Complementary Fetishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige hopped on the bed, on her back, head at the edge, ready to get face-fucked. Sophia pressed herself on Lucas' back, taking his dick in her hand from behind. "You're going to fuck her mouth." She moved the dick on Paige's mouth and pressed Lucas from behind with her hips like she was the one fucking Paige's face. They were balls deep, not moving. "Feels good, right?" She moved back Lucas an inch and slammed back in. "My slave likes it rough, so don't be shy." She moved to the side and gave a few kisses on Paige's face. Then, she went between her legs and started to fuck her with the dildo. "Take your time, don't cum too fast. Also, don't cum inside her. Do it on her face."

"Okay."

"I mean it. If you cum inside her, I'll fuck you with this dildo."

Lucas had mixed feelings, but he ultimately didn't want to get fucked with the dildo. It was not small, it would hurt, for real. When Paige heard that, she knew what to do. Lucas was doomed from the start. He never had a chance to cum anywhere else, but inside Paige's mouth.

"You can stay deep inside as long as you want, just come out when she taps you twice."

Lucas never stayed inside long enough to get tapped by Paige. Eventually, he was obviously close to cumming. Paige put her hands behind him, forcing him inside. He tried to get out, but she was too strong for him. She would let him out half an inch and push him back in.

"Nooooo, I'm cumming. Stop." In less than ten seconds, he was unloading his sperm in Paige's mouth.

She slowly let him pull out, finishing with an audible pop. "Delicious."

Lucas was looking between Sophia's legs. She was still fucking Paige. "Not fair."

"Rules are rules. Don't worry, I won't use this cock to fuck you."

He seemed relieved.

"But I will fuck your ass. It will be a small strap-on, made specifically for pegging. Don't worry, it will not be today. I will give you a butt plug later, so you get used to it. I will fuck your ass and you will like it. Don't forget, your safe word is banana."

He stood there, saying nothing.

Sophia pulled back Paige so her head didn't hang at the edge of the bed. "Now your turn my little slut." Paige got up and forced Sophia to lay down, clearly with the intent to be on top. She inserted the dildo and let herself down on Sophia to kiss her. Sophia was perplexed as to why Paige's kiss had so much saliva until she realized it was actually Lucas' cum. She swallowed everything Paige gave her. Once they were done, Paige started to fuck the dildo with her hips. "Do you have a condom?"

"Yes." Lucas bought a box last week. He did it in full winter clothes with a scarf to make sure no one would recognize him.

"Put one on and go behind her."

Lucas went into his drawer and pulled out a condom. He put it on and went behind Paige. She was still grinding the strap-on. Lucas was rock hard.

Sophia spread Paige's cheeks, "Time for your first anal." Paige stopped moving to let him in.

Lucas couldn't believe it, he was about to fuck Paige in the ass. He was met with some resistance and didn't want to hurt her. "Don't worry about it, just push until you're fully inside." He did. Sophia started to move her hips, matching the movement of Lucas.

"Fuuuuck, it's been a while since I was double penetrated."

"You can plow her ass, Lucas. She likes it rough. You can try to punish her for what she did to you, making you cum in her mouth."

He picked up the pace, going as fast as he could.

"Yessss, I fucking love that." Lucas was still in disbelief. Those two were really naughty. And it was their first threesome! He was curious how things would evolve. He didn't mind being their plaything.

He slowed down every time he was about to cum. Sophia never stopped her movement, going at a steady rhythm.

Paige told Sophia "Keep going, I'm cumming soon."

Hearing this, Lucas decided to fuck Paige until he came.

"Yeesss, that feels good, I'm cumming, both of you, keep going, please, I'm close." She was moaning. "Aaaaah." She was cumming.

Sophia stopped moving, Lucas kept going. He silently came a few seconds later. Paige stopped supporting herself, dropping all of her weight on Sophia. Lucas was removing the condom and threw it in the garbage.

"Bring your dick over here." They both cleaned his dick. He was still hard. "So, lover boy, anything you want to try?"

"I... want Paige to fuck me while you sit on my face."

"Double cowgirl? Sure." She removed the strap-on and they went into position. Despite wanting that, Lucas had never eaten a girl before. Paige was giving him some instructions while jumping on his dick. Once he knew what to do, Sophia and Paige started kissing. Concentrating on eating her would make him last longer. After a while, Sophia was getting close, but she didn't want to get off like that.

She stopped kissing Paige and whispered in her ear, "Drain him."

Paige smiled and started grinding hard.

It was too much for Lucas. He didn't want it to cum so soon. "Slow down!"

She didn't stop. Sophia could feel his grip on her thighs, almost hurting her. He stopped eating her. Sophia started to rub her clit, anticipating eating his load from Paige's cunt.

"Fill her up, lover boy, drop everything in her cunt."

"Aaaah, fuck." While he was cumming, Sophia went behind them, ready to feast. Paige was kissing Lucas, her ass in the air. "Hmmm, you taste like her." Sophia started by cleaning him, then got herself off while sucking the cum out of Paige. Paige could never get tired of feeling her moans into her cunt.

"Lucas, do you mind if I take a picture of us like that?" Paige asked with a smile.

"Eh, no."

Sophia took Paige's phone. "Kiss each other." She took a picture of them, naked and kissing.

"Thanks."

"Are you up for a blowjob before we leave?"

"I think so."

They both went kneeling in front of him. "Tell us when you come, I want your load in my mouth." They took turns sucking his dick and balls. It wasn't long before Lucas was close to pop.

"I'm close."

Sophia took his cock and deepthroated it. She lifted a finger toward Paige. Paige sucked on it, making sure it was slippery. She knew what Sophia wanted to do. Sophia then inserted it in Lucas' ass.

"Aaaah, fuck." He took Sophia's head in his hands.

She forced him deep down her throat. Sophia could feel the pressure on her finger and the cum exploding in her throat. She swallowed everything. "See? Not so bad having something up your ass." She went into her bag and pulled out the butt plug, lubricant and cleaner. She went over everything he needed to know as Paige did for her. "Make sure you use it because I'm pegging you when we're back from the winter break."

--------

Sophia and Paige spent the weekend studying for the exams before the Christmas vacation. It was a stressful week, but that didn't stop Paige to text her cum-sucker every day. Paige's parents left Thursday the 23rd. She went to Sophia's on the 24th afternoon, to celebrate Christmas with Sophia's family. There was good food, games, gifts. Sophia's parents gave Paige a fluffy blanket with an ocean theme. She spent the evening inside the blanket, never removing it once. Sophia gave her warm socks. Paige saved her gift for Sophia last because she knew Sophia would feel bad if it was the other way around.

It was a laptop, good enough for gaming. "Holy shit, that's worth like a thousand dollars, I can't accept this."

"You can and you will. You will need one for the next two weeks. It's not convenient to move your computer tower around. Also, super useful for college."

"I'm not denying how great a gift this is. It's just... I gave you socks!"

"It was on my list. Also, don't take this the wrong way, but the cost of the laptop is the same as the socks, percentage-wise. You know I knew that it might make you feel bad. You also know I don't like making you feel bad, but I think a laptop is too practical to pass up. If you want, you can add to the socks the gift of you just enjoying the laptop without further talking about it. I would really like that."

Sophia really wanted to kiss her. But they were in the living room with the rest of the family. She sighed, "All right, thank you. I will make good use of it."

Paige smiled, "Good!"

"I want to see it. Can we open it?" Her younger cousins wanted to play with it.

"Sorry, but no. I don't want to open it tonight. Besides, you guys already have plenty of things to play with."

"Oh, all right."

Later that night, everybody went home. Sophia had a bit of trouble sleeping thinking about her coming out to her parents tomorrow. Paige held her tight. "Don't worry, you know them, it'll be fine." Sophia sighed. "I know, but still..." She eventually fell asleep.

Christmas morning, everybody was eating breakfast made by her Mom. Sophia took a deep breath.

"Mom, Dad... Paige and I are dating. Romantically."

Her mom: "Damn it."

Her dad: "Ha ha."

This was not the reaction she was expecting. Paige was smiling. She had a good guess as to why they reacted that way.

Seeing the look on Sophia's face, Mary had to explain herself. "I'm supposed to be the one who knows you better. I figured you would tell us after spending two weeks together. I guess it's already more serious than I thought."

Sophia rolled her eyes. It seems like she was not as subtle as she thought. "How much?"

"Just a hundred, but still... Since when?"

"A couple of weeks after the first tutoring lesson."

"Really? Don't get me wrong, you girls have a good connection, but you don't seem to spend much time together as a couple would."

"Well, the time we do spend together is of good quality. We do have different hobbies, yes, but we still have some in common. I enjoy my time alone just as I enjoy my time with Paige. And these two weeks of living together is sort of a trial to see what living together would be."

"All right, well, I'm glad you two are together."

"Also, Paige intends to tell her parents just before leaving for college. So don't mention anything to them if it ever comes up."

"I doubt we'll have any interaction with them, but don't worry, we won't say anything."

They spent the day at Sophia's packing and getting ready for their two weeks. On the drive to Paige's, with the car full of food, clothes, and accessories, Paige told Sophia that she arranged the guest bedroom for her.

"Why? Am I not sleeping with you?"

"You think I don't know you prefer to sleep alone?"

"...How?" It was true, but Sophia never said anything.

"Deductions. Like, I noticed your white noise machine, but you didn't turn it on when I slept with you. We also don't go to bed at the same time or wake up at the same time, hence my alarm will wake you up early. I know you prefer to sleep in a cold room with warm blankets. I prefer a warm room with fewer blankets. Not to say we can't cuddle at night or in the morning. Just that when it's time to sleep, we'll both do it in our own room without compromises."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

When they got home, Paige helped Sophia unpack. Once they were done, it was almost time to go to bed. Paige removed her pants and panties and hopped on the bed. "Now, the next two days will be your punishment. No orgasm at all. So enjoy it before we go to bed." She opened her legs.

Sophia jumped on her and kissed her beautiful lips while removing her pants. She then went down on her. "Tell me how much you like it."

Paige let loose with her dirty talk, saying something every thirty to forty-five seconds or so.

"I fucking love it. I love the feeling of your tongue on my clit. I love how you suck on it, not too much, not too little."

"I love it when you tongue my cunt, when you suck the juices coming out. I fucking love that you get off on it. Hearing you moan while you eat me makes me so fucking horny because I know you really enjoy it."

"Fuuuuck, it feels so good. I love it. Suck my clit. Yessss, good girl."

"Yes, like that, continue. FUUCK I'M CUMMING. DRINK EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING CUM SLUT. AAAAH." Sophia was cumming too.

"I love it when I feel your heavy breathing when you get off while eating my cum."

"I love it when you literally cum every time I do because it's when you get to eat the most cum."

"I'm going to use you so much these two weeks that you will be disgusted by me by the end."

Sophia made some negative grunts.

"I love it that you think you can handle my libido. And I love it that you probably will. The next two weeks will be nothing like we had until now. Having 24/7 access to my cum-sucker is a dream come true."

"Another one is comING. AAAAH, YES, DRINK IT. FILL YOUR BELLY WITH MY CUM, AAAAH." Sophia has another orgasm too.

"I'm going to make you eat my cunt all the fucking time until you'll find me so annoying that you'll tell me to fuck off."

"Never," said Sophia, finally speaking up.

"The next two weeks will probably be the worst because I'll be horny all the time at first. It should calm down over the years. But if you can handle the next two weeks, then we will be good for the rest of our lives."

"I love the idea of just using you whenever I want. I love that I can get messy without having to clean up after. Especially with guys and their sticky sperm. I love that no matter how filthy it is down there after a good fuck, I'm left with the feeling of cleanliness and warm saliva after you do your job. And I FUCKING LOVE that you get off on it. Did I tell you that?"

"I love that a cum slut like you easily climax from eating my cum. It just makes me horny and makes me want to feed you more. It's a vicious, filthy, cum-covered circle."

"YESSSS, I'M CLOSE. Put your finger in my ass, it's gonna be a big one. AAAH, I'M CUMMING, FUCK. I love hearing your sucking sound as I feel my pussy getting wet from my cum. Drink it, lick it, eat it. FUCK, I love to see you squirm because you cum after I feed you."

They went like this for thirty minutes and five orgasms. They cuddled after that.

"It seems you don't think I'll bother you to eat your cunt because you didn't feed me enough."

"I doubt this will happen. Anyway, we'll see. Tomorrow, just do what you would normally do at home. I will make you eat me whenever I want."

"Deal."

Paige went back to her room to sleep.

-------

The next morning, Sophia was woken up with a wet pussy in her face. She smiled and started eating until Paige came, who then left without a word. She spent some time in her bed then went down for breakfast. She poured herself a bowl of cereal. Paige was at the table, looking at her phone. She was about to refill her bowl when Paige asked her to drink the milk in her bowl, put the milk in the fridge, and come eat her. She'll be able to continue her breakfast after Paige had climaxed. She was about to go under the table when Paige said, "Here, use these." It was a pair of knee pads. She put them on and got to work.

Paige didn't do any dirty talk. It was torture enough to prevent Sophia from cumming for two days. She didn't need to make her extra horny too. Maybe for her next punishment. After breakfast, Sophia went to her room. She wanted to take the day to set up her new laptop and play video games. Paige came into her room three times before lunch.

In the afternoon, they were watching a movie when Sophia saw Paige removing her panties. Sophia smiled and stopped the movie. She put a pillow behind her head. Paige stood in front of her, caressing her hair. Paige then pressed her pussy on Sophia's face. Grinding her until she came. Paige did that twice during the movie. Three more times before dinner while she was playing video games. Once in the shower and four times before going to bed. The next day went pretty much the same way. Paige's libido didn't slow down at all.

Finally, on the third day, it went very similar to the previous two days, except Sophia was getting off too. And now, Paige was also dirty talking almost every time.

In the afternoon, Sophia had a request. "I want to eat you while you watch one of your videos, but I want you to describe it to me."

"Houu, I like that. What kind?"

"You choose."

Paige chose one of the longest she had. They were in Paige's bedroom. Paige was at the edge of the bed, legs spread. Sophia was on a pillow on the ground, like when she ate Paige the first time. She started licking.

"This is a video of me and Alex. The one with the big dick, but not too big that it hurt, like, just at the limit. He just has one shot, but can last pretty long. Every time he's about to cum, we change position. I always cum in a position before switching. He never said, but I think he tries to hold on every time so that I have an orgasm because we usually switch not long after. He's the one driving. I take the position he wants and just get fucked. I love it.

"We are in his bedroom. My phone is filming from a shelf. It's the same angle from start to finish. I always start by sucking him. Not for long, just enough to get him wet and have a taste. I rub my clit at the same time. I take him deep. He doesn't touch me, he lets me suck him like I want."

Sophia really liked how she was describing things. Probably more than watching the video herself.

"I stand up, put my hands on the bed. He takes me from behind. He takes his time. He knows it takes some time for me to get used to his big cock.

"He's fully in. He's moving in and out. Just leaving his tip inside me then moving in slowly. I really like that feeling of getting my pussy stretched. He's picking up the pace. He's doing hard, short thrusts. His balls are slapping my clit. I'm moaning.

"You know, that feeling of getting slapped with his balls, not many guys can do that. He's really gifted between the legs. But he's not the kind of guy I would hang out with. He's a good fuck though.

"My moans are getting louder. I'm begging him to keep going, to not stop. I yell that I'm cumming. He stops moving, letting me orgasm as I want. I slowly move forward, my legs are shaking.

"He pushes me on the bed. He lay on my left side, big spooning me. He inserts himself. He's doing long and slow thrusts. It's hard to ram me in this position. He will keep the same pace until I cum. He focuses more on me. We kiss, he plays with my tits.

"He puts two fingers in my mouth. His hand moves between my legs to rub my clit... I'M CUMMING, keep going, don't stop. AAAAH, suck it, suck my cum, ummmmm."

Both Sophia and Paige were cumming.

"I tell him I'm close. He moves his hand to my neck, pressing. He moves a bit faster, his face is close to mine. I can feel his breath. His hand on my neck is pressing harder. I'm cumming. He's quickly pulling out. I think he was about to cum. His dick is a mess, you would love to clean that.

"He rolled me on my stomach and put a pillow under me. He's about to fuck me prone bone. I like that position. I can feel his weight on me. No matter how I would struggle, I'm his completely. His dick is not coming out until HE wants to. I know he can really fuck me hard in this position.

"He put his feet on my ankles. He forces me to spread my legs a bit. You can see his hip moving up and down on me."

Not much was happening, Paige augmented the volume. Sophia could hear the sound of his hip slamming on her butt and the moan Paige made every time. Her moaning eventually grew louder.

"Aaaah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Paige lowered the sound.

"He's pulling my hair. He's fucking me hard. I'm cumming. He's pulling out, my hips are shaking. He rolls me around. I'm on my back, legs in my hands. He's placing himself into position. He's laying on me, ramming his cock in my cunt while kissing me."

"I'm cumming!"

Sophia knew Paige wasn't talking about the video when she felt a flood in her mouth, making herself cum too.

"His breath is heavy, he's close. You'll like the final part. He backs off and drags me to the edge of the bed. I open my mouth, ready to get face-fucked. He plunged his cock deep. He's fucking my mouth like it's the only thing that could save his life. He's grunting. His thrusts are inconsistent."