Coming to Grips Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers

"Ready for more, sweetie?" Colby asked, not entirely kidding. Suzanne looked satisfied, but Colby was happy to keep going. To emphasize her point, she gently kissed a little trail up alongside Suzanne's pussy. She felt a tremor run through Suzanne.

"You'd kill me, Colby," Suzanne said as her head fell back against the pillow. She tried to get her breath back. It was still hard. "Come here, my love," she said with a smile. It was nice to say that.

Getting up on her hands and knees, Colby made her way up. Her large breasts swayed with each movement. Just like Suzanne a little while ago, her face was wet with juices. Flopping down, Colby put an arm over Suzanne and offered her lips for a kiss. Suzanne pressed her own against Colby's with as much force as she could muster. When she felt Colby's tongue touch her lips, she opened her mouth to welcome it.

Suzanne couldn't kiss for too long before she ran out of breath again. Her body was still limp, although it started to glow with a wonderful warmth. Part of it was the sheer exhaustion from cumming twice in succession; part of it just reflected the feeling of loving and being loved in return.

Summoning up her strength, Suzanne lifted an arm and put it on Colby's back. "God, I know I don't have a lot of experience but I've never cum like that before. I thought I might blackout." When Colby grinned from ear to ear, Suzanne laughed. "Yes, you did good!" she told her.

"Yes, I thought I did!" Colby said, the smugness of her expression reflected in her tone of voice.

Colby wasn't as worn out as Suzanne. Beyond making love, Suzanne's day was more emotionally taxing than Colby's. She raised herself up on an elbow and looked at her girlfriend. "I wanted you to feel all the love I have for you. I wanted you to cum like you have never cum before." She met Suzanne's eyes and added, "I'd do anything for you, Suzanne."

Suzanne felt a little prickle of tears as she looked back. "I'm so lucky, aren't I?" Before Colby could say anything, Suzanne put her finger against Colby's lips. "Don't argue with me. What I mean is that you waited. You didn't have to. Not everyone would wait for me to pull my head out of my ass."

"Sweetie, I didn't have to but I wanted to. If you mean, it's lucky that I was the one who fell in love with you, then I guess so. I know I'm feeling lucky now," Colby said. Laying her head down on Suzanne's chest, she gave her a hug. "So very lucky," she whispered. Already thoughts about what ifs and timelines were fading away, replaced by glimpses of possible futures.

"That is what I meant. It's lucky I found you, and didn't delay so long that I lost my chance," Suzanne said. She made a deep, contented sigh. The dreamy smile on her lips got a little broader. "Fuck," she said. "You made me cum so hard. You know you set a high standard at the start! I'm going to expect all my orgasms to be as big as that!"

"I'll do my best!" Colby said as she raised her head again. The cocky smile was back. When Suzanne caressed her cheek, Colby closed her eyes and rubbed against Suzanne's fingers. Her smile grew less cocky and more loving. She couldn't help her own deep sigh. When she opened them, they shone with the love she felt for Suzanne. "I can't believe you are mine," she told Suzanne.

"I am. I'm yours as long as you want," Suzanne replied.

Taking Suzanne's hand in hers, Colby spoke again. "Forever. I want forever."

"Forever it is," Suzanne said, nodding. Raising Colby's hand to her lips, Suzanne gave it a little kiss. She felt a contentment that was alien to her. Even when she was with Chloe, the feeling of foreboding was usually there. It always tainted the happiness. For the first time, Suzanne faced the future confident that things would get better. More than that, the future looked good and full of happiness.

"I love you, Colby," Suzanne said as she started to feel the glow fading, replaced with exhaustion.

"Mmmm, I like hearing that. I love you too," Colby answered back. She was feeling her eyelids dropping as well. She reached over and flipped the covers over the two of them, at least most of them. A little of Suzanne's side was uncovered. It didn't matter. They were content, as well as too exhausted to do much more about it.

Now that they were motionless, it didn't take long before they felt the thump of Tuptim jumping up and climbing onto Colby's back.

"Trapped by a cat! I guess I'll have to stay like this all night," Colby said with a laugh.

"Babycat, don't ever move. Keep Colby there forever," Suzanne told her cat. She gave Colby a long kiss and sighed as Colby's head laid down in her shoulder. Her fingers stroked Colby's back as she slowly felt sleep take her. It took longer than she expected because her brain was still going fast.

Her problems were not all gone. Suzanne knew it didn't work that way. Right now, she was on the high from being with Colby for the first time. There would be bumps on the road. The biggest difference now was that she wasn't alone. "As long as I'm with her, I think I can survive them," she thought. "And now that I let her in, she is in for good." It was a strange idea, but Suzanne knew it was true.

Colby's breath became more regular, and it hissed just slightly as it passed between her barely open lips. The sound lulled Suzanne into a drowsier state. Just before she fell asleep, one last thought crossed her mind. "I can't wait for tomorrow," she realized. She couldn't remember the last time she felt that way. She took a contented deep breath and then fell asleep in the arms of the woman she loved.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,312 Followers
1...456789