All Comments on 'Consider the Consequences'

by andrewpeters

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Interesting

Somewhat of a different twist on the usual wife share stories.

I love the begining as I find that high school petting and hand job stuff so sexy. All those little comments about her sex life back then and how they slowly went further made me hot I have to admit.

But then the story kinda loses it. I can understand a woman or a man for that matter at some point wondering what its like to be with someone else if they never exp it before they got married. I just didnt think that the way she shoved it down his throat felt realistic enough. It didnt ring true that any spouse would push like that and not consider the consequences.

I know its wrong but I think the story would have seemed more realistic if once he rejected the idea she did do it behind his back and then felt such guilt after that she confessed on her own without having been caught.

Anyway over all i loved the start but didnt care alot for the balance.

I also cant imagine after what she put that poor man thru having him watch a black man no less do her that he could ever want to forgive her.

Keep writing

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
the way it should be

it should never have went that far she made a big mistake i hope she got rid of her false friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
thanks

Thank you. I have never looked at it from that perspective. Also I am glad me and my spouse have never.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Right on!

This story is far more realistic than 98% of the "Loving Wives" stories on Literotica. I know ... I've been there and this was almost indentical to my situation, with a few exceptions. The emotions that the husband felt, the "dirty" feeling afterward, the rejection of trust in order to fulfill a fantasy, and the eventual realization that maybe it could be worked out are all well handled and not at all "losing it" (as Jackie suggests). This story was not really about the affair but about the consequences, and you portrayed truth not fiction in the way you handled it.

DREMAN007

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Loved it.

Trust, a very fragile thing. Takes time to acquire and a long time nuturing to make it strong. However once broken; trust is the hardest thing to get back it ever.

Pushing the idea to her husband over and over must have taken quite a bit of time, as he was so adament against it in the beginning. Still the communication was he was against it and kept warning her to 'consider the consequences' which she did from her and Sandy's perspective only.

She totally believed that he would be upset but, they could work through that. She never considered that he might just pull out of the partnership forever, or how close that came to happening.

I'm glad that they stayed together and that they are now communicating and trying to see all sides of each action to determine if it will help their union or if it will weaken the union.

Great story, with real consequences. The build up from teen to adult was super. Love your work, keep it up.

George

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Thanks!

This reminded me of a similar story that I read here. Maybe it was from ARGEE? I can't remember. In that story, the wife went out with her plan anyway with the husband present. While she was having sex with the other man, the husband burst into the room, packed his things, and left her for good.

For this story, all I can say I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Job Andrew

Great story. there are always consequences. i was into sport fucking years ago too. They say it is always different with a man. My wife never found out until I told her one day that I had cheated on her with one of her long time girl friends. i was truly sorry. She was devastated, but finally forgave me after several years. Once that trust is broken, it takes a long, long time to regain it.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 20 years ago
Nice having the wife talking for a change.

Overall a good story. It bothered me as I was reading it that there didn't seem to be enough justification for some of the things that happened. For one thing, you portrayed a wife who didn't seem stupid, but who acted stupid. Women, much more than men, pay attention to "feelings" and are aware of them. This woman had no clue.

I didn't think the conniving bitch (looking for another swap partner? You didn't mention it, but did the wife brag about what a lover her husband was) Anyway, the conniving bitch was allowed to just walk out of the house. She should have suffered some consequence for the evil she pushed for and caused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Second the Troubador

Concur with the Troubador. We can engage in discussing fiction,,,, erotic, adult fiction,,,

But at the same time, for stories to be emotionally and/or intellectually satisfying, they have to be perceptively and intelligently written, too.

On the other hand, I disagree with the Troubador:

Chances are, if your friends are like THAT woman "friend," you, too are like that. To say you're quite different from her --- despite your cheating activities --- is gibberish, when you ARE NOT different!

True love, commitment, and other human qualities valued by a lot of people, despite their frailties, are true and commitment and pure because despite all kinds of heinous, gross, or "thrilling" fantasies, we stay true and committed to our loved ones, our partners.

Now, I have no problem if both partners are OPEN to these "extra" sexual engagements (outside of their marriage) and if they take precautions; hell, no, they don't have to, if they don't want to or are too stupid.

But it is disingenuous to say we have friends who have little or no moral and we are just the opposit! That's not very intelligent writing! We are friends with people who share similar values, outlooks, beliefs, etc. like we do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Believable Story

Nicely written story. Good background on the main characters, Carrie & Mike, and a realistic ending.

Like so many couples who married young and with little or no romantic or sexual experience with others, they somtimes think about what they have missed. Especially when they are exposed to a "friend" like Sandra. Sandra made the sexual freedom sound so appealing and "safe" that Carrie thought she missed out on something. Carries error was not listening to Mike.

He clearly did not want her to engage in sex with another guy period. He felt and told her that fantasies should remain fantasies and a mutual turn on for them when they were making love.

Conclusion of story is credible. Mike has a conundrum; he loves her and wants to do the best thing for the family, but he also recognizes that his once faithful wife went against his wishes and was unfaithful and in front of him at that. So can love conquer the disgust and hurt or does he walk away?

Many situations as described end up with spouses reconcilling, but a fair number end up in a divorce and both losing.

The Trubado and Andrewpeters are two of my favorite authors. Will have to look up Charlie Ace and KK now.

Mr CMr Calmost 20 years ago
decent

Christ, if someone isn't being unrealistically humiliated then their being realistically emotionally damaged.

Isn't anyone writing the middle ground? Where people just enjoy sex and no one gets the boot? Call it a fantasy if you like, but that's kind of the idea for a lot of people...

That makes it sound like I'm complaining, I shouldn't, it was a well written story. But this is closer to the opposite extreme of the stories that people complain about so I had to vent a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Must be a blond

DUH! What part of "please don't do this" doesn't this stupid cunt understand. He should have dumped her ass. She's just to stupid to have to live with for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wrong site

This story belongs in the Church bulletin, not here in Loving Wives.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
Good story...

BUT, once again I cannot identify with the woman. Could she really be so stupid? I suppose the answer is yes, because women do cheat on their men in reality.

Also as to 'friends' - yes, people cannot truly be 'friends' with someone whose morals and life outlook are vey different from theirs. The problem, as I see it, is that many people now use the word friend for what really is only an acquaintance. Maybe because some people have no (or too few) real friends, in their mind they upgrade the status of acquaintances. I have many acquaintances I would never have stay in my home, but with whom I can work or socialise, dine, be cordial and even 'friendly' with and have a good time.

This is a really good story, I gave it 5 and 100.

Some of us, as you well know Andrew, are just a bit too picky!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
If you really think about it

It is difficult to argue with "must be blond's" post.

AND, if the guy is really worried, why didn't he tell her what consequences he foresaw if she went ahead against his wishes>?

Not a lot of communication in that relationship? Huh?

I know Andrew wrote that the guy was worried she would go behind his back... well, when it gets to that stage is what they have really a marriage?

The two comment under this slipped in after I started my first comment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Story good but the editing was...passable

I enjoyed your story; in particular the buildup to the actual "event". You captured the suspense of the situation and I waited nervously on every paragraph to obtain the outcome.

Your portrayal of the wife was on point. She lacked any significant sexual experience and she was curious beyond reason. That curiousity almost destroyed her marriage.

I did not look for a more indepth reason for her actions because I thought that you had provided sufficient background to make her actions plausible. Mike's actions however, were more problematical and I've yet to understand his behaviour. How he could watch ANY of the involvment with that man and his wife does not seem reasonable to me but I can see you point of view too. Sometimes we can hope that someone we love will change course at the very last possible moment. And if that possibilty exists then we accept it and act as a patient observer. Once the sexual act commenced then there was no reason for him to remain in the room.

On another note, the editing issues with this piece almost made me leave after the 4th paragraph. After that the story picked up until near the end when another grammatical issue arose. You are too good of a writer to let this happen. Why not spend a bit more time proofreading your work?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
DEPRESSING

I thought erotica was supposed to be arousing not depressing. Other than that I thought the story was well writtem.

Don1028Don1028almost 20 years ago
Most likely a very realistic story, however.......

morality is not a high priority in this forum. If you wish to preach, suggest a pulpit somewhere, possibly Iran.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
Ever Notice

Did you ever notice that alot of the guys that complain about whimpy husband stories are too whimpy to put there names on there comments!!!!!!!!, lol

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Good story but!

A well written story that keeps your interest. This said, it was not believable. It is possible to forgive a loved one but not when it's rubbed in your face. "Birds of a Feather Flock Together" thats why she was able to agree with Sandra. She thought that her husband would be mad but that they would be able to work it out and that is exactly what happened, she got away with it. She was already planning on doing the black man next. He may have forgiven her but he has to realize that he has choosen to live with a conniving, selfish, cheating slut who does what she wants regardless of the consequences. She sounds like a canidate for wife and mother of the year.:)

Didn't Argee write a very similar story ("Betrayed By My Wife")except in the end he threw the slut out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A story of a man who have love

I think it is natural to act like that when something happened like that and I think the people who accepting the wife sharing have no self confidence that they can satisfy there wifes.

I like the main caractor tom because he finally forgived her & that shows he have the loving heart than his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SHE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST BITCH ALIVE

SHE GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST BITCH ALIVE OR THE BIGGEST WHORESLUT.EITHER ONE I WOULDN'T WANT HER AS A WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Congratulations!

Another excellant story with some consideration given to loving marriage vows and erotic sex with a touch of class in the story. It is a pleasure to read an erotic story in which there are no gang rapes , wife swapping or brutality. Will you please write another story. There are damn few writers on the web who don't have 12 inch cocks especially on black men that blond white wives go crazy about or husbands who act as pimps for their wives. Miss the classy storys by you. troupador and a few others. 60 year old George

myblueyes2000myblueyes2000over 19 years ago
Lack of honesty

You tried to write this story as if the husband was the jilted lover and that we should sympathize (not empathize) with him. Actually he is the wimp that was alluded to several times in the story. Married for 10 years, both faithful to one another throughout that time. Is this really a good marriage? No! Why not? Because the husband does not communicate his true feelings with his "wife , best friend,lover". He was never honest with her. How many times did she give him the chance to say I can't handle this, I don't want you to do this, don't do this? She even insisted he be present to say enough is enough, okay stop now this isn't going to work ... I don't remember seeing too much about decisions of "we and us" in this story. Whenever she asked all she got was "YOU need to consider the consequences" What a cop out, what a wimpy response. If he gave simular responses to other important decisions in "their" life I'm surprised they're still married. It was obvious throughout the story how much she loved him, respected him and how what HE thought, was important to her. She would never have cheated on him or done anything to knowingly hurt him. Too bad he was not a big enough person to be as honest with her as she seemed to be with him. You reap what you sew! Honesty is the best policy!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Forgiveness..

Forgiveness took the center stage in this chapter. I enjoyed the part when Mike watch his wife getting fucked by Raymond and didn't get an erection or play with his dick. The sign of a strong may with conviction, not like other who have watch their wives and got off with their hands. To me he wasn't a wimp, but showed forgiveness to Carrie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Done

Well written and well plotted, but it may have been more effective if their reconciliation had more angst to it. I visualized seperation and perhaps divorce. After that a slow, difficult time before coming together with a better understanding of each other.

In any event, I enjoyed the story and hope that this writer decides to submit more to this site.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Good story but!

I tottally agree with "Good story but!" below.

When you lose trust in someone, second chances cannot be given. We only forgive honest mistakes and limitations. We have to trust to forgive. Planned, premeditated behavior cannot be forgiven. Love has nothing to do with forgiveness; it only has to do with the bitterness and pain of hurt (which make you not forgive).

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Second chances can be given

I thought your story was good except for a short ending not giving details of his return. Unlike other comments made I think second chances can be made, but there still is pain. A man isn't a wimp for staying in such a marriage. I haven't seen any more stories from you since last year, please write more you are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good job of showing

that there are consequences and they can be devastating.

I liked the comment that even with the partner giving an okay it's still breaking the marriage vows.

Regards, DJ

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 17 years ago
Some grammer errors but a fairly good story

It's hard to write a perfect story. I think the author of this one has done a good job despite some grammatical errors and some loose ends. One problem I have with the story is that Carrie supposedly loves her husband to distraction. Despite her friend's urging, when she sees that her husband Mike is not only uncomfortable with her decision to have sex with another man but he begs her not to do this, how can she really continue if she loves him? Her friend convinces her that Mike would be upset at first but then he'll settle down and she believes this? Hurting the one she loves is contradictory. She is obviously selfish and she puts her immediate pleasure above the importance of her marriage. Another unrealistic aspect is the idea that a strange man would simply come into someone's house to have sex with a woman despite the obvious signs that her husband is not OK with this. Group sex, like any sex, should be consensual. Unless this man really wants to test out the saying from the 'Old West' ("God made men, Sam Colt made them equal"), he would be stupid to continue when there is lack of consent from the husband and he should get out of there quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yikes, another wimp husband-slut wife story!

OMG, this author's "wimpy husband and slut-wife" endings are really starting to stink up this site. Get real - this fucked up slut deserves to be erased from the gene pool as well as the gutless wonder should be exterminated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HALF-STORY

I gave it 50% because I thought the build-up was really good, creative and well written but then Mike leaves for five days and you wrap the story up in two paragraphs. Those two paragraphs really didn't do the story justice. You never even commented about the fact that the man that Carrie chose had a dick a lot bigger than her his and the feeling of inadequacy by him to please her. You didn't spend any time on what was going through his head after he left and how he was able to get over it and come back to her so fast. It's was almost like you put so much thought into the first part of the story that you lost interest and ended it. 100% for the first half and 0% for the ending = 50%. I must say I expected better from you not your usual standard.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
The Fantasy sex turned Real is NOT the Issue

the issue is that her friend had far more influence on then wife than he did. Even know she doesnt see that. Her telling the freind to leave and dont come back was said ONLY to convince her husband that she has a clue .

<br></br>

she doesnt. On a deep fundamental level she could not give a shit whether her husband was alive or dead approved or disapproved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
your male leads are wimps

your plot are weak and the woman saying i love you don't mean shit when she cheating.fucking another man in their home,beating the shit out of raymond and kicking her ass out of the home.now that what he should have done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yikes - what a wimp husband story!

This story absolutely sucks - wimp husband & a slut wife belong in the JPB area. Please do not create this pile of dog shit anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
END IT,,,

Kick her cheating ass to the curb...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice story

I really like your writing style. Your ideas smoothly flow into one another. What I had a problem with is the ending. Like some others I think you should have spent more time and detail emphasizing the emotions of Mike and Carrie that the consequences of her behavior caused. The title suggests that the focus of the story is on the consequences but you only spent a few paragraphs barely outlining what Carrie and Mike went through. Then all of a sudden Carie states, Mike did take me back and it's two years later and she's giving him a beautiful baby girl. I believe this is where you lost most of your audience. It would have been nice to know what Mike was wrestling with when he was away for a few days, even better if Mike called her and said that it was going to take a lot longer than he thought. Adding, "At this point, I can't see any way to get past your infidelity so I will be taking an apartment for a while since I have to get back to work." Then detailing the LONG struggle they had to go through to rebuild their relationship, having it break down a couple times, and that it never would be the same. Even though you mentioned the amount of time passing it still seemed like the reconciliation happened immediately. Excellent topic and nice writing I think this could have been a really good story. Thank you, One last note, even though I'm a behavior analyst I still can't say why fictional characters behave the way they do. Only the author can do that. I guess I'm just not as good as some. On a "DEEP FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL" why did Carrie have a baby girl two years later? Sorry Harry, just couldn't resist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Did not work...

I will admit that I prefer reconciliation, but in this case I cannot see it. The husband felt he had no choice, either go along or she would go behind his back. The wife you created, I believe, would have done that. So in essence he was blackmailed and kept hoping and hoping that she would change her mind, that her love would let her see. I just cannot see how he could ever get over the images and the sense that she was so selfish. Your character seemed to me to be one that would simply not be able to live with a woman he could not trust and you did not create a scenario where she could prove herself trustworthy. Not a bad story, but it did not work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
NO...He was definately for going along with it

He should have told her that if she persisted then he would leave and file for divorce. I can't beleive the husband was so pussy whipped that he went back with her. As for her friend Sandra...he should have knocked the hell out of her as he told her to leave his home. The wife would be the witness and if she turned against her husband over this then he would be charged with Assault and battery and recieved no more than six months...well worth it to smash the face of the bitch.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 16 years ago
actually old Troubador got me thinking

The story does not work--comes close -- because of two problems... and a comment by Troubador got me thinking about this story after I re-read it this evening.

<br></br>

First as Troubador correctly asserted Most women especially married women that are in love with the spouses on some level... can easily detect when something is wrong. The wife never did. The author should of gone into grater detail about the conversations the wife had with the husband.

<br></br>

By glossing over these conversations and the extreme pressure the wife placed on him without going into detail of their conversations ... and how many times he tried to get her to see the light of what she was risking... makes the husband look like a SUPER wimp.

<br></br>

But having more detailed conversation would also make the wife look even worse and kill off any support for reconciliation.

<br></br>

This ties in with my original Point. The wife claimed to be in a marriage where they could talk about anything. But she <b>NEVER</b> talked to him about her reading erotic Lit stories. <b>The reason WHY she could not fully see her husband's strong reluctance /refusal is because her connection to him was severed by sandra and the porn.</b>

<br></br>

The point is that the experimentation in swinging sex was NOT the real issue. <b> The wife decision to follow sandra Over her husband for a year and push this issue is why the marriage is dead.</b>

and why the reconciliation idea is absurd

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
flawed

the selfishness was just there on her part, and the

tuning out of any cautionary words. she did it and the total weight hit her. for me, too little too late. ah, but there are different perspectives here too

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He repeatedly told her no, to reconsider, and to

consider the consequences. She chose, was not forced to but chose over her husbands obmections to have planned sex with a man she did not know. She intentionally put at risk, herself, her husband, and her child medically and financially for a few hours of sex. This woman does not love her husband, her mouth says one thing, her brain and cunt say another. She does not respect her husband she would not have forced him to watch her commit adultry over his objections. He is right she would have betrayed him outside of the home if he had not bowed to her insistence. Where is the discussion of the medical testing for months after this act of lust? Should he had gone back to her, never in his life. Should he have taken the children into his custody, you bet your life. Such a woman, with lack of morals and insight is not a fit role model for a child to grow up with. Instead of running off like a little boy, he should have told her stud to take her with him as she no longer had a home. The next act of course is a restraining order against dear old "I'm a Slut and can make you one to". Of course the wife did not think and could not see the implications, how else would someone so immature and shallow act?

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
You don't get it

Another author who just doesn't get it. Cheating is destructive. His wife turns into a slut. And you expect the man to take her back. Answer one question, why? She knew he did not want her to do it. She did it anyway. What does that tell him? She has no respect for their marriage or him. So why would be take her back? Because the author like so many others on this site, have no clue about the act of cheating. Or they are so emasculated themselves that they think everyone would take her back. I am a psychologist by profession, in every case of infidelity I have cautioned the patient to leave the cheater and get on with their lives. In the cases where the patient tried reconciliation it never worked, not once. In 20 years of practice not once. 100% failure. You ask why? Because the act is so vile that only a weak psyche, someone who did not seek outside help would cave to taking someone back. A someone of proved their lack of worth beyond a doubt. Cheating is rape and until you have been raped you will never truly understand what is going through these peoples minds. And until you understand that you write shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horse Shit!

Get a f**king life! This is one of the worst stories I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wrong ending

the rating is for the ending. she consciously does that stuff to husband, and he belives she 'loves' him ?

my ending would have been for him to just pack and leave, and let her remember why 'everyone loves raymond'. take her back, no. danage control, where there was only 1 child, now there are 2. recipie for ugliness in the future.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Not much made sense at the end...

He could not speak up his mind (or trust her if he did). As a result, he could only produce incoherent rumblings which were all over the place (since when ‘Just say no’ is such a difficult sentence to utter?). <P>

The wife was so mindless and in love (with herself only), so naturally, she would not listen, and dismissed the little she did manage to absorb from what he had said. The resulting marriage environment was akin to ‘let’s try and see how it feels to get burned, get electrified or jumping from a cliff and if we don’t like it we won’t repeat it.<P> They go ahead and jump/get burned and get electrified – the “logical” conclusion stick together and see what happens next…

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a fucked story! Wimp husband bullshit.

Geez, this author is a complete idiot to even fantasize that this ending would be acceptable - what a pile of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Ah, another one of those "I'll do whatever I want, cry a few crocodile tears afterwards and the wimp hubby will do my bidding" kind of story. The authors name sounds male but I'm wondering if it wasn't penned either by a woman or a totally emasculated man. Just to help the author, I'd remark that I think I'm a typical man...I would have told my wife no way in hell from the beginning, and if it'd gotten as far as another man entering my house, that would have been enough to end the marraige. The only way I'd watch the wife and another man getting it on is if I were knocked out and tied to a chair; I doubt I'd be held accountable for what happened after I got loose. The story wasn't poorly written, and I respect the author for his submission, but I'd comment the author has a lot to learn about being a man, and even more about what constitutes a healthy marraige.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I agree with most of the negative reviews.

The woman in this isnt a wife she is a self centered egotistical hypocrite. She blames the fuck on her friend, wonder why she was to weak to just say no the idiot friend thee first time. Yeah it is interesting her people talk about random sex, stranger sex, and their gangbangs, you can get all excited. Then you remember the risk involved medically, financially, physically, and realize its nice to read or hear about but no sane person would ever do such things. I like the part where fucking a black would be to much for her husband but later she might. And that Raymond had a big dick and she could enjoy that. Doesnt sound like a woman using her brain, just her cunt wanting to be impregnated. She planned that if it upset her husband enough she could get her way and have him forgive her, and stupid man was braindead enough to believe she really loved him instead of his paycheck and went back to her. Cheaters always cheat, she is a cheater, she will cheat again, so what does he do, go back with her and have another child to make it harder to leave her the next time. If some one dislikes, disrespects, betrays you enough to fuck around when you tell them not to you can assume you mean almost nothing to them and there is no real love there. Taking cheaters back as Tears indicates almost guarantees the failure of the marriage later. I have never known a single couple that had a cheater that ever had a successful marriage after, never!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a well written story about a stupid cunt

I can't imagine why he would have another child with a cheating slut like her. Although if he would have been man enough to tell her, if she fucked anyone but him, he would through her cheating slut cunt out. He didn't do that, so she was stupid enough to think that her husband was cuckold material, which he is for standing there and watching her suck and fuck another man.Maybe he should get DNA test of the baby, it might not be his. You never know about stupid sluts, when they might get it in their mind to cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well,

if the wife would have changed her mind the last minute as the husband thought she would do. Problem resolved, but we wouldn't have had a story. Now what. I got it! We turn it into a romance story, and nobody would have a chance to cry wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BLAME HER

Why blame her he let the lover in the house, he sat in the chair and watched what is he a dog could he not have said no instead of i don't know ,i don't think so maybe he isthe author brother who is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Voice of experience...

There are always consequences of some kind when both spouses are not in complete agreement as to what is going to occur during extra-marital sex. I know this from experience. I too became obsessed by fantasies at forty and wanted to try three-somes and some swinging lifestyle. My wife appeared to want to try to please both me and herself, as she was somewhat curious. It was a disaster for both her and I because she decided she did not like it and silently or passively blamed it on me for talking her into it. The after effects are still felt twenty years later in our sex life... Nuff said, fantasies should stay exactly that! Very few people share the 'same' fantasy and that is why most spouses cheat rather than 'share' a fantasy. Self-respect or self-esteem is very precious to each of us in life and we all have are own set of values and morals it would appear... Especially when reading all the comments. The story was proof positive of what I have just said...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
motivation not to cheat again

From the words from her, it was the consequences more than the love of him with any further cheating. I would have thought that it was the love that was stronger, but then if that was the case, there would have been no story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Pathetic excuse for a husband

To be badgered about this idiotic idea for so long and not to have stood up against it is just pathetic. Maybe he couldn't stop her but he should have made it clear that under NO condition did she have his acceptance, under NO circumsatnces would he watch or participate, and if she carried it out she would pay a very high price. I would have had divorce papers with infidelity as the cause prepared and as soon as they started fucking had the process server serve her in the act. Also a law suit against her friend for alienation of affection. Then kicked her sorry ass to the curb. She was delusional in expecting him to accept and even enjoy her infidelity when he clearly told her he wouldn't. Maybe another husband would have but not him. His accepting her back into his life was in character, a pathetic and desperate wimp.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Unbelievable Wimp!

He's too stupid to say no. Then he's too stupid to walk away. No wonder she fucked around on him, he is a wimp that doesn't get, deserve, or demand any respect. It's too bad he had a kid, wimps shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Too bad some readers can't see the bigger picture.

zed0 seems to typify many LW readers who want a cheating woman to suffer or die for her "sins". It's similar to the too common device of LW authors to have the wronged hubby run away, not talk to the wife, or anyone else for that matter, then lie around in self pity forever. Forgiveness is a high human act and is not a sign of being a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AP .. This story SUCKED OUT LOUD!

The BITCH said ( yes I caller her a BITCH ) " Maybe he could forgive me, but I knew that neither of us would ever forget what I'd done, to him, TO ME, and to us".... """What she did to "HERSELF"""???? ... what she did to herself was get royally FUCKED and that is all!! Do not try and sway your readers to feel anything for her but DISGUST!! She is an adulterous whore who cared nothing for her husband and only after the fact attempted to shift blame to anyone but herself! Try and remember that next time you attempt to make the slut wife into the victim!! THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULY GOT "FUCKED" WAS HER HUSBAND!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sorry author - wimped reconciliation simply sucks!

Putting this "JPB look-alike story" in perspective, you have another self-centered slut wife trying to convince the wimp male character that a matinee with the big dick was going to make the married relationship better due to the slut-wife's fantasy being completed. Get real - only idiots like size 14 IQ & some fag called mancelt would buy into this crap. So your opening author comments were correct - this effort totally sucks. Author agree writes much more realistic endings.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Agree with below comment

The writing is fine it's the subject matter that is not to my taste. I try to avoid stories about castrated men and husbands usually the authors give warnings of about these in their preamble to prevent us readers with those views from even starting inon these storys. Again good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good writing...

... but the plot is virtually identical to Argee's story. The only significant difference is the reconciliation. In this case, I don't feel that a reconciliation is warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
damage done

Even if she is perfectly angelic, the doubt has been inserted.

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Once a cheater, always a cheater - in time, she will cheat again.

Decent ending but she will cheat again - they always do [unfortunately].

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wimp

Real me don't forget, you fucking wimp!!!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Boy you gotta be some wimp to write this one

Hoping your not though

thatawaythatawayover 13 years ago
Story not content

I hated every part of this storys content; however, this must have some basis in a perverted fact as I have read the idea before. The writer has caught the sick results, but I doubt any man would ever in fact forgive a wife this treasonous behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
guy took some time and realized

a slutty nasty whore was the best he could do. In his mind it was either her or noone so he gave up his balls and his manhood, put his chin the chinrest and accepted life as a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Actually... I get it.

Andrew... as I'm sure you can tell by the comments many of the folks on this site are not familiar with what you are trying to accomplish. Folks, this story is written from the woman's perspective, yet all the comments are focused on the husband being a wimp. Be that as it may ... the hero, or heroine as it is in this instance is indeed a deeply deeply flawed character. No doubts or arguments about it. The author is trying to take us through this one from the woman's perspective, and I get it. The wife, needed what I call "consequential learning" better known as learning by your mistakes. No matter how much her husband tried to get her to see ahead of time, she was blind until she experienced the actualy consequences of her actions. Sometimes, although not this time that is just too late. And for all the negative comments you received ... how true to life is that? I liked it and gave you a 5 to balance out some of these terrible scores that have dragged a pretty good story down into the 3's.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Wow people amaze me -

As the last Anon said - most of the commentators are failing to see the story that was written -

This was a woman's perspective on how to deal with a fantasy and "follow a friends lead" - flawed yes we all are - stupid sure we all can be -

The fantasy is perfectly understandable predictable even - everyone has them most realize they should be lived out - she let someone convince her it could.

They failed to communicate well enough - he did not say look at it the other way around - what if I wanted to do this and have you watch. She failed to actually do what he asked but said and thought she did.

More people than one might think actually deal with this idea - most realize it is not good before they go too far, some actually like this life style (whatever makes them happy). others follow through and then this story takes over.

No one forgets, everyone lives past it, most survive and live on, many can forgive and some of those get past it and continue - the rest move away from it find someone new. The last few just wallow in it and destroy themselves along with the relationship and maybe every one they ever have, that is a waste we need to grow and improve constantly.

Whatever you attitude - the story was very well written and interesting - even challenging which makes it worth reading you should have your ideas challenged occasionally.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Andrew, I agree with the story to a point

In my own life, I was the latter one. She cheated, I cheated, but for me. I just wanted to get even and move on. I found the right person for me, even though life has be hard at times, it still a good life. Thanks for the story.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Interesting Story

But I can not really buy into his taking her back at the level that it was portrayed. Basically she was right, that if it upset she would promise not to do it again and he would get over it.... If you had gone into a lot of detail on how he worked himself around to continuing I would feel that it could have been a much better analysis, but basically I thought that when he asked her not to do it, it should have ended, sort of like the present doctrine that no matter what she did to lead up to the situation if a woman tells you to stop, then you had better stop, or be ready to spend time in jail. So I am prejudiced... about people!

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
What a Wuss ass husband

I guess he decided to give up his balls! The girls must love these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unfortunately, just a typical wimp husband story.

Those of you who comment in support of the wife are part of the problem. There is NO justification or rational for a husband to continue to live with a cheating wife. She is, pure and simple, a slut. And, in accepting her "fantasy," he became a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in response never enough

This is why we have a LV category....people crushed by cheating spouses is a fact of life...we can all read a little into each story...while not typical this story sums up what 30 to 40 year old people are faced with in our culture.... sleeping around out here in CA is as common as the flu the CDC should relocate to Sacramento

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
the author you name do stay with cheaters

WACC story....1 star

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT ARE CONSEQUENCES?????

if there is ever an answer only losers know for sure.....winners understand...TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
I love!!

This story at least I think I do I have read it or one like it so many times. Please no more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The author created, as typical here, a wimp husband who deserves what he will get.

Pathetic! Cheating slut wife and stupid husband. Correct ending would of been for him to pack his belongings while she is fucking and walk out forever, making sure family knows why.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
What a Creampie!

Is there no writers out there with balls. Help me people I'm so sick of these Wuss Ass castrated cuckold men! God will some one write a husband with his junk still intact??

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

The most dangerous beings are the low IQ wives. If the husband read sexual canibalism erotic stories the wife brings her friend for dinner???????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he took the slut back

because he's a fag, who wants a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves to take it in the shitpipe, totally bizarre... skip back to Gay Male you weirdo --->

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So he gives her permission then blames her for fucking another man?

Yes, she made a commitment; but in saying "go ahead", he gave her his tacit approval. Like the joke says: "when your wife says go ahead, she isn't giving you permission, she's warning you."

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Cuck

She made him a cuck and he lost his balls forever. Fucking stupid cunt. I wonder just what she would have done if he took up the friends offer to fuck him. A Redux from that point would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh, puke!

Author - this frigging wimp ranks up there with the faggots that JPB installs into his 99 cuck shit stories [although MattM installs these faggot/wimps at 100% - sadly]. As usual, just another manipulative slut bullshit effort. The WACC reconciliation was a very sad joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out the door

That's what she would have been. And he should have asked for some testing. I winder if she had an STD, aids or herpes? Should never taken her back. She did it in his face and rubbed it in. Slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a stupid count.

how could she let this friend talk her into breaking her happy marriage up. he could have divorced her. this Sandra was scum. had a child and still wanted to try some else, she would have been missing a life and love if he dumped her.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Here here...

Carrie was incredibly naïve and unbelievably gullible, but we don't have much to go on regarding her social maturity. People have been duped by less. Mike was too much of a nice guy; he could have easily shut Carrie down with an unequivocal no. At least they overcame the problem and went on with their lives. I'm sure though Mike never fully got over it. Good story, certainly a five. The author had a little homonym problem between to and too.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
great example

of a piece of shit female...just about any white chick..daughters ,moms,sisters, they are all turning into this vile lower life form, but he is the pussy..how to fix it..public hanging..him only of course as an example to other men,why because he went back..she is a slut, a virus,a cancer, but he is the crack whore that went back,hence he must be put down publicly as an example to men, never go back, never marry a white chick, they have to be bred out. yeah i know harsh words like ,i'm sorry, it was only sex, i still love you, i'll never do it again, all lies and we know it, our only protection is to admit they are now fundamentally flawed with the belief you can have it all.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very strange story an unwilling cuckold is pummeled by wife.

Sandra is the star of this story. She deserves all the credit for spicing up the sex lives of this couple. We need more Sandra's in this world..NOT! The author drove a point but there were plausibility issues. Most men would've thrown their wives out cold with the constant demands for this fantasy. Why marry if you aren't happy with your spouse. Now, there are of course persons that mutually subscribe to alternative lifestyles by mutual consent. Clearly, this wasn't one of them.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
No need to punish her.

I'm glad he took her back. Yeah, she was stupid and made a mistake, but she really loved her husband. The author also went on the say that she never cheated again, which means that she learned her lesson. For all of the BTB people who want revenge just for the sake of revenge, I hope you never make a mistake. People grow and get wiser with time and mistakes. She is obviously one of the ones who learned from her mistake. I agree with the revenge tactic when the cheating party simply has not clue or doesn't give a shit about how wrong they are. But to punish just for the sake of doing it is pointless. In the end you will be a miserable, lonely, angry asshole. But hey, at least you won't be a "cuck" (sarcasm).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

He said don`t do it. She did. So you fucking skank pack you bags and get the fuck out of the house. The boy stays here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
total crap

Wife is a total piece of shit. If her husband had any balls at all he would have told her straight up that if she wanted to fuck around she was in for a world class beating followed by being kicked into the gutter were she belonged. No woman can be so fucking stupid as to think that anything even resembling a man would put up with this shit. Secondly I would have beaten the shit out of that cunt Sandra when she showed her skank ass. And Robert would not have made it through the door in my house because I would have put two 45 rounds through him the moment he showed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantasies are just that

My wife and I have fantasize for 40 years. But they are just that, fantasies. The other person or persons can have big dicks, tight pussies and the most perfect tits. IN OUR MINDS.

And that is where it should stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Rubbish

...and the next time she wants strange cock maybe he will suck her clean afterwards. What fucking trash. No real man would touch her and Raymond would be at the very least in hospital!!! However this writer just loves his whores and cucks!!!

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 9 years ago
Concur... Rubbish

Why is always the cheated upon to have to come up with a greater love in staying together with an asshole cheater? Dude should have just walked, divorced, and THEN possibly return to her once she had demonstrated remorse and at least held the same level of love. She lost nothing... He cannot say the same.

Yet another stuck-on-stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep, pure rubbish!

Mike wasn't much of a man was he? An infinitely better ending would of been for him to "man up" and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

that was...uhh..exciting....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finally a story that tells the truth

Sharing, swapping or anything that DESTROYS the vows of marriage will do just that destroy the trust and bonds of a marriage. Carrie is fortunate that Mike came back many do not and never recover. We are not talking about high school flings or some dormitory romance, we are talking about marriage, family, and for the love of Pete, there was a child in this family, so a lot to lose and become damaged permanently. 5 stars well worth reading and saving.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

One very lucky broad that Mike did come back on the one hand, but on the other, is she really? With all the emotional trauma now to deal with perhaps divorce may have been a better route. For me it would be BTB! Cheers!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous