All Comments on 'Consider the Consequences'

by andrewpeters

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19554 months ago

Not a realistic end. The guy was hung and good looking. Mike couldn't come close. He saw what she wanted. He wasn't it. I wouldn't have dipped my wick in her ever again. No real man would.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice Story, but the ending needs Expansion and explanation. Most comments state that no man would take her back. This is if course a small minded way of looking at things.

I am of the oppinion, that with the correct story arc and some elaboration of the whys and what led to the desicions, the ending can become quite credible. As it stands now, it feels forced, as it the author got bored of the story.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

utter rubbish no man would have that cheater back

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

please don't pay attention to the comments. they add nothing to the discussion... in fact there is no discussion, just a bunch of people yelling at an computer monitor over a fictional tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What total Bullshit, no REAL MAN would give into this let alone get back with her , no damn way. Real men have a spine, kick whores to the street and divorce them. Real men WOULD NOT have multiple conversations, the second mention would be the end. And that girlfriend would have NEVER been let in the house. What a spineless writer to suggest any REAL MAN would let this happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this author, im somewhat sorry to say, has not a clue as to what make a male a man. I'd be very surprised if the author is in fact a man and would even be surprised if it was a woman trans-ing to male. None of his male MCs are anything but ladybois, fembois, traps or some such, if his mc's have balls, theyre the size of marbles w/ no output of testosterone. thwe author is brave in putting hios oeuvres out there but shldnt be surprized by the low scores. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In reality....Theres no way on earth he could ever trust her again. He begged her not to and she did it anyway. That's not love nor deserving of trust ever again.

I would have divorced the Bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story went from good to poor when the process of Mike deciding what he would do was reduced to this informative phrase, "Mike did come back, and eventually did forgive me." That is lazy, uunacceptable and indicative of a complete lack of respect for the writer's readers. If someone considering a submission to LW has only sufficient motivation to send in crap like this, please resist the temptation to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A pile of shit.

mrbill4umrbill4uover 1 year ago

It's to bad Mike couldn't enjoy and support Carrie's fantasy. My wife and I have enjoyed both her and other men and women over the years it always made our love making more intense after the others left.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many times did he have to suggest to her that he wasn’t on board with her fantasy?! And when the guy showed up why didn’t he just STOP it before it got started?! Lots of “stinkin’ thinkin’ in this story!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

What a load of bullshit

Scores 1/5, it’s a cuck story, therefore it’s drivel.

Please do not give up your day job, give up writing instead and do the world a favour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author grew tired of a promising story and concluded it on a whim. The arc of the story was about half completely when the husband left to consider his options. The remaining half was reduced to two brief paragraphs, presented as an afterthought. What caused the husband to return? What changes or demands were associated with his return? What became of the other collaborators in the wife's betrayal? Sad the author chose to conclude the story so prematurely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. Unlike some of the other commenters, I can understand WHY he would decide to save his marriage. It was a one time mistake, that he gave his approval to. That is the first problem I have with this story. In reality any guy would make very sure, wifey knew this would end in divorce. This crap about, “ let a bird fly away, it it was meant to be, it will come back” is just bullshit.

Second, WHAT EXACTLY does Lit writers have against pre-nups, and post nups? A post nup would assure, he gets everything, if she has sex with anyone other than himself. This goes a long way, on helping hubby trust again. Next time, he pulls the plug, and she goes down the drain. I gave it 4 stars, because hubbys reaction to all this, was not believable.

And ladies- Men gather resources, it’s what we do. You are a resource. 90% of the reason he married you, is to not have to compete for another man, for pussy. Trying to get him to share that, at the same time denying him the opportunity to get some strange, makes totally no sense. Remember, women ALWAYS have the advantage in dating relationships. Normal men will never try to swing, or open up their marriage. Doing so, will always put them at a disadvantage. And he only has so many years to earn income, does he want to lose a big chuck of that, in a divorce?

So... you may be the hottest thing with tits and high heels. But hearing a woman brag about fucking a guy, is like a guy bragging about catching a carp, in the Illinois river. Any moron can do it. So straighten up and fly right. Before he starts spending your families resources, on another slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another misandrist story built on the slut ray and the usual LW, weak, needy, cuckish, defective male husband character. IRL, unless the husband is a fucking cuck or has checked out of the marriage, the immediate response is that just the "ask" is going to result in a filing for divorce (And, no, you don't cuck out by staying "for the children".)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can never understand these American husbands who watch passively while the wife hang’s herself ! If the husband wants a way out of marriage then this is a perfect way to do so…and it also shows that there was never a marriage worth saving! Else if u valued ur marriage even if one spouse was blinded for the moment in a fantasy…it is the duty of the other spouse to give them a wake up call…however brutal! Rather then give the justification that if I tell them now they will only do that quietly later on shows the sam e lack of faith in the marriage ! Better to hve fought for ur marriage and lost rather then being a. Passive defeatist wimp! Stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too little too late. Being as selfless as the husband is in this story is infuriating. There is no happily ever after once the trust is broken.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

He is a wimp and a Cuck, he should’ve burnt her alive.

Scores 1/5, all Cuck tales get the same score.

This is no different.

Pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why just consider the consequences?

Why not spell it out that it might be the end of their marriage?

All these stories are based on the lack of the husband explaining just what she was risking.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The arc of this story is terrible. At least a third of the plot development is packed into the last two paragraphs as an afterthought. The promise and potential so carefully crafted up to that point are suddenly and inexplicably squandered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nope

She was asked to consider the consequences and still went through with it. Why is it that they only care after fact? Oh that's right, it's only when cheaters feel any pain that they actually care. This should of ended with him dumping her and moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goose and gander must remain in balance

Their marriage is now not a joining of equals. She has stepped outside their vows but he has not. He has experienced the pain of her infidelity but she has not yet suffered in that fashion. For their relationship to reach it's maximum potential in the wake of her adultery Mike must choose an extramarital partner and have sex with that woman. Carrie must have advance knowledge of the tryst. She need not bear witness to their sexual pleasures unless it is her choice to be present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

do the women always believe their husbands can just 'get over' it?

In this case, the wife was asked to consider the consequences and that was limited to the fact that hubby wouldn't be happy but would get over it and she would never do it again.

She never considered that, ultimately, hubby wouldn't be able to cope with her lack of respect and might kill himself. That wasn't considered in this story but it is not unusual in real life. Certainly, she should have considered that she would kill the marriage, and arguably, she did, even though they reconciled.

Evah_Rheddy

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, still don't think he should have taken the cheating bitch back.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 4 years ago
Dumb Shits

When she brought the subject up the husband should have said no! The next time he should have had divorce papers prepared. The third time she should have been served. Someone in the marriage needed to communicate the consequences of this goofy plan. Why didn't Mike insist the wife get rid of the friend?.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Foolish people.

No, things would never be the same. Once you go outside your marriage, whatever happens, you're stuck with the consequences.

The issue is your spouse no longer views you as partner anymore. You're a stranger they no longer feel comfortable having sex with. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This man..

...who seems weak-kneed, probably lacks the self-confidence to feel he could replace her. She never paid a price for her ticket to Adultery. After all, when decision time came, he didn't have the stones to throw the creep out of his house. Then sat down, like a good little boy, and watched them cavort in HIS bed. Lord!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHERE DO THE WRITERS....

Come up with the concept that a wife listens to a friend that her husband will be turned n by her having sea with another man? Especially when the husband says the very thought makes him sick? The friend knows her husband better than he knows himself? What a ridiculous premise

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Never

Never should have come back to her. How stupid can one woman be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Consequences? What Consequences?

Mike was the one that had to deal with consequences of her actions. Heart ache, her betrayal, trust issues, etc.... Me, I’d of packed my stuff up, did the financial stuff, quit my job, and left her for good. No communications with anyone associated with that town. Let her get the divorce on grounds of abandonment, me leaving her.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Oh a real one

OH a real story, it’s never as it seems to be , sex and love are different things.

Well written and thought out good characters.

heartofstoneheartofstonealmost 6 years ago
What fucking consequences

I'd take a baseball bat to her cheating ass and her fucked up lover, Then go after Sandra her pimp.

What a pile of total cuck shit.

No real man would put up with this shit.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
RAAC story

However not the usual type of one. Not sure how I feel about his one. Yeah they got back together-but the real question is this: age 18 comes in 18 more years. Then the divorce will hit and the pain will be real again for her more than him.

ValintValintabout 6 years ago
What consequences?

So, the moral of this story is that if you fuck around with begrudgingly-given consent and it turns out the husband hates it, that he'll pout for a while before completely forgiving you and everything will go back to normal, so, er, make sure your one time is with a guy with a really big cock?

Oh wait, I have it: Your husband will say some mildly rude things to the "friend" who talked you into this, and then give the cut direct by refusing to shake your lover's hand afterwards! That'll teach 'em?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 6 years ago
Consider the consequences?

What consequences would those be exactly? Things were awkward around home for awhile but then she let him have sex and now he's all docile and time again. So I ask again, what consequences?

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
consider the consequences

For her there were none and certainly none for her lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story BUT

This girl has the empathy of a sea slug and is almost too stupid to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too little to late...

Too little too late if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I would of divorced her in a heart beat...no and's, if's, or but's about it. No disciussions, no meetings, no anything, let the lawyers talk. I'd move out of the area with NO communications with anyone(lawyer only). If she fought the divorce, I'd stop the divorce and leave the country for good.

PTraumPTraumover 7 years ago
The story itself was good...

Even if I thought the telling was wooden. A couple typos here and there, but not significant enough to detract from the tale for me. Perhaps it was too short...? There are some stories that go on too long, telling every detail for pages and pages, or that repeat the sex scenes using such similar language that they all seem to blend together into one excruciatingly long session...but this one in its brevity almost makes the impact of the emotions being felt an afterthought. And the reconciliation was too abrupt, following the pattern set by the rest of the story. This would have been an excellent "case study" for an ensuing psychological or emotional conversation or debate...but as a story I found it as compelling as the setup instructions for my television.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Funny

There is truth and there is fantasy and adults know the difference. Most men have fantasies and I know for a fact that I have bedded Jenifer Aniston Jaylo and Anjelino Jolie so many times in my mind that In truth I'd be on life support if it ever happened.

I'm sure my wife has also felt the same about Brad Pitt Russell Crow et al who ever is the heart throb of the time.

But that is it. A fantasy nothing more.

To let someone press and keep on pressing the wife in this story to cheat is a crime and she deserves to be dealt with.

Once the line is crossed it cannot be uncrossed.

Good story but I would kick the cunt into the curb then go after her friend with extreme predudice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Real Life Story

I once had a long term girlfriend that pulled a stunt like this on me. The weekend of her tryst I met with her worst enemy on the planet, wined and dined her and then fucked her raw. From that moment on my Ex was nothing more than that an unpaid cook and cleaner. Things came to a head when one day she offered to take me on holiday and I refused. She asked if I was seeing someone else and my reply was " Of course I am, and I'm going to marry her".

She was devastated.

I'm told that she couldn't even eat for some time, but fuck her. I didn't care if she lived or died.

To all those brain dead whores who consider fucking around, be aware there are real life consequences for your actions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just once

Just once I'd like to see the meddling bitch get bitch slapped or even punched out by the offended husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Truth Of the Matter Is.

He would never trust her whore ass ever again. Each time she was late home from work or "out with friends" he would wonder what was actually going on. In the end it would eat at him until he could no longer stand it.

This marriage is now doomed

The line was crossed and can never be uncrossed. From that point on she may as well take a knife and cut her own throat, because he will never love her again without reservation.

Once a cheater always a cheater!

She has killed his love for her with her own hand.

Vito1960Vito1960over 8 years ago
Well written

I've seen this happen all to much, when one woman has a great marriage one of her friends will get jealous and try to destroy it. From personal experience , one big difference, my wife didn't go through with it. She came to her senses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep

kick her out the door

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is a simple solution to this

A shotgun . two barrels into the cock of the hapless Raymond, then two barrels into the cheating cunt of his soon to be deceased wife, then a quick trip to see the lovely sandra, maybe shoot her in the face.

Don't you just love a fantasy where you can do anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kick the whoring cunt into the curb

There is and never will be any forgivnes for this whore. she wanted to fuck around , well let her and lets hope the cunt dies of aids alone in agony chocking on her own blood. thats all this cunt deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To all of you with anonymous negative comments.....

It's just a story, stupid! A well written one at that. You could see what was coming, why did you continue to read? What? Do you want to read only stories where it describes what a wonderful relationship a couple has, how they love each other, and how they have a wonderful fulfilling marriage? That's what we all would like to have and experience, but it would be pretty boring reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A very unlikely story

Regrettably it is made worse by the narrative and especially the dialogue lacking fluency and emotion. Need to improve your writing standards. 2*

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesalmost 9 years ago
Enough!!!

Let's see if I understood this story correctly. A friend of the wife convinced her that fucking a man in front of her husband is a thrilling fantasy, the wife becomes obsessed with the idea, the husband don't like it but he can't stop it, after having another man's cock in her mouth and pussy she realize it was wrong and when her friend offer to even out by fucking her husband wife doesn't like it.

Here is my constructive criticism. Don't write garbage!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lets face it

Even if he did take this whore back he would never trust her, and if he found a piece of skirt to fuck what could she say.Not a fucking thing. She has killed any chance of her marriage surviving. so kick the cunt into the curb and find another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A bit trite

This is a good reflection of what stupidity on the part of a spouse could do to a "good marriage". Would a really good wife ever do this when the husband says no way? Even those with an IQ above 45 know the answer.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The whore was lucky this time

Maybe next time she will meet someone who will beat her and her boyfriend to a pulp. And it would serve her right.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SOMETIMES THE THINGS ONE DOES

can never be taken back. TK U MLJ LV NV

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

One very lucky broad that Mike did come back on the one hand, but on the other, is she really? With all the emotional trauma now to deal with perhaps divorce may have been a better route. For me it would be BTB! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finally a story that tells the truth

Sharing, swapping or anything that DESTROYS the vows of marriage will do just that destroy the trust and bonds of a marriage. Carrie is fortunate that Mike came back many do not and never recover. We are not talking about high school flings or some dormitory romance, we are talking about marriage, family, and for the love of Pete, there was a child in this family, so a lot to lose and become damaged permanently. 5 stars well worth reading and saving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

that was...uhh..exciting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep, pure rubbish!

Mike wasn't much of a man was he? An infinitely better ending would of been for him to "man up" and divorce her.

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 9 years ago
Concur... Rubbish

Why is always the cheated upon to have to come up with a greater love in staying together with an asshole cheater? Dude should have just walked, divorced, and THEN possibly return to her once she had demonstrated remorse and at least held the same level of love. She lost nothing... He cannot say the same.

Yet another stuck-on-stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Rubbish

...and the next time she wants strange cock maybe he will suck her clean afterwards. What fucking trash. No real man would touch her and Raymond would be at the very least in hospital!!! However this writer just loves his whores and cucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantasies are just that

My wife and I have fantasize for 40 years. But they are just that, fantasies. The other person or persons can have big dicks, tight pussies and the most perfect tits. IN OUR MINDS.

And that is where it should stay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
total crap

Wife is a total piece of shit. If her husband had any balls at all he would have told her straight up that if she wanted to fuck around she was in for a world class beating followed by being kicked into the gutter were she belonged. No woman can be so fucking stupid as to think that anything even resembling a man would put up with this shit. Secondly I would have beaten the shit out of that cunt Sandra when she showed her skank ass. And Robert would not have made it through the door in my house because I would have put two 45 rounds through him the moment he showed up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP

He said don`t do it. She did. So you fucking skank pack you bags and get the fuck out of the house. The boy stays here.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
No need to punish her.

I'm glad he took her back. Yeah, she was stupid and made a mistake, but she really loved her husband. The author also went on the say that she never cheated again, which means that she learned her lesson. For all of the BTB people who want revenge just for the sake of revenge, I hope you never make a mistake. People grow and get wiser with time and mistakes. She is obviously one of the ones who learned from her mistake. I agree with the revenge tactic when the cheating party simply has not clue or doesn't give a shit about how wrong they are. But to punish just for the sake of doing it is pointless. In the end you will be a miserable, lonely, angry asshole. But hey, at least you won't be a "cuck" (sarcasm).

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very strange story an unwilling cuckold is pummeled by wife.

Sandra is the star of this story. She deserves all the credit for spicing up the sex lives of this couple. We need more Sandra's in this world..NOT! The author drove a point but there were plausibility issues. Most men would've thrown their wives out cold with the constant demands for this fantasy. Why marry if you aren't happy with your spouse. Now, there are of course persons that mutually subscribe to alternative lifestyles by mutual consent. Clearly, this wasn't one of them.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
great example

of a piece of shit female...just about any white chick..daughters ,moms,sisters, they are all turning into this vile lower life form, but he is the pussy..how to fix it..public hanging..him only of course as an example to other men,why because he went back..she is a slut, a virus,a cancer, but he is the crack whore that went back,hence he must be put down publicly as an example to men, never go back, never marry a white chick, they have to be bred out. yeah i know harsh words like ,i'm sorry, it was only sex, i still love you, i'll never do it again, all lies and we know it, our only protection is to admit they are now fundamentally flawed with the belief you can have it all.

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
Here here...

Carrie was incredibly naïve and unbelievably gullible, but we don't have much to go on regarding her social maturity. People have been duped by less. Mike was too much of a nice guy; he could have easily shut Carrie down with an unequivocal no. At least they overcame the problem and went on with their lives. I'm sure though Mike never fully got over it. Good story, certainly a five. The author had a little homonym problem between to and too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a stupid count.

how could she let this friend talk her into breaking her happy marriage up. he could have divorced her. this Sandra was scum. had a child and still wanted to try some else, she would have been missing a life and love if he dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Out the door

That's what she would have been. And he should have asked for some testing. I winder if she had an STD, aids or herpes? Should never taken her back. She did it in his face and rubbed it in. Slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh, puke!

Author - this frigging wimp ranks up there with the faggots that JPB installs into his 99 cuck shit stories [although MattM installs these faggot/wimps at 100% - sadly]. As usual, just another manipulative slut bullshit effort. The WACC reconciliation was a very sad joke.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Cuck

She made him a cuck and he lost his balls forever. Fucking stupid cunt. I wonder just what she would have done if he took up the friends offer to fuck him. A Redux from that point would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So he gives her permission then blames her for fucking another man?

Yes, she made a commitment; but in saying "go ahead", he gave her his tacit approval. Like the joke says: "when your wife says go ahead, she isn't giving you permission, she's warning you."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves to take it in the shitpipe, totally bizarre... skip back to Gay Male you weirdo --->

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
he took the slut back

because he's a fag, who wants a whore

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

The most dangerous beings are the low IQ wives. If the husband read sexual canibalism erotic stories the wife brings her friend for dinner???????????????

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
What a Creampie!

Is there no writers out there with balls. Help me people I'm so sick of these Wuss Ass castrated cuckold men! God will some one write a husband with his junk still intact??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The author created, as typical here, a wimp husband who deserves what he will get.

Pathetic! Cheating slut wife and stupid husband. Correct ending would of been for him to pack his belongings while she is fucking and walk out forever, making sure family knows why.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
I love!!

This story at least I think I do I have read it or one like it so many times. Please no more. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT ARE CONSEQUENCES?????

if there is ever an answer only losers know for sure.....winners understand...TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
the author you name do stay with cheaters

WACC story....1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
in response never enough

This is why we have a LV category....people crushed by cheating spouses is a fact of life...we can all read a little into each story...while not typical this story sums up what 30 to 40 year old people are faced with in our culture.... sleeping around out here in CA is as common as the flu the CDC should relocate to Sacramento

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unfortunately, just a typical wimp husband story.

Those of you who comment in support of the wife are part of the problem. There is NO justification or rational for a husband to continue to live with a cheating wife. She is, pure and simple, a slut. And, in accepting her "fantasy," he became a wimp.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
What a Wuss ass husband

I guess he decided to give up his balls! The girls must love these stories

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Interesting Story

But I can not really buy into his taking her back at the level that it was portrayed. Basically she was right, that if it upset she would promise not to do it again and he would get over it.... If you had gone into a lot of detail on how he worked himself around to continuing I would feel that it could have been a much better analysis, but basically I thought that when he asked her not to do it, it should have ended, sort of like the present doctrine that no matter what she did to lead up to the situation if a woman tells you to stop, then you had better stop, or be ready to spend time in jail. So I am prejudiced... about people!

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Andrew, I agree with the story to a point

In my own life, I was the latter one. She cheated, I cheated, but for me. I just wanted to get even and move on. I found the right person for me, even though life has be hard at times, it still a good life. Thanks for the story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Wow people amaze me -

As the last Anon said - most of the commentators are failing to see the story that was written -

This was a woman's perspective on how to deal with a fantasy and "follow a friends lead" - flawed yes we all are - stupid sure we all can be -

The fantasy is perfectly understandable predictable even - everyone has them most realize they should be lived out - she let someone convince her it could.

They failed to communicate well enough - he did not say look at it the other way around - what if I wanted to do this and have you watch. She failed to actually do what he asked but said and thought she did.

More people than one might think actually deal with this idea - most realize it is not good before they go too far, some actually like this life style (whatever makes them happy). others follow through and then this story takes over.

No one forgets, everyone lives past it, most survive and live on, many can forgive and some of those get past it and continue - the rest move away from it find someone new. The last few just wallow in it and destroy themselves along with the relationship and maybe every one they ever have, that is a waste we need to grow and improve constantly.

Whatever you attitude - the story was very well written and interesting - even challenging which makes it worth reading you should have your ideas challenged occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Actually... I get it.

Andrew... as I'm sure you can tell by the comments many of the folks on this site are not familiar with what you are trying to accomplish. Folks, this story is written from the woman's perspective, yet all the comments are focused on the husband being a wimp. Be that as it may ... the hero, or heroine as it is in this instance is indeed a deeply deeply flawed character. No doubts or arguments about it. The author is trying to take us through this one from the woman's perspective, and I get it. The wife, needed what I call "consequential learning" better known as learning by your mistakes. No matter how much her husband tried to get her to see ahead of time, she was blind until she experienced the actualy consequences of her actions. Sometimes, although not this time that is just too late. And for all the negative comments you received ... how true to life is that? I liked it and gave you a 5 to balance out some of these terrible scores that have dragged a pretty good story down into the 3's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
guy took some time and realized

a slutty nasty whore was the best he could do. In his mind it was either her or noone so he gave up his balls and his manhood, put his chin the chinrest and accepted life as a cuck

thatawaythatawayover 13 years ago
Story not content

I hated every part of this storys content; however, this must have some basis in a perverted fact as I have read the idea before. The writer has caught the sick results, but I doubt any man would ever in fact forgive a wife this treasonous behavior.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Boy you gotta be some wimp to write this one

Hoping your not though

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wimp

Real me don't forget, you fucking wimp!!!

terrydavidterrydavidover 13 years ago
Once a cheater, always a cheater - in time, she will cheat again.

Decent ending but she will cheat again - they always do [unfortunately].

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
damage done

Even if she is perfectly angelic, the doubt has been inserted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good writing...

... but the plot is virtually identical to Argee's story. The only significant difference is the reconciliation. In this case, I don't feel that a reconciliation is warranted.

RePhilRePhilalmost 14 years ago
Agree with below comment

The writing is fine it's the subject matter that is not to my taste. I try to avoid stories about castrated men and husbands usually the authors give warnings of about these in their preamble to prevent us readers with those views from even starting inon these storys. Again good writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sorry author - wimped reconciliation simply sucks!

Putting this "JPB look-alike story" in perspective, you have another self-centered slut wife trying to convince the wimp male character that a matinee with the big dick was going to make the married relationship better due to the slut-wife's fantasy being completed. Get real - only idiots like size 14 IQ & some fag called mancelt would buy into this crap. So your opening author comments were correct - this effort totally sucks. Author agree writes much more realistic endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AP .. This story SUCKED OUT LOUD!

The BITCH said ( yes I caller her a BITCH ) " Maybe he could forgive me, but I knew that neither of us would ever forget what I'd done, to him, TO ME, and to us".... """What she did to "HERSELF"""???? ... what she did to herself was get royally FUCKED and that is all!! Do not try and sway your readers to feel anything for her but DISGUST!! She is an adulterous whore who cared nothing for her husband and only after the fact attempted to shift blame to anyone but herself! Try and remember that next time you attempt to make the slut wife into the victim!! THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULY GOT "FUCKED" WAS HER HUSBAND!!

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Too bad some readers can't see the bigger picture.

zed0 seems to typify many LW readers who want a cheating woman to suffer or die for her "sins". It's similar to the too common device of LW authors to have the wronged hubby run away, not talk to the wife, or anyone else for that matter, then lie around in self pity forever. Forgiveness is a high human act and is not a sign of being a wimp.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous