning, but now he had to warn her. "I'm going to come."

She merely looked at him and grinned, which he took to mean that she wanted him to come in her mouth. To his surprise, she didn't cough or choke when he unloaded a barrage of jism, but she did let some of it dribble down his shaft as she swallowed what she could. Continuing to engulf his shaft, she slurped up most of what she had let seep out and again swallowed. She took him out of her mouth when she thought he was finished, but a few more drops bubbled up and out. She promptly swiped those with her tongue.

Aware that there was still residue on her lips and a stream down her chin, Elissa grinned. "Kiss me?"

She didn't really expect him to, but he reached up with his finger and wiped what he could away before pressing their lips together. She'd obviously retained a little in her mouth, which he tasted with their kiss. Perhaps if this had been any other girl he might have been turned off by tasting his own cum, but the fact that it was his sister and this entire experience was beyond erotic only made it even more titillating.

There was no need to speak of her swallowing his cum. She'd wanted to do it and she did. So, with nothing more than a smile, she collected her clothes and returned to her room for a fitful sleep.

* * *

Generally, one who enjoyed school and the learning experience, Elissa found it very difficult to concentrate on Monday morning. Her mind was filled with the exciting sex she'd had over the weekend. She was aware that most people would think it was wrong, but for her, it was the greatest two single things to happen in her life and it was all her mind would consider.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers