Complementary Fetishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige augmented the volume. "Aaaaah, fuck, aaaah."

"He's cumming. I'm touching myself. He slowly takes his dick out. I'm pressing my lips all the way, making sure his cock is clean. And that's how it ends."

"That was fun. We will definitely do that again in the future."

Later that night, they were cuddling in bed in Paige's bedroom. "I wouldn't mind living like this for the rest of my life. Playing video games, reading, watching movies, and eating pussy. The dream life."

"Haha, having access to my cum-sucker whenever I want, that's the dream life. By the way, there is a party three minutes from here tomorrow night. Do you want to come?"

"Honestly, not really."

Paige kissed her. "Yeah, I figured. I just didn't want you to get mad at me for not asking." Sophia kissed her.

The next day, Paige just bothered Sophia twice. Sophia wanted more, but she knew Paige was saving it for some action at the party.

"All right, I'm leaving. I'll be back late."

"Okay."

Sophia figured she'll probably come back at 1:00am, leaving her plenty of time to play uninterrupted. Not that she disliked Paige's interruptions. Later that night, Sophia was in the middle of a match when she heard the front door close. She looked at the time.

'10:00pm? Something must have happened. I'll go see her after my match is done.'

Fifteen seconds later, she heard the bedroom door open. She looked back. Paige's lower half was naked. She removed her headset and was about to ask Paige what happened. She didn't have the time.

"You fucking bitch. It's all your fault." Paige pulled her by the hair and threw her on the bed. She didn't even have the time to utter a word before Paige's pussy was in her face. "Aaaah, yes, that's the feeling." Paige was grinding her hips on Sophia's face. Sophia gave her a look of interrogation, not sure what was happening. "Fine, I'll tell you." She didn't stop grinding.

"It was a typical party. Getting drunk, talking to people, dancing, having fun. My goal was to bring you a fresh creampie."

"Hmmmm."

"I know, right? I talked to some guys, but something was wrong. I was off my game. The setting was there. I was drunk and horny. They were drunk and horny. Anytime I was talking to a guy, there was something on my mind. Can you guess what it was?"

Sophia pushed her tongue deep in Paige's cunt.

"Exactly! All I could think about was you eating my goddamn pussy. I was too horny thinking about you all the time that I couldn't close the deal. Oh sure, I could go up to almost any guy and ask, 'I'm horny, wanna fuck?' and I'd get some action. But that's not how I want to do it. You know me, I need to know more about a guy before we do it." Paige stopped talking and started moaning.

Sophia knew Paige was close, she lifted her arm, pointing a finger at Paige, which she took in her mouth, coating it with saliva.

"Umm, you know me well, keep licking my clit like that, I'm close."

Sophia started to finger Paige's ass.

"AAH, I'M CUMMING."

Sophia drank everything. Paige started grinding back after a few seconds of respite.

"So I talked to some guys at first, trying to find one worth getting close to during the night for a big finish. There was one with potential. But by the middle of the party, I was so horny that I could only think of you eating my pussy."

Sophia stopped, she had to say something. "Am I not just one text away? The party wasn't far. I could have come to eat you and get you through the night. I'm sure we could have found a quiet place. Or one of your friends' cars. I would have left after my job was done."

Paige looked at her in the eyes. Both didn't move or say anything for ten seconds. Paige started grinding again. "Well, sure, in retrospect, it's easy to say. But at the time, my thought process was, 'Fuck, I'm horny, I want to get off. My cum-sucker is at home, I'll just ditch the party early and go sit on her face.'"

Sophia smiled. "It's not too late for you to go back."

"Meh, I like where I am."

"Me, too. So... you were thinking about me at the party?"

Paige smiled, she knew what Sophia wanted. "Yes, my mind was always wandering, coming back on you. I couldn't wait to come home and feed you. That's what you want, isn't it? My little cum-sucker. Don't worry, next time I'll give you something substantial to eat. I know you're satisfied eating me, but a creampie here and there is always nice. In fact, I'll call someone to come tomorrow. I'll work to find someone new another time. These two weeks will be nice and easy. Also, for the rest of the year, Julie was just one of my regulars across town. I'll introduce you to some, make you hide for others, feed you every time."

Paige was getting close. "I'm cumming soon, get ready. I don't want a drop outside your mouth. THAT'S IT, LIKE THAT. FUUUUUUUCK THAT'S GOOD. SUCK EVERYTHING." Paige was pinching her tits, biting her lip. She could feel her wetness dropping into Sophia's mouth. "Fuuuuuck, nothing can beat this feeling. Aaaah, that was nice, good girl."

After another orgasm, they were cuddling as usual when Sophia asked Paige, "Want to talk about our life after high school?"

"Sure. What's your plan"

"I will go to a college with a computer science program. Then, I will work for a company that makes websites for a couple of years to gain experience. Then, I will create websites under my own name, allowing me to work when I want, where I want. Or work for contracts under some company if I can work remotely. I already made a website for a local company. Pro bono of course, I just wanted the experience. That's pretty much my plan for the future. You?"

"Not sure which degree to get, but I want to work as a client liaison for an international company. So that I can get paid to visit the world and meet all kinds of people. Like, I would be the girl to take care of things. Finding and booking the hotels, the restaurants, contacting the clients. Sort of like a glorified secretary that travels with the technical people to take care of their needs. You know me, I like to please."

"Wow, that's perfect. Once I'm stable and can work from home, I could go with you anywhere. You shouldn't travel without your cum-sucker."

"Oh my god, THAT'S the dream." They kissed. Both of them were happy to have a plan for their career and their future.

To be continued...

--------

Leave a comment as to what you would like to see for scenes with "Regulars across town".