Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, lover," Tim said. "I was just asking. I thought it might make it more exciting for you."

"Well, lover, I don't need to think of anyone else while my number one lover is making love to me," Susan said, mollified. But the seed had been planted.

She thought of Jeff's handsome face, different than her son's handsome face, but no less handsome. She thought of his lean, muscular body much like her son's body. She wondered about his cock. She wasn't a "size-queen" and her son's cock was big enough for her but she knew that Jeff's cock would feel differently than her son's and that he would fuck her differently, at least to some extent. She knew that when they kissed or when she sucked his cock, he would taste differently. She knew that he would have a different body scent. All this was going through her mind making her more sexually aroused than she normally would be on a second Sunday morning fuck with her son.

"Ahh!" she gasped as her son finally stopped teasing her and slid his hard cock balls deep into her very wet pussy and began fucking her.

Tim looked down on his hot mom and her hot mom body; her beautiful rounded ass cheeks, narrow waist, lean back, and well-formed shoulders. The right side of her face was resting on the mattress, her eyes were closed and he could see that she was smiling right then. He loved her very blonde, very spiky modern hair-do. All-in-all, he loved everything about his mother, including her intelligence and her personality. And the fact that they were lovers and that she wanted to be his lover was the most amazing thing about her.

Susan's ass was high and her knees were parted. Her son's muscular thighs were gently bouncing against the back of her thighs and her ass cheeks as his cock fucked her just right, not too fast, not too slow, and going all the way deep in and out of her pussy. She also loved feeling his strong hands gripping her hips while he was fucking her. Once again she was thrilled by the fact that it was her son, her handsome, strong, intelligent, and loving son who was thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy, giving her so much pleasure. She knew society would think that what they were doing was so wicked but she knew that what they were doing was so right and so wonderful.

"Oh, Tim, baby," Susan sighed, "you feel so good." And then the image of Stella Stevens popped into her mind. Stella had agreed when Susan had suggested that they should get together to see if Stella actually would like making love to a woman.

"Ohhhhh yessss," Susan wailed softly.

Tim smiled. He loved hearing his mother enjoying their couplings and he began fucking her a bit harder and faster.

"Ohhhhh yessss," Susan moaned again. Even though she had told her son that she didn't need to think of anyone else while he was fucking her, the thought of making love to Stella, a bi-sexual virgin so to speak was terribly exciting to Susan. She was imagining munching away on Stella's pussy hearing her moan and wail as she, herself, was doing now. She imagined lying on her back, legs spread wide, with Stella enthusiastically "eating her out" and looking up at her with those big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck me harder, baby," Susan cried out to her son. She was able to imagine making love with Stella and, at the same time, be fully cognizant of just how good her son's cock felt fucking her pussy.

"Oh fuck meeeeeeeeeee!" Stella finally squeaked out as her body convulsed with another wonderful orgasm.

Wow, Tim thought, Mom is really hot this morning. He was still pumping away at her pussy when she slumped forward, pulling her pussy off of his hard cock and her body convulsed with pleasure from another good orgasm. He groaned his disappointment. He had only been a few seconds away from coming, himself.

Susan, panting, laughed at the sound of her son's disappointment. After a few moments, she turned over. "I'm sorry, baby, I just couldn't take anymore right at that moment." Actually, just before her orgasm, an idea presented itself in her mind and she was going to try and implement it as soon as possible, hopefully today.

Susan turned over onto her back and looked at her son's hard cock. "Come here, Tim, let me take care of that for you," she said.

Tim grinned. He loved having his mother suck his cock as much as he loved fucking her pussy.

"Lie down here," Susan said, patting the bed beside her. She then got to her knees and, when Tim was situated, she leaned down to take her son's cock in her mouth. She actually liked doing this, tasting her own pussy juices on her son's cock while she sucked it and, later, having him come in her mouth.

"Oh, Mom," Tim sighed as his mother's mouth, so warm and wet and slick, slid down over his still hard cock. Her hand grasped it just below her lips and soon she was sucking up and down on it, her hand following her mouth, giving him a hand-job as well as a blow-job.

It didn't take long either. Within less than three minutes Tim was gasping and groaning with his impending orgasm and ejaculation. Oh, fuck, fuck! Oh, Mom! Yesssssss!" Tim cried out loudly and his hips bucked up and his cock began shooting thick wads of cum into his mother's sucking, swallowing mouth. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Tim gasped as his mother sucked the last of his cum out of his cock. His body shuddered from the sheer pleasure of it all. And then he relaxed back on the bed totally spent, breathing deeply, and very much content.

Susan pulled her tightly compressed lips up and off her son's cock, running her hand up the length of it with her thumb pressing into his urethral tube and bringing up another large drop of her son's semen. She quickly sucked it up between her lips and swallowed it. Then she slid her body up over her son's body.

Tim wrapped his arms around his mother, hugged her tightly and kissed her lovingly. "You're the best, Mom," he said.

Susan gave her son several small kisses, fully enjoying being wrapped tightly in her son's strong arms. "Mmm," she said as she pressed her lips to his then pulled back. "I think you're pretty damned good yourself, sweetie," she said. Mother and son kissed again, a long and affectionate kiss.

"So I don't have to worry that Jeff, when you do have sex with Jeff, will take my number one slot?" Tim asked with a grin.

Susan laughed and shook her head. "I seriously doubt it. Although I do hope he's as good a lover as you." She gave her son a quick kiss then rolled off of him and onto her side. Tim snuggled up behind her. "But it isn't Jeff that I'm thinking about right now. I'm thinking about Stella," Susan said.

"What?" Tim asked.

"Yesterday at lunch, Stella and I got to talking. Oh, by the way, I told her that she ought to, you know, date you." Susan looked over her shoulder at her son and had to laugh. "Okay, wipe that goofy grin off your face," she said.

Tim kept grinning. "And Stella was, like, okay with that?"

"What?" Susan said, "Do I now have to worry about Stella taking 'my number one slot'?"

"Of course not, Mom," Tim said seriously. "But you have to admit, she's another hot milf like yourself."

"I know she is. And you know I'm bi-sexual and I found out yesterday that she's curious about making love to another woman. She's been on Tango a lot and told me she sees a lot of lesbian posts and it made her curious. So, I suggested that we get together and see if she likes it. She agreed."

"Oh wow, Mom!" Jeff said, "You will definitely have to tell me all the juicy details if you and Stella do make love."

Susan laughed. "Maybe I will and maybe I won't. But you will also be interested in what else she told me," she said. "Stella has sexual fantasies about Jeff."

Tim stared at his mother wide-eyed and blank-faced for a second.

Before he could say anything, Susan went on. "She also told me that she thinks she is very wicked for having those fantasies. I guess she sees a lot of incest blogs on Tango and sort of became intrigued with them and then one thing led to another and she was fantasizing about Jeff."

Tim looked thoughtful. "So what did you say? I mean, you didn't tell her about us, right?"

"Of course not, darling. I told her that fantasizing about her son didn't hurt anyone so she should just go with it if it gave her pleasure. I did admit, though, just to reassure her, that I had sexual fantasies about you too." Susan gave her son a big dimpled grin. "You know, like what we've just got through doing."

Tim grinned and said, "So this has all been a fantasy and I'm going to wake up in my bed with a big ol' hard-on and have to get myself off?"

"Silly boy," Susan said.

"Okay. Well, that's all very interesting." Tim said. "I'll have to ask Jeff how he feels about his mother, you know, whether he wants to fuck her or not. That would be really interesting if he did, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, but how likely is that?" Susan said. "And if you do ask him about it, please do be, um, discreet. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, Mother, I do," Tim said. "Oh, by the way, Mom, when Jeff told me about how you came on to him and I told him to go for it, I also asked him if he would mind if I 'dated' his mother too."

"Really? So how did he take that?

I could see that he was shocked and, maybe, a bit angry at first, but then he said, sure, if she wants to, go ahead.

"Well, I can't be sure, of course," Susan said, "but since I told her she should date you I'm pretty sure she will want to. I mean why not? She's fantasizing about her hunk of a son, so she could just substitute my hunk of a son in his place, right?"

"Oh great," Tim said, "she'll be fucking me and thinking of Jeff."

"Would you really mind if she did?" Stella asked.

Tim grinned. "Not at all. And, hopefully, if our 'chemistry' is good enough, maybe she'll forget about Jeff, as least while we're fucking. If she really would want to fuck me, that is," he said.

Now Susan grinned. "I think she will, after today."

"What? Tim asked.

"I'm going to call her later and ask her to come over so we can see if she really likes making love with a woman or not. Can you go someplace for a few hours so we can be alone?"

"Oh Wicked Wanda, I like how your mind works," Tim said. "But what has that got to do with Stella and me?"

"Well, if I'm successful at seducing her, or even if I'm not, I'm going to tell her that I told you that I told her that she should date you...if what I just said makes any sense."

Tim grinned and nodded.

"And I will tell her that you would be more than happy to date her. Anyway, my loving son, who I love so very much, I think that she will want to make love to a virile young hottie such as you."

"Virile young hottie, I like that my darling."

"So you don't mind me kicking you out of the house?"

"Not at all, Mom. I'll call Jeff, see if he what's to go shoot some pool and then take in that movie we both want to see."

"Great. Now let's go down and fix us some breakfast."

Chapter Eleven

Susan's gas fireplace with the realistic fake logs was burning merrily, adding warmth and cheer to the living room. Sunday morning had been clear and cold but by noon it was completely overcast and now, at 2 p.m., it was raining steadily outside.

Tim had called Jeff and they had gone out to shoot pool and to see the latest much raved about action-adventure movie.

Stella picked up her glass of wine and took a sip. She was slightly nervous as she looked at Susan. She was excited, of course, and her stomach had that fluttery feeling that comes from doing something big, a major change in one's life. When Susan had called her and asked if she would like to come over to see if she wanted to find out what making love with a woman was like, Stella had hesitated only slightly before saying yes. What the hell, she'd told herself, I am curious and I like Susan. I'm sure I'll like making love with her.

Susan was sitting on the other end of the sofa, staring into the fire. Stella thought she looked beautiful. Well, she had always known that Susan was a beautiful woman but, now, in this situation, she was seeing her in a new and overtly sexual light.

Stella's heart skipped a beat then as she thought about kissing Susan on the mouth, on her lips which were painted a pale red, almost pink, color. Susan was lightly, but artfully made up, as was Stella. And, Stella was sure, that Susan had showered and perfume as scrupulously as she had, herself. She wondered if Susan was totally hairless between her legs. She seriously doubted she had a full "bush." A "landing strip" maybe? Well, she'd find out soon enough.

Stella's heart skipped another beat. She would be kissing those lips, too; Susan's pussy, a woman's vagina, whether naked or not. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Nervous?" Susan asked.

Stella smiled. "Yes, a little."

"So was I the first time but, if you're are curious enough and open-minded enough, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it."

Susan stood up and held her hand out to Stella. "I want to kiss you, Stella," she said simply.

Stella's heart skipped a beat. She put her glass of wine down then stood up and faced Susan. She nodded and let out a nervous breath. "Okay," she said.

Susan stepped up close to Stella and put her hands on her waist. She pulled Stella against her body and smiled. "Just relax. Close your eyes. Try not to think about who is kissing you. Try to just feel and enjoy it...and just go with it, okay?"

Stella smiled and nodded again then she closed her eyes. She could smell Susan's perfume as Susan leaned in to brush her lips against hers.

"You're so beautiful, Stella," Susan whispered, her lips lightly brushing against Stella's. "I've always wondered what it would be like to make love to you. I've always wanted to make love to you."

Stella body shivered in excited anticipation.

Susan pressed her lips against Stella's.

So soft, Stella thought. Their chins touched. So soft, no whiskers, Stella thought and almost laughed because she hadn't thought of that aspect of kissing a woman before: no whiskers. She liked the feeling. She liked it a lot. Her arms automatically went around Susan to embrace her.

Susan pressed her lips against Stella's a bit more and opened them. The tip of her tongue teased Stella's lips and Stella open them and her mouth. She moaned as she felt and tasted Susan's slick tongue exploring her mouth. She started pushing back against Susan's tongue with her own and moaned again.

The two women were now pressing their bodies firmly against each other as they continued kissing deeply, sexually.

Susan pulled her mouth from Stella's then gave her a couple of sweet little kisses. "How did you like that, Stella?" she asked.

Stella was breathing a little heavily. She smiled. "May I have more, please."

Susan laughed then brought her mouth to Stella's again. The kiss, this time, was more passionate. Both women were pressing their bodies hard against each other and their hands were caressing each other's backs. They were breathing hard through their noses and both women were moaning with desire.

"Oh my God," Stella said when they finally broke off the kiss. "Kissing you has made me wet."

"Me too," Susan replied and then they were kissing again, another long, sweet, delicious kiss.

For her part, Susan was more excited than she thought she would be, but then it had been months since her daughter, her lover, had gone to Seattle to live with her father. Susan so missed making love to a woman, something she liked as much—in a different way of course—as making love to a man. And now, here she was about to make love to her best friend. She hadn't been lying when she told Stella she had always wanted to make love to her.

When they finally pulled their mouths apart, giving each other, sweet little kisses on the lips as they did, Susan said, "I want to undress you. I want to kiss and caress you all over, Stella."

Stella took a shaky breath and nodded. "Yes, I'd like that," she said in a hoarse whisper.

The room became darker as the storm intensified outside and the only sound was the wind beginning to rush through the naked treetops. Besides the dim light coming in through the windows, the only other light in the room was from the fireplace which threw out a warm flickering glow.

Stella was wearing a sweater over a silk blouse and jeans and her Ugg boots. She and Susan worked the sweater off over her head and Susan tossed it to one end of the sofa as Stella shook her black hair back into shape. Susan smiled at Stella and then gave her another little kiss as she began unbuttoning her blouse.

Stella wasn't wearing a brassiere and her proud firm breasts were soon revealed to Susan's hands. Stella shrugged the unbuttoned blouse off her shoulders and tossed it on top of her sweater. She sighed as Susan's warm hands gently caressed and massaged her breasts.

Susan smiled at Stella and they kissed some more then Susan bent her head down to lick and suck on Stella's nipple, first one and then the other, making Stella moan.

Susan raised her head to kiss Stella again. Her hands were gently massaging Stella's breasts. "Do you like your nipples bitten," Susan whispered when she pulled her lips from her best friend's mouth.

"Oh yes," Stella sighed.

Susan kissed her once more then bent her head down again. Stella gasped as Susan's teeth captured her right nipple firmly between them. It was already hard and erect from sexual excitement. Stella gasped again as Susan reached for her equally hard and erect left nipple and pinched it and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. Stella brought her hands to either side of Susan's head and pulled her mouth harder down on her nipple.

"Ohhh, Susan," Stella sighed and then she gasped again as Susan bit down on her nipple and tugged on it. It felt like a bolt of electricity had shot from her nipple straight down to her vagina, making it spasm.

Stella pulled Susan's head up to give her a long, wet kiss. When she pulled her lips from her friend's mouth, she smiled at her. "I'm so glad you called and asked me to come over," she said.

Susan grinned. "Good," she said.

The two women kissed some more, lightly, as Susan's hands undid Stella's belt buckle and the button on her jeans then unzipped them.

Stella's heart started beating harder as she fully realized that soon, her friend's mouth would be kissing her on her vaginal lips.

Susan pushed Stella's jeans down over her hips and half-way down her thighs. "Sit down on the sofa," she said.

Susan kneeled to pull Stella's Uggs off, then her jeans. Next she reached up to pull Stella's lacey black panties off. She noticed that the crotch was wet and smiled.

Stella's heart was beating hard in her chest as she watched Susan undress her. The only times she'd ever been naked in front of other girls was in the shower rooms after gym class in high school and college and there had been nothing sexual about that, at least not to her.

After Susan pulled Stella's panties off her feet and tossed them aside, she looked up at her. "You okay?" she asked.

Stella licked her lips and nodded. "Yes," she said in a whisper. It seemed as though she could feel her pulse everywhere in her body. She obviously knew what was going to happen but never having experienced it before and now, wanting to so badly, her body was almost shivering with anticipation she was so excited.

As though she could read Stella's mind, Susan rose up on her knees and leaned forward to kiss Stella on the lips. "Just like when I first kissed you, close your eyes and relax. Don't think about me. Focus on what it feels like. I'll do everything. I just want you to really enjoy this experience. Then, later, if you want, well, you can make love to me."

1...45678...14