Complete Trust = Complete Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then...he got there.

It hit him like a jolt of electricity. Now it was his turn to throw his head back and bellow. The tightness of Liz's ass made the pressure of his ejaculation even greater. He was sure the entire neighborhood heard him scream – and he didn't give two shits!

"Sweet Fucking Jesus!" he screamed as rope after rope after rope of cum exploded from his cock. He had no way of knowing, but thinking about it after it must have be close to ten. He continued to pound into Liz while his cock was spewing its load into her. When his orgasm finally subsided, he bent to Liz's back, tenderly kissing it. Then he wrapped his arm around her and fell sideways on the bed, bringing her to lie spooned against him, his still-twitching cock never leaving her ass.

About the last thing either one of them remembered before falling into an almost immediate sleep was seeing Sue and Steve put the cameras back on their tripods, blow out all the candles, give Liam an enthusiastic thumbs up and exit their bedroom. Just as Liam was drifting off he heard their back door open and close and he then passed out.

They awoke several hours later at basically the same time. Liz opened her eyes to see Liam, head resting on his hand, simply staring at her.

"Well, good morning Mr. Stud Man! Penny for your thoughts?"

"I'm thinking I'm hungry and want breakfast."

"Mmmm, I was hoping you might cook it for us."

"Hate to break it to you, but the weekend ain't over. I'll have some bacon, with two eggs over easy, some fried potatoes and orange juice please. And I'd like it served to me in bed, and I'd like you to be wearing exactly what you have on right now!"

"Hmmm, ok. I think that can be arranged," Liz smiled. "Don't go anywhere."

When Liz returned with the tray containing their breakfast she set it on their dresser. As she did that, Liam drew the blanket back, revealing his cock, thick, hard and ready for more.

"I've cleared off a place for you to sit my love," he said with a sheepish grin.

"Oh my god," Liz exclaimed, "Does that thing EVER go down?"

"Not when you're around it doesn't"

Truth be told, Liz was ready for one more, "reconnection" fuck and was already wet. Liam sat up with his back to the headboard; Liz straddled him and effortlessly sank down fully on his engorged cock. After exhaling a contented sigh, she reached over and picked up their plate and started to feed her husband.

"After yesterday I'm thinking we need some calories – we worked off an awful lot yesterday."

Laughing, Liam said, "Oh my god did we ever. So tell me..did you enjoy yourself this weekend?

Liz gathered her thoughts and said, "Baby, you have no idea. We both know that the things you had me do this weekend would NEVER have happened if I had had any say over it. But the thing is, I LOVED everything we did. Being in the position where I couldn't say no opened up so many possibilities for me, for us. I'm just upset I waited so long to agree to it and I'm sorry I ever doubted you. It was so liberating. I didn't have to worry that I was doing something bad because I had no control over it. Thank you baby, thank you so so much. This was something I needed so very badly. And..she said shyly, I already have some ideas of what I'm going to do when it's MY weekend whenever that happens. But I do have one question. I have to admit I was surprised the way you kind of denied me until last night."

"Baby, to be honest, it wasn't my plan initially. The work project was legit and I really couldn't think of anything else on Thursday night. After that it kind of hit me that if I hold you off you might get an idea of how I feel when we haven't had sex for a while."

"Is that the way you feel – honestly?"

"Absolutely it is. And to be honest, it really isn't necessarily about the sex. It's more about the intimacy and just being close with you. When I don't get that I crave it like crazy."

"I'm so sorry – I had no idea until this weekend – I'll do my best not to make you feel that way ever again – except maybe when it's my weekend," she said coyly.

"Well, while you are still under my control, I think I better get one more shot in before you can say no!"

"You still have another round left in the clip old timer?" teased Liz.

Plates and glasses and cutlery were quickly dispatched to the dresser and in just a very few seconds Liz found herself on her back, with her loving husband on top of her, pressing his magnificent cock into her. This time was intimate and loving and calm. They talked and laughed and professed their love for one another over and over. When Liam came there were no histrionics, no bellowing; he lovingly gazed into Liz's eyes as his seed filled her up.

After showering, cleaning up their clothes, putting away all of the candles and hiding the video cameras from Miss Nosy Parker they retired to their backyard where they laid in their loungers, holding hands, swimming occasionally and reading. Late in the afternoon they heard a car in the driveway – it was Emma arriving home from the Elliott's cottage.

After the welcoming hugs were completed and Emma's bag was retrieved, Emma approached them with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Hey Guys, Chantal is having the whole hockey team up to her cottage for a whole weekend at the end of August – I know I have that weekend off work already – would it be ok if I went?

They looked over at Chantal's dad who said, "Debbie and I will be there to supervise the whole weekend and Emma is absolutely no trouble. She is more then welcome. Do you guys think you could find something to do for another whole whole weekend without her?"

Both of them felt a stirring in their loins. Liz looked at Liam with a sly grin and then back at Phil Elliott, "Oh Phil, I'm pretty sure I can come up with something for us to do!"