Companions Unite Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

"Rose is your gun charged to take on a Dalek?" Rose only nodded and primed her gun ready to blow that Dalek up.

"You go on, there's one other thing I need to do first." Tom said to Rose as she headed into the room where the Dalek was, while Tom headed to the lift to take to floor 0 where the Never-sphere had metallised.

"EXTERMINATE MULTIPLE TIMELORDS AND ASSOCIATES OF THE DOCTOR LOCATED. EXTERMINATE!" as the Dalek was turning around to fire at anyone first. However before the eyestalk managed to turn 180 degrees to look at the bunch of people behind it including Oswin, there was an energy bolt hit the Dalek which made the case burst open with the Dalek creature inside screaming while it died. As everyone turned to look at the newcomer, no one except for Luke, Rani, Clyde, River and Kate knew who she was. As it was revealed where it was 5 minutes in the parallel earth it was only 5 seconds in the dimension where everyone else was.

As Rose filled them in on what happened for her to be back on Satellite 5 they viewed on the security monitors, Tom in a lift heading for floor 0. As the lift doors opened Tom exited the lift to stand before the Never-sphere where the Doctor and Danny was; if Clara's assumption was correct that Danny was where all of the people's minds were who had died.

Tom managed to gain access by using the vortex manipulator when inside he could see Danny and the doctor trading glances. They both approached Tom where no words were exchanged Tom just got them both out of there and back to the 11th doctors TARDIS where River was there to greet them.

"I see you managed to get the Doctor out of the Never-sphere and someone else." River said trying not to make assumptions about Danny.

"This is Danny, Clara's partner and brief companion of the doctor." Tom said as he introduced Danny.

"Where's Clara?" Danny asked hopefully.

"Danny I will tell you but not here somewhere more quite, follow me." Tom said leading Danny to the observation deck on floor 500. As the two were leaving Tom walked past Ashieldr gesturing to her to go with Danny and himself, Danny also noticed Oswin which left him with more questions than answers. Oswin also saw Danny which reminded her of her husband. Awesome Pink!

As the three people got onto the observation deck Tom used the sonic screwdriver to close and lock the door behind them, for the doctors safety especially considering that K-9, Strax and River are prepared to fire anyone who is a threat to the doctor. Where there is nothing worse than an angry soldier and once Tom and Ashieldr does the one thing that no one should ever do. Tell someone's family or partner that their loved one has past.

"Danny we have something to tell you, please take a seat." Tom said softly with his voice filled with sorrow.

"What is it, has something happened to Clara?" Danny said as he was sitting on the steps of the observation deck several feet from the terminal that overlooks the earth.

"I am very sorry for your loss." Ashieldr said to Danny her voice also filled with sorrow.

"No, please no. Tell me she hasn't." Danny started saying his voice beginning to show sadness as the tears started to go down his cheeks; Danny was doing his best to blink back the tears.

"Clara died Danny." Tom said his voice barely audible. However for Danny it was loud as the weight of the words weighing down on him.

"How?" Danny asked his voice breaking even more as the words and the news was sinking in.

"She was saving a life of a friend from a creature called the Quantum Shade. She took her friend's death sentence to save him." Ashieldr said softly.

"She saved his life so he could go back to his family, so his daughter didn't grow up with only one parent like she had to. Danny you should know that her last words were "Danny I love you." As she passed on." Tom said trying to soften the blow for his friend.

"Is that why you locked us in, to save the doctor."

"No I didn't do it to save the doctor, I did it to save you."

"How?"

"Well there are two people including K-9 who would fire if they felt the Doctor was in danger. Not to mention what Vastra would do. Also this way we cannot be disturbed by anyone during this time." Tom said his voice still full of sorrow but a bit louder.

"What exactly happened?" Danny finally said, though it seemed he had already asked that but it was the only question that seemed to come out. As Danny looked up to ask the question and saw Toms reassuring and comforting smile.

"Let me show you, though it's just footage best we can do I am afraid." Tom said as he moved over to the terminal on the deck. With the sonic screwdriver out and activated as he handed the sonic specs over to Ashieldr so she could find the right pattern, as she remembered how to do it since the time that the doctor and Clara saved her in the Viking village. Tom delved into the archives on Satellite 5 going back to 2015 more specifically Saturday 21 November, the night that Clara died.

The clip was ready, Tom instructed Danny that it's exactly like watching a YouTube video on a touchscreen, much like a iPad or iPhone. "We will leave you to it Danny, we will just be outside." Tom said solemnly making sure that Danny knew he wasn't alone.

As Tom and Ashieldr left the room, making sure that the door was closed before Tom and Ashieldr started to have a conversation.

"It sounds like you were speaking from experience?" Ashieldr asked Tom

"Because I was, during my first placement I had to tell a family that their family member passed away and that I was the last person that he spoke to." Tom admitted his voice filled with sadness as he was blinking back the tears.

"How did you cope?"

"I didn't as I didn't sleep at all for 3 weeks. Even now I still sometimes see his face."

"But why not tell Danny that Clara is alive?"

"Clara's changed and I don't want to put Danny through that, he doesn't deserve it besides she did die, he death is a fixed point in time."

"Wait you have this version of the doctor number 12?"

"Yes I do Ashieldr."

"But Clara made him forget all about her! How can you possibly know that?"

"The procedure that the doctor set up he did it remotely from Gallifrey when he was in charge of Gallifrey, before she wipes his mind but only seconds before his mind got wiped."

"So he cannot remember Clara just the name. But you can remember her completely."

"Who could forget her, she is amazing."

"So how long do we give Danny before we move on?"

"I say another 5 minutes as it has already been 6 minutes. As using the method we did its obvious where we are and they will track it in 4.5 minutes."

At that point both Tom and Ashieldr heard a scream along with a roar come from the room where Danny was. As the two rushed in they saw the Sandman (monster from Sleep No More) behind where Danny was standing the only thing left on the ground was his jacket. Tom pulled Ashieldr out of the room locking the beast inside.

"What about Danny?" Ashieldr cried out after Tom locked the door just in time as the banging began as the monster tried to get out.

"Ashieldr Danny was killed by the Sandman as they need humans for food." Tom said answering Ashieldr's question. His voice full of sadness as he had just lost one of the few people that he called a friend, and he was feeling guilty as he could've done something to prevent him from dying.

Tom ran into the room to let everyone know, "Everyone we need to go quick there's sandman here. We need to get out before they get us." Tom shouted to be heard throughout the room of companions talking. The 8th doctor took Sarah Jane Smith, K-9, Harry, Alistair Gordon Leatherbridge Steward, Romana, Leela and Tegan. While River took Adrin, Peri, Ace, Rose, Luke, Rani and Clyde in the 11th Doctor's TARDIS . This left the 12th doctor to take Kate Garroway, Jenny Vastra, Jenny, Strax, Lorna, Osgood, Kate Leatherbridge Steward, Amy, Rory, Clara, Oswin, River, Psi, Missy and Saibra in his TARDIS. Tom went to leave the TARDIS to go with the 12th Doctor however he saw in the corner of his eye Ashieldr walking backwards from one of the Sandman.

Without thinking Tom picked up his bag and left the TARDIS as it was dematerialising leaving him on Satellite 5, while tom was running to Ashieldr's aid he used the ear piece that he still had in to access the TARDIS's armoury as he needed something to stop the monster in its track by stopping time. Tom's hand came to a weapon that seemed to do the trick, since Tom left the other weapon in the TARDIS with the 12th Doctor. The weapon was another gun but this one looked like a blaster from Star Wars and it locked the target in a time bubble that accelerated the target to the end of their life giving them the chance to confess every wrong that they committed. This weapon was truly a monster weapon that could've only be created by the Timelords.

Tom fired the weapon as soon as it was completely out of the vortex linked to the TARDIS. He fired the weapon just as the creature was about to grab Ashieldr, freezing it in a time bubble. "Which way Ashieldr to yours and Clara's TARDIS? There are more of them as there were 17 staff members here so there are 17 monsters, they are linked telepathically they are not far behind." Tom said to Ashieldr using his knowledge of mathematics and the doctor's memories of Satellite 5.

"Shouldn't we get Mr. Smith?" Ashieldr reminded Tom.

"Thanks for the reminder but the only way to stop them is to crash them into the earth, because of the Morpheus machines being here, here they are regarded as mandatory so we need to crash the satellite. Ashieldr take this use it on the monsters while I go and get Mr. Smith." Tom said passing the weapon to Ashieldr as she took position by the corridor entrance that they came from.

As Tom got closer to the laptop when Mr. Smith spoke to Tom.

"Leave me here after Sarah Jane passed I have been gathering dust in the attic, I will crash the satellite into the earth eliminating the machines. Because of the machine that the doctor was in the inheritance on the planet will be destroyed but the planet will survive." Mr. Smith said to Tom without a word Tom went to go back to Ashieldr when he saw one of the monster behind him which got froze in the spot as Ashieldr shot the creature in the back with the gun.

The duo ran to the room where their TARDIS was, as they got into the room near the door, the satellite was breaking up as Mr. Smith used his remaining power to accelerate the speed up to the point where the satellite was breaking through the atmosphere at speed. The duo nearly lost their footing but the momentum propelled them into the TARDIS where Clara was standing ready to dematerialise their TARDIS.

As the doors closed and Ashieldr took the TARDIS into the vortex, Tom went up to hug Clara where she hugged him back.

"Are you crying?" Clara asked.

"No I just got something in my eye, stupid thing won't come out." Tom said trying to keep the emotion from his voice.

"That is from Yu-Gi-Oh and you only do references when you are crying, what's the matter?" Clara said matter of fact.

"I heard off Rigsy that you died and here you are alive and well. I am so relieved." Tom said to Clara.

"Well kind of as I only have 1 heart beat and no pulse."

"We can fix that quite easily, trick the Timelords and you will be back to normal."

"Meanwhile where do we go?" Ashieldr butted in as Tom and Clara pulled away from each other though for some reason both Clara and Tom were feeling something that made both of them feel lightheaded.

"We head to 1963, United Kingdom at Trotters lane." Tom replied to Ashieldr's question.

"Why there?" Ashieldr asked.

"So I can fix your Chameleon circuit. Plus there's a few things that we can use in the scrapyard to fix the circuit." Tom lied truth was that he knew that the TARDIS needed to look like the Doctors to fool the alliance.

Moments later the TARDIS landed in 1963 at the location where the Doctor first began his adventures. Trotters Lane in a scrapyard.

30 minutes after they dematerialised the Chameleon circuit was fixed and immediately the console where the Chameleon circuit was located shorted in a flurry of sparks as the TARDIS transformed to disguise itself as a police box and got permanently stuck disguised as a police box.

"No, no, no, no the circuit has jammed..."Tom started before he looked back at the underside of the console that he was working on. Only to notice that the Chameleon circuit was completely destroyed, nothing on earth could repair it to working order.

"It's completely destroyed I couldn't stabilise the feed before the feedback rebounded towards the console. We only managed to change once, if we could get to Gallifrey they could fix it." Tom continued.

"So did it work if only briefly?" Ashieldr asked.

"Yes we did but unfortunately we got stuck with the TARDIS as a police box like the doctors through maybe we can use the remodelling tool, to remodel the inside and the outside. If we just set the parameters to not change the console room. Unless you two want to change the console room?" Tom said ending it with a question.

"I like it as it is." Ashieldr replied.

"It's agreed that we are keeping the console room. What else would change?" Clara said genuinely intrigued with what their TARDIS could contain.

"Well it'll be similar to the doctor's TARDIS with the library; it'll be empty, leisure activities. Such as squash courts, swimming pool, just to name two, bedrooms, lots of corridors, an internal power source and the genetic TARDIS blueprints to rebuild, mend or even revamp the entire TARDIS. But the rest is a telepathic link between the ones who pilot the TARDIS." Tom replied to Clara's question using the Doctor's mind and even the TARDIS memory bank.

"Only problem is that we need to be in an era that we all come from since we all spent time in the 21st century we need to be in that era more specifically 2015." Tom continued revealing the catch in making the TARDIS different.

"Right off we go to 2015." Clara said pulling the lever to dematerialise and like the doctor the sound of the TARDIS engines filled the scrapyard. While inside the TARDIS the whole room shook as it dematerialised as Clara and Tom laughed which left Ashieldr looking puzzled. This reminded Tom and Clara about the time that they were in the TARDIS when the doctors banished the boneless and made his enemies flee because the oncoming storm was approaching! (My story A Time for Hope)

At the moment that Tom and Clara left in the doctors TARDIS in the town centre in Wolverhampton. At Tom's house in Wolverhampton at 8:00am when his house was empty, the entire house was filled with the TARDIS engines as the TARDIS was puncturing itself into reality in the bigger bedroom. Before the doors open Tom activated the system that he needed to reform the TARDIS. The only downside was that the programme took 8 hours to complete and the first one required keys to the TARDIS and a sonic device. Since Clara and Tom both had keys Clara placed her key on a scanner that popped out from the console panel by the door. Ashieldr placed the sonic glasses on the other scanner that was next to the one with the key on it.

With the requirements met for the TARDIS to change the trio left the TARDIS taking Toms bag with them so it didn't disappear. As soon as all three of them exited the TARDIS, allowing the door to close behind them, allowing the TARDIS to begin to change.

"Where are we?" Ashieldr asked.

"We are at my house a year after me and Clara originally met and where Clara and the doctor saved me. Since it is 8am then the house is empty as everyone else is at work so we have 8 hours within the house before the TARDIS is ready to go." Tom said filling Clara and Ashieldr in.

"Though since we are being targeted we cannot go outside in case there are people working with the enemies, otherwise me or Tom would get spotted." Clara said.

As the trio left to make sure that the coast was clear. Ashieldr spotted the two cards on the window as she picked them up to see who they were for, she realised that the cards were for Tom, it was his birthday and Clara never said neither did the doctor. Ashieldr went to locate Clara in the small house, when Ashieldr found Clara upstairs she began to speak to Clara. "Clara did you know that its Tom's birthday today of all days the day that he saved me from the Sandmen. I want to do something to say thanks that would make a good birthday present."

"You could always fuck him as that would be a decent thank you and also you'll be helping him out as a present." Clara stated releasing her naughty side mainly because she wanted to see what size Tom's member was, this was partly because she was losing control giving into her own desires as it had been nearly one years since she last had sex.

"We could do it together as we have eight hours to wait for the TARDIS." Ashieldr proposed to Clara. Which got a deal from Clara.

As both Ashieldr and Clara walked into the front room which was downstairs, Tom noticed that there was lust in both of their eyes but since he was sitting down on the chair closest to the door to the hall and they were blocking the door. Clara pinned Tom down by sitting on his lap in the way that people do when they are trying to have romantic moments. While Clara stripped Tom's shirt, tie and blazer revealing his toned, slim chest. This only spurred Ashieldr on to get in between his legs which were free as Clara's smallness was working to their advantage as Ashieldr could just about dig his cock out of his pants although the act of having Clara that close to him, stripping him along with Ashieldr was too much for him to bare, Tom was trying to stop his body from betraying him. This however was far too late as to his horror his cock went from being small to being 8 inches as it was becoming erect.

This brought a moan from Clara as Toms cock whacked her in her pussy and arse, this spurred both Clara and Ashieldr on in their quest to take Tom's virginity. While Clara and Ashieldr stripped Tom managed to manoeuvre Clara off him which allowed him to close the curtains and put the chain on the door preventing people from coming in. A completely naked Clara placed herself next to Tom while she leaned down giving Tom and Ashieldr the perfect view of her completely natural tits. To Tom's surprise Ashieldr took Tom's entire length in one go which brought a moan from Tom, which he was trying to supress as he was kissing Clara in a passionate embrace. He was trying to supress the moan as he knows that it isn't the social convention to moan into a kiss.

In that precise moment Tom was in a state of complete bliss as he was kissing one of the most beautiful people that he knows while having his deepest desire to lose his virginity fulfilled by not one but two people. Under this kind of stimulus Tom couldn't last any longer as he began to jerk as he was feeling the sensation of orgasm. However due to his medical conditions being right sided Hemiplegia and the amount of times he willing cut his testicles to prevent him from having any kids, his way of breaking the cycle of him potentially sexually assaulting his future kids. There was no physical evidence of him reaching orgasm.

"What was that?" Ashieldr asked lifting her head of Tom's rapidly deflating cock.

"Him reaching his orgasm." Clara said before Tom could reply, breaking the passionate kiss.

"Why wasn't there any cum?" Asked Ashieldr.

"Because of my medical conditions and self-castration, more or less. I am infertile as the chances are extremely low of their being any physical evidence of my orgasm just with the jerking." Tom explained to Ashieldr as Clara already knew.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers