Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," he moaned. "Was I dreaming that mom and dad are gone for the day?"

"Went to see the grandparents," she reminded.

"Damn!"

"I don't like the sound of that," Elissa remarked with a grimace. "What?"

"I'm supposed to work today."

"Noooooo!" Elissa cried. "Can you call in sick?"

His dick slid out of the warm, snug embrace of her legs as he rolled over to grab his phone from his night table. Feigning a hoarse voice, he called the coffee shop and was able to get off.

With a big, happy grin, Elissa asked, "So, how did the date go?"

"Very well. We had a good meal, interesting conversation, went to a club on campus that does not serve alcohol so underage students have a safe place to go. We danced and had a really good time. I think we'll go out again."


"I'm glad."

"Are you really?"

"Yes. She's really the best friend I've ever had. I want to see her with a good guy. But it will be interesting to see what happens to her and me if the two of you become a couple."

"There would be no reason you couldn't or shouldn't remain good friends."

"Unless she discovers the real us!"

"We'll have to make sure no one does."

"Right you are. But let's not worry about that or anything else and let's make the most of this rare opportunity." And with that, Elissa slid down, grabbed his big dick and started sucking it. She used every technique she had learned from watching porn, which she had done quite a bit recently.

"For someone who has never been around a dick before, you're pretty damn good at that," Devon complimented.

But as nice as it was, there was another place he'd rather have his cock. Sometimes, he just wanted to fuck, and attempting all kinds of convoluted positions suited his mood. This morning was quiet and leisurely, and at this moment, there was nothing like the old tried and true missionary.

Once he had her on her back, Elissa whispered, "Mmmm, this is so nice, so relaxed."

He pumped her slowly, lovingly, as though they had no cares in the world and nothing better to do than what they were doing.

"What the fuck! Oh, my God! Are you fucking your sister?"

The siblings nearly each had a whiplash from turning sharply toward the bedroom door. "Michelle?" they chimed in unison.

"What are you doing here?" Devon asked.

"I thought you had to work," Michelle demanded.

"I called in sick," Devin explained honestly, rolling off Elissa.


"So you could stay home and fuck your sister?" she stated more than asked, but angrily.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I won't lie to you."

Starting to cry, Michelle said, "But I thought we were going to start dating?"

"We are."

"How can we when you're fucking your sister?"

"When were you going to tell me that you were fucking my brother?" Elissa intervened.

Now, Michelle looked horrified. To Devon, she asked, "You told her?"

"When you didn't come right back to bed right away the night you stayed here, I was afraid you might be sick or something. So, I got up to check on you," Elissa explained. "It looks like we all have secrets."

That took some of the wind out of her sails.

"I didn't think you would approve," Michelle told her, calming down a bit. "And I didn't want to do anything to mess up our friendship. What's your reason?"

"I would think that's fairly obvious. Many people frown on family members having sex; as you did when you entered. By the way, you didn't say what you we're doing here and how you got in?"

"I came to tell you about my date. No one answered the front door and the back door was unlocked. And just so you know, I wouldn't have a problem with you fucking your brother if he and I weren't about to start dating. Remember when we began 'practicing' I said you had to be comfortable with who you are, who you want to be and what you want to do? That included whomever you wanted to do it with. But who wants their boyfriend screwing another girl?"

"On the other hand," Elissa countered, "if the other girl is his sister and she can't have any other kind of relationship with the guy, then you really don't have anything to worry about."

"I'm not sure you'd get many other girls to subscribe to that reasoning." To Devon, Michelle said, "You're not saying anything?"


He shrugged. "What can I say? Probably not what you want to hear. I want both of you any way I can have you."

"I have no problem sharing," Elissa was quick to say. Then she had an idea that had her getting out of bed ignoring her nudity. She walked toward her friend. "You know, at one point, we talked about how far you and I might go, and it didn't seem as though either of us had any limits." Elissa made a move to undress Michelle, but her friend jumped back. "Relax. I said I was willing to share. Didn't necessarily mean separately. Why not together?"

"You mean a threesome?"

She'd said it with a frown, but in her tone, Elissa detected intrigue. Nor did she resist Elissa's next attempt to remove her clothes.

"I've never done a threesome," Michelle uttered, obviously preoccupied with the idea.

"Up until a week ago, you'd never had sex. Now, you've had it twice."

Michelle picked up on that. "You know about Monday, too?" She asked in shock.

"Drama Club ended early. Now, you told me that before you and I did anything more, I should experience sex with a guy to see if that would help determine my orientation. Well, I did. I didn't plan for it to be with my brother. That just kinda happened. But it was great! Yet as good as it was, I still want to do more with you, and I think you want to do more with me. I think we do something for each other that Devon can't. So, it seems that I'm going to be bisexual. And you know what? I actually kinda like the idea. Why limit ourselves? We're two horny girls who need more. We need to have it all to be satisfied."

"Wow! Talk about coming of age in a matter of weeks," Michelle commented, down to bra and panties. "From not wanting to kiss a girl to doing a threesome."

"Well, if you're looking to blame someone," Elissa said with a grin, "blame yourself. Personally, I'd rather thank you for helping me realize that I can be what I want." Placing her hands over her friend's breasts, Elissa kissed her deeply. Michelle didn't respond right away, but when she felt her friend's tongue pushing into her mouth, she joined in, going right to Frenching.


On the bed, Devon felt his cock swell seeing his two favorite girls locking lips. Sliding off, his dick pointing the way, he approached the two girls placing an arm around each. They broke their kiss, allowing him to participate by mashing mouths with first Michelle and one‑handedly unclasping her bra.

Watching, Elissa assisted by pulling off her friend's bra the rest of the way, then massaging the other's tits. As Devon switched from one to the other, the girls embraced tightly, pressing their boobs together. The female friends put an arm around each other and one around Devon. With his cock sandwiched between their abdomens, they moved their tummy's around to tease him.

He finally led them to the bed where they pushed him onto his back and knelt over his upstanding cock like vultures over roadkill. Michelle took him into her mouth while Elissa twisted her neck to suck his balls. After a minute or so, they switched as though part of some plan. They each rubbed lips and tongue up and down his shaft simultaneously and kissed each other when they reached the top. In addition to blowing his cock, they nearly also blew his mind when they kissed with the tip of his dick in their mouths.

He let out a combination moan/whine/cry/yelp. "I don't know how much of this I can take."

"You wanted both of us," Michelle paused to remind. "Man up!"

And both girls giggled.

Michelle then stopped and embraced Elissa, kissing her passionately. "Thanks for talking sense into me. I think I'm going to like this."

"Then you're going to love this." Elissa pushed her friend onto her back, spread her legs and placed her mouth over Michelle's pussy.

Gasping, Michelle let out a high‑pitched "Huooouhhh!"

And when Elissa jabbed her tongue in her friend's hole followed by sucking her clit, Michelle screamed in pleasure.

"Where did you learn that?"

"Just trying to emulate what I liked when Devon did it to me."

"It's fantastic!"


Not to be left out, with his sister bent over his girlfriend and her ass up in the air, Devon moved into a kneeling position behind Elissa. He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit before sliding it in to the hilt.

"Good thinking," Elissa mumbled, her mouth full of pussy.

Devon pumped slowly not wanting to drive his sister's face into his girlfriend's vagina. He couldn't say this aloud, but he loved Elissa's tight pussy. He could feel the friction, yet it was still velvety wet.

Seeing what was happening at the other end of the bed, Michelle said, "This feels wonderful, but I also feel useless. Let me turn around."

Brother and sister halted with questioning expressions but did not move. Seeing their puzzlement, Michelle rotated around and squirmed underneath Elissa. With her head below their genitals, she licked pussy and dick until the others understood and Elissa bent back down and returned to tonguing her friend from a different angle and Devon resumed pumping his sister.

"Now, this is a threesome," Michelle remarked. "Yeah, I know I'm going to like this."

The others chuckled before going back to what they were doing.

After a few minutes, Elissa asked, "Want some dick, Michelle?"

"Hell, yeah!"

So, the two girls swapped positions.

Once Devon's cock was comfortably sheathed in his girlfriend's pussy, his head started to swim. Having his dick in two different pussies in a matter of minutes was heady stuff. He couldn't say one was better than the other. Even though he loved the tightness of his sister's, Michelle's embraced him with a warmth and softness that was unique in a way that only his penis could detect. He pumped her for a few minutes before his knees weakened from this mind-blowing experience.

Rolling onto his back, Devon arranged Michelle on him cowgirl. Not wanting his sister to feel abandoned, he maneuvered her to squat over his face. Both girls purred with delight. He'd never licked a pussy in this position, but it made it easier to actually fuck her with his tongue. She liked it also if her soft, throaty sounds were any clue. A few moments later, he felt her lean forward and could vaguely see that she and Michelle were kissing again. Of all the sexual things he'd seen girls do in porn films, somehow, he thought kissing was the most sensual. And to see them do it live really made his dick swell.


For Elissa, having her brother's tongue attending to her pussy and her lips pressed to her friend's was probably the second-best thing she could imagine. The only possible better position would be Michelle's: having a dick in her pussy and kissing her friend. She'd request a change in a bit.

This was the absolute best as far as Michelle was concerned. Her boyfriend's cock in her pussy, her girlfriend's mouth on hers; life couldn't get any better. It was this thought and this position that had her vagina starting to tingle. She held Elissa tighter, and the other sensed why. To assist, Elissa reached down and flicked her friend's clit as her brother's dick pumped upward.

"Ah, ah, ahh, ahhh!" Michelle cried. "Ungh, ungh, ungh!" as her orgasm took hold. She was shaking, and Devon had to hold onto her to prevent her from involuntarily falling off. Her body spasmed as she was experiencing the most intense orgasm she'd ever, ever had. What's more, it just kept on. So powerful was it, she became lightheaded and rolled onto her back breathing heavily, a gigantic smile on her face.

Brother and sister exchanged victorious grins.

Seeing Devon's deliciously wet cock standing as a monument to pleasure, Elissa acted quickly and duck‑walked forward to impale herself reverse cowgirl on the magnificent tool. She braced herself with hands on his knees to do some serious pumps. When she leaned back holding herself up with her hands on his shoulders, he pulled her down so that she was laying on top of him. He wrapped one arm around her breasts, and with the other, he reached down to finger her clit.

Oblivious to everything except for the pure pleasure she was experiencing, she was suddenly surprised to feel a tongue on her clit. Lifting her head to glance down, she saw that Michelle had recovered and had moved between hers and her brother's legs. The motion below also suggested that her friend was licking Devon's dick and balls on the out strokes. If only Elissa could see that. She could only imagine how erotic it must look. However, that thought combined with cock and tongue had her nerves quivering as the first feelings of orgasm surfaced. The infusion of so much pleasure had her coming quickly and with great potency. It pervaded her entire being and was unquestionably the best orgasm she had ever had. Like her friend, she collapsed, completely spent.


Devon looked pretty worn out himself having fucked two girls to out‑of‑this‑world orgasms, but Michelle noticed that his angry‑looking cock needed relief also. She bent over it, sucking hers and her friends juices off it, enjoying the unique flavors. He moaned in appreciation as she gave him the best blowjob she knew how. But knowing how overwhelming it was to come from two sources of stimulationChis cock and his sister's tongueCit occurred to her that he might also need duality. Catching her friend's eye, she signaled Elissa to join her. Together they side‑shafted him, again kissing with the tip in their mouths.

In no time, what with all the incredible fucking he'd done, Devon erupted with all the force of Kilauea. They caught some of his spurting in their mouths, other beads splattered their cheeks, Elissa even caught one in her eye, while Michelle felt some splash on her forehead.

When finally he finished, the girls looked at each other and laughed at their cum‑covered faces. Feeling naughty, Michelle licked the gobs off her friend's cheeks, and when finished, Elissa did the same.

The three stretched out on their backs side by side with Devon in the middle. They discussed how this three-way relationship would work and agreed that if only two of them were together, whichever two it was were free to do whatever they wanted. They realized that threesome opportunities like today would be rare, except that Michelle might be spending more weekend nights at Elissa's and Devon's house for late night fun. To Elissa's advantage, they could all go out without raising eyebrows.

"What time will your parents be back?"

Elissa shrugged. "Probably not until after dinner. I'm sure they'll stop on their way back to eat."

"Mmmm. How many more times can we do this?" Michelle wanted to know.

"Wow! For someone who frowned at doing a threesome, you certainly are into it now," Elissa noted.

"I've also come of age."

"Well, I don't know about that, but you certainly have come a lot!"

To be sure, they managed two more sessions during the remainder of the day before becoming physically exhausted.

THE END