Connecting with My Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Stella nodded. "Of course," she said as she looked to at her plate deciding she was hungry after all.

"Well, first, a question. Have you ever made out with or even made love to a woman, or wondered about it?"

Stella's head shot up. "You're bi-sexual?" she said in a harsh whisper.

Susan smiled. "Yes. Does that bother you?"

Stella smiled back. "No, it doesn't," she said. "In fact, there are lots and lots of lesbian or bi-sexual things posted on Tango. And I must say, it has made me more than a little bit curious, to answer your question.

Susan sat back and grinned. "Oh good," she said.

Stella's mouth opened but no sound came out and she felt her heart rate go up. "You... Uh, you... Uh, Susan, are you suggesting that we, uh, you know, that we... ."

"At least give it a try? Is that what you're trying to say, Stella?" Susan said, amused but getting excited herself since Stella didn't reject her outright.

Stella took a deep breath and let it out. Her head was spinning. This conversation had gone from admitting to Susan that she had sexual fantasies about Jeff, and Susan admitting that she had the same kind of fantasies about Tim, and then Susan suggesting that Stella should consider having sex with Susan's son, and now, now she was obviously suggesting that the two of them make love.

Stella got her emotions under control, barely. She was surprised to find that her pussy was getting wet. "Give it a try? Well, if I were going to experiment with a woman, Susan, I can't think of a woman I would want to try it with more than you."

Susan flashed Stella a big grin. "Great, now we just need to set up a time and date." Wow, she was thinking, this could really be fun.

Of the two women Susan had been having sex with on a long-term basis, one of them had gotten married and moved to The City and they seldom saw each other. The other one had taken a job in Florida and that pretty much ended their affair. She'd been having regular sex with her daughter, Traci, along with her son. But Traci was now living in Seattle with her father, finishing her college up there. It had been a long dry spell for Susan as far as making love to another woman and Stella would be perfect, if she liked it once she tried it.

Stella stared at Susan for a second then she smiled. "Yes, we need to do that, don't we?" Maybe, she was thinking, if I like making love to Susan that will stop me from fantasizing about having sex with my son. And then, like Susan suggested, there is her son, too. That should help, that is, if he really would like to have sex with an older woman. But Stella knew enough about young men and what was portrayed on the internet, as well as knowing that she was an attractive woman, that Tim Pilgrim would more likely than not be quite happy to go to bed with her.

Nothing more was said about sex or incestuous fantasies as the two women finished their lunch. When Susan dropped Stella off at her house she put a hand on Stella's shoulder before she got out of the car. "Don't worry about your fantasies, Stella," she said.

Stella smiled. "Okay," she said then got out of the car and turned around then bent down to look in. "Thanks for lunch. Next time it will be on me."

"Of course," Susan said. She gave Stella that mischievous smile again. "Dare to be bold," she said cryptically, then drove off after Stella nodded and closed the door.

Chapter Nine

Stella entered her house and went to her office to continue working on the legal brief. She'd left her computer on and when she sat down at her desk she took it out of "sleep" mode and immediately went to her sex blog page. She clicked on the messenger symbol and wrote in the site name for her favorite incest blog site. She pondered a moment then wrote: I love your blog." She paused. "Well, that's pretty vanilla," she said out loud. "Maybe I should dare to be bold."

It makes my pussy wet, she wrote. I love the captions you put to the photos and gifs you post. You have now got me fantasizing about my own son. She stopped and read it over and thought some more then wrote, Of course, this is the internet. Are you really a 20 something man or maybe a 55 year old man with serious issues?

Stella laughed at what she'd written thinking that she might just piss off whoever was on the other end. But it really didn't matter. This was the internet.

Stella didn't expect an answer right away so she got busy working on her legal brief. She would check her blog page after dinner.

Jeff didn't want dinner when he came home that afternoon because he had eaten late so Stella fixed herself a salad and then went back into her office to finish the brief. After that she checked her blog page again. The message icon had a "1" in it indicating that she had a message.

Stella smiled. She expected it to be a response to her message earlier and she was a little excited. She clicked on the message icon and it was from her favorite incest blogger: Lol. Yes, curious lady, I really am a 20 something man. But then you say you are a 40 something woman. Maybe you are the 55 year old man with serious issues. But, assuming you are who you say you are, I'm glad you like my blog and that it makes your pussy wet and I think that you fantasizing about your son is totally hot. Are you going to do anything about it?"

Stella thought about that last question and then grinned. This was the internet. This was a fantasy sex blogging site. She was having a conversation, sort of, with a young man about incest. She decided to be bold and naughty. Lol. I really am a 40 something single mom. Am I going to do something about my fantasies about my son? Well yes, if and when he indicates that he feels the same way about me then, yeah, I would seriously consider telling him I want to have sex with him.

Stella thought about that. If Jeff walked up to her one day and said, "Hi Mom, do you want to fuck?" Would she actually do it? Well she hoped he wouldn't be so crude, at least not the first time he asked her. She giggled. This is silly but it's kind of fun, she thought. She clicked on the send icon and sent her answer. Should she wait to see if he responded, Stella wondered. She started scrolling down through her blog page to see what all had been posted. The message window stayed open in the right side of the screen.

Upstairs, Jeff read what this curious lady had written and grinned. If only it were that easy; just let your mother know that you have a hard-on for her and then she would kindly say, "Gee I feel the same way about you. Do you want to fuck?" He immediately sent her another message. Okay, that's not likely to happen, but if it did, if your son told you that he really loved you and wanted to be your lover, how would you react, what would you tell him?

Stella's computer made a little "ping" sound. She glanced over from a gif she was looking at showing a young blonde woman being doubly penetrated by two black men with quite large cocks, and trying to look as if she were enjoying it, to see that her unknown young "friend" had responded. Oh my, she thought as she read the message. What would I do if Jeff told me that? She giggled again. This was the internet after all she could say what she wanted to. I would hug him and kiss him and tell him that I had been hoping he felt that way because that is exactly how I feel, she sent back immediately.

But, Stella told herself, I would do no such thing...would I? I am fantasizing about having sex with him after all. And then she remembered what Susan had said at lunch. Susan seems to think there's not a lot of difference between fantasy and reality. But isn't there? One is thinking, imagining. The other is doing. Could I really be naked in front of my son, have him be naked in front of me, sexually naked that is, with him having an erection, kissing each other, touching each other, having his cock penetrate me, having him make love to me? Stella suddenly felt warm all over and wet between her legs. She knew she was going up to her bedroom soon and have another masturbation session thinking about her son.

Stella got a response within seconds. Damn, now you're making my cock hard. I wish you were my mom.

Stella immediately began typing. I may be a 40 something woman, but maybe I'm also fat and ugly and then maybe you wouldn't want to have sex with me...as your mother or not.

She waited, but not for long. Well, you could send me a picture...

How would you know it is me, Susan typed. This is the internet and I could pick out a photo and send it to you and say it's me.

True, came the quick response. And if I sent you a photo the same would apply. So no photos, for now anyway, we'll just have to trust that we're telling each other the truth and that neither one of us is, well, making things up.

Stella was beginning to send another message when her computer "pinged" again.

So, curious lady, single mother of one, I am a 20 something male. I'm six feet tall, athletic build, and I've been told that I'm not too hard to look at. :-D

Stella laughed. She was really learning to like this young man for more than the captions he wrote for his posts. Okay, she typed, I'm a 40 something woman. In my stiletto heels I would be just four inches shorter than you. I am not fat and I, too, am rather athletically built, and I have been told that my face wouldn't break any mirrors...and, at least, so far it hasn't. ;-)"

She sent that message then quickly typed another one and sent it. And my son is much like you describe yourself and I think he is a handsome young man and I do fantasize about him. But incest is such a taboo thing. Would you really have sex with your mother if she said yes? Of course, Stella couldn't imagine any mother saying yes to having sex with her own son.

His message came back quickly again. Absolutely I would. At first I felt guilty about my feelings then I did a whole lot of research about incest. And while true consensual adult incest is rare, especially mother-son, it does happen. And then I started thinking logically about it. If two consenting adults, even close relatives, found each other sexually attractive and wanted to have sex, who would they be hurting? I could go on but this messaging system is designed more for shorter text messages.

Hmm, Stella thought, he sounds kind of like Susan and what she told me at lunch. She had a thought and started typing. Well, can you write a story? It doesn't have to be long. You can post it via the text button. Can you tell how you would make love to your mother...my son?" Stella threw in the "my son" at the last second with a smile. I might as well fantasize with this young man, too, she thought.

Yes, Mom, he wrote back. I can write a story about...us. Give me a day or two, okay?

Oh my, Stella thought, what am I doing? But she was excited and happy. She almost felt giddy like a young girl with a crush on a boy. Now she didn't know if she would masturbate thinking of her son or this faceless stranger but it would be easier, of course, to imagine her son.

Take your time, son, Stella wrote. I'm not going anywhere. And I'm getting wet with anticipation. That wasn't true, of course, but it was fun to pretend with this young man.

Damn! he wrote back, I would love to be there to use my tongue on that wetness, among other things.

Wow! Stella thought, this really is getting to be fun. Okay, lover boy, she wrote, do what you have to do. I have to go now. Have a good night. Stella waited a couple of seconds before shutting down her computer.

Okay, Mom, I'll be dreaming of you. Talk to you later, he answered. Good night.

Stella shut down her computer and smiled. "Mom," she said out loud. She didn't know where this internet fantasy was going but for now she was intrigued with it and happy to see where it might end up. Nowhere, she imagined. After all, it's the internet.

Up in his room, Jeff had his hard cock out and was stroking it. Damn, he thought, a real, bona fide, horny older woman...I hope. And then he thought about Tim's mother, Susan, and how she'd come on to him that morning. Two older women in one day who wanted to play, he was thinking. But I'm pretty sure I might score with Susan and probably don't have a chance in hell to even meet this curious woman let alone fuck her, he told himself.

For the first time in a long time, Jeff lay back in his bed and didn't fantasize about having sex with his mother. Instead he fantasized about Susan Pilgrim and what it might be like to make love with her. It was just as good of an orgasm when it came.

In her bed, Stella thought about the young blogger. She had no idea what he looked like and when she began fantasizing and masturbating it turned out that he looked like her son. Her orgasm, too, was good when it came.

Chapter Ten

Susan was doing her favorite Sunday morning activity. Her legs were spread wide, her son was on top of her, and his cock was pounding her pussy so wonderfully. "Oh baby," she sighed. "Oh yes. Ahhh! Ooo! Ooo! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

And then Susan heaved up against her son. Her arms held on to him tightly as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss coursed through her body and mind. She cried out with great pleasure as her body shuddered and shook.

Tim, for his part, loved it when his mother was coming like this, so intensely. It set him off too, but he had been close to coming anyway. Now he let go of any attempt of holding back.

"Fuck! Fuck! Mom!" he gasped and began pounding his mother's pussy even harder as the first spasm of his own intense pleasure shot through him and his hot seed began shooting out of his cock, filling his mother's tight, wet pussy, followed by another spasm and another until he had shot all of his cum into his mother's greedy pussy and was totally spent.

Both mother and son were perspiring lightly and breathing deeply. Tim lifted his head and looked directly into his mother's beautiful blue eyes and smiled down at her. "I love you, Mom. I love you so much," he said.

"I know, baby," Susan said, smiling as she looked up into her son's equally blue eyes. "And I love you so much, too."

After two years of having sex several times a week the passion they felt for each other sexually hadn't faded. Of course, that sexual passion was bolstered by their true love and respect for each other as mother and son.

Tim kissed his mother on the mouth. Their tongues did a slow sensual dance around each other. Tim pulled his mouth back then kissed his mother once, twice, three more times with just a little tongue.

"Mmm," Susan said, "I love kissing you. And I love it when you come like that, fucking me faster and harder as you begin coming. It's so exciting to me. I almost came a second time."

"Oh well then," Tim said with a grin, "I can fix that." He slipped his slowly fading erection out of his mother's well-fucked pussy and began moving his body down, intending to lick his cum out of his mother's pussy and giving her another orgasm with his mouth.

"No, Tim," Susan said as she pulled up on his arms. I'm good for now. Just lay here beside me, okay?" She knew what he was going to do. He had done it before, more than once, and she loved it when he did but she wanted to talk to him about his friend Jeff and her desire to "date" him. She hoped her son wouldn't get upset.

Tim snuggled up next to his mother. She turned on her side and slid a thigh between his. She could feel his cum in her pussy and feel that some of it was beginning to ooze out but she would take care of that in a minute.

Susan kissed her son lightly on the lips. "I do love you, Tim," she said, "but I'd like to talk to you about your friend, Jeff Stevens.

Ah, Tim thought, here it is. He was ready for it. He'd thought it over again last night while he and his mother were having sex then. He imagined Jeff fucking his mother and, strangely, those images excited him even more as he was fucking her.

Tim smiled at his mother. "It's okay," he said.

Susan frowned a little. "What's okay?" she asked.

"Jeff told me yesterday when we were at The Crawdad Hole that you came on to him and asked him if he had ever dated an older woman."

"And you're not, um, jealous?" Susan asked.

Tim laughed. "Well, at first I was but I quickly realized that I really didn't have a reason to be jealous. How would I explain my jealously? And then we, you and I, both still do date other people and the last I looked, Jeff is a people."

Susan laughed. "And almost as hot a young man as you are, lover boy."

"Oh, good one, Mom," Tim said. "And also, we have agreed that you and I are not going to ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after. I mean, that would be great if we could somehow work it out, and with Traci, too, but that's just not very realistic. I hope we stay lovers for a very long time but I do want to get married eventually and have children, your grandchildren.

"Yes, baby, I do want you and Traci to give me grandchildren. But there's no hurry. And yes, I hope we stay lovers for a long time too." Susan gently kissed her son on the lips.

"So, if you want to 'date' Jeff," Tim said, "well, Mom, go for it. Because I can tell you this, he wants to 'date' you." Tim wiggled his eyebrows at his mother both times he used the word "date" to let her know he meant "fuck." The only thing, Mommy dearest," he continued, "is that I want you to tell me all the juicy details afterwards."

Tim pulled his mother tight against his body and kissed her passionately. "I do love you, Mom, and I do want you to fuck Jeff and, hopefully, enjoy it as much as you do having sex with me."

Susan gave her head a little shake and smiled. "You are the best son in the world, Tim," she said then she kissed him as passionately as he had kissed her. "And yes, you pervert," she said with a chuckle, "I'll tell you all about my 'date' with him. That is, if he really wants to 'date' me."

Tim gave his mother a look. "Enough with the euphemisms, okay? You want to fuck Jeff and I can tell you that he wants to fuck you. Well, why wouldn't he? You are a sexy, hot gorgeous milf."

Susan laughed and kissed her son again. "Why you sweet boy," she said. "Just for that you can fuck me again if you want."

"Oh hell yes I want to," Tim said. He got to his knees and Susan could see her son's cock was hard again.

Horny young men are so wonderful, Susan thought, and now I'm going to be fucking another one...hopefully.

"Then go into the bathroom and bring me a wet washcloth and a hand towel. I'm sticky from all the cum you dumped in me just now."

Tim grinned and leaned down to kiss his mother quickly on the lips. "Your wish is my command, mistress."

Susan laughed as her son hurried into the bathroom. She really did love him so much.

Two minutes later Susan was on her elbows and knees. Tim told her that for the second fuck of the day he wanted to take her doggie style. She didn't have a problem with that. It was one of her favorite positions for sex.

Tim rubbed the swollen head of his hard cock up and down through his mother's labia which were wet and getting wetter. And then he had an idea. "Do you want to call me Jeff while I fuck you, Mom?"

Susan turned her head to look over her shoulder at her son. "I most certainly do not," she said.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...34567...14