Complete Trust = Complete Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey," Liam said calmly, "I know what you are thinking and you are wrong. Before you freak out, let me explain. This is Steve and Susan. They are a married couple who have a side business. They are not here to join us in bed; they are here to record us making love."

Liz's eyes were wide with fear and started to dart around the room. She saw two tripods beside their visitors with expensive looking video cameras mounted on them. "Ok," she thought, "there's no way I would have been into a foursome, but does Liam really think I'm going to fuck in front of strangers?"

As if reading her mind Liam continued, "I know that we had kinda discussed a foursome, but I really don't think that that's something either of us wants. You do know though, how many times I've said I wanted to tape us, but it's pretty much impossible to get anything good with just setting up one camera, so I did some research and found these guys. I sat with them at their home last week and discussed what I wanted and they came to the house about an hour ago and set this all up. They are very discreet and the way they do things, we don't have to worry about our tape ending up on a website somewhere."

This was the most conflicted Liz had been the entire weekend. Taking off her thong was embarrassing but it was pretty much a lark. When they had fucked on the lawn it was pitch dark out and no-one could really have seen them. Even the nude beach was virtually private – everyone was basically consumed in their own little world. But this? This was something altogether different. This was making love, having sex, in front of total strangers. How could she relax enough to enjoy it? But she really, really needed to get laid and get off. She had never been anywhere near this horny. She truly didn't know what to do. Her thoughts were interrupted by a voice she had never heard before. Sue spoke to her and Liz realized that neither Sue nor Steve had said anything since she had come into the room.

"Liz," Sue said, "You don't know me but trust me, you are reacting exactly the same way as many of our clients. But the good news is, every one of those clients later told me that after they got into it, they forgot we were even here."

Then Steve spoke for the first time. "Sue is right Liz. You will soon forget all about us and you will be left with a wonderful memory. We don't ever touch you – even if you ask. We don't talk to you and we got all the direction from Steve when we met so you won't need to talk to us. When you guys are done, we leave the video cameras here, with the memory cards inside along with software that you guys can use to edit the recording. We pick up the cameras in a couple of days – the memory cards are yours to keep."

Liam was still not convinced that his wife wouldn't walk out of the room – he couldn't think of anything that would be more outside of her comfort zone. He was afraid to talk. As a sales rep he knew that sometimes it was best just to shut the hell up. He had talked himself out of enough sales to know sometimes silence was truly golden.

Liz was doing some major mental gymnastics. She was still totally conflicted – she just didn't do stuff like this. But then it hit her. This whole weekend had been about giving up control. It had been about getting out of her comfort zone. It had been about showing her wonderful husband that she trusted him completely. It had been about being liberated from her notions of what was right or wrong – good or bad. And there was also one other little thing – SHE NEEDED TO GET FUCKED!!!

A slow, sensual smile spread across Liz's beautiful face. "Well, baby," she said looking at Liam, "Let's make something Oscar-worthy!" And with that she walked up to Liam and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply.

Luckily Sue and Steve had seen this scene play out enough times to know how quickly it can change from "No" to "Go" and had been recording the whole time. They caught the beginning of Liz and Liam's love- making and now picked the cameras up off their tripods and continued recording. The couple in question already seemed to be totally immersed in themselves. They were standing in the middle of the room, arms wrapped tightly around each other, kissing like it was the end of the world. Eventually, Liz broke the kiss, leaned back and started to undo the buttons on Liam's shirt. While she was doing that, Liam did the same to her. Surprisingly, they were not hurried or frantic; it was as if Liz finally knew she was going to get her release and she was going to enjoy it. They pulled each other's shirts off and Liam admired the new bra that his wife was wearing – a lacy, plunging neck-line number in a champagne color. Her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric of the bra.

"Mmmm, very nice," he said, "I should be giving you gift cards more often!"

"I'm glad you like it," Liz replied and then she went back to kissing her husband, now running her tongue along his jawline and down to this throat, taking in the musky, masculine scent of him, sensing his growing arousal. When she got to his chest, she tag-teamed his nipples, her mouth circling one and her right hand playing in his chest hair while gently teasing and pulling on the other.

"Fuck that feels good," Liam gasped. After enjoying Liz's ministrations, Liam took a turn on Liz. He ran his tongue all over her throat, smelling her favorite perfume that she had applied to the pulse-point there. He took her earlobes into his mouth and gently sucked on them – something that drove her wild. He reached behind her and deftly undid her bra – discarding it on the floor – and lavished all his attention on her magnificent tits. Kissing them, sucking them, running his tongue between them; circling her nipples with his tongue and gently pressing his teeth into them, bringing an appreciative gasp from Liz.

Again it was Liz's turn. In what would be a partial replay of Friday night's fun; Liz sank to her knees in front of her husband. She ran her hand up and down the front of Liam's pants, pressing the fabric tightly against he surging manhood. She then reached up, undid he belt and lowered his fly and pulled his pants partway down his thighs. She mouthed his cotton-clad cock, making the fabric wet before reaching up through the leg to gently cup his plum-sized balls.

Liam threw his head back and sucked in his breath in appreciation. She then pushed his pants and underwear all the way down and off, removing his socks at the same time. He was now naked and hard in front of two strangers – and didn't give it a second thought! Sue was feeling nasty and wicked. She spit on his cock and started stroking it hard – making it rock hard – before plunging her mouth onto it, taking it as deeply as she could. Like Friday night, Liam couldn't help himself. He grabbed two handfuls of Liz's hair and started to force his cock deep into her mouth – fucking her face.

"Ohhh baby, your mouth feels sooo fucking good," he bellowed. Liz upped the ante by reaching around him and pushing a finger into his ass, eliciting a grunt of pleasure. The continued that way for a few minutes before Liam pulled his saliva-coated cock from his wife's mouth and pulled her up to him and plunging his tongue into her mouth – where his cock had been only seconds before.

Then it was his turn to tend to Liz. He too sunk to his knees in front of her, dragging her pants down to her ankles and then off. She was clad only in her new boy-cut panties which matched her earlier-removed bra. Liam saw that the panties were basically soaked through. He could smell her desire and arousal – "THERE'S your aphrodisiac!" he thought. He leaned in and breathed in a full lung-full of Liz's desire and then ran his tongue up and down her panty-covered slit. Liz was moaning almost uncontrollably now. Then Liam reached up behind Liz, grabbed her panties with both hands and savagely yanked them down and off – making her as naked as he.

Liam nudged Liz's legs apart and started an all-out assault on her smooth, bald snatch. Licking, kissing sucking – first her outer lips, then the inner, occasionally sucking in her lewdly swollen clit. Liz was struggling to remain vertical. While she hadn't had a true orgasm yet, her body was almost vibrating with tremors – foreshadowing what she somehow knew would be the best orgasm of her life. Then, Liam lowered himself slightly and moved even further between her wantonly-spread legs and tongued her taint and ran his tongue up and over her pink rosebud. Now it was Liz's turn to grunt in appreciation, "Oh my fucking gaaaaaaaaaaaawd!" she hissed. She spasmed with a small orgasm and almost fell over.

Liam, sensing Liz's difficulties stood up, picked up his wife and gently laid her on their bed, lust burning in his eyes. He went to the end of the bed and picked up one of her long, strong legs and took her toes into his mouth, sucking each one – something that Liz absolutely loved.

"Oh baby, oh fuck, oh my god!" was all she could say as lavished attention on all ten of her toes. He lifted her leg and ran his tongue along her calf and the back of knee before setting it down. She had her eyes closed and was silently begging him to run his talented tongue into her pussy when she felt him join her on the bed. When she opened her eyes she saw that he was laying opposite her and immediately knew what he wanted – and she was only too happy to oblige. She threw her leg over his head and laid on top of him and they started a passionate and hungry sixty-nine. Liz attacked Liam's cock with abandon, pistoning up and down on it like she was possessed. Liam was attacking Liz's quim with equal vigor, running his tongue everywhere in her nether region including her asshole. He was trying his damndest to get her to do one thing for him and finally she obliged.

Her pleasure was so great and her need for more pleasure was so great that she momentarily abandoned her husband's raging manhood and literally sat on Liam's face, forcing her pussy down onto him even more. This was exactly what Liam wanted and he had one surprise left for his wife. He quickly reached up and wrapped his thick, muscular arms around her thighs, pinning her in place. Liz couldn't move – not that she wanted to at the moment, but Liam knew there would come a point in time when she would – and he wasn't going to let happen until he wanted it to. With Liz "locked" in place, Liam set about making an all-out assault on Liz's bald snatch. He licked it, he kissed it, he sucked the lips into his mouth, he jabbed his long tongue as far into it as he could. Occasionally he would move back and run his tongue along and into her asshole.

While this was happening, Liz was aflame with passion. She was moaning and gasping, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples – ratcheting up her pleasure. She was also getting very vocal.

"Mmmm yes baby, lick me, lick my cunt...ohhh fuck it feels sooo fucking good. Yessssss you know I love it when you tongue may ass baby...oh my god, don't stop....PLEASE don't stop!"

Of that last part, Liam thought, "Better be careful what you wish for!"

He continued his assault on his wife's nether region and she continued to moan and gasp and groan. Eventually though, Liam felt his bride relax..another thing he was trying to achieve. He knew that when she was approaching a huge orgasm there was always a "calm before the storm." This was it and he was prepared for it and was prepared for the coming (or was it "cumming") storm. The question was – was Liz ready for it? When Liz got to this place it was as if all unnecessary systems in her body shut down. She was no longer thrashing about, head thrown back, talking dirty. Now she was quiet and still and Liam worked his magic on her core. Then it began. First a tingling in her hands and feet that ran up her arms and legs and directly to her crotch. That was followed by a gentle vibration everywhere as her body was ready to explode. If Liam had been able to see her, he would have seen that her head was tilted back lazily and her mouth was open in a silent scream. Her breathing, which had been calm was now coming in short pants and her body was beginning to shake progressively more violently.

It was time to take her over the edge.

Liam lifted his head slightly and took Liz's lewdly swollen clit between his lips and sucked it – hard! Then he gently bit down on it. That was all it took. Liz's body started to shake in what could best be described as a seizure; her silent scream had found a voice – she was now wailing at the top of her lungs. Her screams filled the room and her pussy filled Liam's mouth with sweet nectar. What was different about this time compared to others was how Liam was holding on to Liz. With her legs trapped by his powerful arms she couldn't move – voluntarily or involuntarily. This allowed Liam to focus his efforts on her clit and gave Liz an orgasm like she had never felt before. It went on and on and on. These weren't waves of pleasure – these were tsunamis! Her screams and her orgasm lasted a full ninety seconds. Normally when Liam went down on her, she would orgasm and then push his head away, saying she was "too sensitive." She had gotten to that point this time – eventually – but had no way of moving away or pushing Liam away – he was holding her too tightly.

She gasped, "Oh my god, Liam, please, I can't stand it, I'm too sensitive!"

Liam had always wondered if there was more pleasure after the "too sensitive" point and tonight he was going to find out. He backed off his attack on Liz's clit but didn't let her go – continuing to hold her tightly on his face, but instead lightly and gently ran his tongue along the folds of her now wide open pussy. This practice allowed Liz to come down from her orgasmic high but not lose the arousal altogether. She was trapped in place and had no choice but to accept was Liam was doing to her. Eventually, he felt her whole body relax as if the peak of the wave had subsided. He took that as a signal to go back to her clit and start all over again. He started slowly, licking all around her clit but not directly on it. Liz felt right away what he was doing.

"Oh god baby, again? I'm not sure..I don't know if I can...ohhhh fuck....yessssssss"

This time the journey to the peak of pleasure was much shorter – they hadn't come all the way down the mountain! In just a very few moments Liam had Liz shaking the windows again in another earth-shattering orgasm.

Liz was so enraptured she couldn't say much, basically just screaming "Oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over, totally surrendering to the pleasure and the fact that she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to.

This same scenario was repeated three more times until there was no real gap between Liz's orgasms. They hit her one after the other; she was a slave to the pleasure and simultaneously ached for and dreaded the next one. She no longer tried at all to extract herself from Liam's clutches – in fact he had taken his arms and put them down at his side. Her entire body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat – it was actually dripping off her tits and onto Liam's chest. When Liam finally believed that Liz had had enough, he moved underneath her – signaling to his wife he was done. She slumped to the side of the bed, totally exhausted, but not totally sated. She still needed Liam to full her pussy up with his huge cock. She felt the bed move and felt Liam move her hips and maneuver her so that her ass was up in the air. She dreamily looked behind and saw Liam's face, a mask of lust painted onto it. She knew immediately what he wanted – she just didn't know how much she had to give right now.

Liam knelt behind his wife and pushed his rock hard cock into her. She was more wet then he had ever felt her in their entire time together. While it took everything in him, he didn't pound into her right away – he knew she needed some time to regroup. He contented himself with steadily sawing his cock into Liz while she got ready for more. Gradually her energy returned and she started to move tentatively back into Liam's cock.

"Mmmm, yesssss...that is what I've been craving, aching for. Cum on, baby, I KNOW you want to fuck me harder than that! Give it to me!!"

With that, Liam knew he didn't have to be gentle any longer. He was going to fuck Liz and fuck her hard! He also did one thing that he always wanted to do with Liz but was hesitant to do – he lifted his had and slapped her ass – not hard, but hard enough to feel it.

"Oooooo yeah baby, make me feel it – slap my ass and fuck me hard!"

Once again Liam slapped her butt and loved how it shook with the impact. He gunned his hips forward and grabbed her ass roughly in both hands and really, really started plowing into her.

"Yeah, cumon you sexy fucker! FUCK ME!" he yelled at her. Their bodies were slapping loudly together, Liam's low-hanging full balls swinging wildly and bumping up against Liz's over-heated snatch on every thrust. He reached up and grabbed Liz's hair and pulled it roughly back – making her back arch and her ass pop up just a little further.

Now Liz was totally back and totally into Liam's savage fucking of her. She pushed back into each and every one of his thrusts. They fucked hard and non-stop for more than ten minutes when Liam suddenly pulled out of his wife, bent over and spit on her asshole.

"Get ready you sexy bitch, I'm fucking your ass and I'm fucking it hard."

"Oh yes..baby, take me..I'm yours...make it hurt baby – fill my ass!"

Liam hurriedly spread his saliva in and around Liz's asshole and had just a moment of indecision. Anal sex had been difficult for them in the past because of his size and any success they had only came with copious quantities of lubrication. Saliva and a cock liberally coated with his wife's pussy juice didn't exactly qualify – but he was too out of his mind with desire to let it bother him. Once he was did the best he could with his spit and put the hugely swollen head of his cock up against Liz's asshole and started a slow by steady pressure.

After cumming more times than she could count, Liz was about as relaxed down there as she was ever going to be. Having said that, she knew that anal sex with Liam was sometimes a bit painful and she was ready for the pain and willing to to endure it from him – in fact part of her was actually looking forward to it.

It never came.

The plum-sized head of Liam's cock easily breached the muscle of her hole which was totally relaxed and happily accepted its over-inflated intruder. Liam looked incredulously as his fat fuckstick advanced with no resistance until he was fully inside his wife's ass – his tightly trimmed pubic hair rubbing up against her cheeks.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuuck!" was all he could muster.

"Cum on baby..fuck me! Take my ass..own it!"

Once again he reached up and spanked her – pretty much as hard as he dared. Her head snapped around and she looked fiercely at him, "Spank me all you want you fucker, but it's your cock I want!"

With that Liam set about giving his wife the ass-fucking of her life. He looked down and the sight of her impossibly stretched asshole drove his lust even further. He gunned his hips forward - the sound of their bodies slapping together so loud that it drowned out their combined moans and gasps. After another good ten minutes of steady pounding, punctuated with several more ass-slaps from him, Liam could feel it starting to build. Liz could too – probably feeling her ass being stretched just that slight bit more. She once again turned to look at her husband.

"Yeah baby, I can feel it...you're going to fill my ass with your fucking spunk aren't you!" Cum on baby, do it! Paint my ass with that fucking cream!"

Liam was at maximum effort now. The sweat was dripping off his chin and splashing on Liz's back. He was panting and was sure his heart-rate was near maximum. His explosion was building and building and his orgasm and ejaculation were hanging just in front of him...just out of reach and his entire body started to shake.