Complete Trust = Complete Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With lust-filled fire burning in his eyes her husband replied, "Ohhhhh do I ever. I'm going to take you places you would never dream of this weekend, so get ready!"

Liz was initially taken aback by the fierceness in Liam's eyes, but bravely said, "I'm yours for the whole weekend – no conditions, no refusals – do with me as you please my love."

With that Liam took Liz's wine glass from her, led her into their living room and took her into his arms and smothered her with a deep, lust-filled kiss. He then looked at her and said, "Let's start off with something easy and familiar though shall we? I want one of your exquisite blow jobs, just to take the edge off!"

Liz smiled, "Oh that's an easy order to follow. Where would you like me to do it?"

"Right here where we are standing would be fine."

Though surprised, Liz sank to her knees and bent to the task. "Finally," she thought, "He can only stand me giving him head for so long and then he has to fuck me – so I will finally get some relief!"

She began to work her magic on Liam, running her hand up and down the outside of his pants, seeing the outline of his already stiffening cock. She was going to make this very, very good for Liam. Then, she lowered his fly and put her mouth into the opening and breathed her hot breath onto his cotton-clad cock. She heard him gasp and he further stiffened.

"Take it out and suck it – now!" he commanded. She was about to tease him a little longer but then realized that he was in charge and immediately reached into the fly of his boxer briefs and pulled out that eight inches of heaven she knew as her husband's cock. She lovingly ran her tongue all over the shaft, tracing the prominent vein that ran up its port side. She took just the head into her mouth and rolled her tongue all around it and pushed her tongue into the slit making him flinch.

"Undo my fucking pants and look after my balls!" was his next command and Liz happily complied. Her pussy was dripping wet at this point and she was sure that she could have wrung out her panties if necessary. To her great delight, Liam had found the time to shave his balls – they were perfectly smooth and soft and totally, totally suckable. She lovingly bathed both of his balls in her saliva, sucking his sac into her mouth and letting it go with a gentle pop while stroking his now ossified cock.

"Yeah...that's it...that's my favorite cocksucker," Liam hissed. He reached down and lifted his balls, a signal for Liz to give some attention to his "undercarriage and ass. This wasn't something she did under normal circumstances, but these were not normal circumstances! She bent down further and snaked her tongue out to bathe his taint and asshole with her sweet saliva.

"Fuck yes!!!" Liam bellowed. "Finger my asshole baby! Again, something rare, but not unheard of in their lovemaking. As Liz licked her finger and pushed it into her lover's ass, she thought, "so far, this is really pretty easy!"

But then things got not so "easy."

Just as Liz got into a nice rhythm of pushing her finger into Liam's ass while pushing her mouth over his cock, Liam reached down and grabbed two fistfuls of her beautiful auburn mane. Then he pushed Liz's head further and further onto his cock. Deepthroating Liam was something she had only been able to accomplish on very rare occasions – those occasions being when she was very relaxed and very prepared – neither of which she was at the moment. However, the dynamics of the weekend being such as they were, she was not in a position to complain. Liam then held his wife's head in a vice-like grip and started to move his hips back and forth. He was almost blind with lust – wanting to do this for so, so long, without the fear of her backing off or saying no. Liz struggled initially to be able to accept Liam's huge cock, but eventually relaxed enough to keep from choking. Soon, however it began to get increasingly difficult as Liam started to fuck her mouth faster and faster and push his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Fuck yes! Fuck yes!" Liam yelled as Liz's eyes began to water while she struggled for breath. She looked up at her husband and barely recognized the animal-like intensity on his face. All of sudden, on a particularly forceful thrust of Liam's hips she seemed to relax just enough for his cock to slide past her gag reflex and truly into her throat. Liam sensed this immediately and gunned his hips forward, totally sinking his full eight inches into Liz's throat.

"Ohhhh fuck yessssss!" Liam hissed. "Stick your fucking tongue out and lick my fucking balls you beautiful cocksucker!" With her mouth almost impossibly full of cock, Liz forced her tongue out of her mouth and did what she could to comply.

That was the final straw. Liam grabbed the back of Liz's hair with one hand and yanked it off of his swelling cock. With the other her reached down and grabbed his cock, aimed it as Liz's face and after two quick strokes unleashed a torrent of cum all over his wife's face. It covered her eyes, her forehead and cheeks. It oozed down and started dripping off her chin. And he just seemed to keep cumming – it wouldn't stop.

He then used his cock to scoop up some of the huge load that had accumulated on his beautiful wife's face and pushed it back into her mouth. "Yesss, clean me up, you beautiful cocksucker!" he said and Liz obediently complied.

Eventually Liam's orgasmic high settled down and he collapsed on the sofa. That had been completely new territory for them. Liz had always shied away from facials and Liam had never pushed the issue, happy with the outstanding blowjobs that Liz regularly provided. But this weekend was about him and he took what he wanted. For her part, Liz was crazy with lust – she could get into this surrendering stuff! But because Liam had cum, his beautiful cock was deflated so there would be no orgasm for her – yet anyway. Finally Liam recovered enough to say "We have dinner reservations in 90 minutes. We need to shower and get ready. Nothing formal, but dress nicely and wear the outfit with the thong that I'm assuming you bought."

"Oh yes I did – here, let me show you!"

"No, I don't want to see it yet – I will soon enough. Now, let's get showered and ready."

After a quick, uneventful shower, Liam went to the spare room to finish getting dressed, leaving Liz to don the first outfit she had bought at his request. It was a deep purple and black lacy push-up bra which made her breasts look amazing, if she did say so herself. Accompanying it was a matching lacy thong with a passionate purple heart applique right at the back. A pair of nicely snug linen pants, a white blouse with an enticingly plunging neckline along with a an awesome pair of CFM sandals made her extremely fuckable. To complete the package she sprayed just enough of her favorite cologne – Ralph Lauren's "Blue" on her wrists, between her eye-catching cleavage and even some on her smooth, swollen mound which was fairly aching to be plundered.

"Perfect," was Liam's reaction as she emerged from their bedroom ready for whatever the evening had in store for them. Liz surveyed her husband and thought to herself, "I don't know if it's the extra workouts he's doing or the fact that I am climbing the walls I'm so horny, but he looks even better then he usually does," dressed in a form fitting black and white checked Brooks Brothers casual dress-shirt on top of a pair of equally form fitting black dress pants in which she was sure she could see just the faintest outline of his prize-winning cock.

Off they went, where to, Liz had no idea. Eventually they arrived at a beautiful Inn that they had often talked about going to, but had never made the time. Liz thought, "We can't be staying the night – I didn't bring anything with me." Her silent questions were answered upon entering the Inn when Liam directed her to an outdoor patio that was setup for dinner. They were ushered to their table where they had an amazing meal. The theme of the evening was Spanish tapas, so it was no surprise to her when Liam ordered a bottle of Marquis di Risqual Rioja – their favorite, favorite wine.

"Trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?" Liz teased.

Liam smiled, "This is one night where I don't have to resort to that do I?"

"No, you don't, I'm all yours all weekend, Lover."

As they were finishing their outstanding meal, Liz was thrilled to see a small four-piece band set-up in corner of the patio they were on. There was a drummer, a stand-up bass, keyboard and singer and it was obvious from their first note that they were a Jazz band – both Liz and Liam's favorite. They listened for a few songs and when they started playing a slow, jazzy version of "Black Magic", Liam leaned over to his wife and asked, "May I have this dance?"

"I thought you would never ask – these guys are soooo good!"

Once they moved to the small dance floor, they were joined by many of the other couples who were there. They danced close – VERY close – so close that Liz could feel Liam's meaty cock, which was starting to swell and poke into her leg.

"Mmmm," Liz cooed in Liam's ear, "Feels like someone is enjoying themselves!"

"Very much," Liam replied. With that, he discreetly pushed his fingers just a little down the back of Liz's pants and hooked his fingers around the strap of her thong. "I can't wait to see this," he said.

"Oh baby," Liz replied, "I can't wait to show you! I'll be showing them to you pretty much the minute we get home I hope!"

"You know..I don't think I can wait that long, I'd like you to go to the washroom and take them off and bring them back to me at the table."

A moment of slight panic hit Liz. She was about to say no way, but then remembered her agreement. She could do this. No-one would notice.

"All right, you naughty boy, just let me go get my purse."

"Uh-uh...no purse."

Then Liz really panicked, "But these pants have no pockets – I'll have to carry them to you!"

Liam leaned into Liz and whispered in her ear, "That's the whole point lover! Now...away you go. I'll be at the table waiting."

Liz went off the bathroom where her heart hammering in her chest. "What if someone sees me carrying them? I'll be so embarrassed. But I can't say no – I made an agreement!" She slipped into a stall, thankful that it had full-length doors and quickly took off her shoes, her pants and slipped off her thong, which, no surprise to her, was very very, wet and smelled distinctly of her arousal. She then put her pants and shoes back on, the knowledge of her doing something totally out of character for her ratcheting her arousal up even further and strode out of the bathroom and back to her table. She had balled her thong up as tightly as possible in her small hand, but anyone looking at it would know what she was holding. Her plan was to sit quickly at the table and surreptitiously hand the garment to Liam under the table. However, before she should sit down, he extended his hand towards her asking for the thong to be handed to him in plain sight!

Liz was sure that the whole place was looking at her red face as she handed her thong to her husband. She then quickly sat down with her head down glancing around discreetly to see if anyone seemed to take notice. She was completely mortified as she looked to her right and saw a gentleman only slightly older than them with a big smile on his face looking right at them. He raised his glass in a silent toast to Liam, which he returned. Then the man leaned over to his wife and spoke quietly to her. Her head popped around with a grin and moments later she stood from the table and headed off to the washroom. Both Liz and Liam knew what was happening with them.

"Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed," Liz said sheepishly.

"I don't know why you would be. It was only the one guy that noticed and it wasn't like his reaction was a bad one."

Liz had to reluctantly agree. She looked around the patio and everyone else seemed to be in their own world – no-one else seemed to notice her. What Liz noticed, however, was the effect of doing something that she would never have done unless forced was having on her. She was even more aroused if that was possible. This surrendering of control was ok!

Once again they danced. Only this time, there were some distinct differences. First, there was one less layer of fabric between her pussy and Liam's cock. Second, his cock was definitely not just swollen – it was pretty much rock hard and third; Liam had his hand on the small of her back pulling them even more tightly together then before and was brazenly rubbing his turgid cock against her linen covered pussy. The rubbing, combined with slightly rough texture of the linen on her over-heated, bald snatch had her juices flowing so much she was concerned that it would show since there was nothing to sop up whatever seeped out of her.

Mercifully, the song ended and Liam announced it was time to go home. After they gathered their belongings they started to walk hand-in-hand toward the door. As they passed the couple that had "caught" them, the husband smiled and winked at them and the wife said, "Have fun tonight you two!"

When they got to their car, Liam, ever the gentleman, open Liz's door. Before she got in she reached down and grabbed Liam's cock, huskily whispering in his ear, "Please baby, take me home and give me some of this."

"Oh..don't worry," was the answer she got.

Once in the car, Liz couldn't sit still, her desire was so great. She thought to herself, "I guess this is what being in heat is all about." Liam said to her, "Recline your seat, I think I need to feel what this nice smooth pussy feels like."

"But, what if someone sees?"

Liam just looked at Liz who quickly realized that it wasn't in her control so she reclined her seat, thankful that for the most part, she couldn't be seen. Liam said to her, "Undo your pants and slide them down." After Liz complied she heard a sharp gasp from Liam, "Mmmmm, Fuck!" he exclaimed. "That is one nice looking pussy!" He reached over and slowly ran his hand over the silky smooth surface of his wife's vagina. Liam's touch was electric on Liz's pussy. She was silently willing her husband to plunge his fingers in her and touch her clit – she needed to get off so badly. But he simply gently ran his hands and fingers along her slit, ever so slightly dipping inside – teasing her.

She was getting closer and closer to release when he pulled into their driveway and stopped! Liz's frustration almost boiled over but more anxiety soon crept in when Liam said, "Take your pants right off and walk around the back of the house." Knowing that protesting would get her nowhere, Liz pulled her pants off and was silently thankful that it was both dark and late. She looked both ways up the street and saw no-one and also saw no lights on at the neighbors. She opened the door and got out quickly and closed it and started to run for the backyard, only to be tackled by Liam! He quickly got behind her and holding her with one hand, unzipped his pants with the other and jammed his huge, hard cock into her – right on their side lawn! Liz was so caught up in her lust at this point she didn't care, and couldn't believe that she didn't – she just wanted cock! Later she would be very happy that they were deep in the shadow and was sure that they two or three cars that drove by would not have seen them. But right now she was FINALLY getting what she wanted. She could feel a massive orgasm building up in her – Liam was pistoning his cock into her like a freight train. Just a couple more minutes and she would get release, but all of a sudden she felt Liam exploding inside her. She ground against him as his cock spewed rope after rope of cum inside her womb, trying to get over the edge. She was nearly there...just a few seconds more when he pulled out, soft, and flopped onto his back on the dewy lawn.

This was worse then not getting fucked! This was the brief downpour on the humid day that doesn't cool the air or remove the humidity – it only makes it worse! Here she was, totally immersed in need with the only method of fulfilling it collapsed in a heap beside her. Liam then got slowly up, took her hand, stumbled groggily into the house, climbed the stairs, stripped the rest of his clothes off, collapsed into bed and was asleep almost immediately. Liz crawled in beside him, equally naked, and tried to sleep. Once again sleep was hard to come by – she had an extremely "busy head" and could not calm herself to get fall asleep. She finally did doze off and had to make do with a fretful, light sleep that was interrupted by Liam quite early for him on a Saturday.

"Rise and Shine Sunshine! We have a busy day ahead of us!" was her wake-up call.

Groggily Liz pulled herself out of her slumber and saw that Liam was pretty much ready to go. Where – she wasn't sure, but it must be casual, based on his clothing selection of t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops.

"Where are we going?" Liz asked.

"Oh....for a drive," Liam replied, with a sparkle in his eye. "You just need to have a quick shower and not worry about too much make-up – rubber hits the road in 20 minutes! While you are getting ready I'll pop over to Timmie's for coffees and bagels."

Twenty-minutes later they were on the highway on a spectacular Saturday. It was going to be about 32 Celsius, with a slight breeze and no chance of rain. Liz thought to herself, "It would be a good day to go to the beach."

Little did she know.

After about a sixty-minute drive, Liam exited the highway and headed off on a road with which Liz was not familiar. They drove on for another thirty minutes until she noticed that the topography was changing. Then she realized they were near a beach! Liam turned into an entrance laneway for a provincial park that they had never visited before.

"Mmmm", thought Liz, "I could do with some beach time!"

Then it hit her.

"Honey, I don't have a bathing suit!"

"Relax, babe, all taken care of."

After they parked, Liam opened the back of their SUV and pulled out a beach bag which he had already packed and a picnic basket, which, she was sure, contained their lunch.

"I should have known – my wonderful husband thinks of everything!"

They walked a considerable distance until they saw a change room. Liam pulled out his bathing suit, which was wrapped in his towel and headed off to the men's side – Liz turned with the beach bag and entered the ladies.

Like most couples, Liam was much quicker than his wife – stripping off his shorts and underwear and pulling on his trunks, grabbing his towel and heading out to wait for Liz – with a knowing smile on his face. After several minutes he saw Liz stick her head around the corner of the change room.

"You bugger!" was all she said.

"Come on, let's go! We don't want to waste all this beautiful sunlight!"

With a face as red as the glowing sun, Liz stepped out from the shelter of the change room. Her "suit", if that's what you would call it, was a very, very small string bikini top with matching thong bottom. Liam has also taken both of their towels and their bamboo beach mats with him to the change room to ensure that Liz couldn't cover up.

She looked uber-hot and Liam told her so.

"Babe, I have no idea why you are self-conscious. You look absolutely stunning. Look around. There isn't a single woman of ANY age that could hold a candle to you!"

Liz did look around and Liam was right. The beach was fairly quiet but those that were there could never have pulled off a suit like this. It fit her perfectly.

"Well babe..thank you. You are always so good for my ego. I was going to put the shorts back on but I figured I wouldn't be "allowed" to wear them."

"Smart girl! Now let's go find a spot to park ourselves."