Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Susan laughed as she stepped inside. "That's okay. Take your time. My three o'clock client just called and canceled. I had four houses picked out to show him but, oh well, that's how it goes in the real estate business sometimes.

"Jeff's in the kitchen if you want to go talk to him," Stella said.

"Yeah, I think I will," Susan said. She liked Jeff, but then what was not to like? He was very good looking, funny, polite, and intelligent; much like her own son but in a slightly darker version. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes, whereas Tim was blonde and blue-eyed like her daughter and herself. Susan wondered if Stella and Jeff were lovers like Tim and she were. But no, of course not, that would be crazy. How many mothers actually desired their sons sexually like she did? Damned few she was sure. Let's face it, Susan told herself, you are a freak, a happy freak who is happily fucking her own son but a freak none the less.

Jeff was standing at the sink rinsing his mouth with water, something he always did after eating, when Susan walked in.

"Hi Jeff," Susan said.

Jeff turned around. "Oh hi, Ms. Pilgrim," he said. Jeff really liked Susan Pilgrim. She was about his mother's height and no less beautiful with her short, spiky blonde hair, twinkling blue eyes, and pert tits. She also kept herself in good shape and some of his Tango posts had blonde women in them with Susan in mind. She was definitely a mother he would like to fuck. Of course, being Tim's mother that would be out of the question even if she would want to.

Susan, feeling mischievous, walked up to Jeff and put her arms around his neck and stretched her head up a bit to give him a demure kiss on the cheek. "My," she said, "you get better looking every time I see you."

Jeff blushed but was pleased. The scent of her expensive perfume filled his nostrils and he had a very strong urge to wrap his arms around her, pull her tightly against his body and kiss her fully on the mouth with lots and lots of tongue.

Jeff swallowed and smiled. Uh, uh, thanks Ms. Pilgrim," he managed to stutter. He was going to have to escape somehow or his cock was going to become obvious in his sweat pants.

"Oh, forget the Ms. Pilgrim bit, Jeff. I don't think it would be disrespectful if you called me Susan," she said. She gave Jeff a sweet little smile, loving the fact that he had blushed and was now flustered. I think I'm going to be very naughty, she told herself, but it will be so much fun.

With her hands still on the back of his neck, Susan pressed her body lightly up against his hard, young, male body and felt a shiver of desire go through it. "Have you ever thought about dating an older woman, Jeff," she said coyly. She almost broke into a big grin when she felt the growing lump in his sweatpants.

Then Susan wondered if her son would object if, somehow, she could take Jeff as a lover. She loved her son truly and she knew he loved her but they both were realistic. Their love affair might last forever, or until she got too old for him, but, eventually, he would find the right woman and get married and raise a family. The three of them, Tim, her daughter Traci, who was also her lover, as well as Tim's, and herself, had talked about their incestuous love affair and the future.

At first, since Tim and Traci, who loved each other so much more than a brother and sister who just happened to like to have sex together, thought they might leave River City after they graduated from college. But after giving that scenario a lot of thought, Traci invoked Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. She and Tim could run far away and get married but ten or twenty years later they could, probably would, run into someone from their past who knew them. And then there was the consideration that neither Tim nor she wanted to leave their mother behind and the fact that everyone and everything they knew was right there in River City.

They decided that they could and should enjoy what they had right now but that at some time in the future it would probably be best for both Tim and Traci to get married—to other people. Short of that, if Tim and Traci wanted to get married to each other, they would practically have to leave the country and never look back, which neither one of them wanted to do.

"Besides," Traci had said, "there's no reason why we can't continue our love affair once we are married, all of us," she had said, looking at her mother. "We will just have to be more careful, that's all.

"Or marry other incestuous people," Tim said.

"Oh right," Susan had said with a laugh, "and just how likely is that?"

Susan swept those thoughts aside. She knew that if Jeff wanted too, a likely probability, and if Tim would accept it, she would definitely like to take Jeff out for trial run. Her affair with her son had given her a new appreciation for younger men.

Jeff swallowed again. It was like Susan had read his mind. He was conflicted. He really wanted to put his arms around her but was hesitant to do so. And, what had she asked him? Had he ever thought about dating an older woman? Oh my God! Is Susan really coming on to me? Now his cock was really getting hard, she had to feel it as she continued to press against him.

"Okay," Stella called out coming down the stairs, "I'm ready to go, Susan."

Susan gave Jeff a quick kiss on the lips and a sexy wink. "See you later, Jeff," she said. Her heart was beating hard and her pussy was wet. Oh my, she thought, overt sexual flirting is so exciting.

"Bye, Jeff, see you later and you and Tim have a good time," Stella said from the front door.

"Yes, Jeff," Susan called out, "see you later."

Jeff heard the front door close and immediately reached down to grab his cock which was now fully erect. He squeezed it and decided that he should go upstairs and masturbate again. This time it would be Susan Pilgrim he would be fantasizing about. The only thing was, from what she had said and how she had acted maybe the fantasy could be made into a reality.

Chapter Seven

The Crawdad Hole, a sports bar and restaurant that catered to the college-aged crowd, was situated on the banks of the Big River at a bend that gave it a good view of the Old Town waterfront of River City and Tower Bridge. It was crowded today. The River City U. basketball team was up on the big screen TV's playing Arizona State in Arizona and was down ten points. It was past crawdad season so Jeff and Tim were having burgers and fries and a pitcher of beer while watching the game.

However, Jeff's mind wasn't on the game. He was still thinking of how Tim's mother had come on to him earlier. Well, he was pretty sure she was coming on to him. What else could it have been? He wondered if he should say anything to Tim. They were good friends, both of them on the university rowing team, and they spent a lot of time together, both in and out of school.

The thought of dating Susan Pilgrim, as she had hinted at, was bouncing around inside his head. He was having sex fantasies about his mother and that was never going to happen he was sure. But if Susan was not just teasing him—and why would she—then having sex with her could be a definite possibility. But he felt he really should talk to Tim about it first. But how, he wondered, other than just getting it out in the open.

Half-time came up and Jeff took a deep breath then let it out. "Say, Tim, your mom came over to pick up my mom for lunch today."

Tim picked up a French fry and bit it in half. "Yeah, and?" he said as he chewed.

"We had a little chat in the kitchen while my mom was getting ready," Jeff said.

Tim turned to look at Jeff and smiled. "Okay. And your mom and I have had little chats too."

Jeff grimaced and continued on. "I think she was coming on to me."

Tim choked and coughed. "What?"

"Yeah, you see, she kind of put her hands behind my head—Jeff's cock was starting to get hard again just thinking of the mischievous look in Susan's sparkling blue eyes and the smell of her perfume—"and, uh, well, she kind of pressed her body up against mine and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she asked me if I had ever thought of dating an older woman."

Tim was staring at his friend with open-eyed astonishment. He felt the beginning of a jealous rage boil up in him, which he quickly tamped down. How could he be jealous? After all, she was his mother. No one but his sister knew that they were lovers.

"Really?" Tim asked, trying to cover up his emotions. He picked up another fry and munched on it thoughtfully.

All right, Tim, old boy, he told himself, let's think this through. Mom is not my wife and she is not my property. I do date other women, occasionally. And she does date other men, occasionally. We decided that not to do so would look rather strange, all things considered. But mostly we sleep together and make love nearly every day or night. Traci, of course, is now up in Seattle living with Dad, otherwise, she would be sharing the bed with Mom and me.

Mom wants to date Jeff. Okay. That means she wants to fuck him. How do I really feel about that? I'm not going to marry her. We've already talked that out. I love my mother and I don't think she is going to run off with Jeff.

At that point, Tim realized that he was okay with his mother coming on to his best friend. In fact, it was rather a sexually arousing idea to him as another thought came up in his brain. Jeff's mom is a milf, too. Maybe she might want to date a younger man. Oh hell yes, I would love to fuck Stella Stevens. I wonder how Jeff would take that.

"You know what, Jeff," Tim said, "we're all adults, so if my mother wants to date you then, gosh old buddy, go for it."

Now it was Jeff's turn to look at his friend wide-eyed. "Seriously, dude?" I mean, you really wouldn't have a problem with it if she really does want to date me?"

"Not at all," Tim said. "And, I hope you won't have a problem with me talking to your mom and seeing if she might want to date me too, okay?"

Tim nearly laughed at the expression of surprise and what, anger, on the face of his friend. Jeff hadn't seen that one coming.

"Jeff," Tim said, "if you date my mom, I should be able to date your mom, right? I mean, if she wants to, obviously."

Jeff realized that Tim was completely right. Of course, he realized, and assumed Tim did too, that date was just a euphemism for fuck. He also realized that his initial reaction was one of jealously. But what did he have to be jealous of? He wasn't his mother's lover, although he definitely wanted to be. And even if he was his mother's lover, couldn't she decide to have sex with other men? Of course she could.

And then Jeff relaxed and smiled. What were the chances of Tim talking his mother out of her panties? He seriously doubted that Tim could do that.

"Yeah, of course you could—if she wants to," Jeff agreed.

"Well, if you and my mom do date," Tim paused. "You do want to date her don't you?"

"Honestly?" Jeff asked.

"Duh!" Tim responded.

"And you'd be okay with it?" Jeff asked.

Tim nodded.

Jeff grinned. "Well then, hell yes," he said. "She's so hot I don't know how you can stand to be around her without having a constant hard-on."

"Who said I didn't," Tim said.

Jeff gave his friend a strange look. Could Tim have incestuous thoughts about his mother, too?"

"Of course," Tim said with a wicked little smile, "I think your mother is just as hot, so how hard does your dick get when you're around her?"

"Touché," Jeff said.

Tim laughed. "We are burdened by having two of the hottest moms in the universe. To our hot moms," Tim said as he raised his beer mug up. Jeff "clinked" his mug against Tim's and both boys drank to their hot mothers.

"Still, Jeff old buddy, if you do date my mom, you might put in a good word to your mom about me."

Jeff looked at his friend seriously. Well if I can't fuck her Tim might as well, he thought. "Okay, Tim, I will," he said.

The half-time was over and both young men watched the rest of the game without really seeing it. Both of them had delightful images of fucking each other's mother dancing through their heads.

Chapter Eight

Stella was pushing her food around on her plate, still distracted and disturbed by her new-found pleasure in masturbating while thinking about her son. Maybe she needed to go see a psychiatrist, she was thinking.

"Stella," Susan said, "what is the matter?

"What? Oh nothing important," Stella lied.

"Oh yes it is important," Susan said. "I've known you long enough to know when something serious is bothering you. Stella, listen to me I'm your best friend. I've know you for what, ten years now. You can tell me what the problem is."

Stella looked around then leaned forward. "I can, but what is bothering me will make you scream and never want to talk to me again."

"Jesus H. Christ," Susan said. "You've got a big problem." Now she looked around and leaned forward. In almost a whisper she said, "Have you killed someone?"

Stella laughed and shook her head. "No, dear, I haven't killed someone. It's a...it's a personal morals issue, something pretty bad."

Susan stared at Stella. "Okay, then I promise to hear you out and I promise I will keep it a secret and I further promise that, whatever it is, I will still love you."

Stella chuckled and looked down at her plate. When she looked back up she said, "Promise?"

Susan laughed. "Yes. Cross my heart and hope to die, promise," she said as she drew a cross on her breast with her finger.

Stella took in a deep breath then blew it out. "Okay," she said. She leaned forward again and spoke quietly. "Are you familiar with the various sex blogs on the internet?"

Susan nodded.

"Well, I've kind of been going to one as my substitute for not having sex." Stella paused and gave Susan a little grimace and a shrug.

"That's okay, Stella, I know what you mean," Susan said, remembering the time before her son and daughter and she had become lovers.

"And seeing all those wonderful sexy things and then," Stella paused again, "I kind of got into following incest blogs."

Now Susan leaned forward. This was getting interesting. "And," she prompted.

Stella frowned. "That doesn't disturb you?"

"Not really. Please go on," Susan said.

Stella gave her friend a look. "Well there is this one blog that I really like. It's run by a young man, supposedly. I like the captions he puts to the photos and gifs. He's got a sense of humor and he seems intelligent. But he also has some serious and sensitive captions, about real love between—well, mother and son, father and daughter, brother and sister, but mostly mother and son."

Stella stopped talking and gave Susan another look. "You're not shocked by this?"

Susan smiled at her friend. "No, but then I'm just thinking about it logically. First of all, it's a fantasy right?

Stella nodded.

"But what if what you were seeing wasn't a fantasy, Stella? You're a trained legal mind, and I'm not talking about the law, I'm talking about logic. What if a mother and son were really having sex? So what? If the son was old enough and mentally competent enough to understand and make a knowing and willing decision—let's just call that 18 or older, okay?—then who are they harming? What harm are they doing? I mean, I would hope that they would be careful about pregnancies, but other than that, isn't it their own business and no one else's business what they do together?"

"But the law," Stella said. "And I am an officer of the court."

Susan gave Stella a hard look and shook her head. "Do you believe in the concept of inalienable rights?"

"Of course I do," Stella said. "Our nation was founded on the fact that people have certain inalienable rights that neither the government nor a majority of the people..." She stopped. "Oh, yes. I see. If a mother and son are having sex that doesn't harm anyone except, possibly, them. And, given your scenario of two mentally competent people old enough to make decisions for themselves then it would be their inalienable right just like if they were two unrelated people. To prohibit that behavior is to rely on religious beliefs, which would violate the concept of inalienable rights. That's what you're saying, right?

"Bingo," Susan said and gave Stella a big grin. "I couldn't have said it better myself. "So you're bothered because you watch incest porn"

Stella blushed and looked down. "Uh no," she said when she looked back up. "I'm bothered because I've been fantasizing about having sex with...Jeff." There she'd said it.

"How wonderful," Susan said. Damn, she was thinking, here is another mother who wants to have sex with her son. I wonder how much I can tell her about Tim and me, or if I even should.

Stella gave Susan a shocked look. "What do you mean, 'How wonderful'?"

"Uh, well, uh, it is just a fantasy, right? And you do get pleasure from it, right? Susan asked.

Stella nodded yes to both questions.

"Then you're making yourself feel good and it's not harming anyone, right?" Susan finished, rather lamely she thought.

Stella stared at Susan for a moment. "Yeah, but... ."

"No buts about it. We just went over why what you're doing is your right to do if it makes you feel good, or even if," here Susan paused and looked around then said, "what you're doing is incestuous."

"Whoa! What? No!" Stella leaned in and whispered harshly. "I'm not having sex with Jeff. I'm just fantasizing about it."

Susan gave Stella little mischievous smile. "Fantasy, reality, no big difference if it's getting you off and giving you pleasure."

Stella looked at Susan wide-eyed with her mouth open for a couple of beats. She gave her head a little shake. "Yeah, well, you're not the one fantasizing about having sex with your son, so it's easy for you to say." And then she gave Susan another look. Something about her demeanor made her ask, "Uh, you don't have sexual fantasies about Tim, do you?"

Susan pursed her lips, wondering how much she could tell Stella. She decided that she should be discreet, at least for now, but the partial truth would be okay. She smiled. "Don't you think my son is an attractive young man?" she asked and then went on before Stella could answer. "You've been open with me so I'll be open with you. Yes I have fantasized about having sex with Tim."

"Oh," Stella said, and blinked.

"But I didn't let you answer my question. Do you think my son is, well, a sexually attractive young man," Susan asked.

"Uh," was the first thing that came out of Stella's mouth. She was thinking furiously. Now that Susan had put that thought into her head, suddenly, it wasn't Jeff and her having sex, it was Tim and her. Well, why not? Stella questioned herself. Cougars do it all the time. Susan is obviously a cougar and, hell, what am I if not a cougar for my own son, at least in my fantasies, so why not have sex with Tim...if he wanted to.

Susan saw Stella blushing and smiled. "I see that you do," she said.

"Well...uh, okay, Tim is an attractive young man but I haven't come on to him and he hasn't come on to me," Stella said.

"But you would, wouldn't you," Susan said, "if he made it clear that he wanted to, um, date you." She paused and looked Stella directly in the eyes. "It would be quite okay with me, Stella. It would do Tim some good to get some experience with an older woman." Besides me, that is, she was thinking.

Stella shook her head and grinned at how this conversation was going. "Okay," was all she said.

But Susan wasn't quite done. Since she was bi-sexual and had other lovers besides her daughter she wondered if Stella was bi or if she was even the least bit curious about making love to another woman. "Stella," Susan said, "I'm just curious about something and I'm going to confess something else about me, so, you know, mum's the word, okay?

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers