Complete Trust = Complete Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started out along the beach. Liz's self-consciousness made her believe that every person was looking at her, thinking that she was being slutty. This was a suit that she wore in their backyard for tanning – she had never, EVER worn it anywhere else. Eventually, Liz began to relax. "Let them look," she thought. I work really hard on this body. Even after a kid my tits are still pretty firm, my stomach has barely any extra on it and my ass is the equal of any 25 year old's!" Plus..her heightened feeling of arousal brought on by the last few days of no sex gave her courage and a "fuck-it" attitude. Her body language spoke volumes. Shoulders back, chest out and a very seductive swaying of her hips was a very clear signal to Liam that his wife was enjoying the experience – and wasn't hating the stares of the other men on the beach. "She's all mine suckas!" he thought.

"How much farther do you want to walk? Liz asked. "We've gone quite a long way."

"Just a little farther," was her husband's answer. "Where I want to go is just up here I believe."

They came to a sign that said that they were leaving the property of the park and Liz was surprised that Liam continued to walk. They went around a small bend in the beach and Liz stopped dead in her tracks. On the beach in front of her were several people – all naked!

Liz immediately whispered to Liam, "Babe, they are all nude!" And she was right. Men, women, children; young, old; fat, thin – all totally nude. Playing in the water, lying sunning themselves or just sitting together chatting.

"I know baby," Liam replied. "I've never been here, but was told about this place by one of my customers. Apparently it's a private beach but the owners are ok with nudity as long as you keep the beach clean.

There was almost a desperate tone in Liz's voice as she said, "You don't expect me to...." And then he voice went silent as she realized that was exactly what Liam expected of her.

"Come with me, baby," Liam said reassuringly. "From what I'm told if we go a little further it's more private." They walked another five or ten minutes and found themselves almost alone. There were a few couples lying in the sun keeping to themselves. There were also three or four single guys, completely naked and completely not self-conscious. Liz also noticed a couple of lone women simply enjoying being "au naturel." She looked around the scene in amazement and fear. She was in definite panic mode. "A small bikini and thong are one thing..but naked! I can't, can't do this. Liam will understand..he's got to! I'm just not that kind of person!"

Her self-talk was shattered when she heard Liam say to her "Aren't you going to join me?" She turned her head and immediately gasped. There was her husband, already naked, rubbing sunscreen into his fat, veiny cock and preparing to lay back and enjoy the sun. "You know babe..it's not like you have a choice! You might as well enjoy yourself."

"Oh my gawd! I will definitely get you for this!" was Liz's exasperated retort and she hesitantly reached up and undid the string holding her magnificent 36C's in check. After they spilled out, showing remarkably little sag for her age she looked at her husband pleadingly.

"Oh come on babe – in for a penny in for a pound I always say!"

"Well," thought Liz, "I'm sure everyone is going to think my face is sunburned. It must be sooo red right now – I can feel me blushing." She undid the strings at both hips, slipped the tiny piece of material out from between her legs and for the first time since she was a baby, was naked on a beach.

She immediately sat down on the blanket that Liam had already laid out. He said, "Lie on your stomach – let me put some sunscreen on you."

Liz rolled over and her husband quickly squirted a blob of lotion on her back. He rubbed it in quickly and then moved to her legs and butt. Liz was amazed at how comfortable Liam seemed. He wasn't keeping low and trying to stay out of sight. But she also noticed that he wasn't "flaunting" himself either. He was basically behaving as if he had a bathing suit on. Once he finished up her legs and butt (after paying an extended amount of time on her ass) he asked for a return favor.

He lay on his stomach and Liz looked around before kneeling at her husband's side. No-one was really paying them any attention so she repeated the same process on him as Liam had on her.

"Make sure you put sunscreen down the crack of my butt Babe," Liam requested, "I don't fancy having a burn there!" After Liz finished she went back to lying on her blanket and eventually started to really enjoy the feeling of the sun on her naked body.

Liam was quietly incredulous. He honestly thought at least three times so far this weekend he would have been shut down – agreement or not. The thong, the fucking on their lawn and now naked sunbathing? All wayyy out of Liz's comfort zone, but he had hand it to her – she was being a trooper.

After twenty minutes of soaking up the sun on one side, Liam suggested to Liz that they turn over. Another test for Liz, but she was already getting into the spirit of the moment, helped assuredly by the fact that although they were far from alone, they were not being ogled or harassed. Liz almost brazenly rolled over, adjusted her sunglasses and closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the sensations as Liam started to apply lotion to her front. Legs first, followed by arms and face. He then started on her tits which immediately caused them to swell and her nipples to begin to harden. After he gave them more than enough attention he moved down to her stomach. He spread the lotion in long smooth strokes, occasionally brushing his knuckles along her breasts which began to ratchet up her smoldering arousal. Those smoldering embers were fanned to all-out flame when he started to apply lotion to her bald pussy. Almost of their own volition her legs bent at the knees and spread – basically inviting Liam to touch her there. He squirted some lotion on his hands, rubbed them together and started to rub them all over Liz's bald snatch. He was very careful to be respectful (at least for the time-being) and only a couple of times, very discreetly pushed a finger into his wife while spreading the lotion. He was amazed to find his wife's core very, very wet! This had an immediate effect on him, one that Liz immediately saw after he laid on his back for Liz to return the favor.

"Wow, big boy! Better start right there!" Liz said as she knelt in front of Liam – his hard cock sticking straight up. She put some lotion on her hands and began to rub it into the fat shaft and heard Liam suck in his breath, "Oh fuck that feels good!" She finished there and quickly covered the rest of him and as she finished she couldn't help herself and quickly stroked his cock a few more times before lying back down.

They were both now totally loving it. They had lost all self-consciousness, aided by two things: first, no-one was paying them much attention and second, when they looked around they were probably the most attractive couple on the beach. They lay on their blankets and simply soaked up the sun. They talked, ate and drank from the picnic basket that Liam had prepared and just really enjoyed the sensation of being naked together outdoors.

After about an hour, Liam said to Liz, "Let's go in for a swim." Liz replied, "Mmmmm yes let's!" They stood up, held hands and walked with no hesitation to the water. It felt gloriously cool and refreshing. They swam, splashed each other, hugged a lot, necked a bit and felt each other up under the water. Liam gradually moved them out far enough that the water was between waist and chest height and grabbed Liz and hugged her tightly to him. Her big tits and hard nipples boring into his chest as they brazenly slid their tongues down each other's throat.

"Ooooo, what's that I feel against my leg? Liz teased.

"The same thing that is going into your pussy in about three seconds," was her husband's reply. Liz's arms were around Liam's neck so he reached around and picked Liz up. The buoyancy of the water made her almost weightless so he spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist. Cold water is notorious in making a man's cock shrink – but not in this case! Liam's full eight inches was at complete attention and when he pulled Liz tightly to him the head of his cock nestled up against Liz's over-heated sex. He moved his hips slightly, lining up Rex to his intended target, grabbed Liz roughly by the ass and simultaneously pulled her to him and gunned his hips forward, filling his wife fully with his entire fat cock.

Liz threw her head back and shrieked, "Ohhh fuck!" as Liam pounded his cock into her. While they wouldn't be able to see anything, anyone watching from shore would have known exactly what the couple was doing. Liz and Liam could not have cared less.

"Fuck me baby! Stuff my pussy!" Liz hissed. "Yeah, that's it...your cock feels so fucking good inside me!" With that she leaned forward and kissed Liam so hard he was sure his lips would be bruised the next day – and he didn't care one bit.

Liam fucked her with all he had. He knew under the circumstances he wouldn't last long and after only about five minutes of pushing his cock into Liz, he began to feel that rusty tingle behind his nuts. It quickly spread throughout his loins and he passed the point of no return. Now it was time for him to throw his head back and bellow "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!" as he emptied his balls into his wife's welcoming pussy. He continued to piston his cock into her until the spasming of his cock subsided. He then released his death-grip on Liz's ass and set her down in the soft sand.

"Oh my god..did we just do that?" Liz exclaimed.

Liam chuckled, "I think so...at least it sure feels like we did!"

They walked slowly out of the water, Liam's cock still swollen and swaying lewdly as they returned to their beach towels. They had a drink, put on another light coating of sunscreen and spent another glorious hour lying in the sun – naked, content and loving it.

Upon arriving home late in the afternoon, Liam announced that they had dinner reservations at their favorite restaurant in an hour. Just enough time to shower and get ready.

"Wear the other bra and panty set you bought."

"Ok lover..your wish is my command!" Liz teased.

"Oh..and one more thing...before you put the panties on...put this inside you." With that, Liam handed Liz a small box. Upon opening it, she discovered an egg-shaped ball, made of plastic and covered in a soft, velvet material. She and Liam had experimented a couple of times with Ben-wa balls and she figured this to be another version of that.

"Oh baby..you don't need anything to keep me horny; I'm like a fucking cat in heat already!" said Liz.

"Funny, I don't remember asking for your opinion or your permission," Liam answered and padded off to the guest bathroom.

After they both showered, Liz spent some extra time applying her make-up. When she was finished she went into their bedroom to get dressed and held the egg up and looked at it more closely. "Well, it seems like a garden variety ball, harmless enough." she thought. She reached down and pushed it into her smooth pussy, taking a moment to get used to the unusual sensation. Then, she put on the bra and panty set she had bought for her husband and finished dressing. As she walked out of their bedroom, the egg tumbled around inside of her and made her already urgent need to get fucked even more urgent. Liam smiled in admiration and approval of his wife. "You look good enough to eat!" he said.

"I hope that happens soon baby – I'm going crazy!"

"All good things come to those who wait my dear!" And off they went for dinner. When they arrived, Liam was glad that they had a reservation – the restaurant was very busy. Liam said to Liz, "I have to use the washroom – can you let them know at the desk we are here? The reservation is under our name."

"Sure baby – see you in there."

Liz found that if she walked with slightly smaller strides the egg wouldn't bounce around inside of her quite as wildly and kept her wetness to some degree under control. She arrived at the check-in desk, smiled at the hostess and said, "Good evening..we have a reservation for two under the name of"

And then she doubled over. The fucking egg had started to vibrate! The sensations that were now coursing through Liz's pussy were incredible! She was immediately on the brink of orgasm and could barely stand up. She shot a panic-stricken look at Liam who was standing near the washroom door with a huge grin on his face.

"Oh my gosh, Ma'am" exclaimed the hostess, "Are you ok?"

It took everything in Liz to not moan or groan and then stand up with the egg shooting waves and waves of pleasure through her loins. With a shaky voice she quietly said to the girl, "I'm fine thanks, just a cramp."

The hostess gave her a sheepish, knowing smile, "Ohmigod, aren't they just the worst!"

Liz smiled back as best she could, "You have no idea! The last name was Floyd by the way."

After Liz was seated, Liam joined her, a naughty, "shit-eating" grin plastered all over his face. "Hello baby – how you feeling?" he said.

"I don't know if I should slap your face, beg you to stop or push you onto the floor and fuck your brains out!" was Liz's reply.

Liam chuckled, "Well, the first I wouldn't like, the second I wouldn't do and the third would get us kicked out of our favorite restaurant so I'd like to suggest a fourth option."

"Which is?"

"Just sit there and enjoy the sensations and if you are a good girl, I'll make it worth your while."

Liz was conflicted. Her pussy..no..her entire body was on fire! She could barely sit still and she was quite sure that she could wring out her panties. Liam had backed off the vibrations on the egg so it was just a constant throb. She was so close to calling the agreement off, but just couldn't. She was all about seeing through your commitments – but this!

She thought for a couple of minutes and a wicked smile came across her face, "Ok, deal. At this point I'm not really all that concerned about you making it worth my while – I know you will do that. What is getting me through this is knowing that sometime down the road I'm going to be in charge. I want you to know that I'm going to remember this and you are going to pay – big time!!

"Bring it on baby!" was her husband's retort.

Each time they were approached by their server or a manager Liam would discreetly put his hand in his pocket and turn the control from a slow simmer to a rolling boil! His timing was perfect (or totally wrong depending on the point of view) in that just as Liz would be climbing towards an orgasm he would back off, keeping her just below release for their entire meal. It got to where she was starting to crave the pleasure that the increase in vibrations would bring. She had also gotten pretty good at masking the waves of pleasure that were wracking her body whenever she had to speak to one of the staff. However when their server approached them to inquire about dessert, Liam had one last trick up his sleeve. Thus far he had only pushed the vibrator to setting four. As Liz was in the middle of ordering her dessert, anticipating another wave of vibration, Liam pushed the control to its maximum – five. Liz did the very best that she could but was unable to mask a small scream as the egg bounced around unmercifully in her heated snatch.

"Madam, are you all right?" the server said, with genuine concern.

"I'm sorry, yes, I'm fine," Liz was able to croak – and finished ordering her dessert.

She looked over at Liam whose eyes were a mixture of mischievousness and pure lust. He knew the effect he was having on Liz.

"You nasty bastard!" Liz hissed when they were once again alone.

"Baby," Liam pleaded, "You have no idea how hot you look right now. I know that you are uncomfortable; you are beyond horny and know you can't do anything about it. The flush in your face and how your tits are heaving and pressing against your blouse – I honestly can't remember a time when you were more feminine."

They finished their meal and readied to leave when Liz said she needed to use the bathroom before they drove home. Liam leaned into her and quietly said, "It's ok if you take the egg out while you are in there. I think I've tortured you enough!"

They drove home without too much conversation, each lost in their own thoughts. Both were thinking about the rest of their evening, Liz wondering what Liam had in store, Liam wondering if Liz would freak out once she knew.

Once they got home, Liam poured his bride a glass of wine and pulled her down onto the couch in their den and kissed her deeply. The sat on the couch like a couple of teenagers, necking, petting and slowly heightening their already lustful arousal. Eventually, Liz had to speak. Even though she wasn't "in control" of the evening she had taken all she could. She HAD to get laid and she HAD to get off and soon.

"Baby," she said, "This weekend has been way beyond anything I could have imagined and I know it's not my place to ask, but I really, really need you to fuck me and get me off. I am going fucking crazy right now!"

"Tell me what you are feeling babe," Liam answered.

"Well, because you were busy towards the end of the week we weren't able to have sex even though I was really horny and since the weekend started, it's been wonderful and I KNOW it's all about you this weekend, but getting the fat cock of yours inside me and getting you to make me cum is all I can think about right now."

"How long have you been feeling that way?"

"Hmm, I guess probably since Wednesday. Emma was home so we "couldn't" and then Thursday you wouldn't or couldn't because you were busy. So it's been four days that having sex and getting off has kind of been at the front of my mind most of the time."

"And I haven't exactly been responsive to your wants and needs since then have I?"

Liz pushed her bottom lip forward in a fake pout, "No – you haven't and I've missed that!"

"Does that make you frustrated?"

"Yes baby it does!"

Suddenly Liam reached up and grabbed the hair and the back of Liz's head and firmly, but not roughly pulled it back and looked fiercely into her eyes – enough to make Liz gasp at his forcefulness.

"I want you to remember this feeling – this yearning, this ache, this need – that you are feeling right now. Because when you say I'm whining because we haven't had sex in a while, that is EXACTLY how I am feeling. I can't think of anything but sex and I'm frustrated because you are here, right within reach and yet I can't have you. You are too busy with cleaning the house or watering the flowers or watching your "show." Look, I get it; you aren't some concubine that is supposed to lie down and spread your legs for me whenever the whim hits me, but how you are feeling right now? That's how I'm feeling when you think I'm whining."

With that, he let go of Liz's hair, his eyes immediately softened and the loving smile she fell in love with returned. He said to her, "Now, I'm guessing my beautiful wife would like me to take her upstairs and make proper love to her."

"Oh baby, please, please yes!"

"Are you sure? I have to warn you; I'm not done with fulfilling my fantasies just yet!"

"Babe, at this point, I'm so horny there is NOTHING in that handsome head of yours that would even concern me – let's go now please!"

"Ok..come with me!"

"Oh I plan to – a few times!" Liz said with a wink.

They climbed the stairs toward their bedroom. Upon reaching the top step Liz was surprised to see a warm glow coming from their bedroom – it looked like candlelight. They hadn't lit any candles before they left and neither of them had gone upstairs since they had arrived home. When they crossed the threshold into their room, Liz stopped short – immediately panic-stricken. Yes, there were candles lit in their room – dozens of them in fact. The room looked breathtakingly beautiful. However, what caused her anxiety level to spike was the fact that also in the room were two people she had never seen before – a man and a woman about the same age as her and Liam.