Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers


Elissa and Michelle didn't see each other until lunch, which was fairly common. Elissa had been anxious for the noon hour to arrive because she was anxious to see if her friend was going to mention her tryst with Devon. After greeting one another, Elissa asked, "How was the rest of your weekend?"

"Boring. Had to listen to my parents analyze their conference," she replied rolling her eyes.

"Shame you couldn't have just stayed at my house."

"Yeah, that would have been nice. I had a good time."

"Particularly at night."

Michelle looked up sharply as though she had been discovered, then she apparently realized Elissa was talking about them fooling around. "Yeah. That was really good."

Of course, Elissa was baiting her friend.

"And your parents are great," Michelle added.

"What about my brother? Still think he's hot?"

"What?"

"My brother."

"Oh." Obviously caught off guard, Michelle quickly said, "Oh, yeah. Didn't really see much of him."

You saw all of him, Elissa thought.

"I'm sure he's not interested in me," Michelle went on.

"No? I don't know. Want me to ask him? Maybe if I tell him you like him he'llC"

"No!" Michelle hurriedly said. "I don't . . . I don't . . . no, don't."

"Well, think about it. Sometimes my brother just needs a little kick start."

"O‑Okay."


To entice her friend further, Elissa told her, "For what it's worth, I don't care if you date him, if that's what you're worried about."

"Oh. Well, okay. Thanks, I guess."

And still, Michelle said nothing. For some reason, she didn't want Elissa to know.

"Want to get together after school?" Elissa asked, taking a different tack.

"Don't you have Drama Club?"

"Oh, yeah," Elissa said, pretending to have forgotten. "Why don't you join it. We could have a lot of fun."

Rolling her eyes, Michelle said, "Too shy for that."

"Could be a way to get over it."

"No, thanks."

* * *

Devon had been fortunate to get a job on campus at one of the coffee shops. His work schedule was integrated with his class schedule so that he could be at one when not at the other. Coincidentally, like his sister, but without either knowing, he had been unable to concentrate on his classes. Fortunately, he had the afternoon off from work, so he went home to think about the stunning weekend he'd had getting laid an unprecedented three nights in a row. What was more was that it was all great sex!

Not one to boast about sexual conquests, but even if he did, it was only the occasional weekend that he got lucky. And then, it was less often that it was good, even rarer that it was great. Devon had been infatuated with Michelle from the moment he first briefly met her in his sister's room. She was beautiful and smart, and that would have been enough, but as a bonus, she had a great body. Even without the sex, he would have been eager to date her. That she was so willing with her body made her perfect.


And while Devon looked forward to their date and maybe doing it againCwhether that happened as part of their outingChis mind was more preoccupied with the sex he'd had with his sister. Though built a little differently, Elissa was as beautiful, and amazingly, the sex with her had been better. Whether it was because she was his sister and there was a taboo associated with it, or that she was just good, or both, he wasn't certain. Or maybe it was that they'd done it twice. However, it didn't matter, it was still better. Perhaps a second time with Michelle might even the score.

Certain he had homework to do, Devon grabbed a book and attempted to accomplish that task. It was a nice afternoon, so he went out in the backyard by the pool to read. As many textbooks did to help illustrate a particular subject matter, this one had photographs of nameless people doing just that. One was a woman working on a computer. Wondering why he was staring so long at the picture, he suddenly realized that she resembled Elissa. His mind went back to Saturday and Sunday nights, and there went any intent he had to read.

Needless to say, he grew a serious erection reliving those evenings. He couldn't help reaching down and rubbing his cock through his shorts. He considered sliding his pants down and having a good whack, whenC

"I hope that's because you're thinking about me."

Devon looked up sharply and was instantly glad he had delayed exposing himself. "Whom else would I be thinking of," he quickly thought to answer Michelle. "What are you doing here? Elissa is not home."

"I know," Michelle said with a devilish grin. "She's at her drama club meeting and will be for a while. I remembered you were off this afternoon, and your parents won't be home until later, so we have the whole house to ourselves."

Toying with her, Devon asked, "Okay, so?"

Michelle rolled her eyes. "We can fuck our brains out." She didn't wait for a comment, instead dropping to her knees, yanking his pants down and sliding as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

So, here was her second chance to even the score, he thought wryly. But he nearly choked when she took one of his balls in her mouth, sucked on it, and then did the same with the other. "Uh, we should probably move inside."

They only made it into the family room where she stripped him completely, and then pressed her body to his, kissing him deeply. "You want to fuck me?" she whispered seductively.

He did now. "You know I do."


And their lips joined again, this time with tongue action. Feeling his rock-hard cock pressed against her abdomen, Michelle stepped back to remove her shirt and bra. Devon assisted. He cupped both breasts and sucked each nipple before locking lips again. While swapping spit, he fumbled with undoing her jeans. She helped and then sat so he could easily remove them. From her sitting position, she pulled him to her and had him fuck her mouth. She held and massaged his scrotum to control his thrusts. For fun, she licked his shaft up and down as though it was an ice cream cone. It was so erotic, he shivered.

Pushing her back, Devon removed her purple panties. He then knelt and tongued her pussy. He hadn't had many opportunities at oral sex with girls, but he really loved doing it. It aroused him immensely to have his tongue jabbing a vagina, particularly one as sweet as this. He flicked the tip of his glossa over her protruding clit and she was able to emit loud cries of pleasure without fear of being heard. Kissing his way up her abdomen, his cock came to rest between her legs as he reached and outright licked her tits and nipples. He was becoming so stimulated that he was doing things that might otherwise seem silly but popped into his head and he executed without consideration. Regardless, Michelle giggled and moaned and ooh-ed and ahh-ed.

"I can't wait any longer," Michelle said urgently. "Stick that thing inside me."

So, he did. She rested her head on the arm of the sofa, so he bent her legs back and pumped her. His cock was so much better than her dildo.

To her wonderment, a few minutes later, he struggled to pick her up while keeping his dick parked inside of her and swung around, sitting on the sofa with her in his lap. She bounced up and down and he rose to meet her. Suddenly, Michelle wrapped her arms around his neck and came hard. She discontinued her up and down motion and changed to rotating around in a circle. But she could only do this for a minute as her pussy became too sensitive. Breathing heavily, she simply sat with his cock pulsing inside of her.

Moments afterward, Devon again lifted her, this time laying her on her back on the oversized ottoman. He again pushed her legs back, knees against her tits and plowed her pussy deeply. He was getting amazing penetration in this position. She rested her ankles on his shoulders, but only for a few seconds. She wanted to taste his lips again, so she pulled him down. Still pumping her furiously, they both felt the earth move, but it was really only the ottoman sliding on the floor.

They both laughed, and Michelle used the brief respite to move back to the sofa on hands and knees, so he could do her doggy-style. He slowed his pace to one more moderate. On every in-thrust, Devon would stop and wiggle his cock from side to side. It made Michelle giggle, but she loved that he could be playful during sex.


Turning her head around as much as she could, Michelle whispered, "You like fucking me?"

"Are you kidding?" he asked between breaths. "You're so fucking wet! I love it!"

Devon again picked up his pace, the intensity causing Michelle to fall onto her side with her legs bent. He plowed her sideways from behind. She loved looking up at the deep concentration on his face. She wanted to believe it was love, but she had no reason to think he felt that way about her.

He was starting to grunt, which she took as a sign that he might be close to coming. Willing herself to do the same, she twisted her upper leg and squirmed a bit to maneuver them into a missionary position. With one hand, she pulled him down on her to again kiss and with the other on his hip, she slowed the pace down. She wanted their lips touching when she came again. She did her best to hold out, so they could climax together, but in this loving position, her emotions were running so high, she couldn't control herself and she came in a very warm and tender orgasm that made her body shiver.

Michelle wanted to whisper that she loved him, but she knew it was too soon to be uttering such deep feelings. He was also grunting, signaling he was about to come. "Inside me," she urged.

But he still pulled out and blasted her abdomen. She quickly sat up and tried to take as much as she could in her mouth, but he was spurting almost uncontrollably, and his semen went everywhere. She swallowed what she did get.

"Wow! You come so much," Michelle noted.

"Because you stimulate me out of my mind," he replied.

"This was so hot. I've never been able to come twice."

"Glad I was able to help you do that."

"I don't know if I'll ever get too much of your cock. Wish we could just lie here and do it again in a little while."

"Yeah, that would be great," Devon lied. Truth was he was spent. "But unfortunately, you should get out of here before Elissa and my parents get home. I'll text you later."

With a heavy sigh, Michelle agreed, quickly repaired herself and departed.


* * *

It was another session of hot and heavy sex and Elissa had only come in on the end of it. Drama Club had ended much earlier than usual for no particular reason. So, she was at first somewhat surprised to see Michelle's car parked in front of her house until she realized that her brother was off work today. No wonder her friend had reminded her about Drama Club. She wanted to be able to visit Devon, undoubtedly to fuck. Elissa couldn't blame her friend. Sex with him we too addictive to pass up.

Certain she would find them engaged in sexual activity, Elissa parked her own car down the street and snuck home entering through the rear. Once inside the back yard, she maintained her stealth, but had to stop short to avoid being detected. Not only was she amazed by the physicality of their sex, but also that they were doing it in the family room in view from the back yard. All the better for Elissa, who had a front row seat. Of course, she watched from a hidden vantage point.

What Elissa did see had her wondering if her couplings with her brother looked as erotic as his and Michelle's. Or was it just the voyeur in her that teased her eyes and her libido? No question she became highly aroused by what she saw, but there was also no question that she had been extremely satisfied by what she and her brother had done. On the other hand, Elissa was saddened because it was unlikely Devon would want to do something with her tonight after his intense afternoon workout.

When they finished, Michelle did not hang around for long, obviously fearful that Elissa or her parents would come home. She grabbed several sheets of paper towels from the kitchen and performed a cursory clean‑up before quickly dressing and hurriedly departing. Devon didn't linger either, rapidly cleaning his mess and moving with haste to his room.

Elissa quickly slipped inside the house and followed, catching up with him and entering his room just as he turned to close his door. It startled him, to be sure, but he showed no other concern. He was actually relieved that it was her and not their parents.

"Any gas left in the tank for me?" she asked.

With a shake of his head, Devon responded, "Running on empty."

"This is getting to be a thing," Elissa noted.

"Did you know she was coming here and did you leave Drama Club early, so you could spy on us?"


"No, I didn't know," Elissa said. "Drama Club ended early, and imagine my surprise when I saw my best friend's car parked in front. Now, I'm so horny I can't stand it."

With a heavy sigh, Devon said, "Lay on the bed."

She complied, and he quickly removed her jeans and panties. He performed every cunnilingus trick he knew to get her off in short order.

After she came, he said, "Sorry, that'll have to hold you until tomorrow."

With a big grin, Elissa said, "Thanks. It will."

* * *

Later that evening, Devon informed his sister that he had convinced Michelle to at least tell Elissa about their date. She agreed.

At school at lunch the next day, Michelle excitedly shared the news with her friend. Elissa pretended only partial knowledge.

"Yeah, he told me he was thinking about asking you out and wanted to know if I minded. I told him I didn't, but I didn't know he had actually done it."

"Last night," Michelle revealed, still grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm happy for you." Elissa mostly was. "My brother is really a good guy. So, when is the big date?"

"Day after tomorrow. Friday. Want to come over this afternoon? Maybe you can help me pick clothes that you think he'll like."

"Sure."

The thrill of Elissa's and Michelle's activitiesCkissing and masturbating with the dildoChad worn off since she'd had sex with her brother. So, Elissa wasn't too keen to do any of those things after school. That was not to say that if she couldn't reasonably wiggle out of them that she wouldn't enjoy them. Fortunately, as they were rummaging through Michelle's extensive wardrobe, not only did her friend not seem interested, her mother arrived home from work early, thus eliminating any other activity.

However, her brother did keep his promise and gave her a good fucking later that night.


At school the next day, Michelle seemed surprisingly nervous. Elissa tried to reassure her friend that her brother was a down-to-earth guy, he already liked her for whom she was so there was nothing to be edgy about. It might have helped a little. Needless to say, Michelle said nothing about the two girls getting together after school, and after her own great fuck last night, Elissa had no interest either.

Devon had to work Thursday afternoon and evening, so there was no sex for his sister that night, nor on Friday because of the big date. Michelle was much the same during the day before her evening out.

* * *

"Are you nervous?" Elissa asked her brother Friday afternoon. "Need to fuck to calm yourself down?"

Devon chuckled at her convoluted attempt to engage him in sex. "No, I'm fine. Just looking forward to a pleasant evening."

"You gonna fuck her?"

"Don't think there'll be an opportunity, primarily because there's no place we could do it. And I'm not going to do it in the back of my car. Besides, I really want this to be a good date. I mean, we're obviously good together at sex, but I want to see how we do just being together."

With raised eyebrows, Elissa said, "That actually makes good sense. Wish I could find a guy like you."

"Wish I could find a girl like you."

"What? I thought you liked Michelle."

"I do. But I like you, too. Unfortunately, we can't date. I mean, sure, we could go places together, but the only place we can have a real relationship is here in the privacy of our bedrooms."

"Yeah. Society sucks. So, what does that mean for Michelle? Is she just something to do when you can't do me?"

"No, no. I really do like her. A lot." Devon grimaced. "I'm not sure I know how to explain it or if there is an explanation."


"I think I kinda understand. Have fun tonight. If I'm not awake when you get home, you can come wake me. You know, if you're all hot and bothered and need some release."

"I don't want to use you just for gratuitous sex."

"I don't mind. Besides, like you said, that's about all we can have together."

* * *

Probably more from boredom than anything else, Elissa just couldn't stay up to wait for her brother to come home. It wasn't that he was late; she was simply tired. She didn't even hear him come in.

She'd spent a good part of the evening attempting to make some sense of his comment before leaving. Even though she'd told him she kinda understood, the truth was, she didn't think she really did. Was he saying he liked them both equally? Were there things he liked about her and not about Michelle and vice versa? If he could combine them into one person, is that what he wanted? Was she a better fuck and since they couldn't date he would use Michelle for that? It was this confusion that sent her into slumber.

However, Elissa awoke Saturday morning wondering if it really mattered. Devon was her brother and would always be a part of her life. And if that part included them fucking even if they were attached to other partners, all the better. She had read stories of siblings maintaining taboo relationships even after they were married to others. But she also realized that there was no point in being preoccupied with it. Whatever would be would be.

She heard activity in the house, slipped into some shorts and headed for the kitchen. Her parents were up and at 'em, were finishing breakfast, and her mother informed her that she and her dad were off to visit their parents who lived 70 miles away and would be gone all day. Elissa wished them safe travels and smiled excitedly to herself knowing that she and Devon had the house to themselves for several hours.

Remaining in the kitchen, she poured a glass of orange juice and slowly sipped it. She didn't really want it, but it was a way to watch for her parents to leave without arousing suspicion. Twenty minutes later, they were gone. After another long fifteen minutes to make sure they didn't return, she then headed to Devon's room.

Elissa didn't want to awaken him, and was, in fact, still tired herself, so she stripped down to nothing and eased into bed with him. It caused him to stir when he felt her cool skin against his.


Through groggy eyes, he asked with some concern, "What are you doing?"

"Mom and dad left to visit the grandparents," she explained. "They'll be gone all day. Go back to sleep."

"Mmmm," he mouthed, put his arm around her and spooned her.

She felt his penis stir against her rear through his boxers, but he never achieved a full erection, and she could tell by his steady breathing that he had drifted back to sleep.

Not more than an hour later, apparently having dozed off herself, she felt a serious hard-on poking her ass. Opening her eyes, Elissa reached back and felt Devon's bare hip. He'd obviously removed his boxers. She turned around with a warm smile, their faces nearly touching. He was smiling also. They kissed briefly.

"Good morning," he greeted.

"Good morning," she returned dreamily. She now felt his cock jabbing at her pussy, so she reached down and squeezed it between her legs, but not inside her pussy.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers