Complementary Fetishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. How did it start?"

"He flirted with me at a swimming competition. His wife was next to him! She didn't seem to mind. One thing led to another..."

"I'm not surprised. I bet guys would flirt with you while their girlfriends are sucking their cock."

"Haha, hasn't happened yet."

"How did you convince them to do it at your house, instead of the comfort of theirs? It's a bit risky, no?"

"My house or nothing."

"Haha, would work on me."

"What wouldn't."

Sophia sighed. "Nothing I can think of. I'm completely at your mercy."

"You don't seem to mind."

"And I don't. I love it actually. I do want you to make me do anything. You know me well enough to not cross my bottom line."

"And vice-versa. I'll come to get you after dinner."

"All right."

Saturday morning, during breakfast. "Mom, can I go to Paige's tonight after dinner?"

"Of course sweetie. You're eighteen. You don't have to ask me anymore. Just, you know, let me know so I don't worry too much. Especially if you spend the night."

"Very well. Mom, I'm going to Paige's house after dinner."

"Thank you, honey. By the way, how is your tutoring with Lucas?"

"Okay-ish. He's pretty shy, so we don't talk about anything but school stuff. I really lucked out with Paige, I think."

"You really did, she's such an amazing girl. Energetic, polite, ambitious, charismatic."

"Gee mom, do you want to switch?"

"Oh please, don't be a sourpuss. You know what I mean."

Sophia sighed, "Yeah, I know... She IS an amazing girl. Actually, I'm glad you like her because I think our friendship will last for a lifetime."

"Those are the best kind of friendships. Cherish it."

Saturday after dinner, Paige came to fetch Sophia. "When are they supposed to arrive?"

"Nine, my parents only come back tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh, can I sleep over?"

"Of course."

Sophia texted her mother to let her know. "Do you want me to film?"

"No, I already asked. And I don't want any record if people don't want to."

They took a shower together. Sophia stayed naked. They heard the car in the driveway. Sophia went into the closet. Paige opened the door after the knock.

"Hi honey, I missed you." She kissed him, completely disregarding the wife. "Umm, I'm already wet thinking about what I'll do to you tonight. My little tight pussy needs your cock inside. Let's go to my room." Paige held him by the hand, Carol followed. As soon as they got into the room, they started kissing. Sophia was surprised. They both looked relatively attractive for their mid-thirties. Still, no matter how attractive Carol was, she couldn't compare to an eighteen-year-old Paige. Paige was undressing him, her lips never leaving his. Carol was undressing Paige and herself. Paige pushed him on the bed and kneeled.

"Umm, finally a good dick." She was sucking him like it was candy. When Carol was nude, Paige gave her a glance. "A bitch like you is not worthy of that fabulous cock. Still, you're lucky, I'll let you suck on my twat."

Carol went under Paige while she was sucking her husband, and started licking her, making Paige ready for her husband.

"You can taste it, right? Why does your husband prefer my sweet pussy over your old cunt."

Sophia could see Carol caressing herself while eating Paige. 'I could totally be like her if I were to meet Paige later in my life when I'm married,' she thought.

After a while, Paige sat on James' lap while he was sitting. She moved his cock toward her hole and sat on it. She lifted her head while moaning. "Fuuuuck, finally." She started grinding on his dick while kissing. It was passionate and erotic. They didn't care that Carol was kneeling next to them with her hand between her legs. "How do you like that young and tight pussy, babe?"

"I love it. I could spend all day with my dick inside you. It feels so good. It's the best pussy I ever fucked."

"Hear that bitch. Why he's still with you when he can have this is beyond me." They fucked like that for a few minutes. Paige came one time.

"I'm about to pop."

Paige lifted herself. "No, no, no, we are not done. Clean him, bitch."

His dick was a mess. Sophia really wanted to be there instead of Carol. She managed to make herself cum without any noise while watching Carol clean her husband's dick.

When he was clean, "Ready for what your wife can't give you baby?"

"Yes, I want your ass. I love fucking your tight ass." He threw her on the bed.

Paige put a pillow under her lap, facing down the bed. She spread her cheeks with both her hands. "Eat my ass bitch." Carol went between her legs. She started by licking the rim, forcing a bit on her asshole with her tongue, but never going inside. She wanted to tease her. "Umm, you fucking bitch. You know that's not what I want. What do I want, babe?"

James pulled Carol back by the hair. "Stick your tongue out." He pushed her back inside Paige's ass.

"Haaa, yes, that's what I want. You know me so well, baby. Fuck me with your nasty tongue, bitch."

James was putting on a condom while watching his wife eat the ass of the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. After thirty seconds he pulled his wife back while grunting, "I can't wait anymore." He jumped on Paige and inserted himself all the way.

"Aaaah, fuck, I love your cock in my ass, fuck me, destroy it."

Carol was watching from behind, watching her husband's dick going in and out that goddess ass, wondering how she could do it. Carol knew she would need to get used to it, for it to eventually feel good, but she couldn't handle all the pain leading up to it. She might not ever feel pleasure from anal, even if she forced herself. She preferred to watch it. It was more exciting anyway.

"You see your husband ramming my ass, bitch? That's why he always comes back." Paige was moaning with each thrust, she felt her orgasm building. "Keep fucking me baby, I'm cumming. I love it when you fuck my ass. Fuuuuck, I'M CUMMING, YES, AAAAAH."

Carol could see the liquid leaking from Paige's pussy. That slut fucking her husband really had an orgasm from getting fucked in the ass. It was making her hot, she was cumming, too, but silently. She didn't want them to know how turned on she was.

James slowed down a bit, letting Paige enjoy her orgasm. He started back after a few seconds. "Both your pussy and ass are out of this world, you're fucking perfect."

"Umm, yes, both my holes are perfect for your cock."

"I'm cumming soon."

"Don't do it! I want you to finish inside me, inside my tight cunt."

He pulled out, removed the condom. He turned her around and started to fuck her in the missionary position. They were kissing.

"Fill me up baby, I want your cum. I want to feel it leaking out. Come for me baby, give it to me." He was fucking her hard, clearly about to finish soon. "Yesssss, give it to me. Please baby, come inside. I want it deep."

"Aaaah, fuck." James was grunting, unloading his sperm deep inside like he wanted to impregnate her. After he was done, he laid on her for a short while and then let himself drop next to her on his back.

Carol was crawling toward Paige. Paige put her foot in her face, stopping her advancement. "Not today, bitch, I want to feel it inside me all night. You can have that." Paige pulled her own leg toward her with one hand and scoop up the leaking cum with her other hand. She smeared it on the top of her foot and presented it to Carol. Carol looked at her with puppy-dog eyes. "This is the most you'll have from me bitch. Count yourself lucky I gave you any. You still get to clean him after." Carol proceeded to clean her, then him. The couple put their clothes back on.

Paige was in the middle of the bed, naked, smiling with content. "This was nice baby, thank you. I'll stay like this for a while." James gave her a kiss. "It was fun, thank you." He left the room. Carol gave a meaningful and long kiss to Paige, then left without saying anything.

When Sophia heard the front door closing, she jumped out of the closet and directly went for Paige's cunt. She had been edging an orgasm for some time now. She wanted the release. She came as soon as her lips touched Paige's wet hole.

"Wow, you must have been holding out for quite a while." Paige could feel Sophia's heavy breath on her pussy between the sucking and the moaning. She really liked that feeling. "Good girl, that's it, cum for me." There have been some people 'addicted' to her, but it felt like Sophia was on another level. And seeing Sophia feel that way, was making Paige feel the same way toward her, too. She wanted to please Sophia. She wanted to give Sophia as much pleasure as she was giving her.

And the thing Sophia wanted the most, is exactly what Paige wanted the most. It was a blissful feeling. They cuddled after Sophia cleaned Paige. Paige asked, "What do you do during your Christmas vacation?"

"I usually stay at home playing video games. Why?"

"My parents and I usually go somewhere for two weeks. This year is Italy." Paige stopped talking.

Sophia's mind was running. She was anticipating Paige inviting her with them. She wasn't a vacation-kind-of girl. She wouldn't mind going if it was with Paige. Any other time of the year she would accept, but skipping Christmas with her family for that might be a bit too much. She was trying to formulate the best response.

Paige then stated, "I decided to skip it and was wondering if you wanted to come to live with me while they are gone. Sort of like a trial of what our life would be if we got an apartment together."

Sophia chuckled and gently pinched Paige. "Why do you torture me like that, you knew I would think you were about to invite me. And you knew I wasn't comfortable skipping Christmas with my family to go to Italy."

"Haha, of course, I knew, but I like your face when you get into thinking mode." She softly kissed her. "So?"

"It's a great idea. You could spend Christmas with me and my family if you want. There will be my grandparents, my mother's sister. She has one boy and one girl, my cousins. Eleven and thirteen years old. Her husband. And finally, my Father's brother, who is by himself."

"I don't mind, but are you sure this is what you want? It's kind of making a statement, don't you think?"

"Maybe, but it should be fine if I just explain that your parents left on a romantic vacation, leaving you alone for Christmas. Also..."

"You're ready to come out to your parents?"

"Yes, I think so. What do you think?"

"Even if we don't have a classic boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, or girlfriend-girlfriend in this case, I think it's fine to present ourselves as such to your family. The test run of living together was not done on a whim. I really do see a future with you."

Sophia hugged her tight. "Me, too. We should discuss our life after high school at some point."

"Yes, but not tonight. When do you want to tell them?"

"I was thinking you could sleep over the night of Christmas and I would tell them the next morning."

"All right."

"What about your parents?"

"I'm not too sure. I'll tell them when I leave for college in the hope they don't cut me off. I don't think they will, but I don't think they will be happy for me. At worst, they will grumbly accept the situation and tolerate it. I just don't want to deal with them while I'm living here."

"All right, I understand."

The next morning, Sophia was feeling something wet on her face. It took a couple of seconds to realize what was happening. She opened her mouth and started sucking, without opening her eyes. She was still sleepy. Paige was a morning girl, Sophia wasn't. "Good morning, beautiful. I just got out of the shower and I saw you were still sleeping. I thought I would wake you up with breakfast in bed."

"I want that every morning." She started to rub her clit.

"EVERY morning?"

"All right, not EVERY morning. Almost all the time, though."

"I'll give you as much as I can. I love to start my day by feeding my cum-sucker." Paige was grinding her tongue. "Fuuuck, I can't believe I get to do that anytime I want. People would kill for that." She stopped moving and started to rub her clit. "I'm cumming, suck my cunt, aaaah, yes. That's what you want right? You fucking slut. I'll make you eat my creamy pussy every fucking day of your life." Sophia was getting really close. She loved when Paige talked to her like that. "When we'll live together, you will beg me to stop."

"Never."

"Fuuuuuck, we'll see. I don't think you realize how fucking horny you make me. I'M CUMMING, AAAAAH."

Sophia could feel the liquid splashing in her mouth, she was cumming too, her hand furiously moving on her clit.

After they both achieved orgasm, they went down for a real breakfast. After last night's discussion, Sophia was feeling even closer to Paige. They made breakfast together. "What's your plan this afternoon?"

"I was planning on studying, you?"

"Swimming session."

"Let me know the next time you compete. I want to watch."

"You want to watch a sporting event?"

"I want to watch YOU in a sporting event."

"All right, I'll let you know, but you really don't have to do this."

"I know, but I really want to. I know we are not a classic couple. I'm not expecting we go out and do stuff together at night, but I really want to do some girlfriend things. If it's okay with you, of course."

"Sure, no problem. I would love it, even. I just don't want you to do things you normally wouldn't if it wasn't for me, you know?"

"That ship sailed a long time ago."

"Ha, ha. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know. I don't think I would normally enjoy watching a sporting event. But I would enjoy watching you compete."

"Okay then. I will let you know."

Paige gave Sophia a lift back, before going to her swimming practice. Before going to her room to study, Sophia wanted to talk to her parents. "Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you." They were watching a movie in the living room.

"What is it, honey?"

"Can you pause the movie and come to the kitchen? It's a serious-ish talk."

Intrigued, they went to sit at the kitchen table.

"Paige and her parents usually go on vacation during Christmas. This time, they are going to Italy." Sophia paused her speech, letting her parents ask the question she knew they would.

"You want to go?"

"On the contrary. Paige decided to stay here, giving them a romantic getaway. This means she will be all alone for two weeks. I was wondering if you were okay with me living with her during that time."

Her Mom and Dad looked at each other. Her Dad shrugged. Her Mom looked back at her. "We don't have a problem with that. But I want you to come back here a few times during those two weeks so that I can give you some food."

"Of course, no problem. Thank you. I also have another request."

Her parents looked at her, waiting for the question.

Sophia took a deep breath. "Can Paige spend Christmas with us?"

Her Mom answered without even looking at her Dad, "Of course, sweetie, it will be our pleasure. It's good you told us a couple of weeks in advance. We still have time to get her something."

"Oh, you don't have to do that."

"Nonsense. You should also think about getting her something. I don't want her to sit in a corner while everybody else is opening presents. What kind of Christmas is that?"

Sophia was really happy that her mother was intent on treating Paige like a member of the family. She knew they would accept her coming out, but even so, she was a bit anxious about it. Them liking Paige will make everything easier.

"Cool, thank you guys so much. You're the best parents a girl could wish for." She gave them a long hug. "I'll be studying in my room."

After she left, her parents went back to the living room. Mary looked at her husband with a knowing smile, "What do you think?"

"Meh, could go either way. I wouldn't be ready to bet money on it yet."

"I guess. They don't spend as much time together as they should if they were dating. But they really have good chemistry. Oh well, time will tell. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not. Better Paige than any guy."

"My thoughts exactly."

Oblivious to her parents' conversation, Sophia was focusing on her homework.

--------

Friday the 17th, the last Friday before the Christmas vacation. The Friday that Paige would participate in a threesome with Lucas and Sophia. Before going to Lucas', Sophia packed a few things in her bag. When she arrived, they studied like usual. At 8:35pm, they heard a knock on the door.

"She's here, study time is over."

They both went to the door. Sophia was watching Lucas, wanting to see his expression when he saw Paige. It was not disappointing. He just stood there with a blank expression. She was in winter clothes, you could only see her face. Lucas didn't know her, but he saw her around the school. He was going to have a threesome with her? It must have been a joke. Probably Sophia playing a prank on him. He looked at Sophia, she wasn't holding her phone. Good sign, but didn't exclude the theory of a prank.

"May I come in?"

"Oh yeah, sure, sorry."

Paige came in. She removed her coat. She was wearing a tight sweater, leaving nothing to the imagination of what her proportions were. Lucas said nothing the whole time, still not sure if it was really happening.

"Let's go upstairs." Sophia took both of them by the hand, dragging them to Lucas' room. "Sit on the bed."

Lucas complied.

Both of them were standing in front of him. Sophia was behind Paige. "Let me introduce you, this is Paige, my sex slave."

Lucas just looked at them, frozen, still not convinced it wasn't a prank.

"Hard to believe, right?" Sophia kissed Paige's neck and cupped her breast from behind. "She'll do anything for me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, mistress."

Sophia removed Paige's sweater and bra. She resumed kissing her neck, playing with her boobs. "Aren't they beautiful? I could play with them all day long. So smooth and squishy."

At this point, Lucas couldn't care less if it was a prank.

"Get naked." Sophia continued to play with Paige while Lucas was getting undressed. When Lucas was sitting naked on the bed, his shaft pointing toward the sky, Sophia continued her little show. She removed Paige's pants and panties. "Isn't she perfect?"

Lucas just nodded, he couldn't speak even if he wanted to. He was too afraid to say something that would ruin the moment.

"I can have that anytime I want." She kneeled in front of Paige, eating her pussy.

"I love when you eat my pussy mistress."

Sophia ate her for a minute then got up. "I love to eat her. I also love to fuck her." She went in her bag and pulled out the strap-on. She undressed and put it on. She went behind Paige and put it between her legs, rubbing on her thighs. Lucas could see the dildo's head coming and going between Paige's thighs. "You want to get fucked don't you, my little slut?"

"Yes, mistress. I love it when you fuck me."

"Don't worry, I'll fuck you good, but not right now." Sophia put her hand on Paige's shoulder and pushed her down. "My slave's specialty is sucking dick, come here." She lifted Lucas by the hand, moving him in front of the kneeling Paige. Sophia teased Paige with Lucas' dick, smearing it on his lips, slapping her tongue. She put her other hand behind Paige's head and forced her on Lucas' cock.

Lucas moved back a little, surprised.

Paige moved her hands on his butt and pulled him back. She licked his balls for a couple of seconds and started to fuck him with her mouth.

Lucas couldn't help it and exclaimed, "Fuck." After twenty-five seconds, "I'll cum soon."

Sophia pulled Paige back by the hair. "Not so soon." Paige put on a pouting face, displeased to have lost her toy. "Don't worry, it's coming back. Get into position."