Companions Unite Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are more or less the perfect partner for any decent person." Clara added to the conversation.

"Then it's our turn to receive pleasure." Ashieldr added.

With that both Ashieldr and Clara moved to lie on the floor where on their backs so that they could have pleasure similar to the one that Ashieldr gave Tom. Tom had an idea what they wanted and he took place, kneeling in front of Ashieldr attempting to repay the feeling of pleasure. Despite the experience or rather lack of. Tom started to lick Ashieldr's pussy lips while roughly fingering Clara's pussy however because Clara laid down on Ashieldr's left meaning that she was on Tom's right. Which meant that the only hand he could use was his right the side affected by his Hemiplegia, though Tom only had limited movement in his right arm but it was ok.

After two minutes of this stimulus Tom wasn't giving Clara what she wanted and this brought Tom to apologise, this only made Clara give him a reassuring smile that for once wasn't patronising like most peoples. Tom had to stop which brought a sign from Ashieldr but that sign quickly turned into a moan as Tom thrusted his quickly hardening cock into Ashieldr's pussy, as he thrusted in and out while he lasted longer than during the blowjob he still lasted under 10 minutes.

When Tom pulled out he didn't physically orgasm though he left some blood inside Ashieldr. Which seeped out of Ashieldr. "I am so sorry Ashieldr. The shower is upstairs towels in the front bedroom if you need to freshen up." Tom said.

As Ashieldr left to freshen up, leaving Tom and Clara in the darkened front room, "I am guessing that you want the same as Ashieldr?" Tom said hoping it wasn't true.

"No I don't we are friends and my curiosity is sated, I made a promise to Danny that he would be the only one to you know." Clara said as she was getting dressed again when Tom left Clara to get dressed. Though Tom only left once he picked up the clothes packing them in his bag pulling out the clothes that he in his bag. He knew that both he and Clara would be pulled into a mess including the doctor so he packed clothes so he could change.

As the hours ticked on the towel had been dried and placed back where it originally was and the trio talked, played game after game of top trumps and monopoly. As the final minute came Tom's key began to glow as the TARDIS had finished. As Tom, Clara and Ashieldr ran towards the TARDIS they noticed that it had the St.John's ambulance sticker on like the Doctors TARDIS. Tom placed his key in the lock and opened the door allowing the slight changes to sink in as the entire room didn't change but the console did to adapt the needs that they had. Tom clicked the button to close the door as he felt the urge to say what the 11th doctor said to Amy.

"All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

Without a word Tom pulled the switch sending the three of them into the time vortex to re-join the others.

(to be continued)