Complementary Fetishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having my first cum service just from fucking your mouth would be insane. You can see it, can't you? Your throbbing pussy, gushing cum without any touch. Then, my mouth enclosing everything and sucking on it as if I would die without it. Ummm, I really want it." She was fucking Paige's throat quickly, only leaving after the double-tap.

Paige was really close, but she needed something to push her over. Her pussy was on fire, she could almost feel Sophia's mouth on it, drinking all the sweet nectar that was coming out.

"I want it, please, I want it bad. You said you would feed me, please give it to me. I need it." Sophia felt the double-tap indicating that she had to get out. She rammed Paige's mouth with everything she had instead. "No, not before you cum. I WANT IT PLEASE, PLEASE JUST GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT. AH, AH, AH." She was panting.

She saw Paige quivering and immediately went to suck her cunt. "I'm sorry mistress, I really wanted it, I'll accept any punishment."

Paige was getting her breath back, inhaling and exhaling heavily. She was still cumming when she felt Sophia's mouth sucking. Her orgasm went up a notch. "Fuuuuuuck, you fucking cum addict, suck it, swallow it. There better be nothing left other than glistening saliva."

When Sophia was done, she laid on Paige and started to gently kiss her face. "I'm sorry, it was really dangerous, it won't happen again."

"Hmm, it was fucking intense, but yes, we shouldn't do that anymore. And yes, you will be punished."

"I understand mistress, anything."

"Next?"

"I want to fuck you while kissing you in the missionary position." After fifteen minutes and three orgasms, which she ate out each time, she finally dropped to the side, panting. "Damn it, I can't do it anymore. I'm really not in good shape."

"It's okay, my love, my turn to work." Paige mounted her in a cowgirl position and started grinding. After a few minutes, she sat on Sophia's face to finish and went back on riding.

*Ring*, *Ring*

Paige took her phone. "Hello".

The volume was loud enough for Sophia to hear, it was a girl.

"Hey Paige, did you hear about Denise?"

Paige didn't stop riding. "Yeah, I heard, poor girl. Frederick is a fucking asshole."

After a minute of talking, Sophia decided to have a bit of fun and pinched Paige's nipple.

"Ha!" Paige did a cute moan of pain.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just working out."

Sophia continued to play with her boobs, but now that she was expecting it, Paige did not make a sound. When she eventually felt her orgasm coming, "I'll put you hold for a minute, I need to finish." She started to grind hard, moaning with each coming and going. Just as she was about to cum, she lifted herself and sat on Sophia's face. She pressed on her with all her weight and pinched Sophia's nose to make sure she wasn't breathing. "Not before I cum. I WANT IT PLEASE, PLEASE JUST GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT."

Sophia kept moving her tongue as if her life depended on it, literally. She felt Paige cumming, but she wasn't moving. She tried to remove her hand and squirmed to make her move, but she was too strong. When Paige knew Sophia couldn't hold it anymore, she dropped to the side. Sophia was coughing, getting her breath back.

"Karma's a bitch." Paige took back her phone. "Hey, sorry. I'm done now."

"You know you actually didn't put me on hold, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"You're bad." said the girl, in a playful way. "I know you didn't have enough, I'll leave you to it. See you Monday."

"See you Monday, bye." She laid next to Sophia, giving her gentle kisses. "You okay my little cum-sucker?"

"I am. Help me take off my strap-on, I want to get off properly."

When they were done removing it, Paige laid on her back letting Sophia eat her. Finally, Sophia had the orgasm she wanted. While they were cuddling, Paige asked Sophia, "I'll have to think about your punishment, but in the meantime, are you available tomorrow after school? I want to give you something you wanted."

"I am."

"All right, go to the girl showers. There won't be anyone around."

"Okay."

"Now... for your punishment, I really don't know what to do. The biggest one would be not feeding you, but it's kind of a punishment for me, too. I think we'll have to repeat the previous one. But this time, sleepover and no orgasms 'til Monday." Sophia was looking down.

"Yes, that would be the biggest punishment not actually involving pain."

"You want pain?"

"Slap here and there should be fine, but actual torture with whip or paddle is not something I'd enjoy. And it would be a punishment that would ensure that I don't take any... initiative."

"Yeah I get it, I don't like to torture, either."

----------

The next morning, Sophia got a text that just said, 'Bathroom'. She didn't need the text. Every Monday morning, it's the guy with brown hair. They fuck for about ten minutes, giving each other one orgasm before going to class. Sophia always kneeling next to them ready to clean them up while masturbating for her own relief. She did that several times a week. She was wondering if she would get bored of it after some time. So far so good, she couldn't even fathom getting bored of doing that.

"Don't forget after school, I won't text you", said Paige before going their separate ways.

After school, Sophia went to the swimming girl lockers. When she opened the door, she could hear moaning. She quickly closed the door and went to check what Paige was doing. It wasn't a what, but a who. She recognized him from Paige's videos. It was Simon. Paige was on all fours, getting her ass fucked. Her pussy was dripping.

"Finally. Get naked, quick, I've been holding out for a while."

She undressed as fast as she could and dropped on all fours, too. Simon didn't seem to notice her. She glued her mouth on Paige's cunt.

As soon as she felt Sophia, Paige stopped concentrating on not cumming and just appreciated the feeling. "I'm cumming soon, don't stop. This is what you wanted isn't it, cum-slut? Haaaaaa, fuck, keep going. It's going to be a good one. Fuuuck, yes, AAAH, YES I'M CUMMING. AAAAAH."

Sophia could feel the burst of liquid in her mouth every time Simon was moving out. Sophia didn't count, but it felt like ten. Sophia's orgasm lasted from the second shot until the final one. It was fucking amazing.

"Haaa, slow down a bit." Paige took some time to recuperate. "All right, destroy me."

The guy started to move as fast as he could.

Paige was yelling, "FUCK, YES. I love it when you fuck my ass like that. AAAAH, YES." Sophia had a hard time keeping her mouth on Paige.

After a minute or two, Simon couldn't hold it anymore, "I'm cumming soon."

"Don't stop, I'm really close. Keep going. Hold it. YES CONTINUE, KEEP... AAH, FUCK." Paige was cumming. Simon was about to burst, he quickly pulled out to cool down. Paige replaced his dick with her fingers, feeding another wet orgasm to Sophia. After a few seconds of respite, Simon went back in, moving slowly.

"Ummm, I like the feeling of him entering slowly like that. Fuck me until you cum, but don't do it inside. I want your load all over my asshole and pussy."

He proceeded to fuck her with the speed he preferred, moving out slow and ramming in hard after. After a while, he pulled out and started jerking off. Sophia moved back to let him finish properly. Paige could feel each rope of sperm landing on her ass. That feeling was usually leaving her kind of indifferent. Having him help her clean up after with tissues because it's easier than doing it herself and all that. But now, she really liked that feeling. Especially knowing what was coming after.

"Clean him. You can leave after Sim, thank you." Sophia was sucking his dick.

"No, thank YOU. Hit me up anytime." Once he was clean, he dressed up and left.

Sophia went back on all fours with the intent of cleaning Paige when Paige moved forward, out of reach from Sophia.

"Waaaaait..."

Sophia pulled back.

"Is it looking good?"

"Yes, mistress, it looks really good, but it's really messy and you must want to be clean, right? Let your cum-sucker do its job."

"Yes, I do want to be clean, feeling your tongue moving all around, leaving behind just your warm saliva, ummm... But the question is, who wants it more?"

Sophia bit her lip, she knew she wanted it more than her mistress.

"I'll do anything. Please, mistress. Let me clean you before it gets cold."

"I'm not really convinced. You already do anything I tell you."

Sophia was thinking hard. 'It's true, I already do anything she wants, and I love it. What else can I do!?' she thought. "I'll... I'll try to create my own situation and invite you."

"Hooo, that's interesting. I accept. But this better not be empty promises."

"I'll try my hardest." She plunged in Paige's ass, sucking the cum and licking Paige clean, moaning the entire time, masturbating.

"That's it, good girl. God, I love watching you cum while you're cleaning me." Sophia had her orgasm before Paige was fully cleaned.

They were getting dressed when Paige said, "I know that creating a situation is out of your comfort zone. I just hope it will happen in the next six weeks. And if you need any help, don't hesitate."

"I'll try." Sophia was banking on the fact that Lucas would be open to it. Despite everything that has happened with Paige, Sophia was still an awkward loner. Her inhibitions were only fully gone when Paige was around. So it wouldn't be easy for her to convince another person to have sex with her.

----------

With a six weeks limit and Christmas vacation in the middle of it, Sophia decided to not play safe and use spyware on Lucas's computer. That would teach him to leave his computer unlocked in his room with the door closed. She would decide if she would use it or not based on how their second session went.

On Friday night, during the tutoring, Sophia used all the charm she could muster, but Lucas was always polite and distant. She couldn't laugh at his jokes, he wasn't making any! He didn't react when she put her hands on his shoulder, or when she pressed her body against his to get the eraser that she purposely left on the other side of him. At the end of the night, she went to the bathroom.

She was feeling kind of depressed. Paige really boosted her self-esteem, but Lucas brought her back to reality. Maybe Lucas just doesn't see her as a girl. Maybe he's just asexual. Maybe he's gay? Sophia decided to install the spyware to know what he was into. It took a bit of time to set up, but when she got down, Lucas was either not suspicious, or knew better than to question the time a lady spend in the bathroom.

She was driving back a bit faster than usual, eager to get home. She didn't know much about guys, but she spent enough time on the internet to know that there is practically only one thing an eighteen-year-old boy would do when he's finally home alone. It'd been fifteen minutes from the time she left Lucas to the time she was in front of her computer, with the stream of Lucas's computer open. He was playing a video game.

'Was it already over?'

She stopped the recording and opened the file. One minute in, he had opened his browser in anonymous mode and went to his favorite porn site.

'Damn, it didn't take long. It means he pretty much went on his computer as soon as I left.'

She could see him typing in the porn site search bar 'black hair soft femdom'.

'Really? So he was into me. Why didn't he respond at all, is he really that shy? I guess he'll never take any initiative ever and I'll have to order him around for him to do anything. Meh, that's not so bad, it will be fun to see how far he'll go. I'm definitely losing my virginity next Friday. His too, probably, but I don't think he will mind.'

During the week, Sophia was telling Paige everything that had happened. "We are going to do a threesome for sure. But I don't want to overwhelm him for his first time. So not this Friday, but the next one, you could come around eight-thirty."

"Sure, sounds good. Do you already have a little fantasy in mind?"

"I do, but I want to surprise you. Not so much a fantasy per se, just something I want to happen. Just go with the flow, you'll know what to do in the moment."

"All right, looking forward to participating in a situation I didn't orchestrate."

Finally, Friday. Sophia was nervous all day thinking about how she would basically make him have sex with her. She didn't want to push him too far and have him resent him after, but she knew nothing would happen if she didn't force him. She probably wouldn't be taking the risk, if it wasn't for Paige.

This time, she didn't flirt at all during the lesson with Lucas. If Lucas noticed the change in her behavior, he showed no sign. At 9:00pm, when the lesson was over, Sophia asked, "Did you notice last time when I was behaving more friendly?"

"Umm, yes."

"I was flirting with you."

"Oh... why?"

"Because I like you, dummy."

"I... like you, too."

This was going better than expected.

"Let's go to your room." She took him by the hand and went directly to his room. He didn't notice how she knew where it was. "Are you clean?"

"Yes, I took a shower before you came."

"I assume you have never kissed a girl?"

Lucas shook his head.

"I'll teach you." Sophia went over the kissing lesson like Paige did for her. "Any questions?"

Lucas shook his head.

"All right, I'm going to kiss you. Don't think too much, just go with the flow."

It was awkward at first, but Lucas managed to do something decent. After a minute, Sophia saw him put his hand in his pocket. She figured it was to move his erection in a more comfortable position. "Why don't you just remove your pants?" He was looking down, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, it sounded like a question. Remove your pants." His movement was slow, still not believing what was happening. "Your boxers, too. I want to see your dick."

It took all of his courage to respond. "It's not fair."

Sophia smiled. "You're right." She removed her pants and panties. "Your turn."

She was standing in front of him, he could only see her slit below a trimmed bush. He removed his boxers, still sitting on the bed, not knowing what to do. Sophia kneeled in front of him. His dick was hard. She felt he would cum from just a lick.

"I'm going to suck your dick. Just lay back and enjoy it." She pushed him, opened his knee, and started to suck his cock. The dildo Paige gave her could have been molded after his dick. It was perfect. She was sucking as Paige taught her. As if his dick was the most delicious thing in the world. She did a few deepthroats between jerking him while sucking on his head.

"I'm cumming."

Sophia could feel his load in her mouth in the middle of his warning. She kept sucking, swallowing everything. She was touching herself the entire time but didn't come. It was too quick.

She wasn't disappointed. It was only normal. After cleaning him, she stood up. Lucas was still on his back, his left forearm on his eyes, breathing rapidly.

"Do you have asthma?" she asked, with genuine concern.

He smiled, "No. Just savoring what just happened."

She sat next to him and started to slowly stroke his dick after a few seconds. He was still hard. The next logical thing would be for him to go down on her. But Sophia had the feeling he wouldn't do a good job and she didn't feel like teaching him. If he asked for it, sure. "Ready to lose your virginity?"

"Why do you assume I'm a virgin?"

"Are you not?"

"Yes, but still."

"I'm also a virgin."

"Really?" Lucas was doubtful. "But you've sucked dick before, right?" He wouldn't believe what Sophia just did was her first time.

"I did, but nothing went inside me except a dildo. Also about the same size as you, so it should be perfect. Now, get comfortable, I'll ride you."

He put his head on his pillow and was looking at Sophia. She removed her shirt and bra. She was petite and cute. She straddled him and moved his cock to her pussy. She moved it around a little and then slowly inserted it inside. Moving up and down, taking more of his cock each time, until he was fully in. She then sat there, just enjoying the feeling. He started to fondle her small breasts. She grinded on his dick, moving forward and backward, making cute moans. But the truth is, while the feeling was not unpleasant, she didn't think she would cum like that. After a short while, she stopped and lowered herself on Lucas, kissing him.

"Your turn to work."

He started to thrust his hips. She lowered a hand to caress her clit. That was better. Not long after, Lucas was about to pop again. This time he knew better, he stopped moving. "I'm going to cum."

"Do it inside, I'm on the pill. Today is safe, anyway."

He started to thrust again. After a short while, he was moaning and groaning. He kept thrusting. Sophia could feel the sperm making her pussy wetter. He never stopped. He started to move faster. Sophia's hand was moving hard on her clit, she was moaning. For real this time. Hearing her was making him feel like he was doing something good. He kept the same pace, trying not to cum.

Eventually, Sophia was getting close. "Don't stop, I'm cumming, keep going. Aaah, yes, like that."

Lucas could feel her contraction, making him cum too. He was making her cum!

They stayed still for a minute, then Sophia moved next to him. "Not bad for your first time."

"Thanks."

"Next time, I'm bringing a friend."

After a few seconds, "A girl?"

"Yes, a girl."

"Okay."

"I'm warning you, next time won't be so vanilla."

"I'll do whatever you want."

Sophia smiled. "Don't forget you said that. By the way, your safe word will be banana." Her words made him think. Sophia seems like a nice girl, but maybe she was a huge pervert. He would really do anything for her. He was just hoping she wasn't into heavy BDSM, or something.

"Also, we are not girlfriend/boyfriend. I just wanted to have sex for the first time and you were a good choice. We'll also have more fun after our tutoring, but other than that, we won't hang out much."

"I'm fine with that."

----------

The first thing she did when she got home was to call Paige to recount her experience. She told her everything that happened in detail.

"So, did you like it?"

"It wasn't bad, but nowhere near as exciting as what we do."

"You had sex with a virgin, what did you expect? It's already good that it wasn't bad. It can only go up from there. It will go up from there, right?"

"Yes, I already told him another girl would be participating next time, and he didn't seem to have a problem with it."

"I don't know many guys that would mind. The usual concern is about the fact that they don't want their girlfriend to think she is not good enough for him. I bet we could train him and make him do anything we want."

"He literally said he'll do anything I want. When you come over next time, can I introduce you as my sex slave? Having a girl like you under me will probably blow his mind."

"Haha sure. I really want to see his face when you introduce me. Listen, tomorrow night, an older couple will come to my house for some fun. James and Carol. Wanna watch from the closet?"

"Yes, of course."

"I have to warn you, they are into cuckquean."

"What's that?"

"Reverse cuckold. She likes to watch me fuck her husband while I demean her. I managed to convince them to do it at my house so you can watch."

"I would love to watch that."

"She usually cleans us after the act, but I'll save you some."