Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,198 Followers

I thought back to my life right before all of this had happened. It had been a good life. I'd had friends, an interesting job with a vibrant company, and was on a career path I believed would lead to success. When I thought about it, though, compared to the craziness and intensity of my life now it just seemed so normal and conventional. So...vanilla.

If I could somehow step out of this closet and go back to that life as if none of this had ever happened, would I do it? The more I thought about it the more I realized that I wouldn't. The past two months had unlocked cravings and desires within me that I'd barely known existed. It would be impossible for me now to go back to that life, at least not until I'd fully explored those desires. The future that Barbara described for me should have horrified me but for some reason I found it terribly exciting. Everything, that is, except remaining indefinitely as Barbara's virtual slave until she decided to release me.

I had absolutely no intention of signing another contract after this one expired. Even if I wanted to continue my life as a mailgirl I would do it as a free agent who could walk away at any time without penalty. Barbara had seemed confident though that I would sign another one and that made me nervous. I'm sure she believed she could find enough leverage to get me to do it and I knew better than to underestimate her. Continuing down this path would be treacherous, but knowing that only made it even more exciting. I'd have to be wary to escape any future traps she had planned for me.

I thought about the potential of Barbara turning me into a sex slave for the executives on the upper floors and immediately dismissed it. She'd promised to protect me in exchange for my obedience and I believed her. It's not that I thought she was trustworthy because she'd proven repeatedly that she wasn't. No, I believed her because I knew that Barbara considered me one of her possessions now and she always took care of her possessions. Everything that belonged to her - from her condo, to her clothes, to her car, to her office - were always immaculately maintained. She would no sooner allow the men upstairs to defile me than she would allow one of them to take a dump on her carpet or smoke in her car.

On the other hand I knew that Barbara would probably choose to use me sexually herself. It had already begun today. It's something I had mixed emotions about but the prospect of being forced into sex by a beautiful and powerful woman also excited me.

For the first time I had finally decided to accept and embrace my true nature as a bisexual submissive. The clues had been there all along but without someone to force me to test my barriers I'd always retreated back into the relative comfort of "normalcy" at the first sign of risk. With Barbara in charge though I crashed through those barriers like I was onboard a runaway 18-wheeler. There's no way I was going to jump off of this ride right now even though I knew it might well crash and burn down the road.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a key turning in the closet door lock. It startled me because I hadn't heard Barbara return. I felt her hand gently stroking my hair for a few moments, then she began wordlessly loosening the ropes. After freeing me she helped me to my feet and guided me, still blindfolded and gagged, back into the office. My legs felt wobbly, like a newborn colt's, but Barbara kept an arm around me to help me maintain my balance. "Kneel," she commanded and I obeyed. Finally she removed the blindfold and the gag, then held out a bottle of cold water and let me sip from it. When I had finished she screwed the cap back on and stood above me.

"Now tell me everything you experienced and thought about in there," she commanded. "Everything."

I was mostly honest as I described my experience and thoughts while bound, gagged, blindfolded and locked in the closet. Mostly. One thing I didn't tell her about was my decision to never sign another contract, although I doubt it would have made any difference if I had. I'm sure her future plans weren't based on getting me to agree to a second contract by asking sweetly.

Barbara asked me a few questions but by the time we were done she seemed satisfied with what she'd heard. "I was going to give you the day off today to get settled into the condo," she said, "but since you decided to come in here today you might as well go to work." I looked up at the clock on the wall and was surprised to see it was only about four o'clock with still two hours left on my normal shift. With everything that had happened today it seemed like it should be much later. I doubt I'd been in the closet for more than an hour although it seemed longer.

"Yes, ma'am," I responded. "How are Anna and I going to get back to the condo after work without any clothes?"

"I've arranged for that. Go to the security office in the basement when you're ready to leave. I was going to have a security guard walking you two home every day anyway in case Anna's mom showed up so I've arranged for them to give you something to wear back to the condo. Once you're there you'll take it off and give it back to him. Whoever escorts you to work the next day will bring it back for you to wear. There are no longer any clothes available for either of you in the condo."

So Anna and I are going to be virtual prisoners in Barbara's condo, I thought to myself. "Yes, ma'am," I said. "What will the other condo residents think, though?"

"DDE developed and owns the property and we only sell or rent to DDE employees," she replied. "Most of them are tower employees who've already seen you naked anyway. I've talked to the condo manager and there won't be a problem. The two of you will have free run of the property including the pool, spa, and workout room."

"What about food, ma'am?" I asked.

"There's a grocery store nearby that delivers. Also a lot of restaurants and pizza places around that deliver as well. I've had your purse returned to the condo with your debit and credit cards in it. You won't starve."

"Yes ma'am."

"You won't be prisoners in that condo," she added as if responding to my earlier unspoken thoughts. "You and Anna can come and go as you please as long as you're willing to do it naked. One thing I want to make clear though is you can't accept any clothes from anyone unless I authorize it and that's not going to happen for the rest of the month. Any violation of that will result in serious punishment. You're going to play by my rules from now on, Danica."

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be good."

A thin smile spread across Barbara's face as she looked down on me as I kneeled naked before her on the floor.

"I suspect you won't, but eventually you will. You're going to learn to be a very good girl, Danica."

Seahawk76
Seahawk76
1,198 Followers